All Comments on 'The Naked Athlete'

by truewarrior

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category. This is not exhibitionism,

exhibitionism is when the exhibitor displays themselves WILLINGLY. This should be in BDSM.

And you need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No, it isn't BDSM either...

It's sexual harassment and unlawful photography, which in a lot of states is a felony. If they posted the pictures on the Net, they could be arrested for extortion, plus they could be forced to register as sex offenders if convicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now I understand

Given various terms you use, this story seems to be set in the UK. Now we all know why virtually no one can have a gun there. Those ass holes would be dead before lunch anywhere in the USA, the appropriate penalty for kidnapping, rape, and sending the pictures. Don't you wish you had a "2nd Amendment?"

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
"Those ass holes would be dead before lunch anywhere in the USA"

Along with half the surrounding bystanders. Advanced cultures have gun control.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If only ...

... you had bothered to Proof Read, or, better still, get someone literate to do it for you, you could have got rid of all the mistakes and made this almost worth reading!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mistakes be damned...

Mistakes be damned, this still is one sexy story, and I enjoyed it from begining 'til the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I would kill them

That is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not exhibitionism, this is rape.

jamiemccloud2020jamiemccloud2020about 1 year ago

A different kind of story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous