The Naked Athlete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your clothes off and I'll tell you," He said instantly. I was in no position to fight him. He had my clothes, video and pictures of me showering and God knows what else. I laid my phone on the grass and fiddled with the belt on my chest. It hurt my breasts a lot but finally I was able to open it and the freedom that I felt from having that thing finally off was the best thing I felt all day. Then came the thong and skirt. They were easy enough. The skirt was still too big so it pretty much came off on its own and the thong didn't require that much effort. Once I laid my clothes on the grass next to my phone I picked it back up and listened to my tormentor once more. "I said everything, that includes the mask." Hands shaking from the fear of showing my face in my current state I pulled it off my face and laid it with the rest before putting the phone back to my ear. "Good job, now swim back over to that island and sit in the bushes until I tell you, you can come out.

I swam with my hand above my head holding my phone and then climbed onto the small island and did as he said. After a few minutes the voice came back. "Good job staying there, go back to where you left your clothes and put on what's there. " When I got back I found the clothes I was just wearing were gone and in their place was 4 slices of bread with dental floss connecting them in pairs to look like a bread bikini. I sighed and nervously wore the whole wheat while waiting for him to speak up again. "Great, now you have to come and find me. Hurry up before they take it of you." With that I felt something pinch my butt and I turned to see a duck eating a piece of bread it just stole from me. I looked around and saw them swarming around me. I broke into a run but didn't get very far due to the pain in my leg and I fell to the floor. Before I was able to recover another bite was stolen from me and my left cheek was now on full display. As I stood one of the little bastards bit at my right nipple and that was not exposed as well. I moved as fast as my ankle would allow and caught a flash of my tormentor through some bushes. I limped over to him and thought it was finally over.

He stood up straight and smiled. "Have fun?" He mocked. I fought the urge to slap him and pinched my right arm behind my back to help distract from the anger. As me hands were behind my back I felt something snap closed on them. I turned and saw the fat friend behind me. I then turned back to my fuck buddy. "The key is at your house, hanging on the front door handle and your clothes with your wallet, gym card, and house keys are in the bush to the left." As he talked I wasn't focussing on his friend and he knelt down and put a pair of ankle cuffs on me also, "I won't put anything online and I'll leave you alone after to make it home. Have a fun walk home." He said as he ripped the bread from my body and threw it to the ducks. I gasped when he took away my only form of clothing and this gave the fat one the opportunity to put a ball gag in my mouth. I was defenceless to their next method of torture. They grabbed my phone and set it to vibrate, then they inserted it as far as they could up my pussy and taped the rest to my leg to keep it in place. They then called me causing it to act like a soft vibrator between my legs. They then got in their car and drove off, still letting the phone ring.

Stranded naked and bound in the park I was humiliated. This was my last ordeal for the day and I almost didn't do it. It's a 10-15 minute run, a 20-25 minute walk, but this was more of a 50 minute wobble to my house. My face uncovered and my hands cuffed behind me I had no choice but to start moving.

It was still early in the morning, but just about the time people were waking up and a lot more people were on the road for early shifts at work. My phone would not stop buzzing into my pussy and 20 minutes into my humiliating wobble home I had my 2nd orgasm. I almost caused 5 car crashes by the time I made it halfway home. I finally got to the path I wanted and was able to hide in the bushes along the path as I continued to wobble home. My ankles were really starting to hurt along with how bad one was already made it so much harder to walk. I came to the end of the path after 10 minutes and just as I wobbled out of the bushes my leg got caught and I fell hard onto the ground. I tried to scream for help but the ball gag muffled everything. I was forced to pull my knees to my chine, put my full weight on my toes and force myself up. Halfway into standing my bad leg became too much and I fell to the ground again. This time I fell backwards into the bushes with my tits pointing up at the sky.

I managed to finally get back on my feet, but my leg was worse than ever. I was so close though. I ignored the pain and powered on to get home and finally after 8 more minutes of slowly inching my way closer to my home I arrived to find a key on the door and my belongings in the bushes. I grabbed the key and tried to work it in the lock, but it wouldn't turn. I then realised that it was probably the key for my ankles. I knelt down and worked the key into the lock. This time it turned with no problem and I celebrated a little to have my legs now free to move. But then realised that my arms were still trapped. I knelt next to my clothes and grabbed the key to the front door. I opened the door and limped inside. I searched for the key to my arms, after an hour my phone was still buzzing in my pussy and I had another couple orgasms throughout my search.

I heard my front door open and in walked my tormentor with his phone in hand. He hung up his call and the buzzing stopped. He walked over to me with a key in hand and let me go. "Thank you for this morning," He said, "This has been such a fun day so far. I hope we can do this again some time." And with that he walked out the door leaving me stood naked and free with my phone still up my cunt and the gag still in my mouth. I limped to the kitchen and filled a bucket with cold water, then I filled it with ice. I set it down at the sofa and soaked my ankles in the water. I feel like I need to get my twisted ankle looked at by the doctor, but for now I'm happy sat here naked and letting the swelling go down in my ankle. First things first once I've recovered, I need to find a new gym. Just because only one guy saw my face doesn't mean they don't have tone of footage of me prancing about in my birthday suit.

12