The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back and thought about what I had just seen. Sam was correct there was a hotness about these movies. I imagined that he had run all over the outside completely nude and through our living room and hallway and I was totally aroused by that idea!

I spent the night thinking about his videos and when I woke up in the morning I went right to the computer and checked the site again. There were over 563 comments and a 4.5 out 5 star rating on his video! I was shocked. In only 7 hours that many people had watched his naked exploits. I read the comments and they were all positive. Most of them encouraged him to continue; even offering suggestions of what they wanted to see him do. I was a little shocked that most of the comments were from men (I assume gay men) talking about how they would like to pound his werewolf tail, and how they usually liked bears but now like wolves, etc. This excited me even more than the thought of women seeing and lusting over my Sam. The thought that men were abusing themselves over his body made me even hotter. I went into my bathroom and ravished myself in the shower!

As I walked into the kitchen for breakfast Sam was there.

"Well?" he asked.

"I loved it!" I said. "And reading the comments I think you're right. You really may be able to make money at this."

"I think so."

"But a lot of the comments were from gay men. What do you think about that?" I asked.

"Gay people's money has the same value as straight people. What's the difference? I'm just flattered anyone wants to see me naked gay or straight."

Like I said Sam is a kind and decent man. There is a gay guy I work with named Tom. I didn't know he was gay when I met him, he doesn't seem it. I even asked him once why he didn't have a girlfriend and he told me he was gay—I was so embarrassed. He was cool about it though. Then I remembered Tom had once seen a picture of Sam and commented on how cute he was. I told him Sam was straight, but I now suddenly wanted to tell Tom to check out the website and another flash of heat came over me. The thought of that beautiful young Tom watching Sam run around naked and getting worked up like I had, then letting his hand slip down . . . FUCK I was horny! This had awakened some sexy demon inside me and I couldn't get these images out of my mind.

"So you approve?" Sam asked pulling me out of my daze.

"Absolutely. And frankly I can't wait until you get the real site up and running. I've got my credit card ready!"

"Cool. This is cool. It's a little weird and naughty, but . . . exciting!" he said. "One thing, though, I was wondering, if maybe I could use you in some of the videos? Not naked or anything, but I may need a woman in them. What do you think?"

"I would be honored." I said and that began what would turn into the most erotic summer of my entire life!

12