The Most Personal of Assistants Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave, you are aware that you're skirt is drench with your pussy juice, I can smell it from here. Were you masturbating in the work place?" she demanded.

Samantha stood in the doorway watching Jessica as she blushed a deep red, it appeared the young woman had nothing to say as she first turned to Samantha then back to the visiting Mistress.

"Well, answer me slave!" The woman shouted making Jessica jump.

"I'm sorry if I offended you Mistress, I was not masturbating though I can assure you. It's not possible." Jessica said. The Mistress looked a little confused.

"Show her slave" Samantha demanded, and Jessica had no choice but to pull down her dress revealing not only the state of the art chastity belt but her glistening inner thighs. Samantha, walked over and guided each of Jessica's hands to her head before telling her not to move.

The Mistress walked over and inspected the belt, seemingly nodding in approval. She reached out a finger and stroked it along the inner side of Jessica's upper thigh, collecting some of the juices. Standing back up in front of Jessica she grinned as she rubbed the juices between her finger and thumb, sniffing them deeply.

"Well it smells better than most air fresheners," she laughed looking at Samantha before sucking her thumb clean of juices. "And tastes amazing too. You must give me details my dear Sam, I have to admit chastity is something I kind of glisten over a bit but I think there might be some legs in this now I have seen your assistant here."

With that the two ladies walked into the office and shut the door laughing, Jessica sighed as she finally let her hands down and returned to her desk. It wasn't long however until the belt vibrator started on low again. Jessica would later find out Samantha wanted to ensure that the reception office was correctly air freshened when her guest left.

Outside of work things were changing rapidly too. Having lived off take away and ready meals Jessica's cookery skills in the kitchen were something to behold for Samantha. She loved nothing more than sitting at the central kitchen island sipping on wine as she and Jessica chatted away about anything and everything.

It was as close to what most consider normal as they got, the only difference being Jessica was pretty much naked as she cooked. The only attire she was allowed to wear on top of the normal underwear rule was a one-off Apron that Samantha had made up, the front of which had a picture of Jessica's naked body that Samantha had taken. It was supposed to be ironic apparently, showing her without the belt completely nude.

Evenings would be spent watching TV, reading to each other or sometimes going out to meet Samantha's friends for drinks. Sporadically Jessica would be allowed a glass of wine, but most of the time she was resigned to the dreaded club soda as Samantha taunted her with a nice Pinot or Chardonnay. Most nights finished in the same manner, Samantha would get pleasured again and again but Jessica with the belt locked around her would remain horny and frustrated.

They started doing more at the weekends to including trips out to museums, art galleries and other landmarks in Capitol City. Jessica loved it all, and Samantha seemed happy to be dragged along given how happy it made her slave. They would walk along hand in hand oblivious almost of the world around them, like the lovers they were.

Jessica tried to get Samantha to run with her at the weekends, but it was apparent very early on this was never going to succeed. The first time she dragged her out on a Saturday morning Samantha moaned the entire time as they ran along the harbour and then spent the rest of the day punishing Jessica for it. After that Jessica decided it was best that she have her alone time running, Samantha could spend the morning in bed as she liked.

Jessica was also in nearly daily contact with Tessa, either by email, video call or texts. She would tell her everything that they had been doing, all of the torment and teasing that Samantha put her through and just how much she was loving it.

It would be clear to anyone listening in that the two were a perfect fit for each other.

**************

The days turned into weeks, and the weeks into months as Jessica sat at her desk typing up some recent minutes from a meeting when Samantha called her into the office.

"I have a task for you Slave," Samantha said of the young woman kneeling at her feet.

Jessica's obedience around the office place was exempt, a fact Samantha was almost slightly miffed about. The whipping bench sat idly in the enclosed dungeon at the far end of her office begging for use.

"You are going to be doing a pull out special on kinky BDSM stuff to buy in next month's Femdom magazine." Samantha said and Jessica looked up at her in shock.

Ignoring the look of up most terror in Jessica's eyes Samantha handed her a list. Jessica took the paper and gasped, not knowing what to say.

"The pull out is to be 20 sides long A5 size, that's 5 sheets of A4 folded like a book. The numbers against each item on that list is the size that the equipment manufacture has paid for in terms of page size and should be allocated. I expect a draft by the end of the week." Samantha dismissed Jessica with a wave of her hand.

Jessica had got used to this treatment over the past few weeks, at the office Samantha was very straight forward and almost mean with Jessica, but the moment they let the office it was like a switch being flicked. Jessica only knew one thing, both the cold office Samantha, and the warm loving Samantha were totally in charge and any defiance meant bad news for her.

Jessica trudged back to her desk and sat staring into space for 10 minutes. What the hell was she supposed to do? She had never written anything like this at all, what made Samantha think she was even capable of it. Snapping out of her trance she took out her note pad and began writing out Samantha's scribbled notes, figuring out what she still had to do. Her heart sank when she realized that only 2 of the pages had been spoken for by the paid adverts.

Taking out 5 sheets of paper she folded them up to make what she assumed would be the pull out, and set about drawing out the adverts page. She figured it best to put them near the back like most mags, but left the back page for something, what she wasn't sure.

As she sat staring at blank pages the reception door opened and in walked John, smiling widely at Jessica.

"Hello Sir, it's nice to see you again" Jessica said looking up.

"Hello Jessica, you are looking radiant. I trust Samantha is treating you well?" he said walking over to the desk.

Jessica grinned back wickedly "Not most of the time, but that's how I like it as it turns out!" she winked at him.

She clicked on her diary and scowled at the screen.

"Umm, I don't have a record of an appointment today, have I messed up somewhere?" she said nervously.

"What? Oh no, I was just passing. Actually I have a little problem that I was hoping Samantha could help me with?" he said nervously. "I even came with bribery to get her PA on my side".

He held out a small package to Jessica who took it looking confused. "A present for me?" She said smiling. "How sweet!"

John watched as she opened it. Inside was a mint conditioned copy of her favourite book. Jessica smiled up at John.

"Where you that offended by my tattered copy," she joked.

John laughed as he perched on the edge of the reception desk.

"No, i was just impressed to find someone that loved it as much as I do. Open it," he said slightly excitedly.

Inside the front cover was a hand written note from John.

To Jessica,

For my number one fan, the number one book.

May you always follow your heart, and enjoy life to the full.

Lots of love,

John.

"That's lovely sir," she said getting up and giving him a kiss and a hug. "I'll happily see if she is free Sir."

Pressing the intercom button Samantha picked up.

"What is it Jessica?" she snapped.

Clearly Samantha's mood was not that great today. They were running late that morning so the usual morning wake up was skipped, it always started to day off on the wrong foot.

"Mistress, John was hoping to have 5 minutes of your time to discuss something with you, he's here in reception." There was a brief pause as the intercom went silent.

"10 minutes. I'll have a coffee as well slave." Samantha said before cutting off the intercom. Jessica looked up at John and smirked.

"I'd love a coffee Jessica," he smiled and headed over to the sofa.

Jessica busied herself making coffee. "So, what's the beast got you doing at the moment?" John said keeping his voice down a little, Jessica suspected even he was a little scared of Samantha on days like this.

"Mistress has me writing a fold out magazine for the magazine sir, i must say I haven't got a first clue where to start." she said shrugging.

John sat there and thought for a moment before responding.

"Well, when I start a story I find it best to map out any main twists and turns first, a sort of road map if you like. It doesn't have to be details, just enough to keep you from wandering off the plot too much. What's the fold out about if you don't mind me asking." he said.

"Umm, it's supposed to be about all things kinky that the readers can buy sir, I have a couple of pages of adverts but nothing else." she said.

"Ok, well if it was me I'd split the pages up into topics, you know like one page for leather restraints, one for metal restraints, one for I don't know... gags and hoods that sort of thing." He said.

Jessica smiled, "Thank you sir, that's a great help!"

"I'd put something big and glossy in the middle though, a double page article on something important not just to the reader but to you as well. The reader has to believe that who ever wrote this actually lives and breathes this stuff, it makes the reviews 100 times better!"

"Oh, and make sure you advertise the books and magazines from here as well." He quickly added.

Jessica pondered his last point as the office door opened and Samantha walked out. Jessica jumped up in excitement.

"Look what John gave me Mistress!" She said excitedly. "A signed copy of his book."

Samantha sighed, Jessica fascination with the book and therefore John had to be the only annoying trait she had. She barely glanced at it, Jessica disappointingly lowered it seeing her Mistress's response.

Samantha however looked back having only looked for an instant, something had clearly got her attention. Walking over snatched up the book from Jessica's hands and quickly flipped open the first page and gave a derisory snort, before flipping to the next page.

"You're giving her this copy?" She said to John in a condescending tone. Jessica could make out the disgust in her voice.

John shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "Why not, it's mine to give is it not?"

Samantha sighed, and threw the book down on the desk. "You're only going to encourage her. Come on, let's have a chat then before you give my slave any more encouragement."

Jessica handed Samantha her coffee, watching as the two walked into the office and shut the door. Quickly flipping through the book she found the second page that Samantha had paused at. It took a couple of minutes to find it, but she finally realized this had to be the first ever print of the book.

She smiled as she closed the book, placing her hand on the top of it. It was something she would treasure forever.

10 minutes later John emerged smiling and with a quick glance at Jessica headed out the door and out of sight. Samantha stood at the door watching Jessica intently.

"I suggest you get back to work slave, I want that hand out on my desk by 12pm sharp Friday. If I catch you reading that bloody book in the office I'll burn the thing." She snapped.

Jessica grabbed the mock-up she had and with renewed vigour started planning out the leaflet. The front page was easy enough, as it was only going to have a cover of something and a few indications to the contents. Jessica decided that the first two pages should be as along the lines that John suggested, metal and leather restraints. Samantha had shown Jessica the library of pictures the office had and Jessica also busily surfed the adult web store pages for inspiration.

Lost in her task the buzzer actually made her jump as Samantha informed them it was home time. On the way home Samantha seem pre occupied by something, but fortunately a slightly more caring, loving Samantha arrived at their home compared to the one that left the office.

That night Samantha was keen to watch something very specific on TV. As they ate together at the table Jessica almost spat her food out as she appeared on the screen, strapped to the bench in the office dungeon with the whipping machine hooked up.

"Oh my god you filmed it Mistress!" Jessica exclaimed before she could stop herself and watched transfixed as the device started up.

Samantha laughed "I needed a visual record of the test. How was it from your end?" she said giggling. "We never got a chance to talk about it at the time and figured it would be a good idea for your pull out."

Jessica cocked an eye brow at her and smiled. "Scary, painful, humiliating, intense and incredibly arousing. All I remember is that I felt so helpless as the damn thing caned my arse that first time round. I tried to fight it which only made it so much worse, but when I gave in and let it happen it was such an erotic rush. I've never been as helpless as I have with you sometimes, I hope you never tire of me Mistress," Jessica trailed off.

"I think it should be I that is worried, I realise I'm a total bitch some of the time for no reason," Samantha said glumly.

Jessica didn't say anything, instead she struggled to hold her bottom lip still as a tear escaped down her cheek. "I love you whatever mood you are in Mistress."

Jessica orally served her Mistress for two hours, during which Samantha pulled out a strap on dildo, making Jessica wear it as she fucked her in the pussy. Jessica got nothing in return and she was banished to her room as Samantha rolled over. There was still something going on she wasn't telling Jessica.

The next day Jessica didn't waste any time, idea's for the fold out had flooded her mind in the night. She quickly finished up the second and third page, and decided the next two pages would be gags on one side and headwear, hoods and blindfolds on the other.

It was at this point that she came up with the rating system that gave a guide as to the level of intensity each item had. For instance on the gags there was a really simple, small ball gag the was made of soft rubber and had a gentle material strap that Velcro up around the head. This got one star on the intensity rating.

On the other hand, there was a gag called the humiliator that not only had a build it posture collar that locked shut, but the attachments could be changed on the inside and outside. For instance there was a massive cock gag that could be clipped on, 5 inches long and 2 inches wide that guaranteed 'to make your slave choke', whilst on the outside you could attach a toilet brush or ash tray to make your slave useful. This one got 5 stars.

The next two topics were corporal punishment, and chastity. Jessica had thought about using chastity as her centre page but decided against it in the end. The choice of chastity belts and devices for men and women astounded Jessica, but nothing she could find online matched up to the security and effectiveness of her belt. This got 5 stars plus a writers recommendation.

Lunch came and passed as Jessica was called into a couple of meetings to take minutes. She still blushed terribly when Samantha made her kneel on the floor by her feet in front of others, and to make it worse this usually lead to a direct conversation about her submissiveness to Samantha as if she wasn't in the room. During the second meeting it was clear Samantha was bored, and sure enough the belt soon started buzzing as it teased Jessica with ruthless efficiency.

By the end of the day Jessica had finished the first half of the insert, the last two pages before the centre spread were on sex machines and furniture. Jessica sat back sighing, her hands ached from typing and her eyes were sore from staring at the screen all day. Samantha came out of her office and leaned in the door way.

"How's it going my little pet" she said softly.

Smiling she stood up and wandered over to perch on the edge of the desk. "I know how you feel, my shoulders are killing me from leaning over my desk!"

It always un-nerved Jessica how Samantha could just flick a switch - be 'mean Samantha' one minute, then 'the woman she fell in love with Samantha' the next. She had, however learned never to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Jessica smile and stood up, reaching over the desk to put her hands on Samantha.

"Much better for seeing you Mistress," she said as she slowly started to massage Samantha's shoulders. Samantha groaned and closed her eyes and Jessica worked out some of the kinks in the muscles.

"I miss you during the day Mistress, you are always so busy." Jessica said quietly. "I feel a bit useless watching you get this stressed without time to do anything about it."

Samantha smiled and place one of her hands on Jessica's. "Lock the door my love, there is always one thing you can do to help. I need some really personal assistance."

Samantha stood up and wandered over to the couch, sitting down with her legs slightly parted. Jessica grinned as she wandered over, shut the door and seductively trotted over to her Mistress, eager to please.

After 30 minutes Samantha sighed as she came down from her second high, and looked down at the young beauty in-between her legs.

"Tonight my love." she mewed "Tonight."

Samantha stood up and headed back into her office. Jessica hoped beyond hope that Samantha meant what she thought.

She skipped the centre spread for now and instead sorted out the adverts pages that would be in the magazine on the second and third last page. Before them there were pages dedicated to the publications from the company, leather and latex wear and finally sex toys, anal toys and medical play. By the end of the day Jessica was only left with the centre spread and the back page to complete.

As usual the two women didn't get home until late having stopped for a drink on the way back. Samantha having a glass of white wine whilst Jessica was restricted to the obligatory club soda.

As soon as they were in the door Jessica stripped and went about cooking dinner, whilst Samantha relaxed in front of the telly. It wasn't until around 10 pm that Samantha sat up and looked down at her slave, who had been kneeling on the floor watching the TV, her head resting gently on Samantha's leg.

"Get in the bedroom slave, on the bed." she ordered and Jessica hopped up and scurried out the room.

Samantha stripped down on her way to the bedroom and grabbed a couple of items on her way. Without a word she pulled Jessica's hands behind her back and slid the arm binder up until Jessica was trapped. Jessica moaned as the latex hood was pulled tight over her head, only her mouth spared the covering of the shining black material.

Jessica felt the tip of a strap on dildo push against her lips and opened up, taking the thick cock into her mouth as she greedily sucked on it. She felt the belt spring to life as the vibrations started up and moaned as her pussy responded. Samantha slowly face fucked her slave, sometimes grabbing her hair and pushing as much of the cock into Jessica's mouth as she could.

"You like that don't you slave," she mocked as she thrust in and out of her harder. Jessica could only moan in pleasure.