All Comments on 'The New Church Roof Ch. 02'

by WillingWolf

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I appreciate the effort, but it is too contrived and juvenile.

So here we have these adults, somehow all 8 completely in harmony on the spouse swapping, and all literally dancing around the issue rather than just swapping partners and getting it on. What the upcoming fuck fest has to do with a church roof is still puzzling. Why not save some whales, or rescue some greyhounds or something? You would think there would be some serious discussions about how the Pandora's box they are opening might ruin some already teetering marriages. And the idea that its OK to fuck around on your spouse because you love each other so very very much. Has it not occurred to any of them that sometimes its what you sacrifice or forego for your spouse that really shows the love and respect? But that would spoil all the fun for the crowd waiting with poised fist to start jacking off as you describe the deflowering of their married pussies. Grow up.

WillingWolfWillingWolfover 8 years agoAuthor
The authors reply.

I know you cannot please all the people all of the time but i was a bit disappointed to read the first comments on the two chapters of this story so far published. I actually quite like it ( or i would never have published it). I feel it is a tease , and who knows, maybe a blueprint for you to organize something like this yourself. Anyway i have been gratified that 21 people have favorited me as a result of reading it. Thanks everyone and keep the comments coming - good or bad. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous