The Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let's have a look at you then?' Mr. Allen said.

Jessica stood proudly on her new heels and did a little pose.

'Well? What do you think?' she asked, smiling.

'They look great! Are they a good fit?' Mr. Allen replied.

'Oh they are so snug. A perfect fit.' She replied. 'Are you sure I can have these?'

'I'll tell you what,' he started 'You go through the wardrobe's and you keep anything you want. It would be good for them to have a new lease of life again.'

Jessica darted back to the wardrobe and picked out another pair of boots. This time, she grabbed a pair of white cowboy boots with a small stiletto heel. As she pulled off the black boots, she reached for the white boots and again, lovingly pulled them onto her feet.

'What about these then?' she said as she stood and did a twirl.

'They're lovely, they really suit you. I'll do you a deal.' He said. 'As we are sorting all these out, if you see anything you would like to keep, you try them on and do a little twirl for me. It's good to see these old things bringing pleasure and putting a smile on your face.'

'Really? I can have anything? Oh Mr. Allen, thank you so much!' she said excitedly.

They continued sorting through the vast amounts of footwear, with Jessica trying on many different pairs of boots and shoes for the watching Mr. Allen. After only finding 3 pairs of sandals for the charity shop, Jessica stood back and looked around her. Scattered on the floor were well over a hundred pairs of boots.

'Mr. Allen, I'm really not sure I can take all of these from you. There must be thousands of pounds worth of boots here!' Jessica said.

'Oh now Jess, I've told you. I'd rather someone enjoy them rather than them sit here gathering dust.' He replied.

'But are you sure? Let me do something for you for them. How about I do your housework or do your cooking? She said.

'Like my maid?' he joked.

'Yes I suppose so!' she joked back.

'Does that mean I'll have to get you an outfit then?' he said still jokingly.

'If you like...' she replied smiling a shade of red in embarrassment.

'Tell you what. Just wear the boots. Show me you are enjoying them, that'll make me happy.' He said.

'I promise I'll wear a different pair every day! Thank you so much Mr. Allen!' she said smiling.

Later that night after dinner, Jessica was stood in the kitchen doing the washing up. She had just finished drying the dishes when Mr. Allen walked in and pulled a bottle of red wine out of the rack.

'That meal was lovely Jess, thank you.' He said as he started uncorking the wine.

'Oh you're welcome Mr. Allen. It was nothing.' She replied.

'Don't be so modest, it was nice to share a meal with someone!' he said, pouring a glass.

'Erm, Mr. Allen. Do you think I would be allowed a small glass of wine?' Jess asked.

'Oh I don't know. What does your dad allow?' he replied.

'I'm allowed a glass on special occasions, and It's only a few months until my eighteenth birthday!' she answered.

'Go on then, as it is your first night here I guess it is a bit special.' He smiled at her.

As he poured her a glass, he motioned for her to go to the living room where they both sat on the sofa. As they sat there, Jess crossed her legs and started unknowingly rubbing the soft leather of her boot with one of her hands.

The conversation flowed quite freely as Jessica explained her college course would eventually lead to a degree in psychology and that she hoped to be a therapist one day.

Mr. Allen listened attentively, but couldn't stop himself from watching her hand, now almost teasingly brushing a pair of his wife's old boots. He admired the way they looked on her, instantly making her look sexy & mature beyond her years. For dinner, she had decided to wear a pair of white knee high tight fitting heeled boots. As she spoke, her hand lingered over the leather gently brushing down the creases and slowly moving down to the four inch heel which she delicately rolled in-between her fingers.

She listened as he explained how his business had been floated on the stock market, instantly netting him a modest fortune and how, thanks to his investments and pensions over the years, he had been able to retire at a very early age. Coupled with the loss if his wife in a car accident six years earlier which resulted in quite a substantial insurance pay-out, it had been a difficult and lonely time.

Her eyes fell on him as she saw the pain and sorrow in his face. She wanted to cuddle up to him, to reassure him, but felt that might be a little weird. She always saw him as the protector type. She remembered some years ago when she had fallen off her bike and badly cut her knee how he had come to her rescue. He had scooped her up in his strong arms and carried her home, all the while him reassuring her that she was going to be ok.

As she sipped her wine, she felt her eyes moving into a dreamy state. He was talking and she was listening with puppy dog eyes. His voice felt so warm and confident, she felt like she could have sat and listened for hours.

He watched as she sat, listening, almost in a trance like state. Her hands still teasingly lingering over her boots.

Suddenly, he looked at the clock.

'Wow, it's 11pm. I guess we should wrap this up young lady. I don't want your dad busting my balls because I've kept his daughter up so late!' he joked.

'Oh Mr. Allen, you're funny.' She remarked. 'I am pretty whacked though. I'm looking forward to that nice big bed upstairs! I don't think I've ever slept in anything so big before!'

'Well you just make sure you tell me if there's anything else you need. I want you to think of this place as home now ok?' he said.

'Ok.' She replied.

As she stood to get up, the wine hit her head and made her stumble slightly.

'You ok there? Do you want some help?' he asked.

Inside, her head screamed at her to tell him to scoop her up again in his strong arms. Scoop her up and protect her like he did before.

'Erm, no. I'm fine Mr. Allen.' She replied squeamishly. Then as she felt her cheeks burning with embarrassment, she turned to walk out of the room.

Mr. Allen followed her to the doorway, as though checking on her as she strode across the room in her tottering heels. As they reached the doorway, she turned back to face him.

'Night night Mr. Allen. Thank you for a lovely day. You've made me feel so welcome letting me into your home and allowing me to have all of those new clothes and boots.' She said, and with that reached her hand up and softly touched his cheek while planting a soft kiss on the other one.

He felt the stirring in his pants as images of her naked young booted body came flashing through his mind. He felt the urge to scoop her up and dash upstairs to the bedroom overtake him.

Putting his finger under her chin to raise her face to look him in the eye, he whispered softly 'You're very welcome.' As he kissed her on the forehead.

She climbed the stairs, entered her room and sat on the edge of the bed. Her tummy had those strange knotty feelings again as she struggled to deal with the affects of the wine mixed with her new emotions.

She decided to have a shower to clear her head. Stripping naked, she bent down to pull off the boots. Lingering slightly longer than she should have done, a naughty thought flashed through her mind.

Deciding to leave the boots on, she jumped into the shower and started lathering herself up, imagining Mr. Allen rubbing his strong hands all over her body. She leant forward to hold one of her boots while her other hand teasingly rubbed warm soap and bubbles over her bottom. Her hand slipped in-between her legs and she felt a tingle as the soapy mixture rubbed against her pussy.

She stood upright, leaning back against the tiled wall as she felt her fingers slip in-between her pussy lips. Her other hand grabbed her breast and gently started kneading and tweaking her nipple. She felt her finger enter her red hot pussy which now felt like it was on fire. The affect was too much for her as she tip toed on her boots, pushing herself further and further against the wall imagining Mr. Allen holding her tightly. Her pussy erupted in a pulsating explosion and she felt herself spasm against the wall in euphoria. Her legs buckled and her head thrashed back and forth as her orgasm overtook her.

After waiting a full ten minutes before she felt able to control her legs again, Jessica gingerly stepped out of the shower. She dried herself off and perched on the end of the bed to remove her boots.

Another naughty thought. With so many pairs to choose from, she decided to wear a pair to bed. She delved into the wardrobe once again and picked out a pair of cream slightly over the knee three inch heels.

'These looked like vintage 80's boots.' She thought as she pulled them onto her waiting feet. Stepping into them, she felt and loved the way they instantly wrapped themselves around her slender legs.

Pulling back the covers, she slipped in and snuggled herself in. She curled up in a ball like fashion, raising her legs up so that she could stroke the soft leather with her fingers as she drifted off into a contentedness dream like sleep...

Chapter 4

Jessica awoke and instantly felt for the warmth of her new boots. Her hands lingered on the soft leather as she teased and stroked herself, feeling her leg through the warm leather. After a few minutes, she decided to get up.

Throwing on a little skirt and tight vest t-shirt coupled with a pair of pink leather cowboy boots, she trotted off downstairs to get some breakfast.

When she reached the kitchen, she saw a note from Mr. Allen on the side.

#Morning Jessica,

I've had to head into the city to sort some things out. Make yourself at home. If you want to bag up any of the clothes or shoes you don't want, we can drop them round to the charity shop this afternoon. Hopefully I should be back around 3pm.

Martin#

Jessica made herself some coffee then headed back up to her room. She decided to trawl through the rest of the clothes as Mr. Allen had suggested.

She opened some of the drawers to find lots of old sweaters and leggings. The next drawer contained various sets of lingerie that were very 'normal' and 'plain'. Tucked away at the front of this drawer was a small bunch of keys. Thinking nothing of it, she moved onto the next drawer which contained various t-shirts and tops.

As she flicked the light on in the wardrobe, she stepped in to browse the racks of clothes that hung there. She picked out a few items that didn't think suited her, matching some items that she thought were cute, along with some other items that she thought she would try on before she decided.

As she reached the end of one side, she looked up to a shelf and noticed a number of small chests sat there. Reaching up, she lifted one chest off the shelf and took it back to her bed. Examining the chest, she found it was locked. Fumbling with it, there was no way to open it without the key.

Then she remembered the drawer. Dashing over to it, she opened the drawer and picked up the small bunch of keys and heading back to her bed. As she put the key in the lock and turned, it clicked open.

Lifting the lid off the chest, Jessica found a number of velvet bags all with draw string. As she picked one up, she felt a metal clunk as the bag hit the side of the chest. Opening the bag up, she reached in and took hold of what felt like a strip of material. Lifting it out of the bag, she was amazed to see it was a thick leather collar with metal rings on the front and the sides. The back of the collar had three buckle straps for securing.

Moving onto the next bag, she found this once contained a metal ringed lead with a leather hoop at the end for holding.

The last bag was slightly heavier, and as she lifted out the contents she found it was a black leather head strap with a big red ball gag attached.

In the bottom of the chest, was a pair of elbow length black leather gloves which she picked up and softly run her fingers over. Deciding it was too much to resist, she pulled on the gloves lovingly. As they wrapped themselves her arms, she scrunched her fists to make the leather tighten over her knuckles. She raised one gloved finger and softly brushed it over her mouth, letting the end slip between her lips. Tasting the leather for the first time, her tongue lapped at the black leather as the smell of mustiness filled her nostrils with excitement.

Looking further into the chest, she pulled out an envelope. Opening the envelope, she saw some photographs and a DVD. As she held the photo's on her gloved fingers, she looked upon a figure in scantily clad black lingerie with thigh high stiletto boots, a long black leather coat with gloves, the collar and lead and a leather hood. The figure was on all fours and she could see that the lead was being held by someone – presumably the person taking the photographs.

As she flicked through the photo's, the figure posed in various angles – all revealing a little more flesh with each shot. The last photo, was a close up of the figure's leather covered face with what looked like a white sticky substance drizzled all over it.

Still wearing the gloves, Jessica walked back into the wardrobe and reached for the next chest. Lifting it down and taking it back to her bed, she unlocked it and opened it to find a bag of various lingerie. Leather, rubber, PVC, all of different styles, bra's, suspender belts, full Basque's. The next bag contained various packets of new & unopened pairs of stockings, again, with varying colours and types. The last bag contained the leather hood. She held it in her hands, softly caressing the leather and then closely looking at the photo again.

'Yes, it was the same one' she thought.

As she lifted down the last chest, she unlocked it to find the thigh boots from the photo. She caressed the leather with her gloved fingers, gently prodding on the stiletto heel tip. They must have been at least 6 inches high.

Looking at the clock, it was only midday. A wicked naughty thought crossed her mind. She still had plenty of time...

Jessica was trembling as she removed her clothing and boots. She picked up a pair of black seamed stockings and carefully pushed her foot in and rolled them up her legs. She stood with her back to the mirror and turned so that she could adjust her seams to make them straight. Next she picked up a suspender belt and put it around her waist, clipping it together and attaching the suspender clips to the stockings. Another quick twirl to check the seams are straight before she reached out and picked up on of the thigh boots.

Perched on the edge of her bed, she pushed one foot towards the snug of the boot and pulled it up around her lower leg. Pushing further, she felt her toes & sole 'click' into place. Pulling up on the zip, she gasped as the leather wrapped itself around her leg and thigh. She smoothed out the creases before stretching her leg out to admire the glistening leather. She reached for the other one and again, repeated the process. Now with both boots on, she looked down at herself. She had never worn heels this high and wondered how she was going to be able to walk in them.

She stood and tried to gain her balance. Gingerly taking a step forward, she felt herself shuffle as she tried to maintain her posture. After a few minutes walking around the room and posing to herself in the mirror, she had gotten used to the new height.

Next she looked through the velvet bags for a suitable top. Finding a leather bra, which admittedly was a little big, she hooked it around her chest and pushed her arms through the strap. Adjusting the straps to compensate for her slightly smaller frame pulled the bra taught around her.

She stood, modelling herself in the mirror. Then something caught her eye. She turned and walked back to the bed and picked up the collar. She carefully placed it around her neck and did up the straps before sliding it around the back into the correct position. Next she picked up the gloves and pulled them around her hands and up to her elbows.

Once they were on, she couldn't resist how the leather felt on her nylon covered skin, running up her suspender straps and across her tummy. She'd only ever felt this turned on before whilst in the middle of her two orgasms!

She darted across the room to her case, looking for her little 'toy' that she had secretly purchased one time. Damn, she'd forgotten it. It must still be in her room next door. Her mind raced in a frenzy, thinking how she could retrieve it. She walked into the closet and picked out a floor length skirt and a large top. Pulling these on, she looked in the mirror and admired her handywork. To the oblivious passer-by, it just looked like she had boots under a long skirt, and a top that had a high collar line buttoned up to cover her collar.

She walked out of her room and down the stairs, carefully holding onto the banister for fear of tumbling in her new heels. As she stepped out of the front door, she quickly looked up and down the street for anyone. Then, carefully she headed down the path and through the gate to her house. She reached the back door and turned the key. She then walked through the house to her room and instantly reached for her dresser drawer. Right at the back, tucked out of sight was the small vibrator that her best friend had dared her to buy a few months back. Until now, she had never dared attempt to use it.

Slipping the item into a little purse, she dashed back out of the house and across to Mr. Allen's. When she finally reached her bedroom, she was sweating with fear & excitement. She pulled her laptop out of her bag and switched it on.

Stripping off her skirt and top, she reached into the velvet bag and found the leash which she attached to the large metal ring at the front of her collar. Next she picked up the hood and walked over to the mirror. As she placed it over her head, she could smell a faint scent of perfume. Adjusting the laces at the back of the hood, she pulled it taught across her face. She undid the mouth zip so that she could have the mask sit over her lips.

Standing in front of the mirror, she admired herself. Never had she imagined she would get so turned on by the thought of wearing leather and restraints. As her leather gloved fingers touched her body, tiny electric shocks seemed to shoot through her body. She looked down to the boots, admiring the way they clung to her legs adoringly. Even the slightest touch of them as she traced a line up to her suspender straps made her tremble with excitement.

She walked over and laid on the bed, pulling her laptop to her side. Her fingers were shaking as she inserted the DVD and clicked play.

On the screen, she saw a blackened room with a spotlight fixed in the centre. Then slowly, a leather covered figure she recognised from the photographs crawled into the light. She watched as the figure stayed on all fours, head bowed and collar being held tightly.

As she watched, she automatically reached for her little vibrator.

The figure seemed to be waiting for permission as she sat there. All of a sudden, a voice boomed out.

'Slave. Perform for your master.'

She recognised that voice! It was Mr. Allen!

She felt her thighs clamp as the voice boomed out and a sense of fear coupled with excitement gripped her. The figure on the screen turned to face the camera and knelt up. Slowly, she unbuttoned her leather coat to reveal a sexy underwear set that was identical to the set Jessica was now wearing.

Jessica's gloved fingers continued to caress her skin & breasts as she watched intently.

The figure then stuck 3 leather gloved fingers in her mouth and started to suck. Jessica did the same automatically. The figure then moved her now moist fingers to her pussy and started rubbing slowly. Again, Jessica copied. Almost in unison, the two ladies were playing with themselves at the command of the leash holding Mr. Allen.