The New Boy at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that this will not be easy for you, young man. It will require all of your strength and a complete trust in me as your Master." I shook my head slightly. "I don't know for sure that this will work out. But I want it... I want you... very badly. I will promise you two things right here and now. One: I will never do anything that will endanger your life. And two: I will do everything in my power to make sure that you enjoy your experience because I will want you to come back again and again until one day you will just decide not to ever leave."

There was a hint of a smile on his face.

"I can see you working hard for that..." he bowed his head slightly. "Master."

I chuckled. "You have no idea how hard I am willing work." A wolfish grin appeared. "I will want you naked at the end of my leash for a very long time, boy." He blushed again.

"So tell me, young pet. Would you rather be thought of as a pony or a puppy or just a pet boy?"

"I'll leave that decision up to you... Master. Is there a difference?"

"Yes, there is a difference. Mostly procedural. Different care and feeding and dress and... accommodations. Different harnesses and accessories. Puppies are kenneled. Ponies are caged. Boys just curl up on the floor at my feet. Puppies eat from a dish. Ponies from a bench. Boys get to sit at the table when they are good, but they have to be exceptional for that."

"And of course, their tails are completely different." His eyes went wide.

"Ummmm... t-tails, Sir?" I grinned a bit evilly.

"Yes, pet boy. Tails. Ponies have long tails to match their hair. Puppies have a rubber tail that stands up and wags. A boy would wear whatever pleased me at the moment. All attached to a plug in that snug little bottom of yours that would remind you with every movement... with every beat of your heart and breath you take... who you belong to."

Eyes wide, he shivered hard. "Oooohhhh... shit."

"Are you ready for that?"

"I... I... Ummm..."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. The look on his face was too much.

I'm sure the look on his face when I introduced him to his very first tail was going to be just as good. That and all of the other firsts we were going to encounter together.

Oh yes, this was going to be fun. I don't know if he was going to enjoy it quite as much as I was, but I was willing to do my very best to keep him coming... back for more.

The lad was still over there stammering so I waved a hand and tapped on the screen to get his attention.

"Let's leave that subject for later, boy. It will be awhile before we get to that point. Although I do want you to keep the thought in the back of your mind, pet boy. The picture of you kneeling by my chair at the end of my leash... proudly displaying your fine tail... just for your Master. That would make me very happy."

"Y-yes... M-master." He said quietly, eyes down and face red.

"Right now I want to go back to the day that I showed you my mark. Do you remember that? The paper that I gave you with the three things on it?"

"Yes, Sir. I still have it here." To my amazement, he actually did, too. He pulled it off his desk and held it up. I smiled and purred.

"Mmmm... good boy. That pleases me. Have you looked at it often?" He nodded.

"Quite a bit, actually. I'm... not sure why. But I look at that all of the time."

"What do you think about when you look at it?" He held the paper with one hand and ran his finger over the little printed picture of my mark there.

"Mostly I think about having that mark on me. And... what it would mean."

"Does it make you feel good? The thought of wearing my mark?" He nodded, then shook his head slightly.

"Yeah... Yes, Sir... but..."

"But?"

"It scares me a bit, too." I nodded back, trying to be reassuring.

"I understand, boy. It's not something we are going to be doing today. It's a decision that you will make in your own time. Tattoos are sort of permanent, so we don't want to rush into anything." He smiled at my understatement.

"Have you thought about your safe words and how you might use them?" He nodded again and lowered his eyes a little.

"Yes... Master. I have. Quite a lot."

"And what color are you right now, pet boy?"

"Kind of... a yellow-ish... green."

"Nervous but okay?" He nodded. "Why is that?" He didn't even hesitate.

"Because I am here and you are there, Sir." I laughed. I couldn't help it. And he smiled a little more easily as well.

It was good that he relaxed because in a moment I was going to make him nervous as hell. If he reacted the way I thought, he'd be red and stammering and probably sweating very quickly. I promised myself an extra prize if I made him sweat.

"So... since it seems you have thought about items one and three on that list, I assume you have also give item number two some thought as well."

The transformation of his face in those next couple of seconds made all of this time and effort worth while. The lad's face went from white to pink to red then to a sort of mottled cross between the two as his eyes flicked back and forth between the sheet of paper in his hand and the little box sitting on his desk. Those gorgeous big brown eyes were wider than I had ever seen them before and I could see the paper tremble in his grip. As I watched the blush spread from his face down his neck and down his chest as his mouth flapped open and nothing at all came out.

I swear, even if he hung up and ran away and never spoke to me again... After that reaction I would have counted it as a win.

"I... did... Ummm... A... you..." I laughed again.

"It's not a CB6000, Jacob. Open the box." A flicker of relief passed across his face. I only let that live for the briefest instant.

"It's a Curve, which is a little longer and would probably be more comfortable." The pieces spilled out onto his desk. A clear curved plastic tube about 3-1/4 inches long. Several different sizes of plastic rings, some pins, a handful of numbered plastic security seals, an instruction sheet, a small brass padlock and a single key. When he glanced up at me in shock, I held up the other key in my fingers and smiled.

"One day soon Jacob, you will hand me that other key to keep forever." He dissolved into stuttering again. I awarded myself whatever prize I had promised when I saw the sheen of sweat on his forehead.

Taking advantage of his discomfiture, I spent the next couple of minutes instructing him on how the device went together while he fumbled the pieces in his hands. How the ring closed around his balls and shaft. Then inserting the pins through the holes and adding the spacer. Then lightly lubing up his cock and sliding it into the tube, sliding it onto the pins and locking it securely in place. When the little padlock snicked closed he shivered hard as if it was actually locked onto his cock instead of just held in his hands.

"The little plastic seals are for days when you might have to pass through a metal detector, like the one we have at work. On those days you will send me a picture of the number on the seal every morning, so I can be sure that you have been behaving yourself."

Of all the pictures I had him send me, I'd never once demanded a picture of his prick. I could tell that was a sticking point with him, so I had just flirted around the subject, getting closer and closer each time and teasing him unmercifully. But now I was telling him that every morning he was going to have to send me a picture of his manhood locked in a plastic tube and it shook him to the core.

"Are you s... I mean... do you really..." I knocked on the desk in front of me to break his train of thought.

"Yes, boy. I do expect you to wear that locked around your cock. Not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But one day soon that delicious prick of yours will be locked away and I will hold the only keys. I've been pretty easy about letting you have play time when you asked for it, Jacob. But from now on you are going to have to work harder and harder each time. One of these times I am going to tell you that the only way I will let you finish is when you are... here. And at that time I will open the lock with my own hands."

A little moan escaped his lips before he could clamp them shut and I saw him squirm in his seat. As he lowered his eyes, his gaze went to his lap and I saw him flush a deep red again.

"What is it, boy?" He shook his head and then he froze, remembering what happened the last time he denied me.

"There's ummmm... there's..."

"There is what, pet boy?"

"S-sir... ummm... M-master... there's no way... that I could... wear that thing... not right now, anyway." I suppressed a maniacal laugh.

"Are you nice and hard for me, Jacob?" He wouldn't look me in the eye.

"Y-yes, Master. I am."

"What a good boy you are, pet. Do you want some play time?"

"Yes, please."

"Yes please what?"

"Yes, please Master." I smiled.

"Good boy. What will you say when you come, pet boy?"

"I..." His voice dropped to a whisper again. "I... only come for you, Master."

I could only smile again hearing those words come from his mouth. And ached for the day when I could hear him gasping them in my ear. Over and over again.

It was time for a hard push.

"You have earned your play time, my pet. However... before you can begin you must make a choice. One: you can either leave the camera on so I can watch and listen while you play..." His eyes got wide and he paled. "Or two: you can leave the camera on and I will watch you spend five minutes in the corner. Shackles and ball gag, hands behind your head. After which you may turn it off and play unobserved."

"Which do you choose, pet boy?"

"Number two... Master." He didn't hesitate. The he added. "I... hope you aren't too disappointed." I shook my head.

"Not this time, boy. You have done well. Now go get ready. And make sure the camera is pointed the right way."

He went over to his bed, rising carefully so I couldn't see how really excited he was. I could hear little jingles and noises as he strapped the shackles around his wrists and ankles. As I instructed him earlier, he was always supposed to have his toys at hand when we were playing. Even if we weren't using them, they would be nearby so they could always stay in his thoughts. And now he had that little cock cage to ponder as well. Ponder and dread and perhaps anticipate...

There was a noise and the camera shifted, pointing into the corner. I got a fine view of his snug trim little butt as he stepped into view. Turning slightly towards me to look over his shoulder I could see his mouth plugged tightly with the red ball gag as he pointed one finger first up then down. Standing or on his knees? Such a good boy...

"Down, boy." He nodded and went to his knees in the corner, reaching behind him first to clip the ankle shackles together then put his hands behind his head and clipped those together. Even though he had tried his best to keep his body turned away from me, I got a few tantalizing glimpses of how hard my pet boy actually was during the process. Just knowing that I could get him that hard without even touching him made me smile.

And I smiled even wider as I got to watch him kneeling in the corner. The lad had a fine body. He stayed active, working out and playing basketball with his friends several times a week and it showed. Even though he had a slight frame, Jacob was nicely muscled and had just enough definition to make me drool a little. I couldn't wait to explore every inch of him and find all of the ways I could make him squeak and moan.

As I had discovered before, being put in the corner seemed to turn him on considerably. That combined with the amount he was turned on before and my boy put on a very nice slow motion show for me there in the corner. Despite the fact that he was trying his very best to remain still, his whole body was in slight motion. I'm sure the knowledge that I was sitting there watching him was adding to that. Those slim legs and tight little ass were flexing and clenching, which made the muscles in his back ripple and flex which in turn made his arms tighten and his fingers clench as they were locked behind his neck...

If I could get him here and keep him even half that excited in person, I could be happy for the rest of my days.

I sat quietly and enjoyed the show. I could see that his eyes were on the clock hung on it's little hook, agonizingly counting each second of his sweet torture. When the second hand finally reached '12' of the fifth minute he turned and looked over his shoulder at me pleadingly. I nodded and said "Good boy, pet. Now you may go and play."

As the ball gag freed his lips he said "Thank you, Sir."

Somewhat regretfully, I turned off the camera to break the connection.

He admitted to me later that he had barely made it to the bed before his hand was on his prick and stroking.

5

To say that my boy developed a love/hate relationship with his newest toy was an understatement. Every time I even mentioned it he got immediately hard and shivery, begging me not to make him wear it. It was quite amusing. And I used his reticence to my advantage, of course. The first time I forced him to show me how hard he was, holding the little plastic tube alongside his prick for comparison. That made him blush all over. And the second time I pressed him I got to watch him play, stroking that fine prick until he came all over a towel draped over his hips. When he recovered I said that since he had gone soft, perhaps we could try again, which immediately got him hard once more.

I was both impressed and amused. His powers of recuperation would come in handy one day soon.

In a frank conversation, I informed the boy that he would indeed be wearing that device as often as I pleased, whether he liked it or not. When he tried to protest I raised a hand for silence and when I got it I also informed him that I would be letting him out of it as often as I pleased as well, but if he wanted unrestricted play time he was bloody hell going to have to work for it. He shamefacedly admitted that I had been more than fair and that he was, of course, willing to do what he was told.

Because, after all, being told what do do turned him on just as much as anything else did. Otherwise I wouldn't be telling this story.

But Oh lordy we did have fun getting him into that thing the first time. Usually by the time he got the ring, the spacer and the pins in place he was hard as a rock and begging for release. As it was, the tube was snug when he was soft so it would take a considerable amount of his self control to get the thing on in the first place.

Finally I had him play for me three times in succession. He almost went to sleep after the third time, he was so worn out. But get him into the device I did, coaxing and demanding over the camera and the first time the little lock clicked shut he woke right back up again with the implications. The boys eyes were wide and staring as I tied my key to a bit of string and looped it over my head. And they got even wider as I smiled and dropped the key inside of my shirt, hiding it from his view. Perhaps the fact that he still had his own key had slipped his mind or the very real fact that I might not allow him to use it had entered his mind.

