The Mother We Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige slid her hand along my thigh and leaned in to kiss me again.

"What are you doing?" I said pulling away.

"Reminding you how our family heals," her soft lips touched mine and the taste of her chapstick brought back the first night we had ever slept together. Snowed-In and bundled in front of the television two years ago. I had never wanted to see another woman's naked body so badly.

In her sunlit bedroom, in our empty house, I stared at my lovely sister. Her exceptionally, tanned skin was mesmerizing. The way her blush and makeup was applied made her seem an innocent and beautiful flower. As I drank her in, an old, long buried desire came over me. I threw all caution to the wind as I pulled and tugged to get her top off. She smiled at me brightly and leaned to kiss me again. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I ran mine against hers. Tingles ran through my body and as she unsnapped and removed her bra, without pause I lowered my eager lips to ensnare one of her hard nipples.

Paige sighed with pleasure and I loved her response. She and I shared extra sensitivity in our nipples. Several times, in years past we had spent evenings simply sucking and sampling each other's breasts. Bringing tiny orgasms to one another with only our teeth and tongues. Ashley and Dallas missed out on it; for whatever reason their boobs were ornamental only; there, but largely ignored since they had little in the way of sensation. They also avoided ass play, neither enjoyed receiving anal, nor were they quick to suggest it. As Paige reached under and delightfully caressed my clothed ass and ran a hand forward to my pussy, I knew I didn't envy either of them for missing out on, what for me were hugely satisfying parts of sex.

It was both a struggle and a race to get naked after that. Paige closed and locked her bedroom door quickly before pushing me back onto her bed to begin worshipping my body. She was forceful, but not aggressive, like Alex had been when I'd first met him. She touched my thighs and buttocks, working me into a steadily building state of arousal.

Her mouth found my pussy, I both moaned and laughed in approval. Her tongue dancing around my clit and plunging periodically into my vagina. She lapped at me like a woman dying of thirst at long last finding something to quench her.

My body shuddered as an intense orgasm rose up in me. My muscles seizing, I grabbed her hair and held on for dear life. Waves of ecstasy rolled off of me, and I fought to draw breath. It had been so long since I had had a female induced orgasm and as the sensation racked my entire form I remembered just how awesome it all could be.

Paige looked up at me and grinned, her hands rubbing and searching my body, adding to my pleasure. My little sister was damn good, almost as talented as Alex and I found myself incredibly grateful to her.

I reached down and pulled her up, our lips met and I tasted myself on her. It aroused me even more and I was determined to return the favour.

It was my chance to help her and remembering doggy-style was her favourite position I helped her up onto her knees and crawled behind her on the bed.

Her ass was amazing and I found myself wondering how my own compared, the insecurity lasted only a moment before I plunged my tongue into her rosy pink sphincter and started lapping away. Paige squealed and began tugging at the sheets as I went as deeply as I could, alternating to lick her from clit to anus over and over again until her pussy was dripping with moisture.

"How many?" I asked as I paused after five minutes or so of my efforts.

"Orgasms?" she asked, her voice hoarse and her face red. "I don't know. A lot."

Flipping her over, I put two fingers in her and curled them up toward here navel, careful of the angles of my nails, I used the tips to firmly caress her G-spot as I stimulated her sweet clitty alternately with my thumb and tongue.

Paige moaned deeply and swore up a storm as I worked. Arching my fingers as I pulled out and pushed back in, all while humming a Pink song to keep the pace.

"Too much! Too much!" she begged, her hips thrusting as she humped the air between us, but I wanted her to have as many different types of orgasms as possible, so I didn't even slow down. Within seconds she was gasping deeply with each squirt of liquid that pulsed out of her pussy. The streams hit my thighs and covered my arm; forceful jets of cum that sent spiralling tides of mind-numbing pleasure through my beautiful sister's body. She collapsed, still shaking. Laughing and exclaiming with joy for a few minutes while her tantalizing orgasms died down.

"Oh my God, Emily," she panted as she pulled me into a hug. "You are amazing at that. I've had like fifteen lovers and none of them have ever gotten me as worked up as you can."

We kissed for a little while and I lay beside her, my fingers circling her perfect breasts and dark areolae, "Thank Alex then," I said at length. She looked up to see if I was joking and I shrugged, "He understands my body, almost better than I do. He's magic or at least he used to be. All of that was just stuff he seemed to know."

"No," she said, as if she couldn't believe it. "You have always turned me on more than most people. Don't sell yourself short, you know exactly what you're doing and always have."

I kissed her shoulder and thanked her.

She winked and ran her hand down between my legs, "One more for the road?"

By this point how could I say no?

We showered together stealing a few more kisses and climaxes. Washing away the smell of our activities. Paige knelt behind me and used a finger up my ass to bring me the best orgasm of the session and we held each of the in the warm spray of the dual shower-heads, content in our afterglow.

I had just finished redressing when the front door unlocked. Hurriedly I gave Paige a last furtive kiss and left the bathroom to allow her to get fully clothed.

My mother met me in the hall and cast me an annoyed look, "If you are staying here, I expect to see you."

"Sure," I said still flush my recent adventure. "Whatever you want, mom."

She eyed me like a cat studying a mouse behind glass and then seemingly satisfied for the moment took her handful of mail into the kitchen.

She hung her purse from the back of an island chair and began to open the envelops.

I felt completely famished and opened the refrigerator looking for something to eat. I found some pre-cut celery and took some. Opening a container of ranch dressing I dipped the stalks and munched happily.

This pissed Irene off to no end and she slammed the fridge door closed, narrowly missing my knee, "You do not just help yourself to my food!"

"You invite people over and then yell at them for eating?"

My mother was steaming and I could tell she was building up a very loud retort when she spotted Paige out of the corner of her eye and turned her attention. My little sis had an armload of bedding, "What are you doing?"

"Laundry," said Paige pleasantly.

"How often do you think your sheets need washing?" Irene demanded.

"As often as they need it, mum," replied Paige with a shrug and light chuckle.

"I'm going to start charging for detergent," threatened our mom. I fought down a laugh, concealing my amusement behind my munching.

As the washer started, Irene slapped a bill onto the counter top in disgust and abruptly remembered my presence, "If you need something to eat, ask and I will make supper."

I was far too blissful to be affected by her vitriol and popped the last bite into my mouth, "Don't bother. I'm taking Paige out for dinner tonight."

"What?" she blurted bewilderedly, as if she'd forgotten we were grown women with money and transportation of our own. "Why?"

"To thank her," I said nonchalantly.

"For what?" asked Irene suspiciously, likely pissed she was being left out of something.

"For being the world's best sister," I replied with a dismissive sigh of my mother's interrogations.

"Huh?" asked Paige reappearing in the kitchen.

"Emily is taking you out to dinner," said Irene coldly without breaking eye contact with me.

"Really?" asked Paige while beaming, "Awesome!"

I took my sister's arm in mine, snagging our purses and coats we slipped our boots on amid a torrent of our mother's incessant questions, demands and orders. Words we both ignored as we whispered naughty things to each other and tittered like schoolgirls.

We dashed to Paige's Escort and didn't slow down until we reached the first red light a few blocks away.

I leaned over and touched the back of her neck, she turned to look at me with smouldering eyes that spoke to the depths with which she loved me. I leaned in and kissed her softly, "Thank you for reminding me what I was missing."

"I missed you," she whispered sincerely and we shared another kiss.

I held her hand and sat back in my seat, butterflies fluttering around inside me again. I exhaled in satisfaction, feeling whole again after God only knew how long. It felt like I was home again.

We drove a bit farther and I looked over at Paige, "Exactly how often are you washing your sheets?"

She giggled softly and shrugged her shoulders, "Let's just say my regular laundry routine sync's up incredibly well with mom's weekly bible study.

We ate at a local gastropub and shared a couple of large peach daiquiris. Paige told me about some of the people she had been seeing and I told her a bit more about what I was running away from back home.

Running away indeed seemed the proper term the more I dwelt on it, but fortunately Paige's life was far more complex than anything I had ever considered for myself.

"So you're in a relationship with a couple and their nanny?" I asked in amazement.

Paige was rather unabashed about it. The couple were into S&M and Paige was submissive next to the husband (Paige's real life boss) with the wife dominating them both.

The babysitter, Paige had met as she was leaving their house one day had hit it off with the girl. They were largely the same age and had started a simple sexual relationship with few strings attached. I got the feeling they enjoyed shopping together as much as anything else.

This was all on top of her long term relationship with an older man, her current boyfriend, David. Not to mention all of us in her family.

It seemed like it would take a lot of work to manage Paige's lifestyle, but she always was a go-getter and gave generously of both her time and her affection with those she chose to love.

"I'm polyamorous," she tried to explain. "I dunno. I just see people I want and do everything I can to be with them."

It was likely so easy for her too, what with her looks and charm, "I envy you so much."

She seemed shocked by the statement, "Me? You're the one I'm jealous of. The way you are with people, especially our family. You just breeze through everything, nothing looks like it takes effort with you. Ash might bark orders and Dallas get by on her toughness, but you were always my role-model."

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"You are so beautiful," she said waving a hand, gesturing to all of me. "You have this earthen beauty. I have to apply all this make-up and constantly update my wardrobe just to hold a candle to you."

"Shut-up," I laughed dismissively. "You could be a model or a TV star. I'm just Plain Jane from butt-fuck nowhere."

"Okay, 'Ashley'," she said with playful facetiousness. "Have you ever looked in a mirror, Emily? You have these soulful eyes..."

"Soulful eyes!" I laughed at her ridiculous choice if words.

"This natural, thick, dark-red hair that borders on auburn. Your freckles are so goddamn adorable, I just want to kiss everyone of them."

"Too far with the freckles," I said defensively. I had been picked on all my life for my freckles from home to school. It had been my mother's number one imperfection to harp on as I grew up. So much so I had contemplated using a curling iron to burn them off my face at one point. A scenario I happily had thought the better of.

"You can't let mom in there forever," Paige said pointing to my temple and I was keenly aware of her golden child status, the one daughter to never feel the full wrath of Irene. "You are the prettiest girl in our family."

I shook my head, "That honour has always gone to you."

"We will agree to disagree then," said Paige with a wink. "Because I can see how gorgeous and special you absolutely are, Emily. Even if you don't."

I turned my head away and dabbed with my cloth napkin at the tears she had unwittingly brought up in my 'soulful' eyes. If someone who I regarded as so beautiful thought so highly of me then there might have been some truth there. I trusted Paige, she was always incredibly honest with me.

I rubbed her hand and gave her a sad smile. She placed her other hand atop of mine and we shared a special silence until the cheque came.

We walked to the car and it became very noticeable that the temperature had dropped several degrees. We were both shivering when Paige pulled her phone from her pocket. She had been getting texts and calls periodically through dinner, but she had politely ignored them in order to concentrate on our time together.

She scrolled through her messages and settled on one she had to share, "Ashley wants us to come over."

I thought of the afternoon and slowly shook my head.

"Either that or back to Irene's," suggested Paige.

I sighed at my limited choices, "Or back to Quebec City."

Paige nodded and looked around the parking lot as she stood by the driver's side door and I the passenger, "We can always go out clubbing."

I weighed all my choices to determine which one felt the less awkward and decided to just stick with Paige's idea. Wherever I wound up I'd be better off with her beside me, "What do you think I should do?"

"I think we should get our drink on," said my sister seriously.

"We could get free drinks all night at any club we chose."

"Yeah," she agreed. "Might be fun."

"I just-" I started to explain why I didn't want to see Ashley when Paige interrupted.

"I'll call some friends and we can go out and hang," she held up her phone and I imagined it would be as easy as breathing for my little sister to surround herself with a throng of people, all literally at her beck and call. More proof she was the prettiest sister.

"Whatever you want," I said.

She hopped up and down in the cold, her face looking to the stars with exasperation, "You are such a woman!"

"Indecisively so," I half-joked/half-apologized.

"We are going to the bar," she said authoritatively. "Until you are drunk enough to make out with your own sister in public and then we are going to see where the night takes us."

