All Comments on 'The Music Teacher Ch. 04'

by janneman1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Twist!!

That was a nice twist to the story. I like a you brought in Diane into the story with Anne at her home with Pete. I love the way you described the sex between the three of them in the pool. Then going to the restaurant and then finally to the strip club. I like how you added at the strip club the Rev. and Mr. Skinner. I love the punishment that you gave to them from the two women. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You hit my spot

Awsome! Again I read your story with greatest pleasure. It's so easy and lightwighted, cool and funny. I just love it. It killed my strength when the women revealed to Pete in this perfect nonchallant surprise they haven't had their panties on in the pizza restaurant with the boy under the table. Yes, that kicks my mind! Now the storywriting is lasting longer than I expected so feel free to set the lingery show on tour after the first show! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"leaving the material stuck there"

I'm sorry, but I disapprove of "leaving the material stuck there."

D. R.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
It only gets better!

A great chapter in your story!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltalmost 6 years ago
??

How could their panties be seen during the lap dance?

They were both in Ann's purse, weren't they?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous