All Comments on 'The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 01'

by hotwords229

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 10 years ago
What a great beginning!

Thank you. This, like Sam's movies, is a great teaser. Plot futures are almost limitless, the characters are off to a good start and the scenario is (just) within the bounds of credibility. I could find no irritatingly misplaced apostrophes so I was able to continue reading. (Grammatical errors are a big big turnoff for me: they end my reading right away.) I really want to find out what happens next. Sam's appeal to women and gay men is also exciting and, of course, credible. I do hope you continue the slow pace and steady development of both plot and character. In writing as in the real thing, foreplay really counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

This is off to a great start. Huge fan of your "What A Guy Won't do Series". This little tease was great and I can't wait to see where it goes next. So many options. Will she get to see him nude online or in person first? Please keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like the set up...

I know some people just want the hardcore stuff right away, but a sexy tease and a little context can turn up the heat too. I'd love to see a progression: more nudity, solo masturbation, his girl friend getting nude, them masturbating together, posing together without sex, etc... But it is your story so have fun with it and those are just my fantasies. His stuff seems like it's well shot though, and for that you need someone working the camera. Would be awesome to see mom in that role: that way she gets to be our voyeur eyes and ears but still stay on the sidelines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
True Erotica!

Love the frank expressions, regarding same-sex sexuality in context of nakedness between two 'turned-on' but responsible adult entertainers. --BTW;Personally wholly castrated by choice; any 'Anal sex' curiosity [minus my penis] has been magnified by such valuable submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific Story!

I love the emphasis on intelligently calculated teasing and tantalizing! Viewers become sexually stimulated even though there is no sex act in the show. Please continue the story and explore how people of both sexes may be "turned on" by different, often surprising, suggestive elements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrific

I have some of the next chapters downloaded ready to read - very soon.

Keep writing, I love it.

mcncokemcncokealmost 10 years ago
WOW

I love it! What a fantasic idea! Beautifuly writen and what a turn on with the stepmom.

chrisbergchrisbergover 7 years ago
Love this story too!!

You've done it again. I love the way you write. I love the way you build the intensity. I can't stop readying.

hotwords229hotwords229over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks chrisberg

Thank you for all the comments and favorites!!! I hope you like the upcoming stories too. This storyline became one of my favorites and I'm still thinking of more chapters to come. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing was terrible. But the idea was great. Well see how it progresses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous