The Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Satisfied that Fran was now an eager participant, he set to work on CC's tits. He licked and chewed and sucked until the nipples were sticking out an inch. At the same time he was working on Fran's tits and her nipples were almost as long as CC's. Fran pulled her face away from CC's cunt long enough to warble that she was cumming again. Maxwell then pulled out of Fran's cunt and backed away. CC's eyes opened and he pointed to Fran's pussy that was oozing with his spunk. CC saw his spunk and gave another squeal and dived into Fran's cunt.

CC had not touched a woman like this since college. She and her roommate Caitlyn had experimented and had briefly lived together upon graduation. CC thought she had left those feelings behind, but, seeing Fran's naked body writhing beneath her brought it all back. CC thought that Caitlyn was the most beautiful and seductive woman she had ever known, but, seeing Fran like this was making her reconsider. CC began to wonder if the irritation that she always felt upon seeing Nanny Fine was truly because she didn't like her or that she was seriously attracted to her and CC's practical conscious mind was trying to keep CC's subconscious from pushing it to the top.

Fran's pussy was sweeter, juicier and more beautiful than Caitlyn's had been. CC was thinking all of this as she was cleaning Maxwell's spunk out of Fran's sweet cunt. Once it was all out, all that was left was the honey that Nanny Fine was feeding CC. CC was captivated by the look and feel and taste of Fran's body and she was trying to match Fran's intensity as she ate Fran's dripping honeypot. CC ran her tongue to the bottom of Fran's cunt and dipped into the nanny's winking rosebud. Fran's hips bounced off the floor and she giggled and squealed her approval.

Maxwell crawled around to the side of the girls and gently started pushing CC onto her side. When she went over, he continued to push until Fran was on top. CC began moaning and squeaking that she was cumming again on Fran's face as the girls continued their 69.

He had only cum once, was still painfully hard and he wanted to cum again, but there was something else that he wanted. He went into his private bathroom and retrieved some lotion. Fran was still bent over CC and her ass was in the air. Sheffield wanted that ass and was determined to have it. He drizzled the lotion onto Fran's ass, working it into the nanny's tiny butthole. As CC was working on Fran's cunt, Sheffield was working his fingers, first one then two and finally three into Fran's ass.

"Mr. Sheffield, what are you doing?" Fran panted. "That feels wonderful!"

"Miss Fine, it's only going to get better!" Sheffield said.

Withdrawing his fingers, he lubed up his raging hard-on and lined up behind her. "Miss Fine, I want you to relax as much as possible. This might hurt at first, but, I promise that you'll love it."

Slowly he pushed into what he assumed was her virgin asshole. Fran resisted at first and then relaxed as the head of his dick popped through. He kept going until he was in her ass all the way to the hilt. Her sphincter muscle was the longest and deepest he had ever felt. It squeezed his dick along the length of it, leaving just the head free of the clenching squeezing muscle. My God was she tight. He waited until her breathing returned to normal and then withdrew. Slowly they found a rhythm until he was almost fully pulling out and then slamming back in. If he hadn't come earlier he would have lost it right away. Fran started moaning that she was coming again and the squeezing of her asshole from her orgasm pushed him over the top and he started pumping into her ass. Finally she collapsed on CC and when she did his dick plopped out, completely spent. He rolled off of Fran and CC pushed Fran off of her and got up. Maxwell looked up at CC and she looked really pissed.

"How long has this been going on Maxwell?!?" CC fumed.

"Gosh, CC, I don't know, what time is it?" Maxwell answered.

"Are you telling me this is the first time you've fucked Nanny Fine?" CC demanded.

"Yes, it is, CC." Maxwell answered. "I know it sounds trite, but it just kinda happened."

"Well, I never!" CC exclaimed.

Sheffield smiled tiredly and said, "CC, you can't say that any more, because now you have. Unless I miss my guess, you will some more, because Miss Fine and I are not going to stop and my bet is that you will not want to abandon me to that hot body, or that you are not going to miss a chance to have at that hot body again, yourself."

Of course he was right and now every day after the kids leave for school and Niles goes shopping, it's playtime for the three of them.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers
12