The Music Teacher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers

We silently decided each by ourselves, not to discuss what had happened at the swimming pool. It was like a sacred, buried treasure and I think we were all afraid that discussing it would spoil the perfect image in our own memories.

"I didn't even ask," Ann sipped on the mug of hot chocolate, "was there a reason you wanted to see me or did you just come and visit?" She looked at Diana.

"I was on my way to the city," she replied, "my house was getting a little small for me and I thought a movie, maybe dinner or something would do me good. I thought you might want to join me, I didn't know you...well you had company." She looked at me.

"We could still go," I offered, "it's been a while since I've been there and...well in the company of two lovely ladies it can only be fun.

"It's late," Ann said skeptically.

"Oh come on, you want to go to the city or a retirement home?" I teased.

"Okay," she agreed and stood up, "we should get dressed then. Where are we going, what shall we wear?" She looked at Diana.

"You could go as you are," I spoke my humble opinion.

Diana laughed and said. "You'd love it won't you!"

"Off course," I laughed. "No," I said in a more serious tone, "I just don't want to go with ladies who look like their going to church or something."

"Tell you what," Ann dared, "you pick our clothes!"

"Okay," I was immediately game. "From top to bottom?"

"Sure, we can drive by Diana's home and you can look in her wardrobe as well. What do you say Diana?"

"All right," she laughed, "I just don't want to look like a whore or something."

"Promise you won't." I committed.

I walked behind the two giggling ladies to Ann's bedroom. "All yours." Ann pointed to her wardrobe.

I sifted through the clothes on the coat hangers. At last I decided on a very little denim skirt.

"Pete, I haven't worn that for ages, it'll barely cover my ass!" Ann protested.

"Chicken?" I asked. "Come on, I'll leave the choice of the blouse in your hands. Where's that box of lingerie?"

"Over there!" she directed me with her eyes and I went to the corner of her bedroom to inspect the box of intimates I've briefly seen the other day. I decided on a light blue sheer g-string and handed her the piece of blue mesh. She said nothing as she took it, but her eyes made some fire and brimstone remarks.

We took Ann's car and were at Diana's home about twenty minutes later. I picked a light, long, white summer dress from her wardrobe and placed a pair of white bikini panties next to it on her bed. She looked at my collection and opened a bottom drawer. She took out a long full-bodied slip and held it up in the air.

"That won't be necessary." I took it from her hands and threw it back into the drawer.

"Pete, this is white," she motioned to the dress, "one can see right through it!"

"That's way you are allowed to wear the panties. Come on, Ann wasn't chicken." I was very motivational in my efforts.

"Okay then, but I'm warning you; they are not going to let us into any decent diner." she said. She obviously wasn't going to be out done by Ann.

"Believe me they will," I promised.

***

We crossed the city's borders an hour later and decided to go to one of the big malls. There would be plenty of restaurants to choose from and interesting places to do some window-shopping at. I felt like a rich drug lord with two beautiful secretaries hooked in my arms as we walked towards the restaurants. We received various admiring glances from approving gentlemen but just as many vicious stares from the ladies who accompanied them. The short denim skirt didn't disturb too much of the view of Ann's long slender legs. I looked to my left. For the first time I realized to what extend Diana's dress was see-through. The light in her room had been very dim and I might have been more forgiving about the slip, had I seen what I did now. Her white panties were clearly visible and I looked in awe at the way her vulva moved along as we walked. The dress acted only as a very thin veil under the bright lights of the mall. Well nothing we could do about it now anyways, I thought. I just hoped she didn't see herself in a mirror.

We chose a little fast food pizzeria as our destination. We were all very hungry from the afternoon's swim and none of us wanted to wait long for food. We sat at a table with a long three-seater couch. I followed Diana as she shifted in. Ann moved in after me, taking the isle seat.

A young, acne faced waiter headed to our table. As the result of some encouragement from Diana and me, Ann had taken off her bra in the car. It left the pink flesh of her B-cup breasts to shine through the white material of her blouse. Both ladies were thus wearing white at the top, with nothing underneath.

The waiter made eye contact with the two pairs of nipples staring at him. "Can...uh...wow!" His eyes were full of appreciation through the thick lenses of his glasses. He tried again. "Can I get you anything?"

We placed an order and watched as the waiter disappeared into the kitchen. A few seconds later, a few of his colleagues and kitchen staff were trying to peep unnoticeable through the kitchen door. I was having a good time and judging by their laughter Ann and Diana did too. The mood was set just right for my dare and I whispered it first to Ann's ear then to Diana's. The two of them giggled like two naughty adolescents on Sunday school camp. Nonetheless, Diana moved over me and now sat next to Ann. They accepted my dare.