"I am? We are?" I asked awestruck and already a bit tipsy.

"As the youngest and most spoiled sister, I command it," she said starting to text her friends.

We went to a club named 'Suggestions' and it was already busy. A string of people waited in the evening air for their chance to get inside. Paige walked up to the front door and was greeted by a group of very attractive people. She air-kissed them all and greeted the doormen as if she had known them all her life. The rope came down and we were all ushered inside to the jeers and pissed-off shouts of the would-be club-goers still on the cold sidewalk.

Paige's friends all whooped and laughed as we headed inside, the music and thick, heated air washed over us. The smells of alcohol, sweaty bodies and a variety of mixed perfumes and colognes assaulted my nostrils.

It was dark inside with strobing lasers and flittering reflections off several mirror-balls being the only light available. I was almost stepped on twice trying to get to the bar and lost Paige somewhere in the pandemonium of the packed nightclub.

I hadn't even talked to a bartender yet when one of them set a reddish drink in front of me before pointing down the bar at a young, good-looking guy in a designer suit. He raised his beer and I waved a thanks. He disappeared, likely making his way toward me through the crowd. I took the full glass and went looking for my sister. I didn't want to be rude, but at the same time I had come to drink and hang with Paige, not random people.

I found them in a tethered off section with booths, a mass of men and women all clamouring to keep one another's attentions. Paige waved and patted the empty seat beside her. I carefully made my way over, handed her my beverage and flopped down onto the cushion beside her.

She said something to me, but I couldn't hear over the noise. I asked her to repeat it and still not getting it I nodded and said, "of course." Hoping that was the answer she was looking for.

Paige hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek, "I love you," she breathed into my ear. I hugged her back and rubbed her shoulders to show her I felt the same way.

My drink was fucking amazing and I promised myself I'd find out what it was before we left or at least ask Paige afterwards.

Dancing came next as a bunch of us made our way to the floor. Paige held my hand so we didn't get separated and then we just let the music take us.

More drinks arrived seemingly out of nowhere and we drank and moved all over the floor.

Soon I had hit my limit. I was seven drinks in and waved off the ones that still came. Anymore and they would have been carrying me out.

We were all packed together, aside from Paige I lost track of who all was with us. I had a crash course of introductions before we came in, but now I couldn't remember faces, much less names.

Paige seemed largely unconcerned and swept up in the euphoria of it all.

Hands touched me, first grazing my butt or caressing my shoulders. Soon though the sides of my breasts, my neck and hips received attention. Strangers pressing against me to slow grind along with the music. I found it both scary and sexy. Wanting it to stop and never stop all at once.

The dancers around me made me feel desirable and I looked at Paige to see she was watching me appreciatively; studying my reaction. I had no idea what she had told anyone about who I was or how we knew one another. It was that uncertainty that made me hesitate to touch her. I wanted to hold her close to my body and do to her what the strangers were to me.

A feminine hand from behind traced the outline of my pussy through my legs and I turned around to see a stunning brunette in a black dress behind me. I put my arms around her neck and we danced like lovers, I stared into her dark eyes and played with her hair. The woman was eyeing me hungrily and that's when I felt Paige entwine me from behind.

The three of us danced that way for awhile until someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away. Soft hands covered my eyes and I felt lips against mine. The person was a sloppy kisser as it seemed like they were trying to conquer my mouth with theirs.

I pulled back and took their face in my hands, still blind-folded and oblivious to the cheers and hollers around me. I steadied the swaying person and showed them how to give a real kiss. One that could set a woman on fire.

The hands were removed from my eyes and I stared at Dallas's face in my hands. People were pressing in, snapping phone shots and video. Nothing was hearsay anymore, I reminded myself.

Dallas was looking at me in a whole new light and I just found myself disappointed in her. The go-to lesbian in our family thought the way she had kissed me was what girls enjoyed right off the bat.

"If you want me to drink a gallon of your spit you better give me the best goddamn 'O' of my life first," I criticized. I had no problem with wet kisses as long as they were done at the proper time and place.

She couldn't hear me, but my second-youngest sister had things to say. She grabbed my wrist and began dragging me from the dance floor.