All Comments on 'The Movie'

by theothermanforu

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've actually experienced that. Wearing nothing but black thigh high stockings and red high heels and a light full length coat with red lipstick on my horny lips is such a turn on!

I travel a lot on business and I enjoy going to Adult XXX theatres dressed like that. Sometimes I've even gone to the Majestic in my home town. I usually sit in the balcony toward the back with empty seats on each side of me.

In no time I usually have my coat teasingly spread slightly, one hand busy teasing my nipples and one hand between my spread legs.

It doesn't take long before I've got the seats behind me, on both sides of me and even in front of me having horny hard men playing with their exposed hard erections glistening from the reflected light from the X rated action on the big screen.

Guys hands rubbing and exploring my stockings and feeling my naked warm breasts and nipples. Love the feeling of exploring hands upon my body! Both of my hands slowly stroking hard slippery cocks that just beg to have my warm red lips wrapped around them busily taking turns sucking them. Yummy!

I happen to love sucking cock! I always swallow their creamy warm cum!

I've become such a regular that one of the protectionist came to me and told me I could use the projection booth rest room. Eventually I just had to go up to the back of the balcony to use it. Of course afterwards I either had to suck him off or let him fuck me in the booth. They always said that my sexual visit made their day. I loved making their day!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous