The Mysterious Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you nervous?" Ty said.

"I'm not sure," McKenzie said. "I feel like a should be, but I also really want it."

Francine began to lick McKenzie's tight pink slit. Her face lit up with joy.

"It's okay," Ty said. "You're about to feel better than you've ever felt."

McKinzie's face showed pure euphoria as Francine worked her tongue wisping it around her clitoris. Francine held McKenzie's legs with her strong arms so that not matter how much McKenzie flinched from the sensations, her pussy would stay right there in front of Francine's magnificent tongue.

Jeremy watched the surreal moment in front of him. He'd never seen anything like it in person. Ty smiled at the site of his friend's face.

"Well, I'd say they're ready to go," Ty said. As if it were timed, McKenzie let out shriek of pleasure at that moment.

"What are we gonna do with them?" Jeremy said.

"Up to you, my friend," Ty said. "It's your day. You tell me what you want and I make it happen.

"We're not gonna see each other naked, are we?" Jeremy said.

"Your call," Ty said. "If you wanna take one of them to my room, go for it. I'll stay in the living room.

"I'd take the living room if we split up. Your bedroom's seen a lot recently."

"Every room in this house has seen a lot recently," Ty said. "You don't think I'd just keep it all in the bedroom do you?"

"Is it weird if we both stay in here?" Jeremy said. "I don't know how comfortable I'd feel if I was alone with one of them."

"I'm fine either way, bud," Ty said. Just then McKenzie shuddered louder and louder. Her face turned red with heat and her breathing became punctuated.

"Oh god! Oh fucking GOD!" McKenzie yelled as she climaxed. Francine continued to lick, suck and kiss her pussy at a furious rate. Her face was covered in the young red head's wetness. McKenzie's whole body writhed in pleasure. Her arms swayed, her fists clenched, and her toes curled. But her thighs didn't move. Francine had a very firm grip on them. The site was amazing.

"Oh...jesus...fucking...christ..." McKenzie managed to say as she came down from her climax and settled into joyful intoxication. Francine let go of McKenzie's jello legs as they sprawled down on the couch. Francine leaned up and tenderly kissed McKenzie on the lips before sitting up.

"What's my next dare?" Francine said with a glistening wet face. Ty turned to Jeremy to make that call.

"Let's let McKenzie recover a bit," Jeremy said. "Francine, why don't you get on your knees?" She got onto her knees on the carpeted floor. Jeremy stood up and Ty followed him. They both stood in front of Francine. Each had a sizeable and obvious boner. "You're pretty good with your mouth?" Jeremy said.

"Ask McKenzie," she said.

"In that case, I dare you to suck our dicks," he said a bit awkwardly.

Francine unzipped Jeremy first and fished out his girthy cock. She wrapped her luscious thick lips around it and sucked for a few seconds. It felt so amazing, Jeremy thought he might lose his load right then and there, but he was able to hold onto it.

She reached over and unzipped Ty. His cock poked out instantly as he was not wearing underwear. She took him in her mouth and sucked a few long strokes.

Jeremy felt weird about sharing a girl with his friend, but he was so turned on he didn't really care. In fact, he found it kinda hot to watch her give a blowjob like he was both watching and participating in a live porn. He looked over and noticed McKenzie was watching and touching herself.

"Having fun, McKenzie?" Jeremy said.

"Yeah, but I'm a little lonely," she said. Jeremy looked at the young naked redhead touching herself and back down to the mature black woman in leather on her knees in front of him. He wanted them both, but knew he had to choose.

"You don't have to pick one," Ty said as if he was reading his mind. "These two want both of us. We just take turns. Who do you want first?"

As if this wasn't already way out of Jeremy's wheelhouse, Ty just blew his mind. The idea of being with one girl who wanted him was foreign enough to Jeremy, but two women willing to take turns with him was something well beyond his comprehension.

"Okay," Jeremy said walking over to the couch with his raging hard on leading the way. McKenzie watched his cock like it was the most important thing in the world. She spread her legs anticipating him fucking her, but Jeremy knew that he wasn't gonna last another thirty seconds and he didn't wanna waste that on her yummy looking pussy.

He gently pushed her legs down on the couch and helped her sit up so that her head was right at eye level with his penis. Without telling her what to do, McKenzie got the message and gobbled his cock into her mouth.

She grabbed the shaft with her right hand and used the combination of her mouth and hand to stroke every inch of him. When she reached up with her left hand to play with his balls he knew it was over.

McKenzie hadn't gone at it for more than a few seconds when Jeremy discharged the most satisfying load of his young life into her mouth. Ty had a good view of McKenzie's face when it went sour at the taste of all the jizz. Then it donned on him he needed to fix it.

"McKenzie, you love the taste of cum," Ty said while Francine continued to mouth worship his cock. "You love how it feels on your tongue and you love how it feels as it travels down your throat when you swallow it."

Her face morphed from sour to heavenly and she closed her eyes savoring the gooey tasty spunk on her tongue. After a moment, she swallowed and nearly had a small orgasm at the feel of it going all the way down to her stomach.

"That time I told you about just a month ago," Ty said. "I came even faster. Don't worry about it. McKenzie doesn't mind. She's so hot for you, she takes pride in the fact that she made you cum so fast. Mind if I double up while you recover?"

Jeremy felt better when Ty said that. He was starting to get embarrassed, but realized that was pointless. These girls were totally into them. Then he shook his head as if he heard Ty's last question for the first time.

"Double up?" he said.

"McKenzie come on over here while Jeremy rests for a minute."

She dropped to her knees next to Francine and the two ladies shared Ty's perpendicular manhood. It looked so hot seeing a young fair skinned girl with her lips on one side of his shaft while an older black girl used her lips on the other side of it.

Francine took control and grabbed McKenzie's head pushing her down on Ty's cock to the point that she gagged. Ty backed up and let her breathe.

"You don't have a gag reflex anymore," Ty said. "Rather than choking, when you feel a cock in your throat you'll feel amazing." Francine took the que and pushed McKenzie's head back down farther this time. McKenzie's eyes watered a bit as his cock cut off her airway for a second, but she had to admit that it did feel completely amazing. And miraculously, she didn't gag at all that time.

Jeremy watched the whole thing. It was completely unreal and very hot. In fact, his penis seemed to think so as well, because it began to rise again. The girls looked so enthusiastic.

Ty felt his load coming. He grabbed McKenzie's head and skull fucked her a few strokes.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, McKenzie," Ty said. "But you don't swallow it until I tell you to."

Francine was right behind McKenzie with one hand on the young girl's tits and another rubbing her clit. They both looked up at Ty as he came into McKenzie's mouth. It was a decent sized load. After a minute of cumming, Ty got his composure back.

"Now, McKenzie, do you know what snowballing is?" Ty said. She couldn't speak with her mouthful, but she shook her head 'no.' "You're going to kiss Francine and spit all my cum in her mouth. Then she's going to spit it back in your mouth. And you'll keep doing it til I tell you to stop.

McKenzie dutifully obeyed. Francine tilted her head up so that gravity could do most of the work. McKenzie kissed Francine with a closed mouth and then they both opened up as the jizz poured into Francine. McKenzie smiled up at Ty for a moment before Francine gave it back to her. The two girls swapped the same mouthful of cum three times each before Ty was done.

"You may swallow it now, McKenzie," he said.

Ty sat on the chair and looked at Jeremy who's hard on had completely returned.

"Tag," Ty said. "You're it."

12