The Most Personal of Assistants Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

Samantha stopped and moved round behind Jessica who gasped as she felt the back plate of the belt being removed, before the anal plug was slowly pulled out, the days of cleaning and teasing meant that she was already pretty lubed up. She let out a long, loud guttural groan as the tip of the strap on pushed past her sphincter and deep inside her.

Samantha grabbed her waist from behind and slowly pulled the cock out, before sliding it back in. As the pace increased the belts attentions on her clit and pussy decreased, the stimulation of the fucking was enough to drive Jessica on and soon she knew that she was close.

"P-p-p-p-please Mistress, can i cum?" she begged as Samantha thrust the cock in and out at speed.

"Not yet slave, not yet." she panted, Jessica unaware that the strap on had another cock pushing into Samantha, every thrust pushing Samantha towards her own orgasm. Samantha sped up, closing in on her own pleasure as Jessica grunted and moaned trying to hold off hers. Jessica felt the belts vibrator in her pussy and on her clit start up again with vigour, clearly they were going to push her over the edge.

Finally just as Jessica thought she could hold it back any longer Samantha moaned loudly. "Cum for me slave, cum with you Mistress!" she shouted.

Jessica let the pleasure overcome her as her whole body went tense, she started shaking and a roar emanated from deep within her as the biggest orgasm of her life enveloped her body. Samantha thrust the cock deep into Jessica's arse as hers took over as well and the two almost froze as shear, undiluted pleasure tore through their bodies.

In the midst of her orgasm Jessica's pussy gushed so much juice it flowed out of the sides of the belt and down her inner thighs, but the young woman didn't care or notice as she shuddered with ecstasy. Samantha flopped onto the bed as her body finally relaxed and gave in, the fake cock sliding out of Jessica as the domme rolled over next to her, panting heavily.

"Oh my god, don't ever leave me." Samantha panted.

She'd had some incredible orgasms in her time but the sex that she had just had with her slave was up there with the best. Jessica rolled over and could barely manage a grin.

"T-t-thank you Mistress, I'll never leave," she sobbed. "I have never felt that before, so complete, so free, so - loved!"

Samantha fucked Jessica twice more that night, both times Jessica holding off and cumming when her Mistress commanded her too. Before finally rolling over to go to sleep Samantha picked up the chastity plug and slid it back into Jessica's ravaged behind, it easily sliding in after the fucking. Both women soon passed out on the bed, Jessica still bound but totally content with her life.

It was a slow start the next day as the two women grinned at each other over breakfast. Jessica had such a beautiful smile, it made Samantha the happiest she could remember just by looking at her, and the two lovers held hands on the way to the office.

It was about 11 am when Jessica realised she needed to get on with the centre spread, and with the topic of the automatic whipping machine in mind she set about writing her own tale from the day she was tied into it. Samantha had already drafted a small article about the machine earlier that month in terms of the technical side of things and her own 'Domme' view on it. After finding the pictures from her whipping on the server Jessica spent the entire day carefully arranging the page along with various details and text blocks until she was happy with it.

The front page turned out to be very easy to do, A picture of Jessica's bottom freshly caned, whipped and spanked was the perfect background to the writing that indicated the contents of the handout, the main title of " 21st Century BDSM".

Samantha was a breath of fresh air in the office, she had apparently not only finished her work three days before her deadline thanks to Jessica's organisation of her time, something that had never been heard of before, but she seemed to be excited about whatever John had talked to her about a couple of days before.

"What's so exciting Mistress?" Jessica asked.

"Lunchtime tomorrow my love, lunchtime tomorrow we will know!" she said bouncing as she grabbed her bag and pointed at the door.

"Come on slave, its home time!" Samantha said as Jessica smiled and grabbed her coat.

As they sat down at their usual table in the same cafe the waiter came over and smiled. "Glass of pinot and a club soda?" he said smiling at the two women.

Jessica glumly nodded but Samantha held her hand up. "Not today Kieran, we'll take a bottle of the pinot, two glasses." she said smiling. Jessica looked over at Samantha smiling and the waiter nodded.

"What?" she said in response to Jessica's strange, but happy look.

"I'm in a great mood after last night!" she laughed. Jessica giggled and nodded.

"Make that two of us Mistress, make that two." They didn't move from the table for a long time, Samantha opting for them to eat out as the two lovers talked, laughed and enjoyed each other.

By the time they got home it was late, but Jessica was more than happy to fulfil her Mistress's needs despite the lack of reciprocation this time. As Samantha gasped on the bed after her second orgasm she rolled over and hugged Jessica tightly, the young slave's strap on cock poking into her leg. Looking down she raised an eye brow and looked at Jessica.

"My my, someone's insatiable tonight, I mean your stiffy hasn't gone down once!" she joked. Jessica laughed as Samantha rolled on top of her and kissed her deeply, before once again sliding down on the cock and groaning in delight.

It was finally Friday, and as 12 o clock approached Jessica frantically finished up her insert, only the back page to complete. The inspiration had come to her last night, and she grinned as she put the finished touches to the page.

"Jessica, its five to twelve, send me your insert please so I can review it before lunch." Samantha ordered over the intercom.

"Right away Mistress" Jessica said pulling up the email application and attaching it to the mail. Nervously she press the send button and sat back hoping it was good enough.

It took about 15 minutes before Samantha buzzed the intercom again. "Jessica, get in here now." she said bluntly, Jessica gulped as she stood up and wondered in to the office.

Samantha was looking at the handout on her PC screen and looked over to Jessica.

"I'm surprised by this Jessica, not what I was expecting from you," Samantha said staring at her. Jessica nervously gulped, wondering just where this conversation was going.

"This is excellent work for your first time, you really are the perfect assistant for me!" Samantha said smiling. Jessica relaxed, letting out a sigh as she smiled back at Samantha.

"Thank you Mistress, I wasn't sure if you'd like it!" Jessica said.

"I think its excellent, and I'm sure Mr Grey will love the article on his whipping bench. I take it you don't mind the photographs of yourself being published?" Samantha said and Jessica shook her head.

"Excellent, that just leaves you to reference the writer of the poem on the back page, it's a lovely piece of work I must say."

"reference Mistress, I don't understand?" Jessica said confused.

"Yes, you at least need to reference the writer of it otherwise its plagiarism. Where did you find it?"

"I-i-i wrote it Mistress, for you." Jessica said and Samantha looked over at her gobsmacked.

"You wrote this?" she said shocked. "For me?"

Jessica nodded and starred at the floor as Samantha stood up and walked round her desk. She held out a hand to lift Jessica's head so there eyes met

"Read it for me my love," she said, a single tear falling down her cheek.

Jessica nodded and cleared her throat

"She came into my life so fast,

as the lie that was my hell crumbled around me,

The divine lady filled my dreams,

that until then I couldn't see.

I packed it in and headed west,

to the city of misbehaviours,

She saved me twice, from un told horrors

My Mistress is my saviour,

The ying to my yang, part of my soul

My Mistress makes me feel completed,

She keeps me safe under lock and key,

I trust I'll not be mistreated,

I love her with every atom of my being,

My soul is hers forever,

I hope she feels the same for me,

And binds me tight in leather!"

Jessica smiled looking up at Samantha with tears of happiness streaming down her face, and Samantha bent down to embrace the young woman on the floor.

"I love you so much Jessica Jones, every day I sit and have to pinch myself that you are real. Promise me you'll never leave." Samantha said.

Jessica paused for a moment, that had to be the third of forth time Samantha has said that in the past few days.

"I-i-I'll never leave you Mistress, you know that right?" she said slightly concerned.

With all of Samantha's mood swings and comments Jessica was slowly building the impression that under neither 'the Mistress of Cruelty' was actually a very insecure woman that needed to be loved and reassured more than she let on.

Samantha nodded, a tear escaping down her cheek.

"Thank you for that most beautiful of poems, I'm going to get it printed out on a canvas and hang on my wall. You can go."

She said turning away from Jessica. Jessica could tell, but didn't push it any further that Samantha was now crying heavily. She just hoped that like hers they were tears of joy.

"Oh crap! Come on Jessy, we are late." Samantha said running out her office 20 minutes later, grabbing a tissue and wiping her eyes.

Soon the two women were rushing out the office and Samantha hailed a cab. Pulling up at a bar Samantha rushed inside and a confused Jessica followed.

"There you are, I thought your timings had got better lately!" John said sarcastically looking over at Jessica.

"It's not her fault, well it is but it isn't." Samantha said hugging John. Jessica went to hug John as well, but Samantha actually pushed her away and down into a seat.

"It's neither the time or place for you to fawn over your favourite author," she shot at Jessica.

Samantha ordered the usual wine and club soda for the two as John sat down at a table with his pint of lager, his phone carefully placed in the middle of the table as if it was the guest of honour. As Samantha sat down she looked at the phone too.

"What time did they say?" she asked as John nervously took a swig of his drink.

"Just after 1pm, which is pretty much now!" John said nervously. Jessica was about to ask what was going on when a phone rang, making both John and Samantha jump. It wasn't the phone on the table though and apologising Samantha passed her phone to Jessica without looking.

"Deal with this, I'm busy," She said.

Jessica took the phone and almost immediately a woman started babbling down the phone at her.

"Umm, Mistress," Jessica said interrupting the conversation that was going on between her and John.

"What is it slave?" Samantha said looking round at her irately.

"I-its Beth from production, apparently one of the girls you booked for this afternoons shoot has had to call in sick? Beth's saying that the shoot will have to be cancelled." Jessica said as Samantha's face dropped in horror.

"No, no, no, no!" she said grabbing the phone off Jessica. "I need those photo's tomorrow Beth, it's for this month's edition!"

Samantha walked away from the table and listened to what Beth had to say.

"Well call the fucking agency, tell them they need to send a replacement or else! What use is the one of them without the other!" she yelled. Samantha paced up and down as John's phone went off, getting more and more agitated.

"For heaven sake, without that shoot this month's publication is next to useless!" Samantha said looking around.

Her eye's fell on Jessica who looked over at her Mistress concerned. Samantha's eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Beth, I've got it covered. I'm sending over my PA, she'll sit in for the shoot." Samantha said clicking her fingers at Jessica and waving her over.

"No, she's not trained as such but she'll do anything I tell her, and I'm telling her that she's coming over to you and doing whatever she's told. I'll drop you a text in a second with details." Samantha said and hung up.

She grabbed Jessica's hand and shoved some money into it, pushing her towards the door as she looked over at John.

"Go to the 12th floor of the office and find Beth, you are to do anything, I mean ANYTHING, she tells you to slave. If I hear one bad word about you I'll make sure you're left in a cage for a week, got it?"

Samantha reached into her bag and grabbed some open padlocks before passed them to Jessica. "Give these to Beth as well"

'Yes Mistress, but," Jessica started.

"But nothing, go!" Samantha said and walked off, leaving a baffled Jessica at the entrance.

With a little wave goodbye at John, who waved back grinning on the phone, she headed out and hailed a cab.

As she got in the cab she felt the belt come to life, only slightly but the vibrations were enough that she groaned softly and bit her lip. By the time she got back to the office it was approaching 1:30 pm and she rushed up to the 12th floor, the belt had been going for a while and she could feel the pent up arousal growing inside her.

Walking into Beth's office the producer turned round and sighed, smiling. Jessica handed over the padlocks and took a step back, wondering just what was going to happen to her.

"Thank goodness you're here Jessica, Samantha has explained everything and as I understand it you are to do everything I tell you, correct?"

"Yes Mistress." Jessica nodded as Beth smiled.

"Excellent, in that case please follow me. I'm going to be getting you ready for the shoot immediately. Samantha has some rather specific instructions to follow which is good, it all adds to the atmosphere I guess."

Beth led Jessica into a small room along the corridor and smiled at Jessica.

"Strip please, down to your underwear." Beth said.

Jessica nodded and started removing her clothes, revealing the gleaming chastity belt underneath.

Beth ordered Jessica's hands behind her back and started pulling up the leather arm binder, Jessica hearing the clicks of the padlocks as the straps were tightly secured. Jessica didn't resist as the gag was pushed into her mouth, the large metal ring forcing her mouth open, once again there was a click as a padlock secured the item in place.

It was only now that Jessica realised that Beth, in most likelihood, didn't have a key and that she was going to be trapped like this until Samantha came back to get her.

Beth grabbed a small pot and held it up to Jessica.

"I'm going to put these contacts in your eyes, don't move or else I could really hurt you ok?" she said nervously as Jessica nodded.

As the first contact was gently put into place, the vision in her left eye blacked out. Jessica blinked repeatedly to try and clear whatever it was before Beth pushed the second contact into her right eye, totally blinding the restrained woman.

"Don't panic, they are called back out lenses." Beth said. "Your Mistress was insistent on their use, it means your effectively blindfolded without the need for anything around your pretty head."

Jessica felt something clip to her metal collar and Beth gave it a gentle tug, pulling Jessica to her feet as she was lead out the room once again.

Jessica didn't know where they had gone, but soon felt Beth's hand on her shoulder pushing her to the floor. Jessica felt the restraints being tightened around her legs and ankles. before the end of the arm binder was clipped to the floor behind her. Jessica was trapped kneeling, as Beth pushed a finger into her mouth.

"Suck it slave" Beth said, and Jessica tried as hard as she could to lick on the intruder.

"Good, very good. You are to service anything and everything that is pushed into your mouth, got it?" Beth said giving Jessica's nipple a twist.

Jessica let out a squeal and nodded. Beth pushed earplugs into Jessica rendering her hearing muffled and useless. The belt was still going, and Jessica moaned as she was pushed towards the edge of orgasm, knowing the belt was probably set to deny her.

Jessica could just about make out the muffled talking in the room as unknowingly to her, Beth ran through the shoot for the afternoon with the five men and the one woman that did show up. As the camera's started rolling Jessica jumped as a flaccid cock was pushed into her gaping mouth, a stream of droll had been dripping from her mouth and onto her chest for a few minutes now.

With the gag in she found it hard to suck on the intruder, having instead to use her tongue to pleasure the stiffening member. As it grew though it filled more and more of her mouth and she groaned as it filled her mouth. It was suddenly pulled out however, only to be replaced by a different flaccid cock. She sighed deeply as she started again, the belt wasn't letting up and she knew it would be a long afternoon.

After the first round of sucking Jessica was left moaning and groaning in the corner as the belt worked away, the photo shoot happening in the studio she was kneeling in unbeknown to her. As a flaccid cock was pushed back into her mouth she could taste the difference from the first bunch. It was clearly covered in a woman's pussy juice, and Jessica felt a pang of jealously as she sucked the cock clean and made it hard again, no doubt for the other lucky woman who was going to reap the rewards.

She was expecting another cock as the stiff member was pulled out but to her surprise a woman's pussy was shoved in her face. She could taste the salty cum of the men as it dripped from the woman and moaned as she head was pulled tightly into the unknown woman's sex.

Jessica's afternoon continued as a mix of sucking cocks and cleaning pussy, the belt held her on the edge of her own pleasure as others used her mouth for theirs. Finally she felt the cock in her mouth stiffen and unlike the previous times she felt the first bursts of cum shoot into her mouth. With the gag in place is was almost impossible to swallow, and she felt most of the cum drip from her mouth and onto her chest.

Four more cocks and a pussy later Jessica felt a few people pat her on the head, their muffled voices indistinguishable through the ear plugs. She didn't know it but the shoot was over and as the models filed out the room Jessica was left bound to the floor, cum dripping from her face and mouth all over her.

Five minutes later in Samantha's office Beth sat laughing away as she went through the photo's that had been taken on the shoot. Beth had been careful to take far more of Jessica than she normally would of the model in that situation, and Samantha smiled.

"That girl deserves a treat Sam. She was excellent this afternoon, far better than the usual fluffers we get. It felt real with her being locked up like that, she really is a natural submissive isn't she." Beth said as Samantha changed her desktop to one particularly erotic image of Jessica covered in cum as it dripped out of her mouth and onto her chest.

"She's such a little cock slut," Samantha shot venomously. "Bet she loved every minute of it, no need for a treat Beth. In fact she should be punished for liking it so much, she's supposed to be mine!"

"Well she saved us thousands today Sam, literately. The usual models rates are horrific for what she does and that doesn't even include half of what we could do with Jessica here."

"Well consider her available for every shoot Beth, I don't see the point in wasting money if we have a hussy in house that's willing to do it for free. She's also available for bondage shots as well, just say the word." Samantha smiled.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers