The Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh. Well. I'm sure that will be nice for you.' She answered sheepishly.

'Err, yes. I'm sure it will be wonderful.' Jess answered, looking at Mr. Allen confused.

'Well, it was lovely to meet you Linda. You will have to pop round for a drink sometime.' Mr. Allen said smugly.

'Erm, yes. Ok. Thanks. I'll see you at college tomorrow Jess.' Linda said, walking away from them looking downtrodden with herself.

Jessica gripped Mr. Allen's hand with her gloved fingers and held them tightly.

'Thank you.' She whispered and snuggled into him.

'You don't have to thank me Jess. Fortunately, I have the money & the experience of dealing with little bitches like that and know exactly how to play them.' He replied.

They finally walked through the front door and sighed as the say on the sofa.

'Phew, that was a good night. Would you like a drink Sir?' Jess asked.

'No, I'm good thanks. I'm going to head up. Would you like to join me?' Martin replied.

'Oh yes sir. I wondered if you would allow me...' she answered, excitedly.

As they got to the bedroom, Jessica sat on the bed – looking like a lost cat. She had never been with anyone sexually before and really didn't know what to do. She looked down at her feet, her boots were twitching, nervously balancing on their heels.

'Let me take the lead...' Mr. Allen said softly.

He reached out a hand and clenched her gloved fingers, pulling her to her feet. As he held her closely, he put his arms around her back and gently pulled her close towards him. He leant in and slowly started kissing the side of her neck, moving up to the base of her ear. As his lips brushed against her, he felt her tremble.

'Oh sir.' She sighed.

His lips continued softly kissing her, as his hands snaked up and down her hips and across her back. He stepped back and slowly removed her leather jacket, letting it fall onto the floor beside them. Next, he reached to the front of her blouse and slowly undid the buttons, while looking her in the eye and smiling. She responded by shimmying her arms out of the blouse until she was stood in just her leggings and boots, and her black lacy bra and leather gloves.

He reached around and put both hands on her bottom, pulling her into him. Their eyes met and their lips locked onto each other. Deeply & passionately, they explored each others mouths with their tongues. Her hands instinctively reached and undid his shirt. She rubbed her gloved fingers around his back and neck, her nails scraping the length of his back down onto his arse.

His hand wandered to the front of her belly, running across her stomach tracing a line down towards her crotch. Over the front of the shiny leggings, his fingers softly traced the outline of her panties. She sighed as she felt his fingers slip across her now sopping pussy. His hand moved around to her bottom and he clenched it tightly pulling her in towards his crotch. She felt something hard brush against her leg as he continued to softly kiss her neck.

She felt his hand reach around and unclip her bra and automatically took a step back to allow it to slip off of her arms. He reached up and cupped a breast, kneading and squeezing as waves of emotion rushed through her body. He bent down and took a now proud and erect nipple in his mouth. She felt his lips lock onto it as his teeth gently nuzzled and chewed it around as spasms shot through her. She reached out and cupped between his legs with her glove, for the first time, feeling his cock in her hands. She probed and stroked while he kissed her breasts, burying his face into her chest.

He stepped back and took her hand, leading her to the bed. Guiding her down, he bent down and lifted one of her boots up. Raising it to his face, he inhaled the soft leather aroma and breathed deeply. Instinctively, she reached up to her own breasts and traced her nipples with her leather covered fingers.

As Mr. Allen continued exploring her boot with his nose & tongue, she looked down upon him – watching intently as he slowly pulled her boot off, exposing her feet & toes. He bent in and gently sniffed her brightly coloured red toes and inhaled the leather aroma from her foot. She could see his tongue getting closer and closer when she suddenly felt it softly lick the underside of her foot. Electric shot through her and she bolted her back in spasm.

Mr. Allen continued to brush his nose & tongue against her foot & toes as his hand wandered to the other boot, gently caressing her foot through the leather. He reached up and pulled the other boot off and concentrated his attention to the newly exposed foot. Jessica reached her hand down towards her crotch and softly rubbed through her shiny leggings. She felt her pussy twitch as her hand and the attention Mr. Allen was giving her feet reacted to her body.

His hands now reached up tugged her leggings down, revealing her legs to him. He softly bent over her running his hand up and down her soft legs. He reached and picked up the boots and slowly replaced them onto her feet. Now naked but for her boots and panties, and of course her gloves, he admired the way she innocently gazed up at him. Her eyes full of excitement & her body twitching with electricity.

He leant forward and removed one of her gloves before placing it on his own hand. Clenching his fist, she admired the way the leather became taught in his grip. He reached down and ran the leather across her naked body. Flinching with excitement, she sighed & gasped as her nipples were played with.

She reached out and streaked her bright red nails along his back, causing him to arch. He smiled at her, knowing full well that she was learning. She smiled up at his reaction, proud that she had caught him off guard. She reached up and slowly undid the buckle of his jeans – tugging the waistband down so that they fell down to his ankles.

He stood and stepped out of his jeans and reached a hand out to her. She stood next to him, nervously excited about seeing his now almost naked body. Her hands wandered across him, one gloved, one not gloved. She knew he liked the feeling of her nails scraping across him and decided to push her luck.

She leant down and let her nails scrape along the inside of his thigh, up towards his stomach. He flinched at her action and clenched his arm around her. She continued teasing him as his body became stiff, and she looked up at him – her eyes wide with excitement at the reaction she was getting.

He took her hand and slowly guided her down to her knees, all the while looking deep into her eyes which shine back up at him. She instinctively put her fingers on the waistband of his shorts and slowly tugged them down. Instantly, his thick cock sprung into view and she gasped. This was the first cock she had seen, let alone be so close to.

Her eyes widened and she unwittingly licked her lips as her hand nervously reached out and touched him. Her long leather covered fingers wrapped themselves around his cock and he flinched. Slowly, she started moving her hand up and down. He reached to her other hand and guided it towards his balls. She immediately cupped him and gently scraped, causing him to jump with excitement. He reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, wrapping his own gloved fingers through it before pulling her towards him.

She opened her mouth and took him inside her. Looking up at him with those big blue eyes, she could witness the pleasure in his face. She felt hot & excited that she could cause this much pleasure and it made her happy. She sucked slowly, moving her hand along his cock as she did. His hand released her hair and then tugged again, gaining a rhythm to her momentum.

He looked down to see his sexy new pet on her knees, naked but for her boots, with her gloved hand streaking around his groin & his cock in her mouth. She smiled up at him as she could see the excitement he was having.

He looked at her and whispered 'This is where you belong my little pet...'

She took his cock out of her mouth, still stroking it with her gloved fingers and replied 'Yes Master...'

To be continued...