We had numerous courtesy calls to our table, by numerous waiters and the manager, all checking on and very willing to assist on the improvement of our well-being. Our (original) waiter finally arrived with our order about 15 minutes later. As he placed the pizzas in front of us Ann clumsily dropped a knife to the floor. I looked next to me. Diana's dress were hiked up high to her thighs, Ann, well she couldn't really make her skirt any shorter, so she just joined Diana and spread her legs too. The waiter's head disappeared under the table. The knife had fallen right between Ann's legs and he moved with his head between them. It must have been very dark underneath the table, for the waiter took an eternity to retrieve the knife. As the poor fellow at last came to his feet he must have forgotten about the table above his head. Several pieces of cutlery scattered on the floor, most of them between Diana and Ann's feet. I can't imagine the waiter worried about the bump on his head for he used the opportunity well and continued his search thoroughly as he returned to the floor. We heard several laughs and giggles from our fellow patrons in the restaurant and I realized how awkward it looked. The protruding bum between the ladies' legs was quite a sight.

At last we were left in peace to finish our meals. "So are you satisfied?" Ann asked from over Diana's shoulder.

"Call me a pervert, but it made me so horny to think he saw the two of you in your panties," I whispered back.

"Well call us perverts, but are you talking about these?" She showed her opened handbag to me. Inside were two panties nestled next to each other.

Back in the car I could no longer hold my curiosity. I asked from the back seat. "So how did you do it? I never saw you...well remove them."

"Never ask a magician his tricks," Ann laughed and winked at Diana.

"I can live with that," I knew I would get no more information out of those two. I lay back in the seat and enjoyed the memory of the escapade. The pizza had been free. The manager said there was no way in earth he would accept money from two such lovely ladies, we just needed to promise a return visit. The fact that Diana had no longer possessed the decency of her panties must have contributed fairly to the discount on the pizza. The black landing strip had been clearly visible from underneath her dress. Again I had been glad she couldn't see herself in a mirror. The amount of glances from innocent passers by, had been doubled on our way out.

"Hey, any of you two ever been to a strip club?" I broke the silence in the car as we passed the "The Poon Box" sign next to the highway.

"No"

"No"

Both these ladies were too respectable and decent to visit such places. I had a hard time; well it took about two minutes, to convince them to turn the car around. I explained the educational qualities of places like that. Both Ann and Diana must have thought they could put such education to good future use, for they giggled with eager anticipation as we drove to the big brick faced building.

We paid the 150 bucks with a smile since our dinner had been free. Both Ann and Diana were decent again. I had learned half of their 'magic' trick as they pulled on the panties in the car. The Poon Box was a strip club somewhere in the middle of up market and low class. We entered the large, smoky, dimly lit hall. The music was hazardously loud. On the big stage in the middle of the hall, a Belinda Jones look-alike with blonde hair was doing her thing. We saw an empty table in the far corner of the place and sat down. I ordered a brandy and Diana a glass of red wine. Ann declined, as she was our designated driver.

We focused our attention to the stage again. The big titted blonde was in some kind of orgasmic state as she poured hot wax from a candle over her assets. East met west as she sat down on the lone chair and spread her legs. Her hairless pubes got the same wax treatment and I involuntary put my one hand over my crotch in a protective gesture. The wax must have been very hot for she screamed out loud, moved her hips spasmodically up and down as she trembled her legs. Apparently it was the great crescendo of her show. Her screaming stopped as a few patrons clapped their hands. Hastily she scurried around the stage to pick up a few pieces of clothing and some of the tools she supposedly had used in her show. I wished we were there ten minutes earlier as she filled a basket with the remains of the candles, some carrots, a huge cucumber, a power drill and what looked like a plastic penis attached to it.

The music's volume dropped considerably as the blonde left the stage. A voice over the speakers announced that 'Freewilly Anderson' would be on stage in forty-five minutes. All guests were more than welcome to use this time to hire girls for some table and lap dances.

I was on my way back from the loo when I saw someone very familiar. I walked to the table more or less on the opposite corner of the hall from where we sat. A lady was dancing robustly on the table to the preying eyes of two gentlemen. I had watched quite a few table dances on some other tables from the safe distance of our own. I knew the lady in front of me was close to the end of her routine as she was down to her panties only. After she stripped them down too, she gave each of the gentlemen a kiss and pressed her voluptuous breasts into their faces. She juggled them against their ears for some added effect. As she descended the table I stepped closer.

I greeted very politely. "Good evening Mr. Skinner, good evening Reverend Jacobs." For a moment I thought the whole place brightened from the whites of their eyes. Mr. Skinner rubbed over his false mustache, perhaps hoping I would dis-recognize him. Reverend Jacobs pulled down his hat and it reminded me of an ostrich that hoped to become invisible by sticking its head into the sand. They were not polite at all and only stared at me with their open mouths, without returning my courteous greetings.

"Preparing for Sunday's sermon?" I asked, not at all distracted by their ill-mannered behavior.

"Hello Pete," Reverend Jacobs was getting polite, "yes in fact we do," he said lamely. "You see the shepherd of the flock should know where the wolves hide..."

"Your vision was blocked with some tits from where I was standing Reverend," I cut in and looked at Mr. Skinner. "Be sure to tell Mrs. Skinner all about your findings. I find this hiding place of wolves most interesting, I'll ask her Monday at school." I turned to walk away from them.

"Uh Pete, just a moment," Mr. Skinner called me back. His lawyer mind must have jumped into action. "From my point of view this is a rather catch 22 situation. You tell on us and...well I think your headmaster would find it most interesting to know of your presence here." There was an annoying smile in his eyes.

I was planning to become a lawyer myself and lied. "Oh, Mr. Morrissey. Why don't you tell him right now? He's sitting over there." I pointed my finger to the darkness at the far end of the hall. I had a similar conversation with him earlier on. You'd better hurry; I think he's leaving now." I looked at some imaginary man in the distant darkness. The two heads in front of me ducked underneath the table. I waited for a minute or so and said. "You can relax now, he's gone."

The two heads popped up again. Mr. Skinner said. "Pete, we must talk."

"We will Mr. Skinner, we will, don't you worry about that. For the moment you can relax. Enjoy your show. If I were you I'd stay put for a while, Mr. Morrissey might still be in the parking lot." I walked away and heard the raised voices of their argument.

"I told you we should have gone to Titty Witty. This place is the hangout of our town!"

On my way back to our table I made a quick stop at the manager's office. I obtained permission for my plan.

"You've ever heard the joke about the reverend and the elder who played gholf on a Sunday?" I asked Diana and Ann as soon as I joined them at our table again.

They shook their heads; neither of them could recall such a joke.

"Well," I briefed them, "two little angels decided to punish the reverend. They let him hit a hole-in-one on the most difficult hole.

"Punish him?" Ann asked confused, Diana's face had the same confusion.

"Well they reckoned; who's he going to tell of his achievement?" Both women laughed as they pictured the reverend's predicament.

"I want you two ladies to punish our dear Reverend Jacobs and his elder Mr. Skinner." The ladies had not the faintest idea what I was headed to, but continued to listen.

"They're over there," I pointed with my thumb over my shoulder.

"Here! In this place?" Diana's eyes were big. Ann looked pleasantly shocked.

"I swear," I confirmed.

"You want us to punish them? How?" Ann asked.

"Table dance, the both of you. On their table."

"What! Pete they know us..." Diana protested heavily.

"Precisely! Who are they going tell?" There was silence at the table as they drank my words in. Ann was the first to explode in laughter, Diana followed as she drew the correlation between my joke and the current situation.

"I don't know," Diana was pulling backwards again.

"Diana, you were so flaming hot earlier the evening. Don't put ice on it now! If you can look me in the eye and honestly tell me you didn't enjoy it when that waiter looked at your wet open pussy, I'll say let's call it a day." I was speaking with drift in my voice.

My straightforward approach must have shocked her but I could see that she knew it was true. She looked at Ann. "You game?"

"I believe the sins of our reverend and his followers should not go unpunished." Ann said and looked at me. "When do we do this?"

"I arranged it with the manager. As soon as I sit down at our reverend's table he'll instruct his DJ to add some volume and play a nice song.

Ann looked at me and laughed. "Pete, you are..."

"One hell of a cute bastard," I completed her sentence. "I fully agree with you Mrs. Van Zyl. Let's do it!"

We worked out some more details before I stood up and left. They followed me from a distance, not wanting to reveal their presence prior to the right moment. I took the empty chair next to Mr. Skinner and sat down at their table. They were still in a heated debate over various other alternatives to The Poon Box. They immediately went quiet as they saw me.

"Mind if I join." It was not a question, rather a statement.

"No not all Pete," Mr. Skinner's whole face was contorted in a huge smile. He was in smooth-talk mode. "You see Pete I was thinking..."

"Shut up and enjoy the show," I interrupted him. He looked in shock at me. He was clearly not used to anybody talking to him the way I just did. Not him, a respected lawyer, an elder! It looked like Reverend Jacobs had long ago given up any hope. He was preparing for a ride to Hell.

Before anyone could reply the music became louder, the lights brighter. Joe Cocker's 'You can leave your hat on', filled the room.

"Good evening Mr. Skinner; Reverend." Ann was first on the table and I was impressed by her manners.

Reverend Jacob's throat became visible. Mrs. van Zyl! Ann! What is this?"

"Shhh!" She pressed a finger to her lips to motion him to silence. Ann was crouching in front of him, her knees pressed tightly together. Very, very slowly she opened her legs. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to look at their faces or at Ann. Both men looked in awe as the blue see-through panties became visible from underneath the short denim skirt. I looked back at Ann. She had a taunting provocative smile as she separated her knees as far as she could. She closed them hurriedly and stood up.

"Hi guys!" The voice belonged to Diana who had just joined Ann on the table. Again my task was difficult to decide whom to watch. Reverend Jacobs and Mr. Skinners moved their eyes from Ann to Diana. Their eyes fixated on the white bikini panties that showed through the white dress. As if in cue both women's bodies began to follow the rhythm of the music. They must have paid some good attention to the other table dances. They looked superb as they slowly danced. Their hands moved over their bodies, as if invisible lovers touched them.

Ann lowered her body while her hips continued to sway in slow provocative circles. She went down till she was on all fours crawling like a lioness in heat to Mr. Skinner. She crawled until she was only a few inches from his face. Her blouse hung loose from her body, displaying her bra-less breasts as they dangled in harmony. My mind was made up and I decided Ann's rosy pink nipples offered a far better view than the faces of the men next to me. She moved her hands up to her chest, pressing her breasts against each other. Her hands were quick as a kung fu expert as she grabbed Skinner's head and forced it between the two mounds. She wiggled her assets from side to side before she released his head again. His face was red and he sucked greedily at the oxygen in the room. The lioness took hold of her body again as Ann crawled to Reverend Jacobs to extend him the same courtesy.

I looked up to enjoy a piece of Diana's performance. She danced with her legs apart, her hands moved up and down over her thighs. She grabbed her dress as she did so, hiking it higher and higher up over her legs. The dress's rim moved over, then above her panties, exposing the bright white material in the light. Her vulva lurked like a creature of want, longing for freedom from the piece of cotton material. She teased our view away, dropping the dress to her ankles again. Her hands moved both to the insides of her thighs. She pressed the dress against her body as her hands moved up; engraved the triangular contours of her womanhood.

I saw the red face of Reverend Jacobs. He was gasping for air and I knew Ann was finished with her face-to-the-tits-routine. She switched places with Diana, moving closer to Mr. Skinner and me. We looked up at her. Her legs were discreetly pressed against each other. The skirt was short and we looked up to the blue mesh material. The curls of her brown pubic hair appeared almost black through the blue material. The panties had a faint dark line in the middle of her arched swelling where her slit cut into her body. She looked down at us, her face almost a smiling frown at our fixated curiosity. Ann turned around and presented her back to us. Her body moved slowly forward as she bent over, still keeping her legs together. Her skirt hiked up over her thighs. My heartbeat was in conjunction with the blue denim material. Up, up and up it went. The bulge of her lips protruded suddenly between her thighs. Two gorged lips were divided by the thin blue line of her g-string. As she stood, she spread her legs. She smiled seductively at us from between her legs. Her vulva dangled like a ripe fruit from a tree. The thread of the g-string cut deep into her, the pink of her inner lips visible because of her stance. Ann moved her one arm over her back. Her hand traced the lines from her hips to her buttocks. Her hand moved between the cheeks, a curled middle finger went to the core of her womanhood. It pressed the material of her panties even deeper inside. I saw the froth of her juices as she worked the finger through the lips. The curled finger disappeared inside of her, came out with a bubbling excretion of her liquids. Her body came erect and she turned to face us. She held the wet finger up in a 'fuck you' gesture. She moved it to Mr. Skinner's face. A shiny trail was left under his nose as she wiped it against him. His chest heaved as he inhaled her sweet flavours. A dark spot formed at the height of the bulge in his pants.

janneman1
janneman1
81 Followers