All Comments on 'The Naked Truth'

by archibael

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Idea

Wow! It's so seldom you read something with an original take. I love the idea of an invisible twin. I hope you continue this story.

My only complaint is that the story was too short in both length and amount of sex, but neither stopped me from giving the story a five.

Great Idea!

JD

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
New Story Review

I selected this story for a review in the New Story Reviews of the Author's Hangout , Lit Forums.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Weird!

What an out-of-the-world experience as Charlene meets Other-Charlene and the world of naked-people. Charlene discovers her twin Other-Charlene isn't afraid to sexually approach anyone - including Deborah, Charlene's boss. Fun Read! Little different take on this one! Terrific Write!

leavessnailtrailsleavessnailtrailsover 17 years ago
very nice/weird

Wow, that was something else! I wish it were a little longer, but it was an enjoyable read.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
_Very_ interesting!

I'd been despairing of Literotica for some time, but this is very interesting, very literate, carefully written. Yes, of course it could be longer and more detailed, but the idea is such that it can explode in just what you wrote and leave us hungering for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm very impressed

I love the concept of the story, and the execution. Not only was it extremely sexy, but you also left me imagining scenarios in my head as to what, exactly, has happened to Deborah that makes her able to see the Others, and interact with them... and even what they are. masterfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More!!!!!!! More!!!!!!! More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked it and I wont mooooore! Thise opens up sominy fun posabelates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whole new slant on The Others?

I really liked this story. It had a sly humour, mystery and erotic promise.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 15 years ago
the Others?

I'm going to be terribly unoriginal and say how original this story is. Loved it. It must have been difficult to write, especially ensuring the reader was clear at all times which person/entity was being referred to. Puts a whole new spin on having an invisible friend!

glib24glib24over 13 years ago

:)

Very different. I like it!

submarinasubmarinaover 12 years ago

please continue this...i almost like it more as fiction than as porn!!!

TREKnRayTREKnRayabout 5 years ago
Naked Truth

What a fun read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarchibael@archibael
244 Followers
Grew up in Michigan, now live in Arizona. Engineer, writing on the side. "I will spend half an hour putting a seam onto a stocking and two minutes on a man's face. I know my priorities." -- Jack Vettriano, Studio Life If you enjoy my work, please leave feedback.