All Comments on 'The Nerd Conquest Pt. 01'

by CWNiess

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Continue on I'm hoping things turn out well for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is he really THAT stupid?

You painted him as a complete moron. Ugly story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!!!

I usually prefer the girl to be in this situation, but honestly, I loved the story!

So much so, that I had to comment, which I have never done before. Yeah, some was stretching the believability a little too far, but an awesome read. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Captivating!

I really enjoyed Part 1 of this story. Mark is one lucky dude! When will Part 2 be ready???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love the story!

It is fun to read and dream about your story. It is really embarrassing to be taken his nude video by a real beautiful Janice. Even if Janice is not a woman to marry she will be perfect for male teasing. I think I wouldn't dare to experience all Mark's erotic adventures on the one hand. However, I think I also feel the excitement when imaging to be in Mark's position. I would hate and love it. I love all your scenes: having to enter the females' shower, not knowing where you are observed, standing naked in front of Janice only wearing towel. I can imagine how much expectation are built up when such a beautiful female takes her towel off and how big the disappointment is when noticing she is wearing a bathing suit. How embarrassing to be filmed by such a beauty and to have to masturbate while being afraid of being detected by the others. I also love when Mark has to strip in front of several women and Janice filming him. Afterwards he has to visit other females. How delicious! I also like the fact to have to trust Janice although you know you can't.

I think your story earns at least five stars!

Jack993Jack993about 7 years ago

Great story, great writing. Love it.

Going to read chapter 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

love the story, too, like the humiliating, especially the photographing and videoing. Great.

Soma99Soma99about 7 years ago
Well done!

This has a lot of enjoyable parts for people into a number of different things. The walk from the car to the dorm was maybe a bit long, but I'll definitely be checking out Part 2 soon.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 5 years ago
If only...

These stories make me wish we had a similar University system. Sounds like a fabulous group of women. What a way to study. More please.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 3 years ago

I thought this story was excellent and well-deserving of five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous