The Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mw0212
mw0212
93 Followers

Without even registering, Jessica slowed her impulse to match the hooded figure on the screen. Her fingers teased and probed her now sopping pussy as her heels rotated with pleasure. She watched as the figure displayed herself at the command of her master. Her leash was yanked forward and the woman fell onto all fours. Jessica copied and moved onto all fours on the super king size bed. She could now see her arse in the mirrored wardrobe as her suspenders pulled her stockings taught inside her boots. She reached around and gently rubbed her bottom.

On the screen, Mr. Allen had produced a thick dildo and was gently slapping the figure's bottom with it. Jessica decided to copy. As her tiny vibrator slapped against her bottom, she imagined Mr. Allen's strong hands there guiding towards her. The figure reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy while her bottom was spanked. Jessica imitated. As the gloves teased her wet lips, she could hear Mr. Allen telling the hooded figure to come for him.

'Come for your master you dirty little girl. Show me how much you want it. Give it to me.' She heard as she watched the figure reaching her orgasm.

As Jessica rubbed herself harder, faster, she couldn't help but squeal.

'Oh Mr. Allen, please. Use me. Allow me to come for you. My master. Oh my new Master...' she screamed as her orgasm hit her.

Her body convulsed on the bed as her legs shot out in spasm. Her pussy clamped itself as it tingled through her entire body. She reached down and stroked the leather of her thigh boots as the shock and excitement of her orgasm ripped through her while still calling his name.

'Oh Mr. Allen. I did it for you. I did it for you Master. Your naughty little girl did it for you...' she sighed.

Just then she heard a slight cough. As she shot up, she looked up to the doorway only to see Mr. Allen stood there grinning.

'Well, well, well...' he said. Smiling.

Jessica laid on the bed, frozen in fear and panic. Her cum soaked leather fingers still resting on her burning pussy as Mr. Allen stood, commanding, next to her.

'Now, Jessica. I think you have some explaining to do.' He said gruffly.

'Mr. Allen, sir, I'm – I'm sorry. I found these things in the wardrobe. I'm so sorry.' Jessica babbled in a nervous response.

'I see. So you just decided to dress up and wantonly play with yourself, did you?' he barked.

'Oh Mr. Allen. I'm so ashamed. I am so sorry.' She replied, sniffling.

'It's too late for sorry young lady' Mr. Allen said and grabbed hold of Jessica's leash.

She spun and rested on all fours on the bed, her face looking up at him as he towered over her.

'So, you want to be my naughty little girl did I hear? Mr. Allen said softly.

'Erm...' Jess mumbled.

'Speak up girl, I can't hear you!' Mr. Allen bellowed.

'Err, yes Mr. Allen. Yes, I said that, but...' she replied.

'I thought as much.' He interrupted. 'Well this is a unique situation. I believe you deserve a little retribution for overstepping your boundaries young lady – wouldn't you agree?'

'Erm, yes. Yes Mr. Allen. I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again. Jess replied, now getting excited at Mr. Allen's display of fatherly authority.

'Well, we will leave that to another discussion, but for now I want you to remove the gloves. Hand them to me.' He said.

She peeled off the elbow length gloves and handed them to Mr. Allen, who himself pulled them on.

'Now, you will keep the hood on for this little exercise. You will remain still. Do you understand?' he ordered.

'Yes Mr. Allen.' Jess replied.

'And for this little session, you will refer to me as Sir.' He continued.

'Yes, Sir.' She obeyed.

Mr. Allen stood and walked around to the other side of the bed, all the while keeping a tight hold on her leash. As she balanced on all fours she looked at her reflection in the floor length mirror facing her. God she was turned on. Even though she had just experienced the most explosive orgasm ever, she could feel her pussy was dripping wet still and her tummy was doing cartwheels inside.

'Now little girl, explain to me how you came to be in this mess. And I want detail, from the very beginning.' Mr. Allen ordered.

'Yes Sir. I was just looking through the wardrobe like you said I could, to sort out the clothes.' She replied.

'And?' he said softly, as his gloved hand reached out and stroked along the back of her neck towards her spine.

Tingling sharply, she reacted.

'And, well, I found a couple of chests on the shelf.' She replied.

'And these chests, they were locked?' he asked.

'Yes Sir.' Jess answered. 'They were.'

'So you just decided to open them did you?' he continued.

'Erm, yes Sir. I did.' She replied.

As she answered, she felt his soft leather hand trace down her back causing her to arch sharply as the cold leather reacted to her warm skin.

'I see. So rather than wait to ask permission, you blatantly opened a locked item of mine did you?' he said.

'Yes Sir, I did. I'm sorry.' Jess answered.

'We'll see how sorry you are. Please continue.' Mr. Allen said.

'Yes Sir. Well, I opened the chests and found the items and thought I would try them on. Like you said I could.' She said.

'You are right. I did say that. But I'm sure I never gave permission for you to dress up like a little slut and play with yourself in such a frivolous manner did I?' Mr. Allen said.

'No Sir. You didn't.' Jess replied, her back now trembling as his cold leather glove pressed gently along her spine.

'And yet you did anyway. You dressed like a little slut. In my house. On my bed. In my possessions. What does that make you little girl?' he asked.

'Erm, naughty Sir?' Jess answered.

'Naughty little girl. That's one way of putting it. And what happens to naughty little girls when they get caught?' he asked.

'They get punished Sir.' She answered, her pussy now dripping at the thought of Mr. Allen holding her in this position, making her say these words.

'That's correct. They get punished. Tell me, how does it feel to wear such slutty clothes and attire little girl? He continued.

'It's nice Sir.' She answered.

'Nice? Nice is a pretty new dress. Or a new pair of shoes! Tell me how you feel when you are dressed like this.' He ordered.

'I get excited Sir. I get a strange feeling in my tummy, and my legs get all tingly.' She replied nervously.

'I see.' He replied, letting his hand move down towards her back side. She felt the cold leather on her arse and jumped in excitement.

'And you like the feeling of leather on your skin I see?' he asked.

'Yesss Sir. Yesss, I do.' She hissed in reply, struggling to string her words together.

'I can see that.' Mr Allen said, smiling. 'Is that why you like wearing boots a lot? Because of the feel of them?'

'Yes sir. I get a funny feeling when I wear boots, they make me go all tingly. They have ever since I was little.' Jess answered, who now found herself gently rocking herself back and forth against his glove as he smoothed it across her arse.

'I have noticed. You are always in boots. And that's how it shall remain for the duration of your stay with me. You may have 1 pair of boots. As for the others, you will have to 'earn' the right to wear them. Is that an acceptable punishment little girl?' he said.

'Yesss Sir. Thank you Sir.' Jess replied, excitedly.

Mr. Allen reached down and picked up the other pair of boots Jess had left laying on her bedroom floor. They were a pair of knee high black leather heeled boots. He placed them on the bed in front of her head.

'Show me how much you like your boots. Pick them up and kiss them.' he ordered.

Jess picked up the boot and raised it to her lips. The aroma of the leather filled her nostrils and sent another tingle down her spine. She traced her lip gently along the toe of the boot and as she reached the toe, she gently slipped it in her mouth and sucked on it softly.

She glanced up to look at herself in the mirror and immediately felt her pussy swell.

'Now the heel' he ordered, yanking slightly on her leash.

She lifted the boot up and let the heel slip in-between her lips. as she sucked on it, she could feel

Mr. Allen's gloved fingers move down the back of her arse towards her exposed pussy – remembering that all along she hadn't been wearing any panties. As his fingers brushed over her wet lips, she flinched.

He lightly teased her as his fingers glided over her pussy, and onto her mound causing her to heave and breath deeply.

'How does that feel little girl?' Mr. Allen asked. 'Shall I stop?'

'Mmm, that's nice Sir. No, please. Please don't stop.' She sighed softly.

His fingers continued to explore as she pushed herself against him, opening her eyes to watch in the mirror as her leather covered face glared back at the reflection of him holding her leash as his fingers teased her. She had never felt another person in her private parts before, but she was high on the smell of the leather inhaled through her hood and the feeling of cold leather on her pussy.

Mr. Allen continued to probe, almost reaching her clit with a gloved finger. He allowed it to press for a moment, making her squeal with excitement before releasing.

'Oh Sir. That's good. Please Sir.' Jess sighed.

'Please Sir what?' Mr. Allen replied.

'Please Sir, do that again. Do that more. It feels so nice.' She gasped.

'What this?' he replied, as he pressed again on her clit.

Her whole body shook with a violent shudder as her clitoris was stimulated for the first time. Her head wrenched back and her body shivered as tingles shot through her spine.

'Yesss Sir, that's it.' She gasped.

'So you wouldn't like it if I stopped?' Mr Allen asked, whilst slowly releasing the pressure.

'No Sir! Please don't stop! Please, I'll do anything. Just please don't stop.' She cried.

'Tell me little girl. What will you do for me. What will be my reward for giving you this pleasure?' he asked teasingly.

'Anything Sir! I'll do anything you say! I need you to teach me Sir. I need to be your little girl, your pet, your little slave, just please Sir – don't stop!' she begged.

He applied the pressure and pressed her clit a circling motion with his fingers. Instantly, she convulsed against him and ground herself against his hand.

As he yanked back on her leash, she felt the floods building up inside her.

'Will you be my little leather pet? You will do as I command? You will give yourself willingly to my teachings? Or it will all stop now.' He asked, yanking back on her leash.

'Yes Sir, I am yours. I belong to you Mr. Allen. You own me now, you are my Master...' she screamed as her orgasm hit her.

She slumped forward in a heap on the bed. Sweating and panting.

Mr. Allen jumped up and laid on the bed, motioning her in the mirror to cuddle up to him. As she turned and crawled towards him, she could see him smile. She snuggled into him as he put his arm around her holding her tight and she felt herself relax against him.

'Good girl. That was so sexy.' He said as he stroked her hair from under her hood.

She smiled and snuggled into him, excited at the prospect of what awaited her...

'I'll leave you to get straightened up. Shall I put the kettle on?' Mr. Allen asked as he continued to stroke Jessica's hair, who was resting her weary body snuggled up to him.

'Mmm, yes Sir. That would be lovely.' She replied.

He got up to leave before turning to face her as she removed her hood. He put each hand on the cheeks of her face, gently lifted her up towards him and kissed her softly on the lips.

'See you in a minute.' He said before turning and walking out of the room smiling.

Jess laid there for a moment, not sure exactly how she was feeling. The last hour, her body had felt a range of feelings, emotions and sensations. She lifted herself off the bed and started to remove her boots. As her hands ran over the soft smooth leather, she felt her tummy tingle again. Slowly removing the lingerie, she stood naked and looked at herself in the mirror.

She opened the closet and picked out a knee length gypsy style cream frilly skirt and a tight little t-shirt. Finishing the outfit, she chose her black cowboy boots. As she stepped out of her room, she turned onto the landing and crept downstairs – still light on her feet.

Jessica walked into the kitchen to see Mr. Allen sat at the kitchen table with two cups of tea. She walked in slowly and gingerly, sitting down beside him.

'I think we need to talk Jess.' Mr. Allen said, looking across at her.

'Yes, Sir.' She replied, her head bowed.

'Now, I want to make one thing crystal clear. You do not have to do anything you don't want to do. I don't believe in forced play or assault. I also don't want you thinking that this is some sort of game. Do you understand these terms?' he said.

'Yes sir. I understand.' She replied.

'Before we continue, I want you to tell me what you want. How you are feeling right now. This is a special situation, one that must be based on trust & honesty.' He said. 'Lets go into the lounge.'

'Yes Sir. I agree. Thank you sir.' She replied.

Jess sat on the couch next to Mr. Allen.

'Jessica. I want you to tell me what you are feeling. Especially, about what just happened.' He started.

'I'm not sure how to start Sir. I got excited when I found the chests. And when I opened them up and found what was inside, I had a compelling desire to dress up.' She said.

'So what was it. The lingerie? The leash? Or the leather?' he asked.

'I suppose it was all of it. I loved the lingerie, but when I found the restraints & the boots I got a strange feeling in my tummy.' She answered.

'And what about the boots? Was it just that pair or do you like other boots?' he asked.

'No Sir, it is all boots. Those boots were the most special pair I have ever worn, but I can't not wear boots. I don't feel complete unless I'm wearing boots of some sort.' She replied.

'And when I walked in and watched you, you started calling my name. Can you explain your feelings about that?' he asked.

'I felt the need for you to own me. To protect me like you have all these years and that made me feel special.' She answered.

'Special. I like that. You are special Jess. Shall I tell you what I like?' he asked.

'Yes please Sir.' She answered.

'I like to feel in control. To have a beautiful woman dressed in sexy clothing, and especially wearing boots makes me happy. I like to give a woman pleasure through controlled restraint & excitement. I have certain things that I like a woman to do for me, certain ways of dressing and acting but ultimately, it is very important that we both trust each other & both leave each other completely satisfied.' He said.

'Oh Sir, that sounds wonderful. But, I'm not very experienced sexually. I've only ever kissed one guy & up until a few days ago, I hadn't even had an orgasm.' She said.

'Well, if you would like, we can change that. But, as I said, I am not forcing you. It has to be a mutual thing.' He replied.

'Yes Sir, I would like that.' She said, smiling.

'And one more thing. I do not want anybody knowing about this. Especially your dad. He and I have been friends for a long time & I'm not sure how he would feel about this. We need to be careful & cautious.' He said.

'Yes Sir, I think that would be the best for both of us.' She said, leaning into him as he opened his arms up for her to snuggle into.

They spent the rest of the day pottering around the house together. Snuggling up watching TV, having lunch in the kitchen, then snuggling up again for more TV. Always cuddling. And always with Jessica resting her boots draped over Mr. Allen.

As evening approached, Mr. Allen looked at his watch.

'Shall we go out for dinner?' he asked.

'Yes, that would be nice. Where are you thinking of? She replied.

'Oh I don't mind. You pick. Why don't you go and get changed while you think about it.' He said.

'Yes sir.' She replied smiling, and leaned in to kiss him gently on the cheek.

'Take your time.' He replied, smiling back at her.

Jessica came back into the living room & Mr. Allen gasped when he saw what she was wearing. She stood tall in a pair of cream knee high boots with a 3 inch stacked heel coupled with a pair of tight shiny leggings that looked almost rubbery. She wore a flowery loose blouse & on top of this sat proudly across her shoulders, she wore a leather jacket. Completing her outfit, she held a pair of wrist length black leather gloves. He could see that she had also painted her nails a shade of crimson red and had put some extra effort into her make up – noticing her dark red eye shadow which matched the colour of her now painted lips.

'Amazing!' he said, almost drooling at the sight of her stood before him.

'Thank you sir. I hope you like it. I saw a picture of your wife with this style of make up and thought I would attempt to re-create her image for you.' She replied, smiling shyly.

'Jess, you don't have to, but I appreciate the sentiment.' He answered, wrapping his arms around her & holding her tightly.

'Shall we?' he asked as he gestured towards the door.

As they drove along, she looked across at him and smiled. Although Mr. Allen was almost 45 years old, he could easily have passed for 25 or 30. He took care of himself. She had never felt like this before about anyone. She admired the way he appeared so strong & so in control. She felt protected.

As they ate, he reached across and took hold of her hand. They chatted about their past, their future & what they both wanted to achieve. She had recently started college to earn her A-Levels in Psychiatry and hoped that would some day lead to her earning a degree and then becoming a qualified psychiatrist. He told her that she certainly had the intellect to follow through and should chase her dreams. As Mr. Allen asked for the bill, she thanked him for a lovely night.

'Unless you want it to be, it's not quite over yet.' He replied, smiling.

Holding his hand tightly, she went a shade of red and smiled back at him.

As they left the restaurant and walked along the street holding hands, he felt her clench her leather gloved hand into his.

'What is it Jess?' he asked.

'you see that girl walking towards us? She is in my class at college. You could say she's the class bitch. Always mouthing off about everyone and thinking she's above everyone else.' Jessica replied.

As they walked closer, Jessica tried to look down, avoiding eye contact.

'Jessica? My, it is you. I thought it was.' She heard.

'Err, oh, Hi Linda. Sorry, I didn't see you.' Jessica replied.

'Out late aren't you? And who's this then?' she smirked, looking at Mr. Allen.

'Hi, I'm Martin.' Mr. Allen said, extending his hand.

'Hello Martin.' Linda replied, reaching to shake his hand and not failing to notice his strong rippling muscles. 'Well, fancy seeing you two here. Jessica, you are a dark horse aren't you eh?'

Jessica was getting more and more embarrassed as she could see Linda's snide comment was just the beginning. She knew this would just be the start of the tormenting and bullying.

'So Linda, you're at college with Jess then?' Mr. Allen said.

'Yeah. Well, for now anyway. My mum & dad made me. I can't be bothered with it all really.' Linda replied.

'Oh, I see.' Mr. Allen replied.

Looking Jessica up and down, Linda broke into a smirk.

'Nice boot's Jess. I wouldn't have thought you could have pulled that look off, but I have to say it's not bad on you.'

Martin could see that Jess was becoming more and more agitated by Linda's sneering.

'Yes, they were a present from me.' Mr. Allen replied. 'You see, it's our one month anniversary & I thought I would treat her to something special. And, I'm sure she doesn't want to brag, but we're heading off to Milan next weekend for a little break. Just to get away from it all. You know how it is...' he continued, smirking at Linda who by now looked crestfallen and jealous with rage.

mw0212
mw0212
93 Followers