The Most Amazing Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another quick whispering session between the two women. Amy got up and followed Joanne somewhere on the other side of the room. When she returned a bottle of water was in her right hand and a cup was in the other. She opened the bottle right in front of my face and began pouring the clear liquid into the foam cup slowly. I watched intently as the water flowed from the bottle to the cup in drips. Then I heard the drops as they hit the water. Next thing I realized, I had to pee and I did so in the diaper without another thought. Soon, I was whimpering.

The procedure was the same as it had been with Joanne earlier, except this time I did not start out with an erection. Amy used the tools the same as I with the exception that her touch on my genitalia tended to cause me to become aroused. So instead of starting with a hard cock, I ended with one. Instead of being entirely clinical, Amy leaned over and kissed the tip.

"I don't think..." I started to say.

"It doesn't matter. What Joanne doesn't know, won't hurt her or us," she commented reading my mind.

"I feel violated," I teased feigning a pout.

"Poor boy, have you been sexually abused?" she inquired mockingly with a huge grin on her face. "Just you wait until its time to sexually abuse you."

"I think we are going to change partners before that happens," I said still pouting.

"Well, pooh!" she exclaimed. Then we both laughed our asses off.

"If it wasn't for your strange fetish, I might consider asking you out," I remarked.

"Well, if you have never tried it, you can't pass judgment. Anyway, Joanne said I couldn't talk about that here and if I did I would be asked to leave. I told her I would stop."

"OK, so I won't bring up the subject again," I said.

"Thanks!"

I had been correct. Joanne instructed the person changing to move to the person of the right. Amy stood up and moved to Tonya, Ann moved to John, and Timothy moved to me. He smiled gently when he knelt down beside me.

"It is now important for you to feel what it is like to be helpless and have someone sexually abuse you. The partner kneeling will be the first abuser and then we will swap places. Start to change their diapers and then do sexual things to them." Joanne, who had gotten undressed, moved to one of the chairs, spread her legs and began playing with her clit. I instantly got a hard on simply watching her and remembering our afternoon activities.

"I will be gentle," Timothy tenderly whispered.

I didn't say anything, simply smiled. I had anticipated this all day. I looked over at John to find him looking at us as Ann was attempting to sexually assault him. He stuck his tongue out at me and then turned his attention to Ann's ministrations.

Timothy undid the tape and released the diaper. Gently, he rolled me on my side and slid the diaper away. When I was once again on my back, he grasped my erect cock and began jacking me. The movement felt so good, but I was anticipating his mouth. It never came. When Joanne called change, we reversed. I did not put my diaper back on as the others did not. Maybe Timothy thought that this session was still part of the in-service, I considered. As far as I was concerned, this was the beginning of the orgy.

I removed his diaper as well, but instead of manhandling his dick, I put it in my mouth. The sensation was unbelievable: smooth glans, very thick meaty substance, hard as a rock, and hot. I was getting into the "abuse" of my patient and he was getting into it as well when suddenly I felt a hard tap to the back of my head. I looked up to see Joanna standing above me.

"Not yet, Thomas and cover yourselves. Get dressed as calmly as you can. Pretend this is the end of our meeting," she said calmly.

I looked at her in utter bewilderment. How dare she, I thought. I couldn't believe she would interrupt my ministrations to this fabulous hunk simply because she was the one who had instigated this meeting in the first place. I had pulled my clothing to me and began dressing slowly. Timothy had scurried to get his pants and shirt on, which were on the other side of the room. We all finished getting dressed about the same time. I was about to argue with her when she walked out of the room and escorted another person in. The police commissioner entered and stood by the door, waiting patiently.

"Did he see me?" I questioned.

"No he didn't see you with that gorgeous cock stuffed down your throat, but he is here to see you. He said he had an appointment scheduled for six o'clock."

"Shit, that was today?" I panicked. I was definitely in a form of disarray. The room smelled like sex, even though nothing sexual had actually happened during the meeting other than diaper changes. For me I thought that I was through. I shivered as I got up to meet the man.

"Commissioner Reynolds, so nice to see you," I blurted as I neared him, bumping and tripping around the rest of the people in the room.

"It is six thirty, Wright. I've been waiting patiently by your office for the longest time. Do you know you don't have any chairs outside your office for people to wait in? If it hadn't been for Joanne there, I would have never known where to find you. What is going on in here anyway? It smells kind of funny..." He was being very considerate not jumping me hard in front of these people, but unless I coddled him a little, he certainly would later when we were alone.

"I was assisting Joanne in a class concerning special needs persons, Commissioner. There were not enough participants, so Ann, my secretary, and I were asked to participate. I think I got wrapped up in the moment and simply forgot about the meeting, sir." I was concerned that he had seen something other than what he let on. If he did, I was cooked.

"A very admirable idea, Thomas," he said as he called me by my first name. That was a good sign. I knew there would be no penalty if he caught me having sex with a man. His oldest son is gay and the Commissioner has always been an outspoken activist for gay rights. I knew, however, he would not tolerate having sex in a public place, especially during working hours.

"Thank you, sir."

"I'll tell you what, you see me tomorrow evening at the same time and I will forgive this mistake. You will be able to finish your assistance." He was being more than generous.

"Thank you again, sir."

Taking leave of my group, who, by the way, I think were freaking out; I walked the commissioner to the front door of the meeting building. We ended the conversation with friendly small talk and as I said my final goodbye, I closed and locked the main entrance. Sure, there were those in city government who had a key, but all of them had long gone home by then. I was sure that we would not be interrupted by anyone else.

When I returned most of the group had packed as if they were leaving. I pulled Joanne, who had her satchel filled, aside and asked her what was going on. She told me that nobody was in the mood anymore and that they realized that they had almost been caught by the one man who could have put them all away. Joanne told me the story of how she had come to meet the Commissioner in the hall and how, basically, she saved the lot of us.

"Come on, guys, he's gone and he won't be coming back. I don't think he suspected a thing, thanks to the fact that Joanne got dressed before she went to the restroom earlier. When she met him in the hall, it was if everything was normal. It was lucky he decided to go to the restroom himself before he came here. It gave Joanne time to warn us all. I don't know if you noticed how close it was from the time we got our clothes back on and he entered into the room. Sheer luck, I say. I was worried at first that he'd seen something, but while I walked him down to the main entrance he didn't let on that he had. Anyway, his son is gay. I would have been chastised for allowing it to happen, not for the fact that I had Timothy's dick down my throat." I smiled at him and he flushed a little, but then smiled back.

"I wish all of you would stay. Let's regain the momentum and let's have the wildest time of our lives."

"Why don't we go to one of our apartments or houses?" Amy asked.

"By the time we got there, we would be out of the mood and would have to start over. Besides, I experienced a little rush knowing we almost got caught," I commented, almost laughing.

Everyone but Joanne seemed to calm a little. "I don't want to take a chance of losing my job."

"Shit, Joanne, every time you have one of these things, you take a chance that you'll be found out," John remarked sarcastically.

Joanne sat there a moment and thought about it. I really thought we were going to lose her, but soon she put her satchel down, took her coat off, and began unbuttoning the top buttons on her blouse. The look of resignation left her face and an evil grin appeared.

"Yeah, why not? If you say that we are safe now, I'm game to get started," she said.

I looked at everyone and said, "Now let's see where I left off." I walked over to Timothy, knelt down in front of him, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and proceeded to give the man a blowjob. To say that everyone was surprised is an understatement, but soon garments began flying and everyone began to get back into the scheme of things. I heard Ann moan and looked as she was fingering herself while watching me. This, again, was promising for later on.

I had not had time before to appreciate the cock I was sucking on. Perfection is a word that describes very little in my life, but I considered this cock perfection: nine inches long, circumcised, thick, smooth skin, and hard as a rock. I pulled it from my mouth, lifted it slightly and ran my tongue from the base to the tip. I tongued the glans, round and round, until Timothy had to sit down. I found it harder to get to, so I had him lay on the floor.

Ann continued her moaning, but she had been joined by Joanne, who, now totally naked, was licking her cunt with enthusiasm. Amy and Tonya were busy messing with John. I don't think he minded at all and he seemed to be enjoying eating Tonya while having his dick attended to by Amy.

I removed my mouth from Timothy's cock and moved upwards over his clothing until I was even with his mouth. I gently kissed him on the lips and he returned the kiss so passionately, I almost came simply from the feeling of his lips on mine. Our tongues intertwined playing tag with one another. We felt eyes on us from around the room, so we teased the tips of our tongues outside our mouths, much like the lipstick lesbians do in porn movies. That brought several sighs from the girls, as well as John.

We had become the center of attention. One thing that I had learned many years before was that women like to watch two men fuck as much as men like to watch two women. I intended on giving them a show the likes of which they had never seen before. I slowly undressed Timothy beginning with his shirt unbuttoning it with my tongue and teeth as much as I could. When all of the buttons were undone, I pulled it back over his shoulders revealing his perfectly formed chest, muscles well defined from the exertions of the last few moments.

Although his hard cock was exposed to everyone he still had his socks, shoes, and pants on. With my hands, I pulled each one of his shoes off and quickly followed with his socks. Perhaps the ugliest part of Timothy was his feet, but that's not saying much as the rest of his body was scrumptious. Next, I used my teeth to loosen his belt. It was a little difficult, but it soon released. His pants were easier and as I undid the clasp on his pants, I engulfed his cock once again. I worked my mouth up and down, quickly about twenty times. There was no effort at all in removing his briefs and soon he was completely naked being consumed by my ravenous self.

Moving from his dick, I made my way toward his nipple via the navel. His navel was an in between one, not an inney or an outey. My tongue did its business there leaving him shivering with the desire I was creating, much like Tinker Bell sprinkles pixie dust on people to make them fly. Trailing from his navel to his nipples was special to him, because I found out later one of his erogenous zones was his rippled stomach. As I moved forward, he began to lose control.

I was pushed off, successfully stopping my assault. Timothy decided it was reciprocation time and he quickly began undressing me. I felt his hot breath on my ears, my neck, my chest, and finally my genitals. As my pants went to the floor, I felt the searing heat of his breath warming the length of my cock. Then it happened. I almost collapsed. His mouth consumed me in a single instant and it felt if every fiber of my being was attached to what he was doing.

Not to be outdone, I swung my body so that I too could complete what I started. Finally, after some of the most amazing contortions I have ever been able to accomplish I had access, with my mouth, to that most amazing thing. Every time he would do something to me, I would copy it. Timothy ran the edges of his teeth the length of my prick: I ran the edges of my teeth along the length of his. The feeling of his wonderful tongue lapping gently at my balls was, of course, duplicated by me. We were competing to see how much we could take and I wasn't going to be the loser in this. I planned to make him cum first and as I found out later, his intention was almost exactly the same.

Our audience oohed and ahhed. They had not gone back to the intense sex that Timothy and I were experiencing, but they were masturbating while they watched us. Later Ann told me it was the hottest sight she had ever witnessed, two buff males going at it with complete abandon. The most amazing thing she had ever seen was the sixty-nine we were performing for our impromptu audience She said it was like we were trying to eat each other's very soul. Our faces were red, our mouth gorged full of the other's dick, both of us had tears in our eyes and the tears streamed down our faces. Ann described our actions as sensual, wild, animalistic turn-ons that none of the women, or John for that matter, could tear away from. They were symbiotic, almost feeling what we felt. When our orgasms began, Ann swears that more than two of them came at the same time. When the cum was leaking from between our lips and falling all over the place, John shot his wad and the semen was quickly recovered from his aching cock by Amy, who said she relished the taste.

I finished and lay panting, collapsing on Timothy. He, too, was almost lifeless. I licked my lips and tasted the final stage of the intense sex we had just experienced. There had never been a period in my life that I had experienced the totality of what had just happened. Surrealistic clouds of imagery wandered in and out of my mind as I contemplated the final let down of the encounter.

Joanne had gone back to eating Ann's pussy. Amy and Tonya had gone into a sixty-nine. John had walked to the door and was about to exit, I assume, to the restroom to take a piss. He was completely nude, so I assumed he was comfortable with the accommodations. When he opened the door, however, he yelled and slammed it shut.

"Shit, shit, shit..." John screamed.

"What's up?" I asked, suddenly concerned that the police commissioner had returned.

"There's a..." he continued to shriek.

The women had stopped and had started to reach for their clothes. I jumped up, with new found energy and ran for the door. Pushing John out of the way, I grabbed the door knob. It was already too late if it was the Commissioner, but I had thought of something else. I opened the door.

"Hey boss, what's going on?"

It was Mark, my janitor. I had never been so glad to see someone in all my life.

"Hey Mark. Some of us got together and decided to have an orgy. Want to come join us?"

"Sure boss. You gonna need some extra attention?" he asked with a wink.

"I think everyone is, Mark. I would like everyone to meet Mark. Mark, this is everyone." I remarked formally. "Mark is going to be a new little morsel for us to enjoy."

The group relaxed, smiled, most waved Mark in. John was still holding his chest like he was going to have a heart attack and I noticed that he didn't need the toilet anymore. We would have to clean that up in the morning for sure. Right now it was time for everyone to attack Mark so that he could get caught up.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and held him in place, unzipped his trousers, whipped out his cock and began sucking him. I don't know who was more surprised that I did that, him or me. He was soon full length and pumping my throat. It didn't take him long before I had a mouthful of cum. He collapsed to his knees, grabbed me by the arms, and looked me deep into the eyes.

"Thanks, boss."

"You deserved it kiddo. Remember, when you get the urge to come visit me from now on, expect the favor to be returned."

The rest of the evening, well into the night, was spent fucking and sucking in everyway possible. All the women daisy chained while we watched. When they got finished, all of us did the same. When the action got a little boring, we played games like stick the cock into the ass. We took turns blindfolded and attempted to butt fuck somebody, it didn't matter who, just somebody. I ended up finding John and screwing him until he had a huge cum.

There really wasn't a stop to the party. It just ended up with us all asleep on the floor. I woke up the next day to a kiss from Joanne who thanked me for the experience and asked if we could do it again in about a week. Needless to say, I was game.

"Next time it is going to be me and eight guys," she said.

"Sure, just so you can watch some gay shit going on," I smirked.

"I think I want to get gang fucked first," she giggled.

After everybody left Ann, Mark and I, still naked, looked at each other.

"I guess this changes our relationship forever," I announced smiling.

"I guess so," Mark said.

"I don't think I'm going home today," Ann remarked almost laughing out loud.

We all gathered our stuff and went to the showers. What happened in there, however, is a completely different story.

I will say this, to wrap my little tale up, Timothy and I have become a little more than casual lovers. He now lives at my apartment and we share everything: women, men, ourselves. There's never a night that we don't do something sexual together, but there is only one night a week where the eight of us always get together in Meeting Room C for a little more exploration into the mandates of the Federal Government. I bet you never even knew education could be such fun, did you?

*****

A prequel to this story is upcoming. Its called "Blowing in the Wind" and takes place in the Afghanistan theater of operations. Please leave comments.