The New Boy at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the head finally popped inside, he let out a yelp of pain and we both held our movements while he whined and panted. "Oooohhhh... fuck...!"

"Deep breath, Jacob." He gasped like a drowning man and puffed it back out.

"One more... deeper." As he inhaled, I leaned inwards a little, feeding him more of my cock.

"And again." I looked at him in the mirror and mimicked breathing. "Deeeeep breeeaath..." This time when he finished inhaling my crotch pressed into his soft little ass cheeks as my cock slid all the way into his butt.

This time I had to stop before I shot off inside of him way too early. I'd waited so very long for this moment. Eyes closed, I leaned my head back and just held onto his slim hips while my prick throbbed and twitched inside of him. He was still making sounds of mixed pleasure and pain, but it sounded like pleasure was winning out rapidly.

It certainly was with me.

I leaned down and kissed the center of his spine.

"There it is, pet boy. Your Masters cock all the way inside your ass. Just like it was in your mouth. Filling you up. Owning you. Now you are all mine, boy. All mine." Slowly, sinuously, I bucked against his soft cheeks moving my prick just a little inside of him. He moaned beneath me and I continued. "Mmmm... yeah. I'm going to fuck this tight little ass of yours often, pet boy. Mmmm... day and night." I pumped a little harder, making a longer stroke. He moaned louder as he watched and felt me move inside of him.

"Yes, pet boy. This feels so good I'm going to fuck this tight little ass and that sweet little mouth over and over again... Mmmm... yes..." Two fingers stroked that spot on the back of his neck. "Soon my mark will be on the outside just as I am leaving my mark on the inside..." He shivered and moaned and I could feel him pressing back into my thrusts.

"Ohhhh... fuck. Oh yes... Master." He whispered as he pressed back into My body. "Ohhh... fuck... me..." His eyes looked at Me in the mirror. "Please, Master... please fuck me... Oooohhh... fuck... please.. Ohhh...fuck..."

The slap slap slap of my hips into his stinging welted little bottom was loud in the small room. As were his increasing gasps and cries of pleasure. It took me a second to realize what he was saying.

"Please please please Master... please please please... oh, god, please, Master."

"Tell Master, pet boy." I grunted as I thrust roughly into his ass.

"Please let me come. Please let me come. Oh please oh please oh please..." I growled with pleasure, feeling my own orgasm nearing. My fingers tightened on his hips almost hard enough to bruise.

"Come for me, pet boy. Come for your Master. Come... unhhh... come now, boy." Jacob howled and his body convulsed beneath me as I thrust into him as hard as I could. It was almost unintelligible but I did hear the words "I only come for you, Master!" His tight little hole and his ass cheeks clamped down on my cock so hard I almost feared I would lose it inside of him. That added friction sent me over the edge and I added my howl of pleasure to his and began filling his wiggling ass with my come as he spattered the end of the spanking bench with his own.

For the very first of many many times.

The remainder of the evening was lost in a light erotic fog of happy weariness. After we cleaned up the mess in the playroom, we took a long hot shower together and rinsed away the sticky residue of our fun. Not long afterward he knelt by my chair in the dining room, one hand on my thigh while we took turns eating dinner from my fork.

As much as I wanted him constantly, we actually just fell asleep together that night. Jacob laid his head on my chest with one arm across my waist and was soon snoring lightly. I followed not long after.

The next morning I was awakened by a wonderful smell and a soft voice.

"Master?" The boy was kneeling there by the side of the bed, clad in nothing but his collar and a steaming cup of coffee in his hand. I took the cup and a sip, then set it down on the nightstand and hooked a hand behind his neck for a kiss.

"Come back to bed, pet boy." I raised the covers and he wiggled his way over my body and curled up next to me as I covered us back up again. He raised his lips for another kiss and I felt his hand slip down over my belly and close on the shaft of my cock. That little soft hand moved and I could feel myself getting hard.

"Mmmm... you are supposed to ask for permission, boy." He looked up at me and kissed me again quickly.

"Master? May your boy suck your cock, Sir?" I managed a mock frown and a sigh.

"I suppose it would be okay this once, boy. If it will make you happy."

As his head disappeared under the covers he sighed "It will make me very happy." My fingers caressed the back of his neck as his lips closed around the head of my stiffening cock.

My mind reflected back on a fantasy that had once loomed large in my mind.

I didn't even miss having the Sunday paper on hand.

"What a good boy."

1...5678910