The Most Personal of Assistants Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, excellent!" Beth said smiling. "I've got a shoot planned next month on extreme rope bondage that I'm struggling to get a model for, I might just take you up on that offer!"

Samantha left Jessica in the studio for another hour whilst she finished up her work, the belt still buzzing away to the point that Jessica was certain she was sitting in a puddle of her own juices.

As the belt switched off Samantha stood in front of her slave, shaking her head at the sight in front of her. She unbuckled the gag, pulled out the ear plugs and after undoing the leg restraints helped Jessica to her feet.

"Enjoy that slut?" she mocked, as Jessica licked her lips as best as she could, trying to get what she could of the cum off. Hesitating Jessica nodded, knowing that if she said no she'd be in even more trouble.

"Of course you did you my little cock slut, I can smell your juices even with that belt on." Samantha snorted.

Jessica felt something flung over her shoulders, her arms still restrained in the arm binder as she felt the tug on the collar pulling her blindly out the room.

Jessica hesitated as the lift descended and Samantha pulled her out by the chain attached to her collar, not knowing that the coat around her hid the arm binder and her naked body.

"Please Mistress, please don't," she begged but Samantha only laughed as she practically dragged Jessica out the office and onto the streets.

It took much longer than normal to get back to the apartment as Jessica was totally at the mercy of Samantha's guidance. The streets were fairly quiet, it was all ready 8pm and thankfully for Jessica the main rush had died down.

As they turned the final corner and the apartment block came into view Samantha looked over at the small secluded square opposite and starred at Jessica wondering if she should go ahead as planned or not. She knew somewhere inside this was a bad idea, but in her mind she had to be sure.

Thirty minutes later Samantha stepped out onto her balcony and looked down at the street. It was a warm evening, and she didn't mind sitting outside as she sipped her cold glass of wine. Settling down in the wicker chair she looked down to the small square to see the slim figure still perched on the bench.

As Jessica sat on the bench helplessly she wondered just how long it had been since Samantha muttered the words 'I'll be right back'. She dared not move, her arms still bound and her eye's rendered useless by the contacts she had no choice but to sit and wait.

She could still feel the seamen on her face and chest, whatever was covering her up had slightly parted as she made herself comfortable on the cold bench. The fluids had gone further during the shoot, but thankfully the garment still covered up some of her cum covered body.

She was lost and helpless, but that wasn't concerning her at that precise moment. The belt had come back on with a vengeance shortly after her Mistress had left her, intense periods of tease and denial left her moaning in frustration and pleasure. Having been on for pretty much the entire afternoon she was exceptionally horny, and could not only smell the cum on her face and body, but her own arousal as her juices leaked out around the belt and onto her inner thighs.

The arousal consumed her, she cared for nothing else and all she could think about was the unknown cocks and pussy's that were shoved in her face. If she felt anything against her lips she was willing to open up and suck it, she didn't care anymore. Her frustration only served to fuel her desire to serve and pleasure others, that much had become clear in the last few weeks with Samantha.

She felt someone sit on the bench but no sooner had they sat did she hear them jump up and leave, shouting at her for being a whore. Jessica moaned, it wasn't her Mistress as she hoped.

During the next particularly intense teasing session from the belt she felt someone grab her by the collar and pull her up. Assuming that it was Samantha she blindly followed as she was lead round a couple of corners before being pushed onto the floor, kneeling on the hard cold pavement.

She felt the tip of the cock press against her lips and opened without thinking, the belts attentions blinding her to the fact that a complete stranger was face fucking her in public. As the belt built her up and up she moaned as she felt the man tense, the warm sticky cum hit the back of her throat as she greedily sucked up every drop.

As she was led back to the bench the belt switched off and Jessica started to realise just what had happened. "Please sir, where is my Mistress?" she begged as he led her to the bench again.

"Who?" the stranger said.

"I just saw you sitting on the bench," he said pushing something into her bra, the top of which was now uncovered. "Here's $10 slut, maybe I'll come by again later if you are still here. That was a great blow job after all."

Jessica sobbed as the man walked off, realising that she had just been used like a whore. What was she becoming? Why would Samantha just leave her here like this?

Unbeknown to Jessica the man turned round and looking up at the balcony gave a thumbs up, Samantha barely nodding as she lit a cigarette and watched the show below.

Jessica moaned loudly as the belt fired up again, no longer caring about any passers-by. A while later she felt someone prod her.

"You ok missy?" the man said.

"P-p-p-please Sir, whoever you are, Please let me suck your cock. Please, fuck my face sir," she begged.

The belt was warping her mind, turning her into some sex crazed maniac.

The man dragged her round the corner and soon was roughly pounding his cock into Jessica's mouth as he held onto her ponytail. Like the previous man Jessica moaned as she felt the first spurts of cum hit her mouth, greedily sucking up as much as she could whilst a few drops ran down her chin.

"Thank you sir," she sobbed but she felt another cock thrust into her face.

"I called my buddies slut, you're not done here for a long time!" the man said and Jessica groaned, wondering just how much trouble she was in.

An age later she was shoved back onto the bench, absolutely covered in cum sobbing. The coat had long since been discarded, Jessica now only dressed in her underwear in the late cold night, her nipples erect and pointing out the lacy covers.

Samantha had seen and heard enough from the guys to know that Jessica was totally broken, a total submissive cock slut willing to pleasure anyone without word. As she went down to the bench she couldn't help but marvel at the state of her slave. She stood in front of her and carefully reached over to clip a chain onto her collar.

"Please sir, let me suck your cock." Jessica said as soon as she realised someone was there.

"I don't think so you filthy little slut. There's me worried sick where you are, every time I come and look for you you're missing and now I find you on this bench covered in god knows who's cum begging to suck me off!" Samantha said,

"B-b-b-but Mistress, I couldn't stop them, stop myself," Jessica started to sob. "I thought you sent them Mistress."

"Sent who?" Samantha grinned. "I pop into the supermarket for food and when I come out you're gone! Now I find you two hours later on the bench outside our apartment covered in cum!" Plus, you've lost my favourite coat!" she said tugging at the collar and pulling Jessica to her feet.

Jessica started sobbing harder "b-b-b-b-b-but, I don't get it Mistress. Oh my god, what have I done, please Mistress forgive me!" she said breaking down into hysterics.

Samantha didn't respond as she lead Jessica into the apartment and up in the lift. Pulling her into the lounge she pushed the bound slave over the bondage bench, tightening the straps before fetching a cane. She quickly removed the back plate of the chastity belt, pulling the but plug with it.

"1 stroke for each cock you sucked, how many was that slut?" Samantha asked.

Jessica sobbed "I, I don't remember Mistress, please forgive me."

"Well it was 5 at the shoot, and they said they each used you 3 times." Samantha said. She leant over and pulled Jessica's hair back making her squeal. "They then each face fucked you two times each in the ally slut," she mewed.

Jessica looked dumbstruck as she took in what Samantha said.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-you mean," she said finally.

Samantha burst out laughing, "Yes slut, I DID send them. I must say I'm slightly disappointed, they all tell me you are one expert cock sucker! There was me thinking you were a cunt licker only." she practically spat and Jessica gasped as she felt the head of the strap on push inside her anus.

"You can cum as much as you can slut, I'm going to fuck your arse hole in between every caning!" Samantha said as she thrusted the cock in and out of Jessica, a moan emanating from the young woman.

By the time Samantha was finished Jessica was wrecked, her arse was a stripped cushion where she had been caned, but the young woman showed no signs of caring. The belts coverings lay in pieces on the floor, and the padded bench glistened with the juices from Jessica's arse, she had lost count of how many time she came, only that it was the most intense session of sex she had been subjected to.

As Samantha let her up and helped her into the shower, Jessica grinned and went to kiss Samantha on the lips.

Samantha stepped back laughing.

"No way slave, I know exactly where your mouth has been and you're not kissing me until you've washed all that cum off your face and body! Try that again and you sleep in the cage."