All Comments on 'The Neighbors' Pet Slut Ch. 03'

by KinkyLiLWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
pip46pip46over 6 years ago
More

Please I must have more of this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And mother makes two

This story is fantastic and has much potential. I would love to read how the neighbour couple manipulate also Jenny's mother into their submissive pet slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful training/transition story

Tons of creative scenes coloring out slow tiny steps of degradation and transition into a slut / slave make for an excellent erotic fantasy gift :-)

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

This is most enjoyable, You've created a wonderful situation and can many scenarios to it.

I eagerly look for more, much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please

Maybe her mother would enjoy seeing what a slut they've turned her daughter into. maybe she'd like to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story of the making of a pet slut. I hope there is more on the making of this pet slut I do hope they ring her lips and nipples putting her into more submissive controlled seens by her dominant owners. How deep can she go into the life of a pet slut.can not wait to read more.

GalenZGalenZover 6 years ago
Very hot!

Lovely story, very hot! However I almost missed it because it's in the Mature section which I rarely surf. May I suggest that you put one of the subsequent stories in the BDSM section?

powerwagon55powerwagon55over 6 years ago

Great story of the making of a Pet Slut hope they push her limits.Have a friend catch her at home when she is naked. Have her play with her as a submissive and her owners catch them and add the friend to the mix.

powerwagon55powerwagon55over 6 years ago

Very good story just keep up the great story looking for more.

submalenaked4U2submalenaked4U2about 2 years ago

How i wish i was the young lady possessed by that couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous