The New Boy at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how that heightens your senses? Feel how it makes the slightest touch..." My fingers pinched his nipples lightly and he jumped and squirmed. "Feel so much more intense?" Reaching once again, I picked up two clothespins. And what if I did... this?" One clothespin on one nipple made him moan and wiggle. "Or... this?" Another one on the other side and he moaned again, a deep flush spreading down his chest and his hips churned against the side of the bed. "Or even... this?" One hand against his chest held him in place while I moved a little to the side and drug my fingernails slowly down his back. Not hard enough to hurt or even leave more than fleeting red streaks, but it was enough. The boy arched his back and moaned as goose bumps appeared all over his body.

I was sure enjoying those little sounds he was making.

I was also enjoying the fact that he was hard as a rock again. Oooh boy.

The hand on his chest started sliding downwards. The boys arms moved, as if he were trying to stop me and he said "Uhhhh... I wouldn't do that if I were you." Then hastily added "Sir."

"A little wound up are we, pet boy?" He nodded and nodded.

"I'd probably end up doing your laundry too, at this point." That brought a chuckle to my lips.

"Then let me do something to cool you down a bit, my pet. Well..." I chuckled again. "Cool down parts of you, anyway. Stay quite still, boy." Moving quickly, I scooped up all but two of the toys and tossed them over to the other side of the bed in a heap. There was a stack of large towels in the master bathroom and I grabbed one and spread it over the bedspread in front of him... just in case my plan went awry.

And that... wouldn't have been a disaster, really.

One of the toys I had saved back was a black rubber dildo shaped just like a cock about six inches long and maybe five and a half around. Holding it sideways, I grabbed the back of Jacobs blindfold and growled "Open your mouth, boy. Do it now." When he did I placed it in his mouth crossways like a bit gag and said "Hold that." He made a little muffled protest but I ignored it.

"Now listen very carefully, My little pet. In my other hand is a wooden paddle that I made myself. I'm rather proud of it. In a moment I am going to lay ten stripes with it across your skinny little ass. Not because I am unhappy with you. Not because you are in any sort of trouble. Just because I really enjoy recreational spanking now and then and it's something that you will learn to get used to." He made another muffled little sound.

"So here's the deal: That toy in your mouth is one of my favorites. If you drop it before I'm done, the ten stripes will turn into twenty and I'm sure you don't want that, do you?"

"Mmmmmm-mmmmm!" He shook his head.

"And if you get teeth marks in my favorite toy it will turn into thirty. Do you understand?"

"Mmmmmm-hmmm!" He nodded.

"And one more very important thing, Jacob. If you wiggle around too much I might miss and hit you in the nuts and I'm pretty sure you don't want that." He stiffened up and shook his head vigorously.

"Mmmmmm-mmmmm! Mmmmmm-mmmmm!" I chuckled.

"Yeah... I didn't think so." Turning slightly, I raised my leg and put one foot up on the mattress in front of him. I bent his body a bit forward until his chest rested against my knee. That allowed me to reach down his back and grab the rope between his wrists and pull upward, keeping his hands out of the way. I knew even the most dedicated pain slut had to fight the urge to put their hands in the way of the whip or the paddle or the crop, especially when it started to really sting. Perhaps in a few months when he had gotten more used to being over my lap I'd allow him to be hands free. But on this inaugural paddling I didn't want to risk smacking his fingers with the wood.

This method held him fairly immobile and lessened his ability to make me miss my mark. Besides, with that tiny butt there wasn't much room for error. The lad really was not much more than skin and bones. But watching his ass cheeks clench in anticipation made me appreciate what he had so much more...

"Are you ready, boy?"

"Mmmm-mmm.." He shook his head and I laughed softly.

"That's too bad. You best get that way quickly." With that I raised the paddle in my hand and brought it down with a loud "Smack!" on one ass cheek, scoring directly in the middle. The lad stiffened and raised his head and very nearly spit the rubber toy out of his mouth as he squeaked.

"I wouldn't lose that if I were you..." And a second blow landed on the opposite ass cheek. He made a pained noise and wiggled some. "You don't want it doubled, do you?" I brought the paddle up under the curve of his cute little ass and scored a strike right on the sweet spot, making him go up on his toes. His mouth opened as far as it could without losing the toy and he made the cutest little noise.

"Mmmmmmowwwww... Mmmm-mmm...Mmmm-mmm..." He shook his head.

I'm guessing he didn't want the number doubled.

The fourth, fifth and sixth blows came in rapid succession. The first two just low of center and the last nailing the sweet spot under the opposite ass cheek. Up he went on his tip toes again and I could see his jaw muscles clenched and he tried to shoot me kind of an angry look over his shoulder. I could see the frown between his eyes.

I placed the paddle under his chin and barked "Are you leaving teeth marks in my toy, boy?" I saw his jaw open slightly as he shook his head in denial.

"Mmmmmm-mmmmm! Mmmmmm-mmmmm!"

"Good boy. Four more." He nodded resignedly then stiffened and squeaked as I laid all four one right after another going from cheek to cheek. His hands were clenched and he did try to pull away from my grip to protect his poor stinging bottom but I was both too strong and too quick and he never got a chance. Each one struck flesh and left a mark on his little butt, which by now was pretty much a uniform shade of pink.

Now his ass matched his face. And I do admit it was quite a fetching color for the lad.

"There... That wasn't so bad, was it?" I tossed the paddle aside and gently rubbed his poor stinging butt with the palm of my hand. He shivered a little and his hips moved back against my touch as it soothed him. He also mumbled something, but I couldn't quite make out what it was.

"Oh, yes. Here... let me have that back, boy." I pulled the rubber toy out of his mouth and checked it closely. "Hmmm... some indentations, but no teeth marks. Good boy. You've earned a reward." Grabbing him by one arm and one leg, I tipped him over onto the bed and rolled him on his side while he squawked. Then he squawked again when he knocked the clothespins off of his nipples. I'm sure that stung a little.

I have a feeling that he was fine just standing by the bed, but the thought of actually being in my bed terrified him. Considering today was the first time he had ever even kissed another man, I guess it was understandable. However if things went as I hoped they would, he was going to be spending a lot of time in this bed with me and he better get used to the idea. Aside from the fun we were going to have out of bed, I was planning on using every inch of that sweet little body as often as I possibly could.

I had this picture in my mind... not sure exactly where it came from. Lying in bed on a Sunday morning. A fresh steaming cup of coffee in one hand and the morning paper in the other, my reading glasses perched on the end of my nose, as always. And lying across the bed clad in nothing but his collar, my pet boy with his head laying on my belly using his mouth and hands on my cock, trying his very best to make sure his Master started the day with a smile.

That thought always made me glow a little inside.

I was planning on pushing this boy until we got what we both wanted.

When I freed his hands, he started to reach for the blindfold. "Leave it!" I slapped his hands away then grabbed his chin firmly. Even if he couldn't see me, I made sure he knew that I was inches away from his face.

"Jacob Samuel!" He froze. The middle name thing always did the trick.

"Do you want me to stop, boy? Do you want to go home?"

"I... uhhhhh... I don't... I'm... not sure." My grip on his chin softened.

"I am not going to hurt you. Not... any more than I just did, anyway. That spanking is about as extreme as I get when it comes to pain, boy. I'm not a sadist." My hand went from his chin to the center of his chest.

"I'm not going to rape you, either, pet boy. Anything we do here is with the consent of both of us. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do. Are we clear on that?"

"Y-yes. Yes, Sir."

"Good boy. And as long as we are being very clear on the subject, you do need to be advised, boy." I hissed into his ear. "Very soon young man... maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow but soon, my prick is going to be in your mouth and you are going to beg me for the privilege." He gasped and turned pink. "And you are going to suck your Masters cock until I come in your mouth, boy. You will swallow every bit of it because if you commit the cardinal sin of wasting even a drop of it I will blister your ass with that paddle and put you in the corner for an hour." He shivered and made a strangled noise in the back of his throat. The tip of my finger traced across his chest, almost casually.

"Then once you have had plenty of practice swallowing my come, I will have you face down on this very bed, begging me to fuck you in that snug virgin little ass of yours, pet boy. And believe me, I will do that quite often." He writhed underneath me.

"Is that completely clear, pet boy?"

"Y-yes..."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master."

"So since I have been very clear with you, I need to ask you a question, Jacob. I told you when you came that you could leave any time you wanted. So I'm asking. Do you want to leave?" He turned his face away from me and he turned that shade of red again. I leaned closer to ask him again but before I could speak his lips parted.

"N-no, Sir. I d-don't want to leave." I smiled, though he couldn't see it then patted his chest softly.

"You are such a good boy. And you constantly amaze me. Now... hands over your head, boy. I'm not finished yet. Not by a long shot." His arms shook a little as he stretched them over his head and I hear him mutter "Oh, fuck..."

Even though I moved slowly, savoring the moment, it didn't take me long to get his wrists and ankles tied to the corners of the bed. The boy writhed and pulled against the ropes, but not in a panic mode. I stopped after each knot and asked him if he was okay. He actually seemed to be more than okay because by the time I finished snugging down the last knot on his right wrist, his prick had gotten completely hard again. It stood there at a slight angle, twitching softly. I smiled again.

He'd saved me the trouble of getting him hard. What a sweet young man.

And now I knew something else that got him aroused.

Oh, this was going to be so much fun...

I chuckled softly as one finger traced down the skin of his chest, making him wiggle.

"Nervous?" He nodded and nodded.

"Oooohhhh... yeah." I chuckled again.

"Excellent. Well this time you won't have to do anything but lay there, pet boy. I'm going to do all of the work. The only thing you will have to do is make sure you don't do the one thing you are not allowed to do."

That one took him a second or two to figure out.

"And what is that?" My fingers tickled the inside of his thigh, making him shiver and his ball sack draw up.

"Come without permission." That made him shiver again.

"Oooohhh... Yes, Master." he breathed.

I spent the next fifteen minutes walking around the bed from one side to the other, touching him without warning. His hands and arms, his chest. My fingers curling in his pubic hair and tugging lightly. Fingertips running up and down his thighs. Lightly pinching his nipples. Grabbing his chin and slipping a finger into his mouth, which made him squeak.

I'd always prided myself on being able to walk quietly. It often came in handy. And today it really paid off. Even though he tried to anticipate where I was I almost always managed to surprise him by coming from an unexpected direction.

That was highly amusing.

And he stayed completely hard the entire time.

Every time I touched him I said something. Something to make him shiver.

"Mmmm... you look delicious, pet boy."

"So helpless, all tied up like that."

"I could do anything I wanted with you."

"I wonder how long I can keep you hard. Hours, maybe?"

"That pretty little mouth. It's going to give me so much joy."

My words and touches kept him hard and shivering and pink all over. Several times I managed to raise goose bumps all over his body, which made me chuckle in a most evil way. He was learning that my evil chuckle didn't always mean good things for him and that alone would make him shiver harder.

Great googly moogly, I was having fun.

After I had driven him to distraction, I slowly climbed up on the bed and straddled one of his legs. Jacob was trying his very best to develop a superpower and see right through the blindfold. Try as he might though, I managed to keep him completely in the dark as to my intentions. I leaned over and fiddled with the toys on the bed, making sure to make just enough noise so he could tell I was doing something but not exactly what. I also leaned the other way and grabbed the pump bottle of lube off of the nightstand and slipped it beneath his other thigh to keep it warm.

"Do you remember what you are not allowed to do, pet boy?"

"Yes." I cocked my head and waited for him to continue.

"C-come without permission... Master." I patted his thigh.

"Good boy. And when you get my permission, what must you say before you come?"

"I..." Beneath the blindfold, his face turned a deep red.

"I only come for you, Master."

"Such a good boy you are, Jacob." I slid both hands up the insides of his thighs and framed his crotch with My fingers, not actually touching his cock but tantalizingly close. He writhed his hips, as if trying to make contact with my hands.

"Just so you know, pet boy... I am going to allow you to come. It would be horribly cruel of me to keep you this hard and not allow you any release. Besides..." I paused and gave out another of those evil chuckles. "I'd never get you back into your cage in this state."

The boy shuddered and moaned and whispered "Oh, please, no..."

"I will allow you to come, pet boy. Eventually."

"It's just..."

"Going to take..."

"Quite some time..."

He moaned softly again, still trying to make contact with my hands and muttered "Oh, fuck..."

I won't go into all of the details of the next twenty minutes, although I'm sure you would like me to. Suffice to say that I kept him hard and moaning the entire time with a stream of precome constantly leaking from the tip of his prick. We brought definition to the word "edging" during our play. I coated his prick with a light layer of warm lube and used my hands and fingers and a couple of small vibrating toys to bring him as close to orgasm as I could then backed off, making him pull hard at the ropes and once almost cry.

I thought I'd pushed him too far once when I lifted his sack and set one of the vibrators underneath, almost pressing between his ass cheeks. He lifted his butt up off of the bed and struggled hard against the ropes, crying out between gritted teeth. I had to lean up and grab his chin, almost shouting.

"Jacob Samuel!" He froze in place and I said in a low menacing voice. "Don't you dare come without permission, boy..."

That brought him back down to earth and we continued.

When he was just about exhausted and I decided he couldn't take much more, I asked him softly. "Do you want to come, pet boy?"

"Oooohhhh... please please please..."

"Please... Master." I said evenly.

"Please, Master. Please let me come."

"Such a good boy." I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started stroking him up and down. His hips moved up and down in counterpoint to my movements and I knew it would only take a few seconds.

"What do you say, pet boy?"

"Unnnhhhh...! I only c-come..."

"F-for you..."

"Master! Aaaaaahhhhh...!"

I wish I could have taken a picture of that moment. The boy wasn't a "perfect" physical specimen, but in my eyes he was more than beautiful. In the midst of his orgasm every single muscle in his body stood out in sharp relief as he pulled against the ropes and ribbons of sticky come shot out, spattering all over his belly and chest. I could see his heart hammering against his ribs and the veins popping out of his arms and neck.

If I were Michelangelo I would have carved that moment out of the finest marble, minus my hand of course, and titled it "A boy in ecstasy."

I'm pretty sure that piece wouldn't have ended up in a Catholic church anywhere.

Heh... heh...

I held his hard cock in my hand, stroking him as he writhed and panted and moaned. I'm pretty sure he came at least twice, which he told me later was a first for him. My movements slowed with his and as the final dribble of his sticky seed left his prick I gave him one final squeeze which almost made him hiccup before releasing him and climbing down off of the bed.

I murmured "Good boy, Jacob. Good boy..."

One finger touched his chest and ran lazily through one of the sticky puddles of his come, coating the tip of my finger. I raised my hand and cupped his chin gently, then slipped the finger past his parted lips and into his mouth. It only took a second for him to realize what I had just done and he made a strangled noise in the back of his throat while trying to pull away from My grip. Holding him firmly, I leaned in and hissed into his ear.

"Swallow it, pet boy. Swallow it all, as if it was mine. Do it now, boy."

He struggled against my grip for just a moment then finally took a deep slow breath and I could feel his tongue moving against the tip of my finger in his mouth and his adams apple moved as he swallowed.

"Good boy, Jacob. Good boy..." I moved in closer and as my finger slipped from between his lips I kissed him. He startled me just a little when his mouth parted to mine and he kissed me back. He even made a contented sound when my tongue slipped into his mouth.

I'm guessing he had decided that neither taste was all that bad.

That didn't hurt my feelings one bit.

I removed the ropes as slowly as I had applied them murmuring "Good boy... good boy." the entire time. The blindfold came off last. He flexed each limb as it came free and when he tried to rise I stopped him with a gesture.

"Be advised, young man. If you get your mess all over my bed, you will be staying late to do laundry. Get up carefully." I pointed into the bathroom. "Go and shower and get cleaned up. I think..." I added with a wry smile. "That you can skip your shower ritual just this once."

I couldn't resist stopping him on the way, holding him by the face so he wouldn't get stuck to me and kissing him again. Those lips were full of such promise.

Besides, that was something he was just going to have to get used to.

Then came the decision point. The boy needed a nap, and frankly so did I. Of course what I really really wanted was something that involved staying very much awake.

But he wasn't anywhere near ready for that yet.

Dammit all, anyway.

After his shower I had my pet boy clean up both his plastic cock cage and the mess he had made in the hallway. He looked so fetching kneeling there wearing nothing but his collar scrubbing his come off of the mirror and the few drops that had soaked into the carpet. I vowed to myself then and there to have him dressed like that as often as humanly possible. Even if I had to invent chores for him to do.

1...45678...10