The New Church Roof Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please continue to enjoy the evening and remember it is particularly important as more alcohol is consumed that you remember the meaning of respect. Thank you.'

Before I could get off the stage Bill Petchard had pushed his way on to offer the eight of us thanks. As he put it, 'For an evening like none of us had ever been to before, nor realistically ever expected to go to.'

I was pleased to note that this achieved really warm applause. Not the sort of over the top cheering and raucous calling that had typified the end of the auction. Fabulous.

'I think you will also be pleased that a few of us agreed that the four couples had done such a wonderful job of organising this evening that we put in a couple of hundred bucks to buy them some raffle tickets.

Well guess what, they won top prize. The week for the eight of them to go skiing. Congratulations guys and I hope you have a wonderful time. Payback comes for good as well as evil.'

We shook hands as the diners thundered out their applause.

'And I want to hear all about the week when you come back,' he whispered in my ear, as we left the stage. 'I mean all about it.' And he winked.

I found Sue and the rest of the girls buzzing excitedly about the thought of the weeks skiing. Well I think it was the skiing they were buzzed about. The husbands were just as happy.

What a nice thought from Bill and Coral. Had we really won it with the few extra tickets they had bought or had he just organised it that way as they were in charge of drawing the raffle?

It didn't matter now, everyone who mentioned it shook my hand and said that they were delighted we had got it. What a result.

I went back to my table to find it empty and everyone dancing except Diane who was standing at the side watching. She was delighted to sink into my arms as one slow number segued into the next.

My right hand dropped to cup her tight lean buttocks. She leaned into me trapping my cock between us.

'You know' I said. 'It is too dark for me to see that absence of fur that we were talking about earlier. Perhaps I need to have a feel instead.' I murmured in her ear, attempting to be smoother than Georgio's oil.

'Is that a racist comment,' she said, fairly loudly it seemed to me and I stiffened. Well the rest of me did. My cock could get no stiffer.

'She laughed. 'Only joking. I think it is very important that you feel it now. You need to get to know my body well so that you can photograph it at its best. I expect you will want to put on these strong powerful lights so that you will get to see every inch of my body.'

She was rapidly talking herself into an orgasm.

I slipped my hand between our thighs, down her pudendam and, via a little flick on her clit, into her slit.

The flick alone nearly caused both of us to climax, she because it was a flick on her clit and me because she had jumped hard and rubbed herself strongly against my sensitive cock which had now been hard for a couple of hours without relief.

I continued the conversation where she had left off.

'Yes I will have these harsh hot lamps poised all around your body. I will see every pore of your skin. I will see the pink lips easing their way between your black outer layers. You little clit, so sensitive, will be pushing up, growing like a bulb towards the light.

My assistant will be pinching these nipples, like this, to display how hard your tender buds can be. And tender, you do not know how tender they can be until I have sucked and chewed upon them while focussing my Hasselblad on your areolae.'

In retrospect the Hasselblad was probably a name drop too far. I certainly don't have a Hasselblad, just a regular old digital camera.

It worked however. Diane bucked against me and covered my fingers in her cream.

'You bastard,' she whispered.' That was just too good. I tell you man you better have those lights hot hot hot, when you take my photograph and as for your assistant, the first time she bites my nipple, she better be ready to come all over my face. Thank you for that exquisite dance. I hope I don't have to go off to the toilet every time I dance with someone here tonight.

Knowing that you are only a selfish man I expect you will be dancing with someone else by the time I get back. I will see you at the photo shoot and beware, I may not be an experienced model now, but I will be by the time I have finished that photo shoot.'

She strolled languidly off towards the bathroom. From my photographers eye there was just enough light to see reflections off the liquid splashed down her thighs.

She had given me her instructions. Find someone else. She was going to.

The music was just changing to Moon River. Corny, old-fashioned, nice and slow. I noticed that Marianne was dancing around the edge with the taller older guy who had been on the table with us. I think his name was Col, or Colin. They were not grinding or groping so I felt I had the right to 'excuse me'.

I tapped them both on the shoulder and said 'Would you mind if I took the dance that I had promised Marianne earlier Col.'

She seemed pretty happy about it, and with one or two whisks we disappeared into the middle of the throng where we were less likely to be observed. I had no idea what Graham looked like but I was sure that I did not want to be introduced if I managed to get lucky with his girl friend.

'So how has your evening been,' I asked cupping her buttocks.

I felt her stiffen a little and her hands slid a little lower just below my waist but still pretty restrained. All my good work had obviously gone to pot. Perhaps she had sobered up.

'I have had a wonderful time,' she surprised me with.

She put her cheek onto my shoulder and relaxed in to me.

'I have met all these nice people and what an education I have had. I have seen all these thingys... as I told you. Big ones, small ones, hard ones, soft ones. You know Chip who was on our table?'

I nodded although I had only briefly been introduced to him and I was not sure who he was with.

'Well he had a lovely one. All soft and cuddly. He asked me to hold it and then told me if I did it would grow, but it didn't. It just stayed all floppy and lovely. I loved cuddling it, it was so soft.' She sounded dreamy. Maybe she hadn't sobered up.

'I think he was disappointed but I thought it was lovely. He said he had been dancing earlier with Philippa and Lucia and maybe it was tired. Why would he say that? Why would it be tired?'

Oh fantastic, here we go sex education lessons.

'Well,' I said 'I suspect he meant that he had cum earlier and he could not get it hard again. You do know what cum means?'

'Of course I do, you mean ejaculate don't you? I think. But surely he wouldn't do that here. You only do that in bed when you are trying for babies. Uggh that's horrible I am sure he did not mean that. Not in here. Wouldn't it be all over the floor.'

I thought that here was my chance to enjoy myself and give her a little basic sex education.

'I think what he meant was, that while he had been dancing, he had put his cock, like this, in between Philippa's and Lucia's legs. No, not at the same time. Different dances.'

My cock now slid along her slit and I could feel the top revelling in a warm wet environment. Marianne had gone a little distant as well, but she was obviously enjoying it.

'And then maybe he had just slipped it inside them, like this.'

She groaned softly and squirmed against me. Her eyes were shut and you could see she had lost all perception of where we were. Luckily everyone around us was in a similar pose and certainly not taking any notice. I hoped Graham was not amongst them.

'And then perhaps he pushed harder and harder like this. And she pushed back, yes that's right like that, harder and harder. Again I recognized the orgasm strike. I think I probably knew more about it than Marianne did, but while I was very close to cumming, I did not think it was fair to cum inside her as she was trying for a baby. Instead I pulled out and shot my load, and by this time it was a load, onto her slit and down her right thigh.

'Right.' I thought to my preservation time.

'David thank you that was lovely,' she said. 'I am not sure what we did but it was dreamy.'

'Now look,' I said. You have to think seriously now. If you and Graham are trying for a baby he probably would not have wanted me to cum... err ejaculate on your leg. So the best thing you can do is go off to the toilets, trying to avoid Graham on the way there, and wipe off all the stuff on your thigh. Once you have done that you can tell him that you just went off to the toilet but that you have had a couple of lovely dances with one or two people. You might even tell him that Chip only had a soft cock. I probably wouldn't even bother to mention our dance, unless you tell him that perhaps I was a better dancer than Colin. I was wasn't I?'

'Oh much better,' said Marianne. 'Colin didn't give me that warm feeling. Not even Graham has ever given me that warm feeling and he can ChaChaCha and everything.'

'I am so pleased.' I said, gave her a kiss and ushered her towards the toilet. I watched her as far as the door and no-one had interrupted her walk to remonstrate with her so I felt we were safe.

Who's next, I thought. I looked at my watch to find that there was only half an hour left. I really needed Lucia, Philippa or Britney.

The dilemma was taken out of my hands as I saw Britney crossing the dance floor towards me.

'There you are,' she said. 'I have been looking for you for those dances you promised me.'

'Sorry babe, organiser's duties I guess, still I am all yours now.'

There was only half an hour left and I had danced with Philippa and given a blow job to Lucia. Selfish time.

We waved to Col who yet again had been the unlucky one to give up Britney, the girl he was dancing with.

We moved well together. Even with my hands clasping her buttocks we got a real rhythm into our dance. As the next number got slightly faster again we had a terrific dance together. She could obviously dance well and had a nice sense of rhythm but was not used to her partner leading.

Once she got that straight, and I must admit I had to smack her bottom a couple of times for trying to lead, we were great together.

My cock returned to it's full natural size and was well in the fundament again. The time flew by until with only a couple of dances left I felt her stiffen. 'There is Dirk. This is the first time I have seen him tonight.'

I looked over he was dancing with Joanna who had recently married her own toy-boy, twenty years younger than her and was now apparently enjoying a trial of another one.

'Look what they are doing,' Britney said. 'They are playing with each other, and is that lipstick around his cock. I'll kill him.' She started to disentangle herself.

'No don't do that, don't cause a fuss. She will think she has won the fight with you over him. Just enjoy yourself, forget him for now and then examine him later. Check his cock for lipstick and smell his fingers. See if they are sticky. Then give him hell. But get even with him first. With me.'

I took the opportunity of sticking a couple of fingers deep inside her. She groaned and rubbed against me.

'You're right. Just dance a little more over here where it is darker but I can still see him. There now let me suck your cock.'

Magnificent. How I love vengeful women, providing they aren't mine.

As she sucked away, always keeping one eye on Dirk I put two fingers back in her pussy and angled my thumb into her back passage. She groaned.

'I have never ooohhh. Yes '

I was never about to find out what she had never done. Even though I could guess.

She quickly launched herself around my waist so my cock buried itself in her pussy.

I bounced, rhythmically in time to the music, with her impaled upon my cock. Around us the few other people were all pretending to dance as well.

Eventually I gave up the effort to hold her up, leaned her against the wall and commenced upon the short strokes.

'Are you on the pill? Can I come inside you?'

'Yes, Yes, Yes, please. You are a fantastic lover. Oh I am cumming.

I have never cum like that.'

This time I knew what she had never done.

I had not yet gone soft. She was still exciting me.

'We just have one last moment,' I said as the music started what I knew would be the last dance. 'You seemed to like my thumb up your bum, would you like to try my cock there?'

She looked like I had just suggested that I would give her a wedding ring.

'How?'

'Bend forward, Hands upon the wall. Push.'

My head quickly passed her sphincter and I managed to stifle her scream with my hands.

After thirty seconds I felt her push back towards me and before the end of the record I was fucking her flat out.

I was about to come again. But she did first. Like a train, and this time everyone in the vicinity turned around to see what the noise was about.

They all recognised me of course but hopefully Britney was more anonymous, particularly with her face jammed against the wall. As she started to get her breath back I pushed myself hard against those delightfully soft buttocks and jammed a couple of ropes of cum deep inside her.

She was wobbly as I helped her to her feet and leaned in to kiss her until she was ready to face the world again.

The music had stopped and around us everyone was saying late night farewells without speaking.

I suggested that if she was still mad at Dirk that she should go along to the toilet and clean herself down before she saw him and not to show him her arsehole until at least tomorrow evening, by which time it would be back to its normal size.

I kissed her and schmoozed her towards the toilets.

It was time to find Jane and get dressed. Not necessarily in that order I thought.

Home beckoned, it had been a long night.

The back of the bar area where the clothes had been hung was a mass of naked and semi naked-people. Suddenly a lot of the guests felt guilty about being naked and were desperately trying to find their clothes.

There were of course the exceptions, Philippa for example who was saying her good-byes still naked. There were still two or three couples sharing a farewell kiss. Okay making out.

Eventually there were the eight of us left, now dressed, and Georgio.

We had been congratulated and thanked by almost everyone who left.

Georgio's food and organisation had been praised and we were nine happy bunnies.

The raffle prizes had all been collected, I hoped by the right people, and there on the table was the voucher for a weeks skiing for eight. Pete picked it up, kissed it and said, 'Wow wasn't that nice of Bill and Coral to organise that whip for us. And then we were even luckier to win this first prize.'

I didn't bother to suggest that Bill might have rigged it. I would continue to let him think that we were all just lucky. And I guess we were lucky. The eight good friends were going to have a great week skiing and ... and there's a good question. What would we be doing in the evenings? From what I had seen of my friends activities at the party we had long gone past the being shy stage. Or even the 'not fucking anyone but our partner stage'. I was determined to find out how Jane had spent her evening, and with whom? I had not seen much of her.

Georgio half-heartedly suggested a drink but we all felt exhausted and our taxis were due any moment. In fact the eight of us split and we shared the cab directly home with Sue and Evan.

'See you in church tomorrow. Or even later today,' said Sue. 'We are never going to make the morning service.'

There was no question of doing anything that night except sleeping.

I was up first and presented Jane with breakfast in bed. Not a lot, some juice, coffee and toast but the thought was there. In fact a whole range of thoughts were there. As I awoke I started to feel for Jane, thinking that I might relieve this morning's woody that arose when the memories of last nights fun and games flooded into my head. I suddenly realised that I had effectively had unprotected sex with at least two other people.

I hoped they were clean, but it was too late now. Or was it?

I looked over at my darling wife and realised that I had to come clean and tell her at least a little about my evening and that I should probably go to the hospital for a check-up before we made love again.

Suddenly making breakfast for her seemed like a good idea.

She awoke with the smell of the coffee and beamed over at me.

She kicked off the sheet and stretched her tight athletic body, pushing her hands up against the bedhead and spreading her legs as if tied. I knew what she wanted. The same as me.

'Later,' I said. 'Drink your coffee. How was your evening?'

'It was great, she said. 'We had a wonderful table including Jack and young Dario, you know, Joanne's young second husband and a guy named Phil, who could really dance and we did everything that...' her voice tailed off.

I saw my chance to at least draw even.

'Everything?' I said. 'Naked? Did you think about STD's at all, because I will admit to you that I didn't? Not that of course I made love to anyone, but I did get close enough that I guess I could have picked up STDs if any of the girls on our table had any. I never thought about that before the event.'

There I had made my confession. Sort of.

'I saw a little tear trickle down her cheek. Dammit I swear she could do that at will.

'Me too,' she admitted. 'When I was dancing with Jack, well you saw what size it was. It was very close to me.'

'How close.'

'Don't make me say it David. You know I only love you but we were very close.'

So they had fucked. Still I could hardly give her a hard time.

'Okay this is what we will do. It s only fair to each other that we both go to the hospital and get blood tested. No sex until we are done. In fact we can go this afternoon before church and we will get the results back by Tuesday.

In the meantime give me a cuddle, in fact why don't you just pull me off and get rid of this woody. That's not going to hurt anyone. I will do the same to you if you like. Pass me your rabbit.'

A happy hour ensued which rounded off the weekend's activities nicely.

We duly attended the local hospital for blood tests and were told the answers would be available Wednesday. That was good. I am also glad that we decided to go so promptly because by Monday evening there was a waiting time of over an hour. I guess a lot of people found themselves in the same boat as us.

I know that Jane mentioned that we had been to the other three girls and they all said that they thought that was a good idea and that they and their husbands would go along as well.

I was quite relieved at that. I felt that even if we did not get 'friendly' again before the ski trip we would certainly find temptation staring us in the groin on the trip.

After seeing each other briefly in church on Sunday the eight of us were all due to meet up again at our place on the following Saturday. They were instructed to bring their diaries as we had some dates to sort out. The ski holiday first and then our availability for the 'promises'.

We all met about seven and got the drinks flowing.

The first thing we all wanted to know was how much money we made.

Evan sat and looked important with his lap-top in front of him.

'Well, I don't quite know yet,' he imparted to groans.

'Well how much do you think we made' said Jane.

'Actually, it is almost done,' said Evan. 'We made nearly $100,000 on tickets, overt $20,000 on the undressers, $15,000 on the promises, a great $17,000 on the raffle. Our costs are really only Georgios bill which he cut down to $20 per head for the food and $32 for the drinks, about $5,000. There were a couple of hundred incidentals, which gave us a grand profit of ... someone provide the drum roll please... $142,700 .'