All Comments on 'The Nanny'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whoa

I can never watch this show again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It made me...

It made me go out to a popular video site and look for episodes of The Nanny just to see her again.

mufflerexmufflerexover 14 years ago
What a great story

I like all your stories. This departure from your usual stuff was well welcomed. Any chance your wife's channel flipping will land on Three's Company next time?

catalina_rosa19catalina_rosa19about 13 years ago
finaly!

im so glad i found this i think you did a great job and loved that it included CC. you wrote the dialog so well just how they talked in the show. iv been hopping to come across the nanny erotica for some time now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story

Please do a 2nd part to the story, maybe you could add Maggie and Sylvia to the story. It would be an intresting combo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The nanny is Fine

We need more eps. Next Maggie sees Niles wacking off to the action and wants what she sees,Maggie loses her cherry to Niles while they both watch the action,meanwhle slyvia shows up and joins the party.another poss.Fran gives Val to mr Sheffield for his birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know this story came out a long time ago but I would love a sequel to this hot and sexy tale. Maybe add some more people to join in ? More episodes please !

ALSO more CC !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous