All Comments on 'The Neighbour's Son Ch. 02'

by suelove58

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dfwlisadfwlisaover 15 years ago
Nice twist..............

I love the slow build up and the teasing that you had added. I also enjoyed the twist of adding his mom into this and the extra feelings she caused.

I cannot wait to read the next part... very sexy so far...

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Grammar

Please have an editor review your punctuation before submitting a story. Punctuation is required between major clauses, between the addressee and the rest of the quote (as in "Stop, Elmer" versus "Stop Elmer"), and between major phrases and the rest of the sentence. Other punctuation is helpful, albeit not mandatory.

bogey_40bogey_40over 15 years ago
Great build up and control

Sue, great story and I'm looking forward to future chapters.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Motivation and Nice Touches

The storyline is promising. And the story is interesting. But the motivations of the characters are problematical. Keeping all of the characters "in character" can be difficult for an author.

<br /><br />

This storyline involves an imbalance of power: it is not a sweet romance of equals. Sue is much older than Matt, and he was caught peeping. Given that, she is presumably in the dominant role.

<br /><br />

The balance of dominance can shift, but not from moment to moment. In the first chapter, Sue pushes him around and makes him wank himself (dominant) but also quickly licks his package (submissive). In the second chapter, he denies her temporarily (dominant), leading her to beg for masculine attention. A moment later, she is leading him across the room by his schlong (submissive).

<br /><br />

The events depicted are interesting, but inconsistent enough to generate mental dissonance.

<br /><br />

The motivation of Matt's mother is also puzzling. If she approved of Sue coupling with Matt, why did she interrupt? If she didn't approve, why was she so matter-of-fact and civil with Sue? Oh well, perhaps the next chapter will clarify this.

<br /><br />

The leg caressing was a nice touch (no pun intended). There ought to be more of that in Literotica stories, I contend. The labe sucking is exciting. While the labia of some women aren't long enough to suck into one’s mouth, if the possibility exists, a pussy eater should go for it, I suggest. If the inner labes are attached to the clit, the suction is even more stimulating to their owner.

<br />

<i>Then his mouth moved back down to my labia and he sucked them inside his mouth. I could feel his teeth gently nibbling my labia then once again his tongue worked between them and into my opening.</i>

<br /><br />

The psychological insight in the following passage was laudable, in my opinion:

<br />

<i>I needed no real encouragement to allow my legs to be spread wider. It was a long time since I had been so exposed to someone's inspection and I got a vicarious thrill from the thought that it was a young man who was enthralled by the view.</i>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good

Please I am ready for the next chapter. We want more.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
nearly geting that hard cock

another fantastic part to this very erotic exciting storyndyou are one very gifted writer. fantastic second part.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Delicious..

Thank you Sue for this yummy story.. Oh dear,I'd give anything to be young Matt.....😍 Please continue with this series,hopefully Linda will give more details a out how 'big' her son really is.

Or maybe punishing him in her own way for playing with her neighbors panties..

garolopezvigarolopezviover 3 years ago

Loved your use of the word β€œ cunt β€œ especially by a sheila. That took the story to another level for me !! Very hot ! Made me recollect a a memory and a fantasy of mine.

Many thanks !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuelove58@suelove58
Hard-working, intelligent, quite straight laced and independently minded lady. Love to read, garden and sunbathe. Reading whilst sunbathing in the garden is utopia. I have encountered some lovely people on Lit - in the "boards" and various chat rooms. Feel free to contact me i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES