The Music Teacher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second pair of hands joined our scene. Diana's arms encircled Ann from the back. Her hands moved down over Ann's shoulders, over her breast, her belly. It stopped at the brim of the denim skirt. Moved up again, below the blouse. Cupped her breasts. Their hips swung in union to the music. Ann leaned backward and turned her head to kiss Diana. There was a quick flickering of tongues before they disappeared in each other's mouths. They continued to kiss with strained necks, as Diana moved her hands down again. She curved her fingers together as she pressed hard down on the mound between Ann's legs.

I looked around us. A huge crowd of spectators had formed a circle around our table. The manager was there as well. He had warned me "no touching". I looked at his face and relaxed; he wasn't going to interfere.

Diana was still working on Ann. Through the material of the skirt, she kneaded the fleshy mound between Ann's legs like a piece of dough. Her hands came up again, grabbing the edges of Ann's blouse as she moved. They ceased their kissing and Ann put her hands in the air as Diana pulled the blouse over her head. Ann turned to face Diana, her firm naked breasts compressed against Diana as they kissed again. Their hips increased their beat as a new song mixed in with Joe Cocker. They tangled their legs together as they danced. Each placing a leg between the other. Her move was swift as Ann moved behind Diana. They were both facing us again, the taller Ann from behind Diana's shoulder.

Ann's hands moved to Diana's neck, moved down to first button of her dress. One by one they became loose as Ann's hands worked down over her body. As the dress fell to Diana's feet, Ann moved her two stretched out hands up on the sides of Diana's body. Her hands traced the contours of Diana's thighs, her hips, just above and to the sides of her chests. The movement stopped and the journey continued forward to Diana's little breasts. Her nipples were erect and swollen as Ann circled her palms over them. Her fingers curled and covered them completely as she pressed into them. She back-trailed her hands on their previous path and went down and over the white cottons. There was urgency in the fingers as they rubbed and squeezed into Diana's vulva. A middle finger pressed deep into the slit, leaving the material stuck there. A feeling of uncontrollable want, took possession of me as I stared up to Diana's white clad sex. I wanted to reach up, remove the barrier of my vision. I saw the hand next to me go up. Mr. Skinner was also fighting a battle of lust. Diana saw his wanting fingers and struggled out of Ann's grip. She went down on her knees, and then opened them wide as she sat on her heels. She guided Mr. Skinner's hand to between her legs; allowed him to touch her. His hairy fingers delved into the swelling of her panties, rubbing them to a soggy second skin that clung to her lips. She didn't object as he hooked his thumbs into the elastics to pull the panties down. The wet sticky material left her vagina reluctantly as his hands moved down.

I didn't see when Ann moved over to Reverend Jacobs. It must have been right after Diana had broken loose from her embrace. I looked over to them and wished I could take a picture for the church's weekly news pamphlet. Ann was on her elbows and knees with her back to him. Her upper body was lowered to her resting elbows, her ass was pointing to above. I had also missed the moment when she removed her denim skirt and panties. Reverend Jacob's face was buried deeply into her ass's cheeks, liking vigorously at her genitals. He popped his head out for a gasp of fresh air and spread her cheeks with his hands. His face was shining from her juices. He popped his head back to return to his duties.

I looked back at Diana. She was now sitting with her bum on the table, her legs hooked over Mr. Skinner's shoulders. Two of his fingers were prodding in and out of her vagina. Diana lay back and allowed his head to move to her pubes. Mr. Skinner flopped down to those luscious little lips and took all of it in his mouth as he slurped up her liquids.

Ann suddenly pushed the reverend's head away and lowered herself from the table. Diana saw the movement and did the same. Their moves were synchronized as they reached down to unbuckle the pants of the two gentlemen. In a matter of seconds both Mr. Skinner and Reverend Jacobs were naked from the waist down. I looked down at Mr. Skinner. It was fat, skew and wrinkled; the head blue from his erection. I looked to Reverend Jacobs. I came to the conclusion that although I didn't sport the biggest tools in the world, from a certain size down, one became a reverend. It had quite a resemblance to Mrs. Skinner's clitoris. Ann and Diana went down to these odd looking organs with open mouths.

I looked at the manager and nodded my head. He gave a signal to the DJ in the upper booth. The music stopped abruptly. As arranged, Ann and Diana immediately moved away from the two gentlemen, avoiding their lustful grasps.

"Please no, don't stop. Don't go." The two of them pleaded simultaneously and it was a pathetic picture. They were unaware of the laughing crowd around them and looked in desperation at Ann and Diana while they were getting dressed. Only when I spoke they looked around them and realized the embarrassing circumstances they found themselves in.

"Unfortunately gentlemen, that's as far as we are prepared to assist you in your research for Sunday's sermon." I said laughingly.

Ann and Diana was dressed again and, hooked into my arms from both sides. "And let this be your punishment," I added, "to know that the only dick inside of these two lovely ladies tonight, belongs to me.

A wave of laughter and cheers erupted in the hall as we walked to the door.

"Our pants!" Reverend Jacobs' voice sounded coarse with panic.

I stopped and turned to face them. I held the pants up high in the air and jiggled them tauntingly. "For the type of research you two gentlemen do, you won't need this," I said as we turned to leave.