The New Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie laughed and said, "Good boy. Er, man. Sorry. I haven't been in the same room with a nude 21-year-old since I was 21 myself; I guess before you were born. As much as you seem to be enjoying this, I can't help but enjoy it myself."

They joked for a moment, and looked around awkwardly. Carrie broke in again, "We're being honest, so here goes." She paused, and then continued, "You have an incredible penis."

Jacob's eyes widened, his jaw slackened, and he stared at her. "I, um," he began, "Uh, thanks. I think." He still didn't know what to say at all. He had never heard a compliment like that before, and had never thought of his manhood as anything more than very average at best.

She laughed and continued, "I know they say they all look different, and none are 'right' or 'wrong', but I think that's bullshit. There's a certain aesthetic. Obviously not tiny cocktail weenies, but not those gross, engorged ones in porn either. You have a very nice length and girth from what I can see over here, and I repeat what I told you before I saw you naked: you're going to make some girl very happy."

Jacob felt melted in flattery, and didn't want to waste the moment. "You," he broke in, "You look incredible. I have to say that, I didn't want to sound awkward. You look more amazing than any 18-year-old or 20-year-old or anyone else on this campus." He considered stopping there, but having just received a critique specifically on his penis, he felt comfortable continuing. "Your ass is more perfect than anything I've ever dreamed of. You-" he broke off again, unable to continue for a second, his throat now feeling very dry in the heat of the moment. His penis continued to stand perfectly erect.

"If you feel an obligation to say that, you don't have to. But if it's true-"

"It's truer than anything I've said in a long time," he finished for her. "Your breasts look like the most perfect, classical image of feminine beauty."

With that, Carrie laughed a bit, her breasts jiggling once more. "Really? They did 15 years ago, but I think they sit about 4 inches too low to be anything short of decent nowadays."

"They look wonderful. I've never really complimented a woman like this before, so I'm sorry if I'm butchering the delivery. Most one-night-stands don't make it beyond a second's look at each other to make sure it'll work out. I've never been told anything by anyone about how my...manhood actually looks, and I've never even dreamed of coming out and telling a woman how I think she looks undressed."

Carrie smiled again. "This is like what we talked about. People should be more honest to each other in intimate settings and say what they feel in these situations." Somewhat unexpectedly, she stood up, her beauty radiating throughout the room, and began to approach Jacob.

Jacob's throat was dry again, and he said nothing as she knelt a foot away from him. Her face was now inches away from his groin. He had no idea what to expect, and simply watched as Carrie stared at his penis. She looked to be simply enjoying the view for a moment, looking his body over and then returning her gaze to his erect member. She then leaned in, and kissed the circumcised tip. This made his penis twitch, and his whole body shiver. She smiled, leaned in and kissed it again. Then, she began licking around the frenulum, obviously knowing her way around male anatomy. She licked the glans, lapping the drop of pre-cum that had developed, and then took his penis into her mouth.

Jacob continued to watch in astonishment as this amazing woman gave him better oral sex than he'd ever experienced. He felt the urge to ejaculate early into it, and after a minute of her rhythmic motion, he placed a hand on her beautiful bare shoulder. She paused, slowly disengaged, and smiled at him, understanding his signal. The curls of her hair were all over her face, and she looked like a Goddess of eroticism.

In unison, they stood up together, and for the first time, embraced. Their tongues mated well, and the kiss they both found themselves lost in lasted for several moments. Their arms and hands explored each other's backs and shoulders, and they caressed each other soothingly. This kind of intimacy and foreplay was foreign to Jacob. He was sober, with a true woman who knew how to take her time, and appeared ready for any adventure.

They continued their embrace, moving each other around the room in a kind of dance. As the back of Carrie's legs pressed against the bench she had been sitting on, she slowly broke the kiss and looked at Jacob. He knew what he thought should happen next, and what this beautiful woman opposite him deserved and needed. Her gaze and grin made it clear that she was happy with his unspoken plan. She gracefully sat down on the bench and lowered herself down onto her back, her legs slightly elevated, presenting her beautiful womanhood to him more clearly than before.

Jacob took a moment, as Carrie had done with his engorged penis five minutes earlier, to simply take in the view. He could see the trimmed pubic hair, and below it her wonderfully proportioned labia. The lighting was dim, but he could make out more detail inside, and admired her anatomy's wet gleam and symmetry.

He leaned in above her for a kiss, and after they broke it, he began kissing her neck, and continued farther down. Because she was on her back for the most part, her breasts held in and to the sides, Jacob gave each one a passionate kiss and a few loving licks on the nipple. He continued his kissing path over her navel, continuing to admire her excellently toned abdomen, and finally reached between her legs.

Jacob was in territory that had largely gone unexplored in his previous sexual experiences. He had gone down a few times, but his talent was unpolished. He began kissing Carrie's outer labia, and delicately moved to slow and moderate licking patterns across her inner anatomy and her clitoris. He tried to not focus on the latter too intensely, for he had heard that many women didn't prefer that. He heard nothing but loving moans from Carrie, so he assumed that he was doing something right. He continued for a few minutes, finding her natural aroma more soothing than any woman he'd been with.

After a while, he felt her hands delicately running through his hair, and he slowly left his post, leaving a few kisses on her inner thighs on the way out. They met face-to-face as she sat up on her elbows.

"I hate to ask the most annoying question in the world," Jacob began, "But was that okay?"

Carrie smiled and said, "It was good. I can tell that you'll get better with practice. So next time, maybe I'll give a pointer or two."

Next time, Jacob thought to himself. That very thought made him feel light-headed. He was so caught up in the moment that he hadn't considered the next steps after this session. Was she honestly saying that this would happen again? And that it could happen on a regular basis? He realized immediately how far he was reaching with the last assumption, and decided to keep his head in the moment.

"That's better than nothing, right?" He smiled anxiously.

"No, you were actually good. I was kind of teasing you. But seriously, next time we can be more vocal with each other. Like we've been saying this whole time, communication is important, and it seems like we've both been stuck with people who can't do that."

They embraced again. Each time they did, it seemed that they both knew in unison what the other wanted, and their movements and rhythm complimented each other's perfectly. Jacob moved his hands to Carrie's magnificent breasts, flicking the nipples lightly with his thumbs and forefingers, and taking handfuls to get more acquainted with their heavenly form. In response, while still kissing him passionately, her hands moved between his legs, and she lightly teased his shaft and glans, and for the first time reached under and cupped his scrotum.

They continued for a minute, and then Jacob felt her left hand, which was doing a thorough examination of his testicles, reach farther down to tease the spot between his scrotum and anus. He avoided yelping, but broke the kiss and jerked up in surprise. Carrie grinned widely, and said, "We have a lot to explore. We do nothing that we aren't both comfortable with, of course, but I can definitely show you and teach you things that no student here ever will."

After the initial surprise, Jacob realized how amazing her ticklish touch had just felt. He was becoming intoxicated with her presence. He felt as if he'd known no other women before her, and that everything else in his love-life had been a sort of tutorial, and that this was a full adventure. They now knelt facing each other for a moment, both panting and gazing into each other's eyes. Carrie once more looked down and focused on his still-engorged penis.

"I'm impressed with your stamina," she said. "You didn't pop like a champagne bottle when I started...handling you. I don't know how many young college guys have that kind of control. Not that I've tried any of them out before." She licked her lips and leaned back, her breasts once again settling back and to the sides. She continued, "You're going to hate me for this, but I think we need to wrap up for the moment." She looked to the door. "We've been very lucky to have this sauna free like this, but as adventuresome as I'm feeling, someone is bound to try to get in here at some point.

