The New Church Roof Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a laugh then as I thought she had said trimmed, and she certainly was. My pinky had found no trace of hair in its meanderings. I said I would love to have a dance later so that at least I might see how wonderful it looked on our way to the floor. Had I gone too far? No, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, said '|That would be nice. Just make sure it is a slow dance.' I breathed a sigh of relief. The last thing I wanted to do was upset a friend, and hopefully soon a very good friend.

I was pleased at that moment to realise that she had moved on to talk to the guy the other side of her because I had felt a few tentative fingers tickling their way across my right thigh. I instinctively opened my legs a little more moving it under Britney's hand.

'There,' I said. 'That wasn't awful and I think none the less of you.' We laughed, and, encouraged, she quickly held my prick firmly in her hand and started wanking me. 'Woah, not so energetic please. As lovely as that is I really do not want to be the first to have to admit to making a mess on the floor.'

'Sorry,' she said and dropped hold of me.

'Oh don't stop completely.' I whispered. 'It was wonderful.'

'I don't really know any other way,' Britney said. 'That is how Dirk likes it and he only lasts a couple of minutes anyway.'

'Oh I am sorry,' I said, taking the opportunity to put my hand on her thigh now. I guess that is the difference between those young men and us older ones. I like to take an hour or two.'

'Really, she exclaimed. 'That would be wonderful. And anyway you are not old. He's old.' She pointed at Bill Petchard in his sixties, 'but not a bad body still. Better than some of the men here. Anyway you're lovely. Will you dance with me later?'

By now she had her hand around my balls, and, while not exactly gentle, she was having a good grope around. I took the opportunity to slip my fingers between her legs and she opened up for me like an automatic door. She was soaking wet. Using her other hand she quickly forced two of my fingers deep in her slippery slit. I could feel her warmth I was worried that she might scream if I gave her even a little orgasm but just at that moment I had an even bigger problem.

Evan had caught my eye again and gave me the move on sign.

I couldn't do it to poor Britney. She was enjoying herself so much that had I just pulled out of her and stood up to make an announcement I am sure she would have slapped me, or worse got the sulks and would refuse to dance with me later.

I managed to get Evan to understand that I wanted him to announce it.

Britney's eyes had glazed a little and I was pleased that she hadn't seen us signalling each other.

Evan took the hint, stood and announced that it was now time for the Gentlemen to move two places again.

I went to kiss her on the cheek and say 'Sorry I have to go but will see you later,' when she turned her face to mine and caught me on the lips. I just hoped Dirk wasn't watching. I didn't even know what he looked like. I only knew that he wasn't on this table.

'I will be back for that dance.' I promised. Sure enough I got the sulky look.

'Not just one I hope,' she said. 'Remember I asked you for one. Now you have to ask me for one as well. Go on now, but remember, I will be ready for you.'

What had I got myself into?

I dutifully moved my two places and now had sat next to every girl on the table. I introduced myself as I did not know either of them. One was Lucia, a girlfriend of Gabriella and the other another younger girl, Marianne, the new wife of Bill Petchard's son Graham.

Lucia was typically Latin, busty, flirty, mid 30's and a lot of fun.

'I have heard a lot about you from Gabriella. She says you are a man to avoid.' I was a bit upset. I did not think I had ever upset Gabriella.

Before I could speak she continued, 'She says that you have lovely eyes and that's true. She also says that you are dangerous in bed, that you make love for hours. That you are a stallion. But I think this is not true, but that she wants to keep you for herself. I suspect you are nothing exceptional in bed... but of course maybe she is right. Maybe I am wrong. How do we find out perhaps. Maybe later on the dance floor you can show me some of these dangerous moves, and as for being a stallion well.' Her hand ran amok over my dick.

I was being seduced by an expert. Wow. I hardly had had time to draw breath. I knew that I needed to do something pretty hot to beat that. I could only think of one thing to do. The room was busy. There were people everywhere moving around carrying drinks, coffees on their way to the toilets or a cigarette. Indeed Marianne had excused herself and gone off to the toilet.

I dropped my napkin on the floor.

'Excuse me. I must get my napkin.' I dropped to the floor under the table and before even Lucia had had time to realise what I was about to do I forced her legs apart, pulled her towards the edge of the chair and buried my lips in her cunt. I licked her lips and seized her clitoris between my lips. I felt her pent up passion release, over my face as it happens. I was glad I had the napkin down there.

I thought I had done enough to take my seat again just in time for Marianne to rejoin us.

I just heard Lucia murmur, 'She was right. A stallion.'

That made me feel good, but within seconds there I was back to talking about the church roof with Marianne.

Marianne was a do-gooder, in the nicest possible way. She ran the children's bible story classes and was dreading that the story of this party ever got to her children's parents. I assured her that I had been a little worried about it but that everyone had been very close-mouthed about it leading up to the event but that I would ask everyone to keep it quiet afterwards, before the evening wrapped up.

She had drank probably a little too much already and was starting to get giggly. She went on to tell me how much fun this was, that she had seen so many 'thingies, and some of them were...you know ... hard.'

Was she really a married woman?

I had had a few drinks myself and was beginning to feel invulnerable. Wasn't I a stallion?

I picked up her hand and put it on my cock. 'There,' I said, 'now you have felt one as well. Is it like your husband's?'

She looked very embarrassed but I noticed did not pull her hand away.

Instead she seemed to be measuring it with her hand.

'No,' she breathed. 'It is bigger, much bigger.' With her other hand she blatantly moved the tablecloth out of the way so that she could see it.

'My goodness. It is big. I am glad that Graham does not have one like that I would get hurt trying to fit it in me. We are trying to have a baby soon you see. So we need to practice as much as we can.'

I was laughing really. She seemed to be very naïve yet was enjoying herself with my cock, and now my balls. 'Oh my, these are big as well. Do you have children?'

'Not yet,' I flirted. 'But you know where to come if you need a little more support, and I am sure that I wouldn't have any trouble getting my own little monster in here.'

I squeezed my fingers between her legs to find that she was also moist and sticky. Not oozing like Britney or gushing like Lucia, but definitely wet. She stiffened at first and I thought that maybe I had gone too far, but no, she opened her legs enabling me to move an inch or two inside her.

'I don't think so,' she laughed. 'I want to have good-looking children like my husband, not ugly like you.'

She wasn't that drunk that she could not think of a good response.

'On the other hand,' she continued, 'if I want my boys big and hard, then I know where to come.'

She emphasised the big and the hard with grasps of my dick. I gave her a little kiss knowing that coffee was over and we had to move on to the next part of the evening.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Lucia slumped in her chair watching me as the guy beside her chatted away to Diane on his other side. I winked at her to see her nod. An appraising look to say that we were not yet finished. OMG what a night.

As much as I was enjoying myself, it was time to move on.

'Ladies and Gentlemen,' I started, 'I hope that you have been enjoying yourselves so far. I know I have. It is now just after ten and we will start the dancing. While it would have been good to have a live band or even a disco, for security it was better to have pre-recorded music playing using the hotel's own disco lights. It does mean that if you dislike the music, bad luck. Instead of dancing maybe you can find someone to sit on your knee and just talk about the first thing that comes up.'

Most people eventually got the joke although I did see one or two guys explaining it to their companions.

'The music will play for approximately thirty minutes when we will stop for an auction of promises. For your information the raffle has already been drawn, is that right Bill.' I received a thumbs-up from Bill Petchard who along with Coral had been nice enough to draw and label the prizes.

'I have promised not to waste your time this evening so will merely tell you that the prizes that you saw on the way in, ranging from bottles of alcohol to a week skiing for eight people, via meals and sex toys will all be on the sideboard awaiting collection by the lucky winners on the way out. Just show your ticket to Bill or Coral and take the prize with you.

Right the dancing is ready to go so I will leave you now with Billie-Jean and speak to you for the last time in half an hour.

I had heard Evan starting the music and as I finished speaking he turned it up to full power.

There had been an exodus from the tables to the dance floor but luckily some of the guys had sensibly stopped and helped move the tables closer together down to one end.

Maybe all the diners were Michael Jackson fans, or maybe they merely wanted to see their table partners dancing naked. I think I can guess which.

I arrived back at the table to find it empty so started looking around trying to see a spare girl. There must be one somewhere I figured, although as it was a fast number there was a strong possibility that there were groups of girls dancing together I guessed.

I got lucky anyway as Tina was coming back from the toilets and so she grabbed me and we quickly saw our table all dancing together. It was strange looking around that the tables were staying very much intact. Obviously I could not remember who had been on which table but I was pretty sure that people were tending to stay in their sets.

I looked around pleasurably basking in the attractive girls that I had been sitting next to. Stunning, every one of them, and pretty well all different. Funnily enough next morning I could not even remember which other men had been on my table. Strange that?

Towards the end of Billie Jean as the music schmoozed into Blame it on the Boogie I was dancing with Tina in front of me, but she was facing the other way. Her bum was gyrating to the beat, but in my groin, my cock providing a pole on which to perform her own little pole dance. Philippa, behind me was grinding out a fast form of vertical intercourse I think, but at the same time was trying to infiltrate my arsehole with her finger. This kept me pushed hard upright against Tina's anal crack. Heaven... is in the back seat of my Cadillac was the next number and the frantic pace slowed down to solid groping.

It would be tedious for the reader, and also of course very difficult to remember every record and every dance. Suffice to say that this first half hour with the preponderance of faster numbers was shared mainly between Tina, Philippa and briefly with Lucia. I was saving the younger girls for the slower dances towards the end, as I had promised.

All too quickly ten forty-five arrived and now hugely rampant I climbed back onto the makeshift stage for the last time to ironic cheers.

'Well Ladies and Gentlemen, how is your evening so far?'

'Great' was the answer, followed by 'And I can see you are having a good time too.'

I hoped it was too dark to see my blush spreading. I had no response.

I quickly gathered my thoughts and started again.

'Right then, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an auction for four promises.

We will leave it to whoever buys the package to sort out times and dates with the Promisors at a later date. A date and time convenient to all parties.

The first promise is a photography session from Sue and I. Please stand up Sue.'

I embarrassed Sue who was sitting on someone's knee at this stage. I had no idea who it was, it certainly wasn't Evan.

Sue stood and waved, like me earlier, pink with embarrassment. I wondered whether those sitting nearer her had heard a 'pop' as she stood up.

'The second auction is a free Bedroom Magic party with wine, in your own home, or elsewhere if you would prefer it, hosted by Kay. Kay stand up, and assisted by Pete, standing waving there at the side.

The third promise is that Danny and Evan, stand up guys, will act as cocktail waiters at your next ladies event and the fourth that Frannie and Jane will offer the same service to your next stag night or poker night Gentlemen. Wave girls.'

There was a lot of talking. I banged on the wall for quiet again.

'So. The first promise is a photography session in my make shift studio, or anywhere else of your choosing.

Sue and I, who both studied photography at College will take photos of you, or even your dogs if you want, and model with you, as desired.'

There were cries of 'I wouldn't trust you with my dog.'

'We are prepared to take Boudoir poses, as they are euphemistically called and the photos can be as saucy as you want, or you can invite your granny to the session. Okay Sue?'

She laughed and tried to look coy. Difficult, when completely naked.

'Right who will bid two hundred dollars?'

A forest of hands went up and gradually fell as I went through three hundred, four five six and up to one thousand.' The three or four people left at thousand stayed the course right through to fifteen hundred dollars the eventual winner stayed right up to two thousand two hundred dollars. I was amazed. I was also delighted to see that Jack was the buyer. Did that mean I was going to get the chance to shoot the lovely Diane. I would have to check to see whether I needed different filters to emphasise the black and white contrasts.

'Jack, thank you so much. Two thousand two hundred dollars, please sign an IOU with Evan please Jack. Your appreciation please, Ladies and Gentlemen.'

This last was really unnecessary as he got a huge ovation.

'Next we have one really for the Ladies. Kay is a Bedroom Magic rep and will host a party for up to twelve ladies The goodies she will show may be tried or tried on include Lingerie, Adult Clothing and Sex Toys. Kay will provide free wine and bountiful nibbles. Nibbles I said Gents. You do have dirty minds.

You will be able to try and buy from the whole range of clothing and Kay and Pete will assist you in your choices. The main hostess will receive a twenty percent discount on all purchases and the other ladies at the party ten percent. Gentlemen I am afraid that there are no men allowed at the parties, with the exception of Pete of course, who I can guarantee, is no Gentleman.'

The bidding rose rapidly before stopping at nineteen hundred dollars.

'Thank you Philippa. A big hand please.'

That was great for two reasons. Firstly all they were buying were wine and nibbles, and secondly with Philippa the hostess Pete was going to get at least one eyeful. There was nothing shy about her.

'Next, Ladies again, our own version of Las Vegas's Chippendales Danny and Evan will offer drinks at your next party. I will leave it up to you guys to tell them what you want in the way of costumes, perhaps bow ties and lycra shorts, No ladies please do not laugh and upset them.'

In reality it was only the men laughing.

'Perhaps just a maitre'd's apron or maybe pink frilly nighties with stockings and suspenders.'

Huge laughter at this from both the men and the ladies.

'I am not sure that you can negotiate that but you can give it a damn good try,' I continued. 'Do I hear twenty dollars. No. Will they have to pay you did I hear?'

More laughter.

'One thousand dollars, and I decide the uniforms,' I heard shouted from the floor, Agnetha I think.

Luckily I was not given time to answer that. Would I have dropped the guys from the frying pan into the fire. You bet I would.

One thousand five hundred, two thousand, two and a half thousand were rapidly shouted out before I could get back in charge of the bidding.

Taking control I got the bidding up to three thousand dollars before a jubilant Lucia topped out the bidding with three thousand five hundred.

'Wow, three thousand five hundred dollars, Lucia thank you, and you don't even go to our church.'

She laughed but was quick enough to say 'Church, what is this I keep hearing about a church. Tonight is about MEN. I will make it five thousand dollars if you and Pete come too.'

Although the capitals are mine the intonation was all hers and caused a huge burst of merriment. After the earlier drinks and dancing there was nobody here allowing religion to hold the upper hand over hedonism.

What could I say but 'Your wish is my command Lucia, and I cannot speak for Pete at this moment but I am sure he will be there. '

'I am sure if he cannot be there you will give me good value for the extra dollars,' Lucia smouldered and blew me a kiss as she embraced Evan while attempting to sign an IOU. What had we let ourselves in for?

'And finally gentlemen,' I started to cries of one thousand and two thousand dollars. This was going to go well you could just feel it.

'And finally gentlemen the last promise of the evening, Franny and my wife Jane will offer a similar service to the guys in the last promise. They will be your cocktail waitresses at a party of your choice. Ladies would you like to come up here and show yourselves?'

Perhaps a poor choice of words as they were both naked already.

'Again costumes can be negotiated with the ladies direct.' I finished.

'Now do we get the pink frilly nightie, stockings and suspenders,' cried one guy, leaving me in a bit of turmoil. It had been me who had suggested that for the men.

'I like the costumes they are wearing right now,' cried another, leaving me the opportunity to say 'Thank you ladies, you may return to your seats.'

Before the mob gets ugly, I nearly added. It was getting a little out of hand.

'I am afraid I would not dare to negotiate their costumes. My life would not be worth living at home, I must chicken out of that.

Did I hear two thousand dollars?'

I got swamped with bids and the market rapidly moved through three to seven thousand dollars before being capped at a magnificent seven thousand five hundred dollars by Georgio, to a standing ovation.

Dripping Mediterranean charm like olive oil he added, 'Like my friend Lucia I would feel churlish without offering ten thousand to include Kay and Sue.'

'Georgio on behalf of St. Marks Church Fund I thank you immensely and will allow the ladies to talk about it themselves and come back to you. Thank you.

And now, really finally, it is about eleven. The music will play until twelve thirty and I hope you have all ordered taxis or lifts to collect you by one AM.

We have had a fantastic night so far and you have been generous beyond our wildest expectations. We will let you know what we have made as soon as possible. I would ask you for the peace of mind of all of us here that you do not say a word later about the event to anyone who has not been here. It is the only way to keep this evening fun, which could easily be construed as shocking, if it ever reached the local press.