All Comments on 'The Naughty Neighbor'

by Ashtonthegreat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I would suggest ....

... that you try reading this very badly written item (I'll not grace it with the term 'story'!) and see if parts of it make any sense to YOU!!

If you intend to do any more 'writing' then I suggest you get some help, advice and training!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grammar

What I found distracting were:

1. Switching back and forth between present and past tense.

2. Nonsense words and phrasing made me think this was dictated to a phone with autocorrect turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can you say shitty story.

This is one story that should just be deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
there's nothign wrong with this story that an editor couldn't fix. it's a nice start

and, with some encouragement and some help, it could go great places.

keep writing Ashton, and ignore the H8rs. i doubt they've ever written anything in their sad little lives.

5*s & i'll be looking for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good start

I agree with the suggestion that you get an editor. A good start for someone that has not written before. An editor could fix most of the problems. Don't pay any attention to the negative comments from the anonymous crowd. The asswipes don't have the balls to post their names/identity, that tells me they are sad individuals and could do no better. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ever notice

that all the critics have the same name: anonymous?

Me? I'll let you if it's shit or shiny. Itool a class i college called The Sycology of Writing. Its main aspect was that spell, unless totally off track was actually readable.

The professor was rather proud of that portion of his class curriculum as it ws a large portion of his PhD of whis he wrote wordes intentionally misspelled but the panel was still able to read it. He got his PhD easily and still uses that technique.

Case in point: one anonymouse read refered to waste band as should be waistband. Thou he knew what the author neant, he stll felt it necessar to crticise rather than encourgw. So, in my opinion, a rather good story ghar msybe could used another set of eyes bu, othwise an excellentsuisdion.

BTW, my nam is Lee2012 and email is l.smth3@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I could the grew hough tell

Huh?

(And I think the previous comment was from someone who's fried their brain eating roadkill!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to keep an editor at the ready. "Good Start" comment is lacking since they also didn't have the balls to use a name or account. As for the comment on the study of the brain fixing info that is missing.....the point is obvious. However, if you want to be a writer, Grammer and spelling is a must in order to be more successful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous