The Music Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers

I couldn't speak. I just stared at the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Mrs. van Zyl, the school's music teacher was completely nude in front of me. Finally I managed to speak, I was close to tears. "I love this, I really do, I don't want to drop you, but I don't think I'll be able to concentrate now or at the event."

"You poor soul! Don't worry you'll get used to it, remember it's the first time you've seen it. Please don't give up now!" She really sounded worried. "Won't it help if you relieved yourself before the show?" she asked.

I looked in her eyes and saw she wasn't teasing me. "I think so, I have this terrible urge and pain right now." I muttered pathetically and pressed down on my crotch.

"Do you want me to leave and come back in a few minutes?" she asked politely.

"Can you stay, I want to look at you while I do it. Do you mind?" I asked.

There was silence as she contemplated my request. "No, I don't mind," she whispered and added, "I think it may do you some good to get used to it. It will help me too...well to see you naked as well will sort of ease my own embarrassment.

She sat down on the platform and drew her legs up to her chin, exposing he the thick outer lips of her vulva. I slowly lowered my shorts and underwear simultaneously and my erect penis popped out of its restraints. I clenched my shaft in my right hand and moved it slowly back and forth. The droplets of pre-cum changed into a white foamy excretion. Mrs. van Zyl looked intensively at my motions and began to slowly part her legs. I looked in fascination as her lips parted in the middle. A little knob of flesh appeared at the top part of the lips. Wider and wider she spread her legs. Her private parts looked shiny and juicy. Then to my amazement she placed her hand on top of her private parts and spread the lips wide open with her fingers. A dark gaping hole became visible and I found myself staring into her vagina. A few drops of liquid dribbled out of it and slowly trickled down her leg. I was ready to explode and I did. It felt like every muscle in my body contracted. My load shot and shot through the air, most of it landing right between her legs. The thick white liquid dripped slowly between her labia, down to her vagina's entrance where it collected as a white puddle.

"I'm so sorry!" I whispered in a scared voice, not sure what her reaction would be.

"Wow, I've never seen a load like that. You must have really been in pain." She smiled at me. She looked down at the mess I made on her. "I think we both need to clean up a bit before we continue." She stood up and winked at me: "Come, I have some towels in the house."

I followed her to the house, both of us walking naked. In the bathroom she handed me a towel while she started to clean herself.

"Do you want to take a shower while I clean this up?" she pointed at my trousers.

"Yes please," I replied.

"Go ahead, I'll wait for you in the living room." She left me alone in the bathroom.

After about ten minutes I was finished and I walked to her living room, a towel wrapped around my waist.

She was sitting on a couch, dressed in her summer dress again. I had to pinch myself to remind me it wasn't all just a dream.

"Your clothes are in the dryer, it will only take a few minutes. I don't know how the rest of your week-end is, but it might be a good idea to do the whole rehearsal again, we did not even finish this one yet."

"Yes, I would feel more comfortable if we could do it again" I replied and sat down on one of the sofas. "I'll make sure I am more prepared tomorrow night."

"It will be alright," she promised. "Can I get you another drink?"

"Thanks."

She stood up and left for the kitchen. After a minute she returned with another glass of whiskey and soda. She was holding my clothes in the other hand.

"There you go big boy," she smiled as she tossed the clothes on my lap.

I stood up and struggled a bit to pull up my shorts while keeping the towel in place.

"Here let me help you," she said and before I could decline she bent down and started to pull up my underpants. I rested my one arm on her shoulder for balance. When the material finally come to rest over my penis I could feel some of her fingers rubbing first against my scrotum and then for a brief second against my shaft. If it was accidental or not I wouldn't know, but the reaction to her touch was immediate. My penis jumped to full attention again.

"Boy, you are sensitive!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry" I replied.

"No, don't be, it's a compliment." She reached for my trousers and repeated the routine. Finally I was dressed again and sat down to enjoy my drink.

"So, you're not getting cold feet, you will still do this?" she asked and I knew I couldn't say no.

"Off course I will," I replied and I could hear a sigh from relieve.

"Thanks Pete. I won't forget this; if you ever need something just ask.

"Thanks, I will," I said. There was a bit of awkward silence as we finished our drinks.

I stood up and put my empty glass on the cupboard. "I'd better be leaving then." I said reluctantly.

She walked me outside. At the van I paused and said-asked. "Mrs. van Zyl, you said I could ask you anything?"

"Yes?" she replied a bit hesitantly. "What is it Pete?"

"Well I just wanted to do one thing and ask that you will not be angry at me." I took all my courage and reached between her legs. My hand cupped the soft bulge of flesh through the thin cotton dress. A warm sensation went through my hand as I felt the elastics of her panties. I felt her hand covering mine and expected it to be moved away. She just pressed my hand harder against her and felt how my middle finger sunk inside of her sex. With her other hand she reached down to the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up. Higher until my hand was over her bare panties. She guided my hand up and then down again, tight against her flesh moving it underneath the white cotton panties. Soft hairy curls mingled with my fingers. She moved my hand lower and my fingertips felt her two swollen lips. My fingers sunk between them and I felt the wet, warm, inner flesh. She guided me lower and lower and I felt my middle finger entering a sodden hot blanket. When my finger was completely inside her vagina she asked: "Is this what you wanted to feel?"

"Yes," I murmured. The pleasure ended abrupt as she moved my hand away and she let her dress fell down to her ankles again.

"I think that's enough for one night," she smiled. "You'd better get home now."

"Yes," I agreed as I got into the vehicle.

***

It must have been the longest Saturday of my life. Why I did it I do not know, but I told my parents that I would be staying over at some friends the night. I did not want to feel rushed to return home again. I also called Mrs. van Zyl to ask her if we could start a bit earlier. Though I was a bit scared, she sounded quite at ease as we agreed to six o' clock that evening.

It was 15 minutes to six as I kick-started my Suzuki 50cc bike. I drove slowly and stopped in front of Mrs. van Zyl's house exactly six o' clock. I felt a bit shy and awkward as I knocked on the door. I really didn't know what to expect. Would she be angry? Would she be embarrassed?

She opened the door and smiled. I was relieved.

"Hi Pete, punctual as usual," she said.

"Always," I repeated the previous night's response.

"Something to drink before we start?"

"Please, we've got lots of time tonight," I said.

She showed me into the living room and I made myself comfortable on one of the couches. I noticed she wore a tight pair of jeans with a red pullover jersey.

"What time do your parents expect you home?"

"Well..." I felt a red blush over my face. "I told them I was off to some friends and that I wouldn't be home tonight," I was scared and waited for her angry reply.

"That's good, we don't have to rush at all then. The spare bedroom is always ready." She was really not making a big issue out of it. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Uh, no, but please don't go through a lot of trouble."

"No, it won't be trouble and it's been a while since I had a guest for dinner. But wait, drinks first." She turned and went towards the kitchen.

"Here," she said as she returned with two glasses.

"Thanks," I said. I took the whiskey and relished a sip.

The awkward silence again.

"You are still comfortable with the whole fashion show thing?" she asked after a while.

"Yes, I think tonight will be better. After all, I've already seen you naked,"

"Yeah, and felt me up good, more than I anticipated," she teased smilingly.

I felt the red rush to my face again. "I'm so sorry about that, but I...."

"Don't be silly. I started to enjoy it too much, that's why I moved your hand away." It was her turn to blush.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Off course. I am a woman you know; it has been a while since any man had touched me down there." She winked and sat down with her drink.

After a couple of minutes we were both finished with our drinks. She stood up and said. "I think I'll fix us both something to eat before we start. You must be starving."

"Mrs. van Zyl, could I ask you a favour while you make us dinner. You see I figured the more I see you naked, the more I'll get used to it."

"You want me to cook naked?" she laughed. "Well that's one thing I haven't done before. Well okay, but on one condition."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm not going to be the only one naked!" She laughed and began to pull the red pullover up. She was wearing a black lacy bra. She turned around, "Will you help me with this?"

I got up and fumbled with the hooks of her bra. After a while I figured out the workings and the bra came loose. She turned to face me. I stared down the two moulds of flesh. The nipples hard and erect. She looked me in the eyes as she fumbled with the button on her jeans. Slowly she pulled off the zipper. She wasn't wearing panties.

I don't normally walk around like this, but I thought I had to change anyway," she apologized. She pulled down her jeans to her ankles and then stepped out of them. She was naked again. This time I did not ask. I reached forward and touched her. My hand first cupped her vulva; my middle finger proceeded to part her lips. She was wet and warm. She spread her legs a bit more and I could feel the intense heat at the opening of her vagina. I slowly inserted two fingers, felt some resistance at first. She relaxed her muscles and my fingers went up all the way. Slowly, cautiously, my fingers explored the inside of her vagina. The secret hidden folds, the soft fleshy walls. She went on her knees forcing my hand away from her. I felt her hands over my groin as she unfastened my jeans. She pulled off both my jeans and underpants in one quick movement. My erect penis was close to her face. Gently she stroked the shaft, moved to my balls. She moved her head forward and surrounded me with a scalding hot, wet sensation as she swallowed all of me. My brain struggled to accept this new sensation of ecstasy. I couldn't hold any more. I tried to hold back as I came, but in some strange way it added to the released pleasure. She took all of my juices in her mouth, kept on swallowing as it came. She kept sucking even when I was finished, realized there was no more. She released as she sensed that it was getting uncomfortable. She looked up at me. Funny, I did not feel ashamed or anything. I just pulled her forward and hugged her. She stroked my hair and I felt as at home like never before. I wanted to cry for some or other odd reason. She kept comforting me and moved to sit next to me. My head was on her lap; she kept on stroking my hair as if I was a baby.

I must have dozed off. I awoke with sounds from the kitchen. I sat up and saw that I was covered in a blanket. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. There she was. Still naked, busy preparing something on the stove. I put my arms around her and cupped her breasts from behind. She lovingly laid her head back against my shoulder.

"Hi," she said, barely whispering. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm more than fine," I whispered into her ear.

I pulled her closer to me and stroked my hands tenderly over her body. I could feel her body relax, nearly go limp in my arms. Her buttocks pressed lightly against my penis, provoking it again. She pressed a little harder and my penis slowly entered the cleft of her buttocks. She bent over, slowly and gradually, forcing my penis inch for inch deeper into the cleft. She spread her legs a bit and suddenly I felt her pubic lips on my tip. Soft, warm and moist. She pressed backward. The lips covered my tip and I felt the little fold of her entrance. I forced the tip of my penis to just inside her vagina. Somewhere she contracted muscles and her opening gripped me. I cried out as the feeling of electricity played along the nerve ends. Still backwards she forced her buttocks and my penis slid into her vagina. Deeper and deeper until I could feel my scrotum against her lips. For a moment we just stood like that. My penis buried deep inside of her. She began to rock her hips. Forward and backwards. My penis went in and out her soggy flesh. I slipped out completely and my penis slid through her lips, all the way through her slit. She groaned as my tip touched her clitoris. She reached through her legs, grabbed my penis and moved it a few times up and down her slit. She guided the tip to her entrance again and allowed me to slide all the way back inside her. I couldn't stand still anymore. In sequence we moved our hips back and forth. It was too much for me and I jammed my hips forward. Compressed jets of liquid entered her vagina. Again her walls contracted and helped to squeeze out the powerful bursts of liquid, shot after shot. I finished and she slowly raised her body again. I felt my limp penis leave her vagina, bringing along some of the liquids. I knew that there would not be any more rehearsals for the rest of the night as she led me to her bedroom.

janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers
12