The Mother We Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The filthy suggestion coming out of my own grandmother's mouth instructing my older sister in the best way to fuck her sent me over the edge. It was so goddamn wrong and so amazingly right at the same time. I think I was screaming as we resumed. The sight of Ashley leaning over May as we all fucked as if our lives depended on it. It made me burst with uncontrolled euphoria. I reached up and pulled May's mouth to mine, gasping with unleashed pleasure. Sweat from both of them dripped onto me and I had never loved something so much in my life.

I seized, at last overwhelmed by every amazing thing that was happening to my willing body and I think I blacked out. When I recovered I found Ashley cuddling me, her a big, black cock resting on my leg. I sobbed with joy, still feeling overwhelmed with gratitude over what they had all done for me. I kissed my sister and told her how much I loved her. She smiled softly and just held me tightly.

"Welcome home, sis," she breathed into my ear.

We looked over to see May taking Paige doggy-style, while Dallas lay beneath the youngest in a 69 position - licking both our sister and grandmother's vaginas alternately.

The older woman was sodomizing my writhing, moaning, little sister and I realized I wasn't done yet. I started to make out with Ashley and she took the hint.

She wiped her dildo off with a sanitary napkin and I was hesitant.

"That's too big for me," I laughed.

She looked so serious as she adjusted the straps, "No it isn't. I peg dudes with this. If a man can take it, you can take it."

"You fuck guys with that?" I asked in amazement.

"A lot of them love it up the ass," she stated. "Most of them, actually. They suck it like whores and beg me to stick it in."

She thrust the cleaned cock into my face.

"Which means you'll all have something in common."

I tentatively licked the tip as she added chocolate flavoured lube along the rubber to improve the taste. It was a big, fucking dick and I really didn't think I could get my mouth around it, let alone any other part of me.

"Pussies are tough," said my big sister. "Guys think vaginas are fragile little flowers. But no flower ever pushed a baby out through its petals. Pussies can handle almost anything and go right back to being as good as new for next time. It's all a matter of reaching a comfort level."

"Will you go slow?" I asked.

"We'll see," she said, still stern-faced and authoritative as she pressed the back of my head into it. She was sexy as hell and I began sucking her delicious cock with gusto.

Once her impressive phallus was good and wet she motioned for me to lie down and set the head next to the entrance to my excited sex. She rubbed the tip up and down against my lips and I shuddered expectantly.

Soon the full girth of the monster was pressing in on me, stretching me, urgently seeking its way inside. The roughness and manageable pain actually got me off again and by the time Ashley had forced her way between my legs I was soaring once more along waves of never-ending euphoria.

I grabbed the back of my sister's neck and she slammed her cock into me relentlessly. It was marvellous; she was marvellous.

My eyes looked over to see Paige, positioned on her hands and knees. May taking her anally. Both sweaty, grunting and cumming. Screwing like animals, as Dallas, now on the couch, watched and masterbated fiercely, like a musician setting the tune.

I kissed Ash passionately and thanked her, "Forget mom's, I'm staying here. In fact, forget the stupid wedding too."

Ashley flipped me over, onto my knees beside Paige. My little sister and I shared the briefest of kisses before we were both mounted from behind.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as Ashley shoved her large cock into my wanton ass. Side by side holding my little sister's hand as the older women of our family literally fucked us raw.

I exploded into a thousand tiny orgasms over the wonder of it, the sinful awesomeness of what we all shared. This was our family, this was how we were. No one knew but us, no one could judge our secret or stop us. It was wrong, yet so right for us and I knew in that moment I never wanted to lose this part of us again. To come here, on nights set aside just for the five of us. To fuck and caress away our hardships and hurts. To find love and acceptance each and every time with women who loved us wholly without reservation.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
What a great story!

I gave it 5 stars. It is a very poignant, realistic story about how incest can touch you. It seems like all the girls started only after becoming adults, but 2 of them (Emily and Dallas) have serious social, emotional and sexual issues arising from it. Ashley also seems to have some issues as well, though that just may be her having to deal with Emily's problems in dealing with her incestous past. Incest is a powerful, hot fantasy, but usually stories do not take the time or effort to deal with the consequences (it is a fantasy after all). Over all really well done.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories