All Comments on 'The Music Teacher Ch. 03'

by janneman1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Chapter!!!

That was a nice Chapter. I like the way you described how Pete was able to take Lisa's virginity and was able to shave the other model. He also was able to take care of the music teacher again and realized that she was his mentor in many ways. I can hardly wait to see what he does with Belinda in the next Chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fun

What a fun story. The wonderment of the young man, and the availability of the women is unreal, but it's a totaly fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Gee meer asseblief

More Jannie, asseblief gee meer!!!!!! To mr Fun, this is how horny South African women can be, I live in Cape Town and have a large variety.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
South African Women - Can't Beat Them

Great storylines. I spent 3 years in SA in the 90s and I found the women just like this. Very aware of their sexuality, horny and very willing to enjoy casual sex - I think it is the closeness to nature one feels in Africa.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 15 years ago
Unlikely, but erotic and fun!

This is a well written series and sexy as hell. Thanks

spankmeaginspankmeaginalmost 6 years ago
Man with a Plan

You are a serial Lover!

Way to go,

spankmeagin

ghalbertmckghalbertmck9 months ago

I don't like the pressure ( blackmail / extortion ) Pete put on the teacher. It wasn't a lot, but still.

The premise of the series is good, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous