All Comments on 'The Most Valuable Gift'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

A good continuation of the earlier story.

Well worth 5/5

killerbeeezkillerbeeezalmost 3 years ago

Shallow and predictable to an almost infuriating point. Bye.

bws1bws1almost 3 years ago

I truly enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, Ed is a Wookie?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So he now has a drinking problem and gets raped but all good moving on. Ummm NOPE

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I mentioned killerbeez and his ignorance in my comments to part one of this story. I truly hope that he is gone and gone for good.

5/5 from me.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Great story and character development.

5/5

And on to the final story with Ed and his women!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It's a great story.

And the romance and the sex and the morals.

Yeah, a big dick is good. He brought all these women to Ed. But it's his heart and character that keeps them around him.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 2 years ago

Wow! Wow! I thought that the first story in trilogy, “One Who Understands” was great. After reading the second story it’s even better! Ed’s interaction with each lover and their interaction with each other is wonderful. I can’t wait to read the final story, “To Walk a Mile.”

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

Please BurntRedstone,

Get it right - a married man whose wife has died is a WIDOWER

a married woman whose husband has died is a WIDOW.

So many stories that are fantastic BUT YOU STILL SCREW IT UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two minor complaints with this storyline.

First, the story is set in the United States and drinking age in the USA is 21...the number of times Ed is being served alcohol while he is 19-20 is a pretty glaring misstep. Based on the spellings and some of the phrasing I believe the author is likely from the UK where the drinking age is lower so I'm pretty sure that's why, but still, it's a mistake that could have been avoided.

Stephanie drove Ed home from the hospital after the car accident...yet she was surprised about his cane and wanted to know what happened during the Christmas party?

Overall though, still a good read and thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re age and alcohol consumption

The age 21 requirement is NOT in all states. In some states it's 18, and I believe there's an odd exception with Texas -- if the woman is married, she can drink at 16. I don't know for sure if that's still the case, but it was true several years ago; the idea being if a woman is married, she's an adult old enough to mind her own business.

The continuity slip about Stephanie is well taken. All told, it's a minor mistake. I enjoyed the novel. 5*

This is my fourth time through, and it stands up well. On to book 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first part a lot and I was liking this part a lot but then something happens that prevents me to enjoy the story and that someway ruins it for me. I can understand that one can get drunk now and then, but what I can't understand is that after the MC has problems because of heavy drinking and after telling himself to be more careful in the future, the next day he gets drunk again and what's worse, with the "help" of some supposed "friends" who know how poorly he tolerates alcohol and the problems he had had the previous day because of it.

As if this were not enough, the MC gets raped by a "friend" while he is drunk for the raper to get pregnant and the paper didn't want the raped to know he was likely to be a father. I think one should have the right to decide in that regard. Rachel's behavior also disappointed me a lot hiding the truth and excusing the rape. I think the MC deserved to know the truth. As he is a very good person he was likely to forgive everything, but he should have been given the chance to do otherwise. As I'm not that good, I wouldn't want to see that "friend" anymore. What a pity....

My rating 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rip to the tanker driver

ForgecoldironForgecoldironalmost 2 years ago

Yet another beautiful portion of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story looking forward to the next part 5 star

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Fantastic story.

My thoughts are, Ed is autistic he sees patterns, his logical thinking, but doesn't understand emotion, social triggers etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why make this 27 pages long? At least break it up into chapters? Author being inconsiderate or just lazy?

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

Love the concept of Carolyn’s mandala - her dedication to enduring the pain of its creation, Ed’s pattern discerning skills leading to it’s discovery. It would be exciting to see a visual representation the image and intricate scarring.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Another killer story. Love this.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

Great story. I'm glad to see a complete story published. I loose interest in a story published in one or two page chapters and then find out the story isn't complete.

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

Again an EPIC story... i love it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story gets better as it goes along. I wander if Grace changes her mind about marriage now that she’s pregnant.and becomes his wife. But there again so are all the others in his little harem. I wander if the others follow Grace and become pregnant, now that would be interesting. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Ed, part II, .... the further adventures of Ed Walters, ... I loved it! ... even the Luis getting what he deserved part, and his old F-150 Ford truck sadly getting ker-ploded, (those darned old Halloween Pirates), ... and Ed is going to be a father, with Grace, of triplets, and he might have another bun in Tristen's oven, ... maybe, ... I like Dale and Tristen, I hope it all works out with them, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Polyamory works in a male fantasy.

The idea that a half dozen beautiful intelligent and compassionate women could overcome insecurities, jealousy and possessive territorial tendencies are questionable unless they were sequestered in a convent?

I've seen women use box cutters on an assembly line over a married male employee with a new infant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to thank you for your wonderful story looking forward to the next part.5 stars gpa

ImaGodkindaImaGodkindaover 1 year ago

Is Ed psychic? Also this is the best one I've read so far dude 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thankyou for taking me on this journey

It was certainly alot more turbulent than the last one

Fingers crossed the next one is smooth sailing

dwardfdwardfabout 1 year ago

I’m still in awe of your excellent writing skills. Looking forward to part three. A genuine masterpiece of story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your writing and your stories, which includes this series, of course. I have to admit though, that every now and then it felt a bit creepy. A bunch of rich cougar-ish women, desperate for huge rock-hard meat, swooning at the merest of kisses delivered by an indigent simpleminded man-child body-builder HVAC savant, whose instant and interminable ginormous erection takes them all to nirvana, whenever they desire.

.

I guess it's the fact that Ed is presented, over and over, as an easily confused dewy-eyed teen who'll do whatever these rich women want, without question. They're obviously taking advantage of his nature, they all know it, but it's in a good way (wink wink nudge nudge). I don't know, just feels creepy after a while.

.

Also, rich people don't share anything with anybody. Women don't share lovers, unless they don't care about them at all, and all these women are supposedly in love with him, or at least his horse-sized manhood. No way IRL, could these women be in the same room without going after each other with beer can openers and stun-guns.

NickCaveNickCave11 months ago

I've been enjoying the story just fine, but there is one thing that does bother me. I could see in the beginning, this would be expected, but now that they supposedly love and care for Ed you'd think the women would stop treating him like a piece of meat. The man is in severe pain and can't even walk and all Zoe & Angie are worried about is getting his big dick in their cum dumpsters. You can't give the guy a day or two to fuckin' heal? It's funny that the woman who loves him the most, the best woman of the bunch, Grace, not only treats Ed like a human being and not a walking dick, but she shouldn't be 100% fine with whatever Ed does whenever he does it. I swear, Grace has the least amount of sex with Ed among the group. Rachel has developed into a great character. Sure, you could say it's because she has Ed living with her, but it's much more than that and she's going to prove it by helping Grace and Ed raise those babies. Rachel is awesome.

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8889 months ago

Not sure if older comments mentioned this, but I struggle with nearly all the antagonists DYING. Sergo, Greg, the judge, etc.

Fun overall fantasy story, but set “in the real world”, but villains being repeatedly shot by their jilted spouses is a bit overboard for this series.

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8889 months ago

Also, you frequently write passively:

“Soon everyone WAS enjoying the wonderful food and drink and conversation WAS light and fun.

Victoria WAS enjoying the wine and her relief at being accepted WAS so complete it made her almost giddy.”

Write more actively:

“ Everyone ENJOYED the wonderful food and drink and conversation FLOWED EASILY.

Victoria RELISHED the wine; her relief at being accepted by this close-knit group of friends MADE her almost giddy.”

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While I agree with NickCave from 3 months ago that the Rachel character is interesting, I find it hard to believe that she did not suffer any guilt or consequences, even in her own mind, for totally letting Ed, and Grace, down in Barbados. She promised she would take care of Ed, but what did she do ? She let him go almost totally wild drunk, and then abandoned him to a drunk woman. Rachel should be in the doghouse for a long time for what she did, or failed to do. She was not being a good friend to Ed and Grace, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

to all the negative commenters this fiction and some extremely steamy sex throughout . all i can say is most of us men would be extremely jealous and wish it was

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

My god you are a fucking genius! I've never witnessed this level of brilliance at Literotica. Puurfect! I can't get enough of your stories. Thank you BRS. going through all your stories for the third time and enjoying every page of each of your stories. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith6 months ago

-- I'd venture to say that The Most Valuable Gift of All is BurntRedstone's writings, .... All are wonderful, well written and entertaining, ... and so much is available for free on sites like Literotica (where I discovered his stories, ... thank you Annabelle Hawthorne), .... how can you beat both wonderful and free? You just cannot, ...

-- Many of his writings are now available on Amazon's digital books, you can help to support our fantastic author (he is paying for kids' college) and have your very own copies of his best stories to devour, I like that, ... There are quite a few great little 'one of' tales and several amazingly complex series as well, his stories are all treasures to be enjoyed, .... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith6 months ago

OOPS! sorry to pass on false information BRS, I must have gotten you confused with another wonderful writer, ... too bad you are not having to spend a fortune on books and tuition, you are really missing out, ... so much to gripe and complain over, ... I'll try and do better in the future, ... but your tales are still mighty awesome, and I have bought a few from Amazon myself, ... I think it's a good deal, ... ;-) ttfn

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

Just finished another read of this chapter and my mind hasn't changed, you're a genius! Another 5

Old_LionOld_Lion6 months ago

Why do so many (seemingly American) Authors have problems with spouses that have passed away? A Woman whose partner (male or female) has died is called a WIDOW. A Male who partner has died is called a WIDOWER. RINSE AND REPEAT PLEASE ALL AUTHORS!!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

Wow I'm really surprised on how well written this story is. As of 12/02/2023 this is longest I have no correction that I have to on literotica website (using Microsoft edge read aloud) but yet after the story ended it didn't seem like enough time pass to the length of the story. So I say great job on this story and keep up the good works of art with your words

🙊🙉🙈💨🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a personal odessey from such a creative mind.

I wonder how much research the author had to experience to detail the sex, emotions, and complex relationships of a polyamorus (harem?).

Cynfully_yoursCynfully_yours2 months ago

Love this trilogy! Can't wait for the next one!

6King6King28 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

SIMILAR Stories