Either way I was good with his reaction.

"How..." he croaked.. "How long... Sir?" I smiled.

"Until you can't stand it anymore, pet boy. Until you beg me to let you play again." He mulled that over in his mind for a few seconds, then nodded.

"I'm good with begging now." I laughed softly.

"Ready to play again so soon? I thought I had worn you out." He shook his head.

"It's not so much that as just the idea..." he glanced down into his lap. "It's just not fair, is all." I raised an eyebrow.

"Really." I stared at him long enough without speaking that I could see him start to get uncomfortable and shift around in his seat.

"I'll tell you what then, boy. If you think it's so unfair, I'll let you have some time to find out exactly how unfair it is. Call me back in..." I glanced at my watch. "Four hours."

As I reached for the mouse he had just enough time to squeak "What? Wait..." before I broke the connection and got up from the computer.

Whistling softly to myself, I walked down the hall to find me some dinner. Perhaps I'd watch a movie...

6

Once again, to say that he was unhappy with that new toy was an understatement.

The lad had so much to learn. He thought I was just being cruel to him without reason. I, on the other hand, was planning on continuing to be cruel to him until he figured out the reason. After all, I wasn't going to lock his prick away and never let him play with it again. I myself had lots of plans that involved all of his sweet little body, including that pretty prick of his. He wasn't understanding the whole tease/denial/release cycle yet.

That first four hours almost killed him by his account, and he complained about it bitterly. I told him sternly to quit being childish and said if he couldn't stop playing with himself for four hours at a stretch then two things were probably going to happen. One: I was going to leave him in that thing until he learned to behave and two: he was probably going to lose his job, as they took a dim view of that sort of activity at work.

Sarcasm: The best tool in any Dom's toolbox.

I left him free for a week after that first time, but made sure that the little plastic cage and what it meant was always on his mind. All I would have to do is walk past him at work and say "Click", as if clicking the lock shut, to make him blush all over.

The first time he played for me after that I watched I had him assemble the cage in his hand, including the lock, and set it on his belly while he stroked his cock. Every time it fell off I had him stop and apologize and set it back before I would allow him to continue. That had him needing release so badly by the time he was done that he would have done just about anything I wished at that point.

Even though I really wanted to force him to wear it to work underneath his work clothes, I never did, up to that point. It was a nice thing to think about and I did let him know every time I saw him what was on my mind. I threatened him with it often, much to his chagrin.

But that would have been way too distracting and I always wanted my boy to have a level head at work and to keep himself and everyone around him safe. Just my being there was distraction enough.

So I kept pushing, of course. Teasing him and denying him pleasure when I could. Controlling his play time until he begged me to let him come. Adding more and more rituals to his daily life so that each hour of the day I was in his thoughts.

I wasn't planning on spending the rest of my life controlling him through a computer screen. My ultimate goal was to have him here. In my life. In my arms. In my bed. Kneeling at my feet looking up at his Master and begging to please me to earn that sweet release that he was learning would only come from my permission. I reminded him every single day that one day it was going to happen.

And then it did.

We were both taking a weeks vacation from work. I'd set up the date and told him to put in to take the same week, under the pretense that we needed some quality time for some extra intensive training I was planning. On the last day before our vacations started I called him on the phone right before I left for work.

"Is your cage clean and assembled, pet boy?"

"Y-yes, Sir. As always."

"Is the lock open?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good boy. Bring Me the key, Jacob."

"Th-the key? B-but..." He swallowed hard. "Yes, Master."

"Good boy." I hung up.

When I got to work he was already there, as usual. Smoking with his buddies and waiting to start his day. Looking a little paler than usual, but that was understandable. As I approached, he walked towards me so we stood a little apart from the others. Hands shaking a bit, he reached into his pocket and handed me his key. I pulled the string up out of my shirt and slipped it over my head, then untied the knot and threaded his key next to the first one. Making sure he was watching, I slipped the loop back over my head and dropped both keys down inside my shirt again.