Jacob knew deep down that she was right, but his selfish concern turned to his unwavering arousal. He felt a sigh of relief when he saw a gleam in Carrie's eyes as she moved forward to return to eye level with his waist. They had been crouching for the moment, and she motioned for him to stand straight up. "My man, if I can call you that, is standing at attention. You're making me feel like royalty," she said as she caressed his hard erection. Her movement became more rhythmic, and she soon was picking up speed. Whereas her first work on him had been passionate and sensual, she was clearly more focused now, and there was an end-goal to her movements. She didn't use her mouth, but instead used incredible hand and palm techniques that made every inch of Jacob's penis feel incredible at once. Their intense eye-contact unwavering, he nodded to her after a moment, and she moved her face closer to his glans.

After another moment, he felt an immense rush through his entire body. He had never orgasmed even remotely this hard before. Thick beads of semen ran over her face, and she smiled as her eyes widened. Her pace slowed, and his hips involuntarily swayed for several seconds. He felt light-headed, and as his breath came back, he looked down at Carrie as she took a drop of his fluids and tasted it, smiling up at him. She stood, her body once again looking heavenly as it shifted positions, and she returned to his level.

"That was quite a lot you'd built up. I'm even more impressed that you held it in so well." She took a towel and lightly dabbed remaining spots of semen away. Jacob stood in a trance, his entire body feeling elated and free.

Carrie walked over to her bench, and pulled her bottoms back on. In an instant, she was back in her bikini, and looked very much as she had a half hour earlier. Jacob took the cue and returned his own shorts, which fit better as his penis assumed a semi-rigid state.

Carrie moved their barricade bench back from the door, and began to leave the sauna. Jacob had no fear that this was their last time together, and followed her out in anticipation of their next adventure. He had never felt exhilaration and confidence like this before.

As the two lovers approached the locker rooms, Carrie turned and said, "We'll talk about this another time. For now, let's shower and get something to eat."

***

This compartmentalization of their relationship, switching from passionate sexual foreplay to a friendly companionship, excited Jacob. He took a short shower, and quickly changed back into his clothes before meeting Carrie outside of the complex. They went to a nearby grill and ate dinner. He took her cues and distinctly fought the urge to discuss their experience at the sauna. They had excellent discussions about college, politics, and even sports. They seemed to be able to discuss anything, and their second evening went by quickly. They walked back to the engineering garage around 7:30, and paused as Carrie put her purse in her car.

"I was afraid I'd have to say something after our fun at the gym about avoiding it as a subject," she began. "But you took the cues perfectly. I like you for a lot of reasons, Jacob, and the problem with so many otherwise good men is that they want to talk about every minute of sex for an hour. I want to enjoy our time in a multitude of ways, and while sex may be the best thing we do, I really appreciate you as a person as well. We'll have plenty of time to talk about what happened this afternoon."

"I'll admit it was tough for a bit, but I agree. This is what I've wanted for so long, and it's even more amazing than I could have imagined." Before he could say more, she moved forward and they embraced for the first time since they had dressed. It was no less passionate, but was more restrained than their earlier efforts.

When it was finished, Carrie said, "You're amazing, Jacob. We have a lot of things ahead of us." She began to get into her car. "I think that you'll agree that this was good for an evening, and that since we have the time ahead of us, we shouldn't rush." Jacob nodded and smiled, trying his best to make the mature decision. Carrie smiled back and added, "Plus, I can't wait to take that beautiful cock inside me." Jacob's eyes widened and Carrie turned the ignition, her attempt to leave him hungry for more having been successful.

As she drove off, Jacob began his walk home, having told Carrie earlier that he preferred the short hike on such a fine evening. His head was still swimming, and when he got home, he did very little. His thoughts floated between concepts of love and passion and drifted to more erotic urges and yearnings for Carrie's magnificent body. When he turned in early to get sleep, he was out like a light in minutes, his body preparing for the incredible adventures that would come.

To be continued. In the next chapter, sex will play a more prominent role, and new characters will begin to emerge in subsequent submissions.