The Mother We Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked for Paige as I was towed against my will, I would have talked to Dallas anytime she liked, but she had no patience. Not even enough to let me get my things before rushing off.

Out back, Dallas pushed me against the wall and tried to kiss me in shadows. I pushed against her and grunted with effort to get her to back off and at last she did.

"What the hell, Dallas?" I asked staring at her in trepidation.

She lit a smoke and took a long drag off of it, "What the hell me? What the hell you? I saw you grinding in there. Ten more minutes and you would have been tribbing that bitch, right there on the dance floor."

"What? No!" I exclaimed. "I was just having fun."

She took another pull off her smoke, looking miserable and I could see tears on her cheeks.

"Dal," I said with concern. "What is it? What's wrong."

"You didn't come over," she said. "Ash said you were invited to May's and you came here instead."

"So?" I asked perplexed.

"You didn't want to see me," she said and gestured to the wall, "You don't want to be with me."

"You're my sister," I said, using the term as it usually was implied. "Of course I want to see you and spend time with you. Paige and I were out tonight, but we would have seen each other soon."

She wrapped her secondhand army coat around herself and finished her cigarette, "I'm not doing well here," she confided.

I stayed silent and listened.

"I'm the town dyke," she said while wiling away tears. "Everyone else can conceal it, but I can't. Paige is just a flirty girl, she can take all the pussy she wants and Ash hides it behind her kid, can't be a lesbian if you have a kid. Such bullshit. Nobody would expect anything from May. So I'm left holding the bag. The only lesbian in town. That title has limited who could be my friends, what jobs I'd be cut out for. Who I could date. Every fucking, little thing."

"I'm sorry, Dallas," I said. My buzz starting to evaporate as I was confronted by the pain I saw on my sister's face.

"When we started," she said, gesturing to the two of us. "I thought things were finally going my way. You were beautiful and smart and you couldn't fuck me over and you wouldn't get your friends together to beat the shit outta me. Because we were tight, we were family."

I felt so bad for her, the defeated way she spoke and held herself, the way she cried. Dallas was not a crier. She was heartbroken, I could see it and it might have been my fault.

"I started to think of us as a couple," she said. "And then you left without a word. You never texted or called. You went to another province and all I got was secondhand updates from everyone over what you were doing and how you were. I loved you, like you were my life and I never even got a postcard!"

I clutched my head and leaned back against the wall, overwhelmed by the insanity of everything. This was why family didn't sleep together. You have these bonds of trust that forced you to value them so much, but when compounded with issues like of romantic fidelity and some fucked up abandonment issues when one sister tries to start her life elsewhere...

Was moving away completely selfish? Had my relationship with a man destroyed my little sister's chance to find happiness? How could I not have seen her hurt? Why didn't I reach out to her?

Dallas started talking about me moving in with Alex and I put a trembling hand on her shoulder, "I'm so sorry, Dallas. I didn't know you felt that way. That, deeply. You always seemed so secure, so ambivalent to everything. I just didn't know. You're my sister, of course I love you. I'll always love you. As for the rest, I'm still trying to figure stuff out. Can I just have a little time to think?"

She nodded and gave a hoarse reply. I was so kicking myself, my lust of younger years was now thoroughly threatening to damage or even ruin my relationship with one of my sister. It was horrible and so very real.

Paige came out of the shadows, my things in her hands and a worried look on her face, "Everything alright?"

Dallas did her best to conceal the fact she had been crying and I followed suit, numbly, predictably even, we blew it off as nothing and Paige, bless her heart, played along.

I put my arm around Dallas' and let her escort me out front. Paige suggested we call it a night and no one argued.

We piled into her car, Dallas and I in the back where she put her head on my lap and I rubbed her head all the way to May's.

"Are we dropping her off here?" I asked

Paige nodded. "Let's take her in."

Dallas walked with a bit more energy in her step as we reached the house. The lights were on and as we rang the bell we found Ashley still dressed answering the door.

"Hey," she said and Dallas walked inside past her. "You coming in?"

I looked at Paige, feeling like I had already done enough family drama for one day.

"For a bit," said my youngest sister as she kissed Ash on the cheek and went inside.

"I guess we are," I said and took a lacklustre step inside.

Coats were taken and drinks made as I sat at the table.

Ashley bumped me with her hip as she went buy with full hands, "Come on, downstairs."

Downstairs? I thought of the plush carpeted basement, with it's comfy couches and dim lighting, "Why downstairs?"

"May and I were watching a movie. She's all comfy and we should be too."

I went down last and already I could hear laughing and greetings going out. By the time I'd gotten there Paige was curled up next to May on the corner couch, under a blanket.

May looked very appealing in her tight camisole, her large boobs pressing against the sheer material. I sat down on the one chair while Dallas and Ash took up the rest of the sofa which faced the TV.

The movie was a drama/romance and it was largely ignored as everyone started talking. Dallas seemed to bounce back and within a half-hour she was cracking jokes and playfully picking on everyone she could.

We started to catch up, everyone had interesting things going on in their lives. The only conversation that seemed verboten was talk about Irene or our absentee fathers. We were all in to good a mood to have it dragged down by such bullshit.

I spoke about my two passions - my cats and my budding aspiration to be a non-fiction writer.

My younger siblings badgered me about the latter, begging to be shown some of my drafts, while Ashley drank her beer and rolled her eyes at the mere suggestion of being immortalized on the internet.

She was so tight-lipped about her work as a cop, but I always got the sense she had some interesting and horrible stories to share. Things that might make for a decent memoir one day. Given the number of police officers in our family it could have been a tale stretching back to the beginning of the country.

The change in mood around the room helped me relax. Soon I had had one too many drinks and switched the discussion toward more risqué subjects, "Who's got the best sex story for me?"

All my sisters had one. Ashley had been seeing a guy at work on and off, Paige was having an affair with half the town it seemed and Dallas swore up and down she seduced a teacher at her Continuing Education program, a Brazilian woman no less.

"Every time she's close, she screams 'Ai, Ai, Ai!'" exclaimed Dal excitedly. "It means 'yes' or 'oh, God!' or 'right there', or something. Because she does it every freaking time. It's hilarious!"

We all laughed at the way Dallas described it with elaborate facial expressions and hand gestures, but alas my voyeuristic prying into everyone else's personal life back-fired as Alex soon became fodder of a new topic.

"How big is he?" asked Ashley and I could tell she was enjoying stirring the pot.

I gave her a smug smile and said, "He's fine."

That just drew jibes and boos, largely taken as the cop-out it was. I hated the idea of judging men on penis size alone. Everyone had their preference and bagging on a guy for something completely out of his control was cruel in a lot of ways. That said, I really wished a penis could have been enlarged, reduced or reshaped based on what a couple was in the mood for, it seemed an oversight on God's part, but then again - that's why we had sex toys.

Finally I gave in and used my fingers to show the maximum size I had seen it.

"Six inches," scoffed Ashley.

"Six and a half," I protested, my boyfriend's defence by proxy.

"What's his girth?" asked May and we all burst out laughing.

I encircled two fingers, being a little more generous this time. Dallas who had little to contribute to the conversation exploded into motion and grabbed something from behind the couch.

She held up a blue, strap-on dildo and beamed proudly as she loudly proclaimed, "Holy shit, her boyfriend is the same size as Johnson!"

Everyone but me tittered with delight over the declaration while I could do nothing beyond stare in gawking horror at my Grandmother's favourite sex toy.

We affectionately called it Johnson for obvious reasons. It was the instrument that had deflowered us all and I was not shocked to see it - we all had fantastic memories associated with the toy. No, what had stunned me to silence was the fact that Dallas may have been right.

Alex had not been the first man I had slept with in Quebec. He wasn't the most attractive physically of the bunch nor the best lay, and his moods were all over the place, so much so they actually made him hard to live with. What he did have, as my sister had helpfully just pointed out to my subconscious mind, was a dick the exact same size as the fake one my grandmother and sisters had always fucked me with.

I was quiet and the look on my face as well as my muteness must have went a long way to confirm with my family exactly what I was putting together in my head. The first time Alex and I had had sex it had felt completely right. I'd fallen for him quickly and his skills with cunnilingus had helped seal the deal.

My frantic mind went over everything we had in common and then over everything we didn't. I put a hand over my eyes and reclined back in the chair while my siblings howled like thoroughly amused monkeys around me. Alex and I were not very much alike at all, in fact his recent bout of depression may have stemmed from his own realization of that very fact.

"Oh my God, Emily," blurted Ashley when she could breath again. "I don't know if that makes you incredibly dumb or absolutely adorable."

"I'm such a fucking idiot," I said to myself.

"Was his cum good?" asked Paige coming to my rescue by trying to shift the direction of the discussion.

"It was okay," I said, never being big on swallowing a guy's load as my two sisters were. That was more a 'special' thing I did only when the mood struck.

"Your grandfather's cum was very tasty," said May and all of us immediately had our own individual reactions ranging from disgust to amused shock over what she had just shared. I myself was thinking 'too much information,' which immediately added another layer of wtf to our mountain; because I knew exactly what my grandmother's cum tasted like. We all did.

"Please say you're talking about Bert's and not our real Grandpa," begged Dallas.

"Both actually," said May with a wistful grin.

Dallas gagged and Paige just shrugged, "Happily, neither were my Grandpas."

"I've had all kinds," May continued and I didn't doubt it. "Different races and nationalities. Men and women. It's what you do for someone you're giving pleasure to. I've always believed that."

Ashley got up and leaned in to give May a passioned kiss, "You're always about the pleasure."

"That I am," said May and their kissing went on.

Paige interjected herself to get some attention from both of them and I saw Dallas slide a hand down the front of her pants as she watched the three of them from the other couch.

It was starting, I realized. That moment before everything began to build up momentum. I looked at the stairs, I could slip out at this exact moment and likely avoid what was coming. If I didn't I would be caught in the middle of it; a witness at best, a participant at worst.

Upstairs, where my relationship lived. Where my mother brooded and my lame jobs awaited. That dull, sad world, absent of gratification, joy or satisfaction.

They were starting to moan and encourage one another. Ashley's hands wandered to May's ripe tits and Paige helped to get their pants off.

I felt a tingle in my stomach, it may have been nervousness, but I had a feeling it was arousal. The bar, with it's stunning brunette and caressing hands hadn't been that long ago. Despite all that had been said and revealed since then I was still wet and ready. My body desiring attention, yearning to be touched.

Dallas pulled her hand out and licked her fingers, I stood up and walked to her. Sliding off my pants and underwear. My sister looked at me with amazement and I guided her face to my exposed sex.

She ate me with vigour and I gasped, pulling at a nipple still inside of my bra. I reflected back to the messy way Dallas had originally kissed me at 'Suggestions' and decided to give some of my own, "Not everyone likes to have their face chewed on during a kiss. You want to do that? Do it down here, on these lips. You can be as sloppy as you want and no woman is ever going to complain."

Soon a rush of sweet release hit me and my knees went weak. Dallas easily set me on the couch and stripped out of her clothes. Her sparsely haired, pretty, pink pussy was pungent and her taste tangy, far more than any of the others. I used my fingers on her and lapped at her clit, hard and eager. She moaned and shuddered above me and I was rewarded for my efforts by gush of salty cum. I tasted some, asking her if I should drink all of it.

"Yes please," she cried softly between spasms, "Take all my cum inside you, Em."

I had never, ever met a person in my life who didn't appreciate having their partner swallow down their essence. It was a 100% turn-on for every living human-being on the planet to have their cum swallowed. It was the sincerest compliment and it was made all the more erotic and fun when they were asked if it was alright to do so.

"Jesus," breathed Dallas as she watched and felt me ingest her. "Fucking, marry me, Em."

"If I had a nickel..." I mused aloud as I moved up her body. I bit her tit hard enough to draw a yelp from her and then made it all better by finger fucking her as hard as I could.

"Ai, ai, ai!" Dallas screamed and we all started laughing again in the middle of whatever we were doing.

I looked over at the others and saw the two older women were worshipping the youngest's body. Paige looked like a pharaoh being tended to by her sex slaves and the thought alone made me cum.

I slapped Dallas's puss a few times as she climaxed again and then gave me a much better kiss. She sighed gratefully and wrapped me in her arms. My hands roaming across her body, paying special attention to her muscular legs and ass. She had the hardest, most glorious butt I had yet to feel.

"I'm sorry," I said, thinking back to the alley and her tears.

Dallas shook her head and dismissed the harsh thoughts, "It's okay. You're home now."

I smiled and kissed her softly. Soon enough we got up and made ourselves available to the others. Ashley and Paige pulled Dallas down in their midst and May came to me.

I hugged her and felt her warmth, I felt like a lost traveller finally coming home as she just held me in her arms, our naked bodies pressed together, her heavy breasts compressed against mine. She smelled of cinnamon and vanilla, like fresh baked cookies. I sighed and let all of the stress built up in me fade away. Even my recent orgasms hadn't done much to put a dent in my anxiety, but at last I'd found peace again.

"I missed this," she whispered and I started to tear up.

"Me too," I said.

She tilted my head and kissed me, soon we were lost in combined passion. I melted in her arms and she kissed her way to my breasts. Tiny flares lit up my behind my closed eyes and waves of contented pleasure swept through me.

I groped for hers, lowering my head to suckle at her heavy breasts like a hungry, newborn babe. My grandmother moaned and I ran my hands down her smooth stomach, stopping at her immaculately groomed vagina. Like every thing else about her, her mons was neat and perfect.

My fingers slipped inside her so easy, it was wet and heated, inviting like a warm bath. Unable to resist I quickly moved my moist fingers to my mouth and tasted her ambrosia. It was light and refreshing, just as I remembered.

Returning to her nipples I glazed some of May's juices over them, like a sauce on exquisite hors d'oeuvres. My mouth returned to suckling and my hand delved back into her.

Her hips were bucking in no time, her cries of lust ringing off the walls around us. She grunted and began to shake. Her motions becoming more like thrusts, rising up to meet my assaulting digits. I inserted a third finger and moved them stronger and faster. I knew her every sound, every shudder. I knew how to get May off in a hundred different ways and I relished being back at last to use my skills on her again.

She repeated my abbreviated name over and over as she came, "Em, Em, Em!"

My sisters cheered us on as our grandmother hit her breaking pointing. Her large tits bouncing on her chest, Ashley's lips ensnaring one of her nipples.

May only squirted when it was really intense and I had gone straight for the gold. I broke the kiss and reached for the fresh towels always present under the furniture. I covered my hand and as the first sprays released I placed the absorbent towel against her vagina and let her discharge as much as she wanted.

I rubbed the towel against her as she gasped and jolted with each wave of joy. Her face red and her hair much messier than it had been. My grandmother collapsed against me and I caught her.

"My beautiful baby," she cooed and touched my face, our flush cheeks pressed together. I kissed her tenderly and held her as the last of her spasms subsided.

Ashley handed May 'Johnson' and pushed me onto my back. May stood up after she had caught her breath, she slid the webbing around her legs and my excitement level went through the roof. Like Pavlov's experiments the sight and sound of the harness caused my pussy to drip in anticipation.

Ashley helped May tighten and buckle the contraption. I recalled the fullness of the dildo, my Grandmother bearing down on me, her heat and sweet sounds bringing me to ecstasy and far beyond. When we used to 'rut' was the best way my brain found to describe it and I lost my mind to lust. I grabbed the leather straps around her thighs and guided her down onto me.

I wrapped my arms around her as she and Ashley positioned the cock at my entrance. I felt the tip as it was slid up and down against my pussy lips. I did my best to take more inside of me, finally when they were finished teasing me I pulled May close and whispered harshly, not caring what she wanted to be called, "Fuck me, Grandma. Fuck the shit out of me, like you used to!"

We kissed and I tasted her tongue, I hadn't been so turned on in years. As she fucked me with quick, penetrating strokes I lamented for anyone who never reached the level of arousal and delight I was experiencing. It was a completion, a sense of absolute fulfillment.

I was coming like crazy, there was no stop, new orgasms came before the previous ones had really finished. I was breathless, like being strangled and the lack of air made everything more intense, adding to the pleasure exponentially.

Ashley appeared behind May as she pounded me missionary style. I could tell she had put on her own strapon and was getting ready to enter our grandmother.

May slowed to allow her entrance, pausing to shake her head, "No dear, put it in my ass."