The Naughty Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master lowered his zipper freeing his long hard cock in front of Elizabeth. "Make my cock nice and hard Slut,' He commanded in a low firm voice. Elizabeth opened her still soapy mouth and began to nip at the tip of his cockhead causing it to swell. She took a deep breath and began to suck the shaft deep into her mouth. She started to sputter as the full length and width of his cock reached her throat. He pushed it past her gag reflex pumping her in and out. After some 3 minutes he stopped and released her throat. He was now rock hard.

He ordered Elizabeth back to the other room to do her lines, and approached me his cock shaft perpendicular with hardness. I could see his testicles were large and full and knew he was going to shaft me until I was dizzy. He came behind me and pushed my head down forcing my backside to rise higher. He slapped me several times telling me to relax or it will hurt. I can feel his legs against my thighs separating me. His large hands gripped my bum cheeks separating them wide. He told me to relax and put his large cockhead against the opening to my anus and slowly but steadily pushed until I felt a pop. His cockhead pushed past my sphincter muscle and it felt wonderful with him deep inside me.

I started to groan and gasp as he kept his weight against me pushing inside. I felt his belly and knew he had reached his goal. He slowly rocked his hips back and forth diddling my clit and spread my vulva. I was in heaven and felt so full. He spanked my backside controlling my movements with his hands. He was in charge, and I was just a helpless submissive wanting more. He slapped my buttocks and released his sperm inside me just as I exploded with him. My body slumped over as he slowly pulled out of me.

All he said was: 'go clean up I am going to check on Elizabeth and have her clean me.' He left with his still firm sperm covered cock heading towards Elizabeth.