All Comments on 'The Most Valuable Gift'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!!

When I read the first story in this series, I never thought would grow into my favorite story in all you have written so far, but it's certainly turned out that way. This story/character, just keeps getting better and better, so I hope you will be posting additional installments soon.

Thanks, for all your efforts!

macaonghaismacaonghaisover 8 years ago

Please keep the installments coming. Wonderful story!

ag2507ag2507over 8 years ago
Please continue...

If you continue this, as you surely must, there are too many dangling story lines here, then I beg you, find a way to link the story titles, as it is hard to recognise successor stories from the morass of Lit stories: we have the Shepherd, Jack, though, I'm not sure what you can do - I can't think of a solution.

As I see it we have 6 babies on the way, the triplets, Tristam's, possibly Angie and Isabel, there will be drama over the timing of Tristram's baby and the reveal - it had better be after Grace's children - and we have to rescue Victoria's children. You have left a few dangling women about too...

Good luck

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
AWESOME...often an overused word...but NOT in this case!

Sure hope you write more on this. Your continuing stories are really great...love them!!!

SnowRevolSnowRevolover 8 years ago
Unbelievably AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the first on in a day and was Hooked. Realized this was a continuation, and didn't sleep(36h again) and just loved it. This time there are a lot more Possible Threads to use to continue the story, Specially with all the Ladies that he Loves and Help and the few New ones on the way. Love how you once again game a Read story with good Pacing and did NOT leave us with a damned Cliffhanger! Thank you again and Keep up the AMAZING AND AWESOME INSANITY! (no one who claims to be Sane is normal. or creative. Sane is the lack of em.)

KuroRazgrizKuroRazgrizover 8 years ago
Yessssssss it's back!

Wow I loved the first one and this didn't disappoint. So glad there are more updates from one of my favorite authors on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A wonderful sequel

Thank you for this lovely piece of work. Once again I was hooked and read non-stop until completion. I can only hope you decide to continue this story in the future. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great story

First off, I think you are the only author on Lit who I have read everything they have done that wasn't limited to a single line. Considering your body of work currently sits at around 220 pages, with three continuous stories and a few one offs, that is saying something.

Second, I love the pacing in this story. Every woman in Ed's life, he was able to step up and help fight their demons. Some demons remain, such as Victoria's, but you seem to have set those battles up in the future.

I was surprised not to see Shirley at all. Would love to see her, as Ed's personal demon, be battled by Ed's ladies.

Hopefully this is not the end of Ed's adventures. Looking forward to more.

TayJK

Tayjk42@gmail.com

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Unintended ... Can We Get More Unintended Sequels?

Another masterpiece to read. Thank you so much. I was actually checking your profile on accident when I noticed the new sequel. Took a couple hours, but was well worth the read. Him fixing so many demons, was a bit unbelievable, but it was Christmas and a time for miracles. I truly loved how each instance had a new twist. You're a creative writer. I have already read the original 3 times so iam sure this one will be read that many times soon too. Like others I hope there is more for this polyarmorus group, especially need to see Ed confront Shirley or at least find out what happens to her with Jerry given how demanding she is for her sperm treatments. Not to mention Tristan placing Dale's hand on her belly, the tell tale sign of her future. I hope that Ed gets to learnof her transgression, though I'm sure he would forgive her quickly. Great piece of writing, keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Another home run great story

grabmyballsgrabmyballsover 8 years ago
Awesome

This story is great. I think it changed my life. I loved it.

Horny_YogiHorny_Yogiover 8 years ago
WOW

OMG what a fantastic sequel!!! Loved every second of it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Best

One of, but I think the best story on this site.... Truely remarkable... Well done and I hope Ed and the Girls come back....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story. Just wanted to point out Tristen changes to Tristan part way through.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 8 years ago
Great depth

Both of the stories are well written, with much better than average attention to detail of the story line. So many, very interesting, events in each, that it is surprising to find them each carried to conclusion without any jarring effect to the over arching story!

Well done, and I look forward to seeing more work from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not enough people pregnant ; )

I like the story and the one before it. I was just kidding about not enough pregnancies but it wouldn't be so bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i think we need a third to end on a great note. both tales have been outstanding thus far. just some loose ends to clear up like cluing in ed on the 4th baby, the bedding victoria, and isabelle finally getting pretty much all of it in without passing out immediately. just looking for the happily ever after ending i guess.

SwitawiSwitawiabout 8 years ago
Excellent, needs 3rd chapter to wrap...

Outstanding as per your usual writing! Some might complain of length, but I enjoy the volume you put into these stories. So keep writing what makes YOU happy because it puts a smile on many of our faces.

As for the story of Grace and Ed, I know you can fill in the minutiae on your own so well, and in my mind the remainder of the story might play out like this...

Grace has triplets, two girls and a boy. Tristan and Dale have a son as well. As the years progress (insert minutiae) Mr. Drakos retires from daily work and Ed and Lydia take over the business as partners. In Ed's eyes Rachel just gets more elegant with time and she continues to be a friend, lover, partner parent, and even mothering figure to Grace in a way Shirley never was (insert minutiae). Grace finishes school and becomes successful in her own right, gaining a mature confidence from the combination of Ed's unwavering love and (insert minutiae) Rachel's pride in her 'surrogate daughter'. Eventually Dale succumbs to age/terminal medical condition and asks Ed to promise to look after Tristan and their son, because he knows Ed will love them with no reservations and he doesn't want to leave Tristan alone. Dale leaves everything to Tristan but her she doesn't care about the money because her biggest fear is losing him and then being alone. Grace and Ed promise Dale to look after his family, and then Dale introduces his son to his real father and half-brother before he passes away. Tristan and Son become part of Ed/Grace/Rachel's even more extended family. The other ladies continue to be part of their lives. One of them might be lost in a surprisingly tragic manner to serve as an emotional apex for the story if it happened in a way that Ed was involved but could not save her. Insert more minutiae as required, lol.

Man, look at the time! Am I still rambling?In any case, whether it involves these characters or not, I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can I have a real life Ed?

This is so hot. Do men like Ed exist in real life?

I need one badly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Movie ?

Try writing a few screen plays...

244 Jake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely story

This has a little bit of Forest Gump in it. Everything/evryone he touches turns out well. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please keep this going! I'm in my mid 60's and I hope it continues into my 70's! love all the interactons.

More, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I really like the story and writing, and would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done!

I admire the skill taken here. Each character has a fully developed story and motivation. The plot and genuine warmth keeps you entertained, not just the physicality. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please, More!!!!

Please, more! more

ThamuZThamuZabout 8 years ago
Moar

The beauty of this series is how amazing you have written the individuality of each character and how they interact. How Ed loves each for their own reasons, and the fact that tou have left future story elements for sequels excites me, i NEED more of these. Please, i can only re-read these so many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!!!

Thanks so much BurntRedstone this is a great series. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

i love that this story is good enough it didn't need the sex scenes to be good, very well written,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Read

I have enjoyed both of the stories about Ed and the ladies. I believe you have a real talent and will enjoy any future additions to this tale. I will also be reading the rest of your stories as well based upon the entertainment provided in these two. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Repetetive and boring

Interchangeable, shallow, needy women, 2-dimensional bad guys (most other men), and a "hero" who stumbles through life cock-first. Yawn.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Another wonderful story!

This story is amazing and so well written! That you've taken the time to keep everyone and more in the story is brilliant! Then there's the love, your story made me cry in a few endearing parts... It's so well done, I only hope that's there's more to this very compelling and addictive story!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A good sequel, but Ed's drinking habits made him look like third stage alcoholic. My uncle was like that. He drunk only a little and only in a good spirits - until he was silly drunk at the end. Like Ed. Died when he was 45, also drinking. So in a way this story isn't so good. Especially for younger people, who could find your mentioned scotch fascinating to their deaths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

BurntRedstone, I like the cut of your jib. This is really great writing and I can't wait to read part 3.

Ed_XEd_Xabout 8 years ago
Really good

I really enjoyed this story line and hope you consider more installments with these characters. Ed is such a likeable person you really bring him and all the women alive.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Very riveting story

I have read both installments in this series and love them both. In the next installment you should deal with Shirley's outcome. Again, very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn It . . .

you did it again!!! You left me nothing worth complaining about. How can I be a nasty, egotistical, self-serving, negative critic :-(

Yeah, I LOVED it. Thank you so much for your time and talent. Lyn

niestarniestaralmost 8 years ago
damn

Another lovely story......but you could have narrated what happened about Tristan and her baby........do they tell Ed or does Rachel reveal the secret

Anyway........ That was a fantastic story..... Thanks for sharing.*****x5

ManofMithgarManofMithgaralmost 8 years ago
Plenty of plots to take this farther

I really hope there is more of Ed and his girls to come. Really enjoyed these two stories about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
UMPHF!

Damn! That was good!

4nehcemaj44nehcemaj4almost 8 years ago
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL

Sorry for being demanding but SEQUEL!

This has become one of my favourite stories on here and if possible a sequel that ties up or give closure to us will be greatly appreciated.

Seriously Ed x Isabelle needs more screen time. If memory serves me correctly, she has only been in 2 sex scenes so far.

(and all good things come in 3) ;3

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Fantastic

This is without doubt the best story I have ever read. I do hope you will continue with this storyline, there is so much to happen in this estate.

Thank you so much for a real story to tug the heartstrings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More.

Yes more please.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
Excellent.

5*.

Love this story and the characters in it.

More please.

brad42brad42almost 8 years ago
very good

Nice story of polyamory that works for Ed and the women. I haven't read any of your other stories, but I'll have to check them out. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love these characters...

Realised there was a part two to the first story and read it today. Love love love these characters. My favourites are Ed and Rachel...but I still live the others also. Please write more about them. Great writing and great characters.... Want more...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

Looking forward to continuation of Eds story

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
Good story

but it was almost too much of a good thing.

Definitely over the top.

Some of Ed's behaviour was that of one mildly on the autistic spectrum.

But there can be no disputing this was very entertaining.

ag2507ag2507almost 8 years ago
So many dangling story threads

With the Jack, the Shepherds and Ed you have your work cut out keeping us entertained: if there are no sequels soon on any or all these stories we will hunt ypu down and chain you to your word processor until you cough up more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!

Why are these not a book?! Please, PLEASE keep writing! I just read your stories for 8 hours straight!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SO AWESOME

I love it , i wonder if they will all move into the same house or go on a trip all of them or mannnn i dunno so awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Heart-felt and sexy as hell; GREAT STORIES!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story but some thoughts / more Grace

First off, I loved the original story, even if it did make us wait til the last few pages to finally get Grace involved romantically (which was what the title was named after in the first place). That said it ended nicely and I enjoyed it thoroughly - on the sequel I fully expected to find lots more action with Ed and Grace now that they finally accepted each other's love, with Rachel basically being his other "wife" and the other girls being part of the harem but not having them all be in love with each other.

The round robin got predictable and to some extent boring because of how things turned out perfectly for each thing. Case in point, Ed's with Zoe and it "just" so happens that is the time he's gruff and grumpy/aggressive when he's with the person that loves it the most. Basically the round robin template didn't agree with me but that's me. We'd see the chapter talk about someone on the phone needing Ed's help and it's like "ah, guess it's her turn now" etc.

In the end I'm alright even with that, but the thing I was disappointed the most (aside from the fact there's not a 3rd chapter out yet :P ) was not enough Grace!! It felt like she was barely in the story compared to the others, her screentime got pushed aside conveniently due to classes and her pregnancy at the end almost seemed like a way to make up for it. Happy with her pregnancy and would love to see more story, just wish she had been included in the story much, much more. We had a ton of pages devoted to the Barbados trip which was nice but I kept waiting for him to return home to Grace. I love all the girls but I suppose the reason I react this way is 1) the title/synopsis of the original story being about Grace and her being the main love interest yet getting the least amount of pages. It's almost like you as the author didn't agree with the story you had originally put out and tried to push her to the side for a majority of the pages, and a lot of the pages she was in was not as detailed. Could just be me though.

Looking at this long rant it looks like I hated the story but I honestly enjoyed it, just thinking it could've been more is all. You have a very good writing style and I love your stories overall. For the original story I'd give you a 5, for this one however I'd say 3.5 at best unfortunately. There were lots of good points in the story but too many things taking away from it too, but that said I'm still hoping for a chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Add another chapter love both stories.

worfkingworfkingover 7 years ago
going places

i would love to see more of this story.you left a lot of stories unanswered. for ed i would like to see how for he progresses in his job. for grace i would like to see if she has twins/triplets and what they turn out to be. will grace end up marrying ed? considering her stance on marriage. will zoe get sophia to come home and prosper.

will victoria get her girls back?

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 7 years ago
Please add another chapter

Ed is probably the best character I've run across on this site and there is still so much potential left for Ed and company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PSA

Red has confirmed on his bio that he IS working/planning another chapter of Ed. So we aren't left with a a good but more story opening story(this is Not a chapter, its a Novel!) Red keeps updating his bio page with info everynow and then so check it to keep up!

-SnowRevol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

I would really like to see more of this story it was a great read.

smokey196240smokey196240over 7 years ago
Outstanding

I have read both story's and by far the best I have read on Literotica looking forward to more of this story in the mean time i will go and read more story's from this outstanding story teller

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for posting :)

Loving Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lovely

DAMMM GOOD.one he'll of a lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great love story.

Best read coupled with "ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS". I want more of this.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
So Glad

I am so very glad you have continued their story! I just hope you can spark your imagination for just one more story, I mean, you can't leave us hanging!! We just have to hear about the babies!! I absolutely love your work. You have an amazing imagination and a way of giving us characters that we just have to fall in love with. Thank you, thank you for some wonderful stories! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful love story

You have a great way with words. This is more than one usually reads on these sites.

Looking forward to more of your stories. You are my favorite author.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
OMG

i love this story so much cos i also have a massive crush on my cousin as well as another girl who is my friend i wish i could have them both

crawler101crawler101about 7 years ago
amazing

an absolutly amazing story and very well written. could be better though if you would have toned down on the "extreme events" that keep happening. i dont feel they are all that necesarry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

I wish I could write as well as you. Your stories are amazing. Even the mundane scenes have me at full attention and the extreme events are so wonderful I forget that in reading erotica. Then one of your love scenes happen to spice it up and tie the story and people together in New ways everytime. If you ever published a book I'd be first in line to buy it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another masterpiece

I will joyfully read as many sequels to this franchise as you can muster. The imagery, imagination and the way you tie everything in is like listening to the radio before there was television, watching an episode of Seinfeld, a great action film, all rolled into the best soft porn one could find. Honestly, I have BOUGHT multiple books that I've enjoyed a lot less. Please keep up the great works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Another great story involving Ed and the people in his life. I'm sure others along with myself would love to read a third story. Please let us know if you plan on writing a third story.

SensualleeSensualleealmost 7 years ago
WORDS FAIL

This series has totally captured my interest - it's addicting I want to see more

It is obviously a male pipe dream of relations - an instant harem of eager lovers

So, while I'm telling myself it could not ever happen, a niggling little thought nags at me thinking, "what if" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great series of stories

Ed is Autistic and In my experience people do not react like these 'normal' people do to someone like Ed.We have difficulty in working out people's intentions and do not understand social interaction and non verbal interaction.Nornal people do not interact well with Austitic people and as in EDs life there is a lot of conflict that Dale for example did not experience.I find it unrealistic that everyone loved him and his 'simple' ways.He is highly intelligent more than those around him but it's also just plane stupid to suggest everyone fell for him because he had a large dick.Im autistic and I've got a large dick and nothing like this ever happened to me unfortunately.I put my name down for sexual harassment in 1977 and am still waiting.

I loved these stories but it did get a bit repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Bad For Ed

You put Ed through almost EVERY FRIGGIN emotion a one person could experience in four life times. How many times can one guy fuck in a days time...unreal....or you have a VERY VIVID imagination...yep that's it...imagination or fantasy?

XacksonXacksonover 6 years ago
HE DID WHAT?

Jesus Christ if I ever ripped someone's arms off I would very much be casually dropping that into conversations, hell even a loose fitting threat for the next person who insists on threatening someone I love or myself. Fucking gentle giants and reasons to piss them off right there. I don't know what I feel about the whole Victoria thing though, guess I gotta mill through the third chapter for the thrilling expansion!

Also, Jesus you spoil us BurntRedstone, 27 more pages of adventure.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Loving it.

Yes, as one commenter said, the sex scenes do get a bit repetitive, but not totally, so they still work really well.

One commenter said that Ed is autistic. While he has some characteristics of high functioning Asperger's, and part of his character is probably inspired by Asperger's, he doesn't quite fit that diagnosis. While he has difficulty understanding people's dark side, he's pretty good at reading other aspects. It's these differences that make Ed so lovable, and "an innocent" is a good description.

This commenter remarked that his endowment wouldn't make women fall for him, and he's right. You've done a good job of making it clear that his endowment is just the attractant that in many cases made these women open to seeing his other positive qualities.

As reality the story would be pretty unbelievable, but as fiction it's great!

Thank you and keep up the great work.

Bebop3Bebop3over 6 years ago
Rape

So, Rachel seemed rather blase about Ed being raped and about him being kept in the dark about it.

Other than that, great story (not being snarky, it was seriously very good).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yet again...

Another enthralling chapter.....Top Notch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

This installment of the series is as good, if not better, than the first - which is saying a lot.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i loved it

the last sex scene was terrific. Great read, can't wait to read the next installment. It was well-written, has a great storyline, plot twists, romance, sex, beautiful women. What else is there!!! 5 stars - and i wish i could give it more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is just a really lousy story that sadly won't end.

I can't believe many of the readers who visit this site. The stories that they value above others provides a scary insight into the mental capacity of many folks. There are so many stories on this site that far exceed the quality of this farce, but this drivel somehow exceeds them in ratings and popularity. What a shame...

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 6 years ago
another read throught stilll loving it

i think this is my third time reading this but still loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lots of unachieved potential

I love the story, the way you bring different situation in the characters life, but the dude is supposed to be a sex machine and end up making love to each women basically the same way. I feel like at some point the description of the love making sessions have become the boring parts of the story, like Zoe she like it rough and he seem enthralled by it, why not add more slapping, scratching, neck holding. He sleep with what six women and they all seem to love the same thing or not go into it really much. No domination, no toys, no role playing (stephanie had some potential, but it felt flat), no squirting, no edging, no massages, pretty much no sex with multiple partners, only two scenes in the two stories and both time the girls pretty much ignore the other like it's not really a group thing. He basically alway fuck in the same positions and they cum the same way. I get it maybe you only like one type of sex, but it's a bit redundant for us readers.

Also, how many time can he get rapped without caring? Or anyone else around him caring. Like when Tristan rape him, they're pretty much all casual about it. At the same time it's scenes like that that make me think you don't mind bringing new things in his sex life, so really the sex scenes should be more original. Ed also often act like he has mental disability, but then turn around and he's a genius, is he mildly autistic?

So yeah in resume, you created a world that seems open with possibilities and almost no consequences, but it lack originality in it's details and sometimes feel like a first draft that got filled with generic sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Xmas special

The moult 'MILF and handyman meet, MILF and handyman fuck' from the first book got smashed ..and there were much rejoicing.

It felt lighter and shorter than the first book.

Saint Ed got more human. A relief but careful or you'll assassinate his personality. My solution would be to rewrite the saint out of him from the start.

The hammy deux ex were handled better. Improve this 10 equal increments further and nobody will be able to catch you doing it.

Jealousy is as romantic as a wife killer is sexy. A sign that it's time to seek help. I'm not quite content with how it was handled but it was without doubt in the right direction.

I'd preferred that Ed and Zoe didn't confess their love. It broke the mood and they could have shown it by being a couple in other settings. Guess you knocked Greg off to soon to show the difference between abuse and nurture. Gregs demise was melodramatically silly. So many of your characters are anger based.

Please keep Victoria as a friend. I'd rather go deeper with the current ladies than being distracted by glamour and fresh bodies. I'm so happy that Shirley was left out in the cold obscurity. That's a problem cause she was Edwards antagonist that should have confronted him with his weaknesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard to put down

Another excellent story! Please keep writing like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two things

First it's not believable that Tristan rapes him and that Rachel is still ok with being her friend. Along with that there is no way that dale would accept that his wife wilfully cuckolds him in the literal sense of the word and he just goes "oh it was mostly my fault". The reality is she would be divorced. Also the fact that None of these women are jealous is just not believable. They are ALL OK with sharing him? Too much belief has to be suspended for these two points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn good story!

I'd like to crawl in with Ed! In addition, Dale is very, very appealing as well. Damn! Two hot men, on opposite ends of the age spectrum, in the same story. I think we need more of Dale Grant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MINOR ADJUSTMENT

Properly, a new paragraph means a new speaker. But who is it? I have to interrupt reading to skip to end of paragraph to find out who is talking. Would be helpful to know who is going to speak BEFORE mouth is opened. Will not escalate the story or make the author a better storyteller. It will just accommodate us readers.

Thanks,

Paul in Oklahoma

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Lucky Bastard

Ed is the luckiest guy in the world. This is one of the most entertaining stories ever, I find it difficult to put it down. I knew that Tristan would end up pregnant from Edward but thought they would ask him to do it, I'm guessing she is pregnant from how they acted at the party. I so can't wait to start the third story.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 5 years ago
IF ONLY

If only .... so many want to be this kind of man, more sexy women than you have fingers and they all love eachother.

A very entertaining story, well thought out and people well described,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hero

Totally appreciate the follow up storie you

whipped up for the fans of the first it was

very nice. The situations chain together and

Character development felt adequate and

graceful. The sex was hot but somewhat

repetitious at times but I’ll take that in lieu

of the great obligatory responsibility you felt

to connect the dots to us fans.

I loved it and Thankyou for our hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked the first story. I get that fantasy allows the writer to come up with as many plot possibibilities as possible. What made Ed enduring in the first story was how his innocence was almost a gift that made other people love him. In this 2nd portion, the writer just blows the gasket. Ed goes from a loving character to one who can't keep it in his pants or his head straight and is unable to stop himself from proclaiming his love for a new woman every new day of the week.

Great effort nontheless

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is unbearable

"Tristan listened to her inner voice believing to her core that there was wisdom in instinct. Rachel was good people. She and Dale had met so few when they moved here from Texas. They'd left behind their social connections and had made efforts here to connect with the 'right people'. Peers from their tier of society but there was always something lacking. Some were dull as plain crackers, others had no depth, and many had a weakness of moral values."

This Tristan seems to me to be a first-class cunt, which is not our author RedStone's intent. Its the same flawed fabric of the entire trilogy.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 4 years ago
You are a master

Love your stories!

orion6275orion6275about 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, I liked the parts about their personnel lives brought so much more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Sequel!

Really enjoyed the continuing story of Edward the Magnificent! The story continues to be kindly told, both about Edward and the ladies he loves so well. Looking forward to him doing beautiful Victoria in the next episode, and moving on to get himself into young Isabelle, and probably to do something for Lydia, out there in the wings somewhere. Thanx for the really great read!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 4 years ago
still good

Currently rereading some old favorites, this is still as good as I remember. Just checked your page, glad to know you are still active. That section in your bio about integrity is concerning. An author with your skill doesn't need to game the system, the stats of this story alone prove your worth. 520k views. 660+ favorites. That, to me, is a clear sign any work of yours is at least worth giving a chance. And unlike those people defaming you, I won't hide behind an anonymous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was good.

Was a great continuation of a great story until the rape and subsequent lie about a child. Don't know how it turned out and don't care, brutal murdering of any sympathy for Tristan as a character and Rachel as a love interest. If these roles were reversed it would be years In prison and being demonized. Lost a loooot of respect for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I am currently binging all your stories. I finished the series about Jack Danner and I knew that I had to look at your other content. I will be rereading all of them again. They are too good!!!!!

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

I love all your series. You have a great gift for characterisations. Though I do see a central theme of a strong silent Nerdy central male character in Jack Danner, Ben Shepherd and Ed Walters

SirGReadALotSirGReadALotover 3 years ago
1* Ed is now a drunk - Congratulations!

Hated the Party Boat - I quit reading. Nobody protected him - they know he is a light weight, yet Tristin joined him in a drinking contest! How stupid is that!

I quit reading after they got back from the Party Boat and Tristin took him back to his room. Fucking around with a drunk is not sexy. I quit reading.

I'm really pissed - I was so enjoying this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hypocrites

Disturbing that almost everyone here casually brushed aside the fact that Ed was raped. Idk how they could even read past that.

Only one person pointed that out. Sad.

AZslyderAZslyderabout 3 years ago
Re: Hypocrites

Some folks chose to read on and found out how that situation was addressed later. Do you stop reading a horror novel because someone is brutally butchered? Do you spurn every Stephen King fan who read and enjoyed Big Driver or IT (yes the book contained rape - crack a cover once in a while.) Point being, it's a story...fiction...love it or hate it, score it and say your piece about the reading, not the readers. By the by, the story is fantastic like all his work...no I do not support or condone rape of any person, no matter their gender identity or preference. I urge you to read the last installment and take the full story for what it is meant to be, well-crafted entertainment. 5*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9874 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

SIMILAR Stories