The New Boy at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished I said simply "Fetch your clothes and follow me, boy." He shot me a look.

"I... Ummm... Yes, Master." When he followed me out to the table where his things sat I said "Take off your collar and get dressed."

"But, I..." he sighed. "Yes, Sir."

The boy looked a little forlorn once he was dressed again. I took him by the shoulders, then turned him around and hugged him back into my chest while his arms covered mine.

"I'm not sending you home because you did anything wrong, pet boy. I'm sending you home because you need rest. And because... I need and want things that you aren't ready for yet. I think you know this." He nodded.

"I understand. But..."

"But you want to stay anyway?" He nodded again and I kissed him on the side of the neck then bit him in the same place. He jumped and squeaked.

"You will be ready sooner than you think, my sweet pet boy. And when that time comes we will have my mark put on your neck." I kissed him on that spot and he shivered. "And after that you might never get to leave. So..." I turned him around again. "I want you to go home and rest. Think about what we did here today. And..." I raised a finger. "You may have unlimited play time tonight if you wish. You earned it." That brought a little smile to his lips.

"Thank you, Master."

And our first day together was over. It was briefer than I had wished, but still it had been an amazing day.

It got even better once I allowed myself the relief I so desperately needed.

The way our work schedules were structured, the lad and I only had one day off together which, in a word, sucked. We had one day to be together, two days where I only saw him over the internet, then four days somewhat together at work. I had to wait an entire week to get may hands on him again. And oh... I burned to get my hands on him. And his on me.

Not like I wasted my time in between, though.

Oh, no.

After that first evening when I sent him home, the boy was no longer allowed to play at all without me watching over the web cam. Naturally, I made him work harder and harder for each earned orgasm. I'd watch until he was just at the brink then shout "Stop!!" and make him count to sixty out loud before being allowed to start again.

Three or four cycles of that usually had him begging.

When my boy played he draped a small hand towel over his hips to catch his mess.

On the third night I had him do something different.

On My orders, he fetched a large beach towel and spread it across his bed and was not allowed to use another to catch the mess.

"I want it all over you, pet boy. I want you to feel it and smell it and taste it."

"Ummm..."

"Just like you did the other night, boy. Yes, taste it. That's a taste you are going to have to learn to love, boy. Trust me. Or would you prefer to just spend the next two days and nights locked in your cage?"

"N-no, please! I... oh, fuck..."

I drove him unmercifully that night. He was so tightly wrapped by the time I finally let him come that he almost passed out. But I kept him aware and cognizant enough to know exactly what he was doing when he dipped a finger in one of those sticky puddles on his belly and slipped it into his mouth.

I ached for the day that he first tasted mine. Not to make an intentionally horrible pun, but that was coming soon.

Heh...

While I still wasn't too keen on the idea of having him wear his cage at work, I took one step at a time and pushed him farther and farther.

On the first day I had him carry just the ring in his shirt pocket. It was just enough to know that it was there. He told me later that he was thinking about it all day, but that it didn't distract him from his work.

On the second day I had him lock the ring around his shaft and balls, closing it with the pin and one of the plastic numbered seals. Naturally, I had him send me a before and after picture to ensure he didn't remove it without permission.

On the third day since he was still locked in the ring, I had him bring the cage in his inside jacket pocket. He said it worried him, but since I hadn't had him bring the other pins or another seal, he was sure I wouldn't order him to lock his cock away that day and he felt better. But he also said that it kept me on his mind all day long, which was what I wanted.

On the fourth day, since he had performed so well for me the evening before, I let him go free and unfettered, leaving his toys at home. But I did have him get on cam and play for me once more before he went to shower and leave for work.

Along with the requisite taste, of course. I was determined to get him used to that.

On the fifth day, my boy startled the hell out of me.

He was waiting for me on the internet when I woke up and got to my computer. I'd barely gotten the first sip of my coffee when I saw the icon flashing that he was trying to contact me on the cam. I blinked a few times, then opened the program.

Without any "good morning" or anything he blurted out "I want it, Sir."

I blinked again. "And a good morning to you too, pet boy. Now... beg pardon?" The lad was already blushing this early in the morning and having a hard time meeting my eyes.

I was a little confused, but I liked seeing him this way.

"I... thought about it all night, Sir. I barely slept." I could see that in his eyes.

"Take a deep breath, pet boy. Calm down and tell Master what the problem is."

He took more than one long breath and I could see just a smidgen of the tension leak out of his shoulders. But he still couldn't meet my eyes for more than an instant. It worried me more than a little.

"Master, I..."

"Want..."

"To be locked in." With that he finally managed to look me in the eye.

"Until I see you again."

Really. I blinked several more times and took a sip of my coffee to hopefully forestall the insane grin that was trying to spread across my face.

Really.

Holy fuck.

And once again I had to stop myself from doing cartwheels in the office and yelling "Whoo hooo!" I'm sure it would have frightened the neighbors.

Okay mac... stop and think. And... okay. I composed my face again.

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea, boy. As much as I like the thought of it, I'm afraid you might be too distracted at work. I don't want you getting hurt because your mind is elsewhere." He shook his head.

"I won't be too distracted, Sir. I promise! And if it becomes a problem I'll call you and ask to take it off. I..." He lowered his eyes and shook his head again as if in disbelief. "I can't really believe I'm saying this..." His eyes met mine again. "But I do want it... Master."

I tried to look concerned and sympathetic. "You know how needy that makes you when you wear it, Jacob. Come Wednesday you are really going to want some relief."

"Yes, Sir. I know."

"You realize that I am going to make you work for it, boy. I'm going to push you hard. Very hard. Harder than you might realize..." He nodded.

"Yes, Sir. I'll be ready."

I really wondered if that was true. Push again.

"Of course if your cage isn't clean and ready as it should be..." Hastily, he held it up to the screen.

"It's right here! Clean and ready like you told me."

Such a good boy.

I had one last tactic.

"Could you put it on right now while I watched, boy?" His eyes rolled and he colored just slightly.

"Ummm... no, Master. Not at this very moment."

"And why not, pet boy?" I asked, knowing full well the answer.

"I'm... hard... Sir." I chuckled softly.

"Mmmm... Imagine that. So I'm guessing you are also wanting permission to play so you can take care of that problem."

"Yes, Master." I nodded.

"Take your cage apart and get it ready, young man." Moving quickly, he disassembled the cage and laid the parts on the table. He was getting to be quite an expert at that.

"Then get a small towel, boy. And be snappy about it. I want to see your cock locked away and waiting for me."

"Yes. Sir! I have one right here!" I smiled. He was already needy. This was going to so work out in my favor. I'd see exactly how bad he wanted free again the day after tomorrow. He moved the camera and scooted back up on the bed with the towel draped over his hips, just waiting for my command. He was nice and hard and I could already see the tip of his prick glistening with precome.

My... he was in a state.

"Take it in your hand and stroke it slowly, boy."

"Mmmm... yes, Master." The slim strong fingers moved up and down his shaft.

"This is the last time you are going to touch it until you see me again. I do hope you realize that."

"Mmmm... Yes, Sir. It's... I need that, Master." His hand moved a little faster.

"I told you the other night some of the things I was going to do to you, boy. And some of the things you are going to do for me. Some or all of those things may happen before I let your cock free again." His eyes went a little wide.

"Mmmm! Aaahhhh... oh, fuck... Yes, Master!" He was already very close.

"Who do you come for, boy?"

"Aaahhhh... I... only come... for you... Master! Mmmm..."

"Then come for your Master, pet boy. Do it now."

"Ye... Aaahhhh! Yes!" His hand was a blur and his hips convulsed. The boys whole body was a nice shade of pink and his sticky come started shooting from the tip of his prick, spattering onto the towel across his belly. He spasmed over and over again, making quite the mess.

I don't think I'd ever get tired of watching that.

In that post-orgasmic bliss, the lad had sunk back down against his pillow, panting. His hand was still clutching his softening prick as he lay there with his eyes closed. If I'd left him there for more than thirty seconds he probably would have dozed off.

But that would never do.

Tapping the screen I said "Jacob Samuel!"

That always got his attention. His eyes popped open and he half sat up in a start.

"Go get cleaned up and get back here pronto, boy. Go!"

"Yes, Sir!" Somewhat tiredly, he rolled off the bed with the towel in his hand and headed for the bathroom. I could hear water running and he was back in under a minute.

"Lock it up, Jacob. Put that cock away until I let it out again."

"Yes, Master." Even though I could see he was working quickly, I could also see that if he didn't hurry he was going to be hard again. He had to stop and take a deep breath before he could slide his cock into the tube and it took a little bit of effort to get it all the way in and slip the pin in place.

Taking the plastic seal in his hand, he slipped one end through the pin then stopped and looked at me, a little bit of discomfort and apprehension on his face.

"Lock it, boy. Do it now." He swallowed hard then closed the seal. A long slow sigh leaked from his lips.

"Jacob."

"Yes, Sir?" I let a proud smile show clearly.

"You are a very good boy. And don't worry. You have earned a reward when you see me again." That eased some of the worried look from his face.

"Thank you... Master."

"See you at work."

And with that I broke the connection and went back to my coffee, a wide smile on my face.

To say that he had a couple of hard days would be misleading. Semi-hard and uncomfortable would be more accurate but let's just say "difficult" for the sake of accuracy. Even though I did worry about him, I secretly enjoyed every single instant of it.

Lenny pulled me aside after I first got in asking "What did you do to him? He's acting funny." That got a laugh.

"Just trying to soften him up a little. He's been playing hard to get." I said, trying not to choke on my own puns. "I sort of grounded him for a few days." Lenny gave me a quizzical look and a smile.

"Whatever you're doing, it's working. You should see his face! Wow..."

The lads face was a study in many expressions. He was trying to be stoic and poker-faced but it was quite obvious that something was making him uncomfortable. While he normally stood fairly still out in the break area I could see even from a distance that his whole body was in subtle motion as he fidgeted.

When I set my lunch box down I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. The boy let out a sigh and nodded.

Sidling closer I said "All right, then?"

"I'm fine, Sir. Really." He replied softly. I leaned closer and whispered into his ear. "Call me and check in at least twice tonight, boy.."

"Yes, Sir." He said then lowered his voice to a whisper and added "Master."

He did call me twice and each time assured me that he was fine. In return I assured him that he was a good boy.

That evening when I returned home there was an email message that said "I really want to say "Please, Sir", but I won't... Can't."

To which I replied: "At this point, I'd say no anyway, lad. You got yourself into this and now you are going to have to work very hard to get yourself out again. Literally. On Wednesday afternoon you will be here asking me "please" in person with those big brown eyes. I always find those hard to resist, but I will try my very best to make it a memorable evening.

On that note, be here at the usual time. Bring all of your toys and be prepared to stay until morning. -Sir"

I could almost hear him shiver through the internet.

"Yes, Sir. I'll be there."

Climbing into bed, I closed my eyes with the thought of waking up next to my sleepy little pet boy and how good that would feel.

As was becoming more and more common lately, I slept with a smile on my face all night.

Tuesday... passed. It was a long day for me without being able to talk to or see my favorite boy while he was at work. There'd been an early morning email expressing his lack of sleep and more than a bit of regret about his possibly hasty decision to place himself in chastity awaiting my approval and removal.

At least I got to start my day with a smile.

After he returned home in the evening I got to see his face over the cam. The poor lad was tired after a long day and a night of no sleep. I'd briefly considered winding him up but chose instead to calm him down. As he sat in front of the camera wearing nothing but his collar and his cage, I had him close his eyes and imagine my hands on his shoulders, massaging away his tension and fears. Reassuring him that I would always keep him safe and that I would do anything in my power to ensure that as many of his dreams as I could came true.

The lad visibly relaxed and when I finally had him open his eyes again, I could see that they were tired and heavy with sleep. That night I had him sleep with his collar on for the very first time and I sent him to bed.

As I signed off, I murmured "Love you, pet boy."

He replied "Love you too, Master."

And we slept.

The first word out of my mouth when he stepped through the door caught him by surprise.

Actually the first two words did.

"Strip." He just stopped and stared at me for a moment.

"Now." His brain finally caught up and he started stripping off his clothes, stacking his wallet, keys and phone next to his clothes.

"Good boy. Collar, shackles, ball gag." As he started putting his things on I added "I missed you, pet boy."

Right before the gag went into his mouth he said softly "I missed you too, Master. I... wanted to come here right after work instead of waiting." His cheeks tinged. "I... wanted you." That made me smile.

I stepped forward and patted his cheek softly then reached down and pinched both of his nipples between my thumbs and fingers, making him groan and wiggle.

"Snap your fingers three times, boy." He looked at me quizzically. I held up one hand and snapped. "Snap your fingers three times. Do it now." Confused, he did so.

"Can you say your safe word?" He shook his head, a light slowly dawning.

"If your mouth is gagged... or taped... or full of something..." He blushed a little. "And you feel the need to get my attention or stop completely, snap your fingers three times, boy. Understand?" He nodded and I patted his cheek again. "You are such a good boy, Jacob. I am going to have to keep you chained up forever, I think." He blushed and shivered again.

That thought made me shiver a bit too... in anticipation.

Of so many things.

Walking slowly around, I surveyed my handiwork. The leather shackles around his wrists were suspended from chains hanging from the ceiling, holding his hands high above his head. The shackles around his ankles were held shoulder length apart by a wooden spreader bar that I had made myself down in my workshop. The boy was, in a word, immobile.

And nervous about it. He was already starting to sweat.

"Snap your fingers, boy. Three times." He did so and I stood right in front of him, looking into his eyes. "That is the signal. If you want to stop or need to stop or just want to ask me something, you can always do that. And I will stop. Do you understand?" He nodded. I put one hand against his chest.

"Take a deep breath for me, boy." He did so.

"Now one more. Deeper." Another deep breath. In through his nose of course, since his mouth was fully occupied by the ball gag.

The third breath left him visibly more relaxed. That was pretty good as I hadn't even begun to frighten him yet.

"I'm wanting to get inside your head a little, pet boy." I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Not just inside your body. That will come later." A grin suddenly twisted one corner of my mouth. "Not too much later, though. Your Master is seriously horny, young man." A worried little squeak came from around the edges of the gag.

A small table covered with a towel stood off to one side. My hand rested on it, one finger tapping. I could see him looking at it wonderingly.

"This game that we play centers around two basic things, Jacob. Pain and pleasure. There are times when the two of them get mixed and interchanged. Today we are going to explore both." My finger tapped the table again and he made another little worried noise.

Since I had a captive audience, so to speak... heh... I pulled the towel off of the table, exposing what lay beneath and gave him a minute as he stared wide eyed. Another one of those worried noises that sounded like a muffled "Oh, fuck" came from his throat. The lads whole body tensed up and he moved as much as the restraints allowed. Probably without him even realizing it, his hips did a slow grind in the air as if he were trying to fuck something that existed only in his imagination.

I had a little bit of everything laying there. All of my toys were represented from pain to pleasure. Including a rather large bottle of lube and a glass of ice cubes. While he looked I fished the keys out of my shirt and laid them on the table. It was quite obvious that he was getting hard even with that cage inhibiting the process.

A long, slow groan came from his throat and the boy begged me with his eyes. That evil grin crept across my lips.

My fingers walked slowly down his chest and over his rippling belly to stop in the little patch of pubic hair, tickling and tugging. He moaned and wriggled. His eyes were getting a little desperate.

"Getting a bit uncomfortable?"

"Mmmm hmmm! Mmmm Hmmm!" He nodded. My hand slipped further down and grabbed him, holding his encased prick and balls in my grip. The boys eyes went wide and he squeaked through his nose.

"I suppose you'd like for me to set you free wouldn't you, pet boy?" Eyes wide he nodded quickly and mumbled something that sounded a lot like "Yes please, Master."

"Would you be horribly disappointed or surprised if I told you not yet?"

He made almost a sad squeak then took a long breath in and sighed a little bit dramatically, shrugging as well as he could in his position before he shook his head.

Imagine that... trying to make me feel guilty for being mean to him. Luckily for me, I knew how to toss that ball right back into his court.

"You know... I could just milk that pretty little cock of yours, boy. That would relieve some of your tension for the moment, I think." Gripping him a little tighter I asked "Would you like that, boy?" Eyes wide, he gave a slow cautious shrug.