The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she knew I knew. Was I going to say any more?

Lucia obviously knew as well because she was struggling not to laugh out loud. Her hand covered her mouth to stifle the giggles.

Gabriella gave me a suddenly sober look.

'Well,' she said, 'so long as nobody says anything and Evan hides them for me then yes I suppose we can can't we Lucia.'

'Nobody says anything,' she reiterated looking at me.

I opened my palms and tried to look as if butter would not melt in my mouth.

'Right girls, line up here in front of Evan and I, turn round, bend down and take those panties off before the fourth quarter starts again.'

And they did. No more argument.

They bent slightly forward and pulled their panties down together. I did not know where to look first. I could just see their pussies protruding over the gaps at the top of their legs. The skirt just about still covered their bumholes.

I leaned forward and put my hand on Lucia's back, slightly raising her skirt and petticoat as I did so. It encouraged her to stay bending in fact perhaps lean a little more. A heavenly view now was before my eyes. Starting nearest her feet we saw her prominent little clit standing proud, just under her dribbling wet slit with it's prominent lips leading up to her dark rose of an arsehole. Immaculate.

Evan followed my lead and we got the same view from Gabriella. She also stayed bent, enjoying it even more I think if you could judge by the giggles that came from her.

'Evan will keep hold of your panties now 'Lella, as I will do for Lucia and we will give them back in that cupboard five minutes after the match finishes. You cannot expect us to miss any of the match.'

I ran my fingers through Lucia's lush lips, leaned forward and whispered in both their ears. 'I want to feel these pussies even wetter next time you come back to see us. Here is a little dare for you both. I want you to surprise five people by sitting on their open palms. At least one minute each person. Whisper that you will show them a secret if they promise not to tell people. That should make you nice and juicy. And stop Georgio from hearing about you 'Lella.'

She whimpered, 'Ooooh,' and shivered in anticipation.

'Here let me show you. Lucia sit beside me. I shifted across my seat leaving only my right buttock on it. It gave me room to put my hand down beside me on the seat. With my other hand I guided Lucia down so that her left buttock was beside mine on the chair and my right hand was able to tickle along her slit using my fingers on her clit and vagina and my thumb on her arsehole.

She groaned in delight.

'Enough, get up. Now you 'Lella.'

I was determined that Evan was not the only one to get a grope of her tonight. At this stage Evan had only watched. He had been a bit slow but now he was grabbing Lucia by the arm as she passed behind Gabriella.

As 'Lella sat down beside me and I snaked my fingers through her lips I realised that she was even wetter than Lucia. This was seriously turning her on. Five more sets of fingers and I knew that she was going to be as horny as fuck.

I kissed her on her cheek and whispered 'Off you go, have a little practice on Evan but he and I don't count towards the five.'

She groaned and I swear had a little orgasm. She ground her butt crack against my fingers and I felt more drops of juice come trickling from her.

Lucia had risen from Evans's fingers and was back to standing as the television announced the beginning of the final quarter. I saw Gabriella whisper in Evan's ear before taking her place on his palm.

She wriggled and wriggled. For God's sake someone get a bucket of water.

Almost reluctantly she allowed Lucia to drag her off towards the bar. She did need a drink and a break to calm down or she would be laying on the floor and screwing the first man who touched her.

The four wives had come out with the players for the fourth quarter and put on a little show, just dancing around in their knickers, waving their pom-poms and their tits. Heaven. A big cheer rent the room as we all realised that we would be seeing pussy with the first score. I was trying to think of a few forfeits that were not too extreme that I could suggest for the third score. There were too many people there for me to suggest blow-jobs all round. Realistically I realised that the girls had it about right. It was unlikely that one team would score three more times.

Of course the game slows right down in the fourth quarter as the importance of winning reflects the number of timeouts requested.

Consequently it was ten or fifteen minutes but only the fourth minute of playing time when GreenBay scored another touchdown. The cheering threatened to blow the roof off .

As the kicker converted his point Frannie and Kay came out whirling their pom-poms with big cheesy grins.

They were followed by Jane and Sue looking a little more uneasy, I thought to cries of approval and 'Get them off.'

And they did. They did an obviously practised little dance, turned around and, straight legged, slipped their panties to the floor before turning and kicking them into the audience.

There were very few completely new people in the audience who had not been at the ball but everyone was cheering and checking out the girls pubes again. I found myself doing it even, though I knew them well, you might almost say like the back of my hand. Jane's blonde sparse hairs hardly covered anything and Sue's neatly cut Brazilian with merely a landing strip merely seemed to drag attention to her clitoris nestling below it. They eventually moved back towards the bar, Jane particularly reluctantly I thought, to allow us to continue watching the match. I am sure many of the guys who did not know them as well as we did would have been prepared to abandon the match altogether.

Time seemed to drag now but in reality it was only another four and half minutes playing time before the Steelers, stole in for a touchdown.

'Yeahhhh.' Was the cry as Sue and Jane came running onto the set with their pom-poms for their regular little dance.

They were followed to enormous cheers by Frannie and Kay who had practised the same little dance that Jane and Sue had done earlier. They duly kicked their panties into the crowd and then Kay even dropped into the splits. She is fit that girl.

They were getting equal attention, the guys checking out Frannies new shaved look and comparing it to Kay, in the splits but with a traditional furry patch.

They were getting so much attention that we had not even noticed on the screen an amazing throw for a running two point conversion. We had to check that later on the replays.

So the match was on. The packers were ahead by three points but the girls were all level four scores apiece, wearing just stocking and garter belts.

With two minutes to go Packers scored another touchdown

Cheers again rent the room as we got to spend a few more minutes watching Jane and Sue take off their stockings and garter belts.

They were slow and deliberate, wandering up to the tables and each letting a couple of the guys help her with her stockings and a third help her undo her garters with his teeth. The crowd loved it.

They took their time to the extent that they had hardly run off before the end of the match.

Our wives were pretty well surrounded by the throng of guys who decided to hit the bar as the match finished. I could only imagine that the girls were getting groped left right and centre. I wondered how long before Frannie and Kay lost the rest of their clothing. It seemed like a good time to find the cupboard where Gabriella had taken Evan before.

I had never even noticed it before. It was right by the door to the main hotel at a slight angle to the room and therefore partly out of sight. I encouraged him in while he was still telling me that Gabriella probably would not turn up.

How naive that boy was.

'Of course she will,' I told him. 'We will both fuck her and then probably Lucia after.'

I was right of course.

We had only been in there a few seconds when she joined us, she must have watched us going in. I was pleased by that because I knew that she knew I was there.

She obviously did not mind coming into the cupboard with the two of us there already.

The room was only about ten foot square with shelving for towels,

tablecloths and other linen. Nowhere really to make a temporary bed.

She burst into the room with a giggle.

'You are both here. I am not sure if I am safe with two such virile men.'

'I am sure that you are not safe,' I said as I reached out and touched her left breast under the pinafore.

I motioned for Evan to take the other side and soon she was squirming as we licked and sucked her glorious nipples.

'I must go soon,' she said. 'Georgio will miss me.'

I think this was her way of hurrying us up because the last thing I had seen was Georgio in the middle of the scrum with his arm around Sue.

I took the opportunity of moving my other hand under her skirt onto her pussy. Immediately I could feel that she was sopping wet.

'And did you sit on five hands like I dared you to,' I asked.

'No,' she giggled, putting on a little girl act. 'No, I sat on eight hands. They were very tickly.'

I saw from the corner of my eye that Evan had located her bottom with his other hand. Now she really started to squirm as I plunged my finger in and out of her sloppy wet cunt.

She unzipped us but I realised that she probably did not have time to give us both a blowjob and then fuck us. As soon as my dick was in her hand I bent her over towards Evan. He quickly put his cock in her mouth. I could hear her lapping noises as she sucked and dribbled over it.

I flipped up the back of her skirt with all it's petticoats. Oh she had a lovely arse. My cock seemed to find it's own way between her lips as I gently eased my rock hard eight inches deep inside her.

'Ohhh.' She groaned. 'Fuck me hard, please fuck me.' She mumbled with her mouth full of Evan.

I did. I drove into her from behind as Evan pushed forward into her mouth. I heard her retching as he started to deep throat her. It did not put her off. She did not vomit but gamely forced him down again with the next drive I made.

I had a thought. 'Can I fuck your arse?' I murmured in my ear.

'Ohhh I don't know,' she said.' Last time it was very sore, although...'

That was all the encouragement I needed. She hadn't said no and she had done it before. I was about to find out. I pulled my cock from her cunt. It was already lubed with her juices, so I aimed an inch higher.

'Aaaagh,' she groaned quietly.

Inexorably I sank into her, to the depths of her bowels. She was no stranger to this. She liked this.

'Oh my god, slowly, slowly. Ohhh yes, that is soooo good.'

'Evan,' I muttered, 'Stick it in her pussy. We will double-team her. She will love that this dirty slut.'

'Ohhh my gooood. I have never done this before. Ohhh that feels soo good. Oh yes. Oh yes.'

She was practically suspended between Evan and I, only her toes were touching the ground. As one of us drove upwards she rose to fall heavily back down on to our two cocks. And then the other drove and she rose again.

'Ohh my. This is so amazing. Ohlalala.' She started rattling off in Italian. One way and another she was enjoying this. She cried out as her first big orgasm hit her. And then Evan and then me. We lowered her back to the ground and pulled away. Evan was deep kissing her, leaning her back against the shelving.

What an experience, my first time double-teaming like that. In retrospection I just wish it had been somewhere more comfortable. They finished their kiss and Gabriella straightened her clothing and wiped herself between her legs with a pillow case from the shelf.

'You,' she said. 'You are like Lucia says, a dirty dog. But I think is good no?'

I smiled. 'Gabriella you are a wonderful lover. Never have I found so much beauty and passion in one body. That was fantastic.'

She preened. 'Si eess good. So maybe again some day. And you, Evan my darling, again soon I 'ope. I send in Lucia now. You give her same. I tell her where this cupboard is.'

She departed and Evan and I high-fived.

'Up for it again?' I asked.

'I feel exhausted but I am sure we can manage somehow,' he laughed.

It seemed like only moments later when the door flew open and banged against the shelf.

'You naughty boys. You have been hiding from me.' She came in and slammed the door. I guessed that the whole room had seen her entrance. Or at least her exit as she left the main function room. She jumped into my arms.

'I am sorry if your wives have been alerted by the noise but it was the best way to distract Giorgio's interest in where 'Lella had gone. He had just started to look around for her, so as she snuck up behind him I made the grand entrance. And I do not think you will be in trouble with your wives considering what they are doing.'

Evan went a little pale. 'What exactly are they doing?' he said. 'Maybe I should go and stop them. Protect her.'

'Ah how sweet,' Lucia said. 'I think if you pull them off those guys knees you will have a riot on your hands. Them and the guys I suspect. And you will be deafened by a similar noise to popping corks.'

I picked up the inference immediately. The girls were sitting impaled on the guys cocks. Happy as pigs in shit.

'They are still drinking then,' said Evan. 'I rather thought Sue had drunk enough. And with very few clothes on, well...'

'With no clothes on, not very few. They guys used the girl's stockings to tie their arms to the top of that old coat rack.'

'So how come you have clothes on still?' I asked.

'Who do you think was directing the action? I was covering for my little friend, so it seemed appropriate, knowing what you three were doing, to see that the girls got a little tit for tat. Or at least gave a little tit for tat. They were loving every moment of it, and still are.'

I was not in doubt of that, at least as far as Jane was concerned.

'Still you are wasting time who knows what they are up to by now and you both have to fuck me before we leave.'

I quickly stripped her dress from her, leaving her in stockings garters and high heels. Magnifique.

'You get her arse this time Evan, but only after I have warmed it up. We might hurt her otherwise. '

'Ohh you dirty boys. You did her together. Ohlala. Shall I perhaps make that just a little friendlier Evan?'

She had noticed that his cock had begun to soften, possibly as a result of imagining what his wife was up to. I have to say it had the opposite affect on mine. She bent over straight-legged in front of me and took his cock in her mouth. I squeezed a couple of fingers into her anus. Compared to 'Lella she was very loose. She quickly took three fingers and within moments she had my cock buried pube deep in her arse.

'Ohhh.' She moaned.

'Are you ready there Evan?' I asked.

'I certainly am,' he groaned. 'She has a suck like an industrial hoover. She is fantastic.'

I turned her round to face me again and briefly wondered whether I should kiss her, putting my tongue where Evan's cock had been.

I got over my qualms and felt a little giggle from Lucia as she realised that I was going to kiss her. I kept her mouth and tongue clamped so that there were no smart-ass comments.

I could feel her pressed against my stomach but I knew she still had her bum pushed out behind her.

She groaned and I realised that Evan had filled her anus. She leaned back into me and I lowered one hand just to check where her pussy was. I felt for her hole and two fingers quickly slipped between the dripping pulp that was her labia. I followed them with my dick and together Evan and I pushed together, I could feel him through the thin membrane dividing us. Somehow I felt him much more than with Gabriella. I guess this time was more measured less rushed. Less wham bang thank you ma'am.

'Kick off your shoes Lucia,' I murmured. 'That will give you three inches more of us.'

She did and groaned as we thrust higher and higher into her dual orifices.

I put my arms on Evan's shoulders, but underneath Lucia's and she hung there like a sack of grain, getting banged together from below as we established a rhythm. Evan played with her tits. I went off-beat and pushed as Evan was moving back. Her groan came again a little louder.

'Ohhh that's it. Ohh god, oh yesss. Oh please.'

This was followed by a scream as she started to cum. We shook her like a bagful of rats as she writhed and bumped up and down suspended between our arms.

I heard Evan shout, 'Now me, Oh, oh, oh,' as he came.

I stopped holding back and added my half-pint of cum and final few jerks to the occasion. Lucia had collapsed across our arms. We withdrew and eased her down to the floor where she slumped exhausted.

I checked her breathing only to find that there were no signs of life.

I threw her flat on her back, said, 'Get help quick,' and dived on her to give mouth to mouth. As I got there she forced her tongue into my mouth and we both started laughing.

'I am sorry to frighten you both but I was practically passed out and I realised yes, no, I wasn't breathing. Not deliberately but just exhaustion. But now maybe we are down like this on the floor...?' She giggled. The fastest comeback I've ever seen.

'On second thoughts,' she said, 'maybe not. This floor is solid stone. Hard and cold. If you are going to fuck me like this I want to be on top.'

There was no room to roll her over so I did not even try to fuck her again, even though I could see in my minds eye her tits bouncing around as she bumped up and down on my prick. I also realised I had softened and she was going to have to get me hard before climbing on board.

'Another time, Lucia I will look forward to it. You have finished me for now.' We both looked down at my pathetic shrunken little knob.

She turned to Evan to see that his was even smaller. It had been shrinking for a few moments longer and he had obviously been frightened by the concept of going to get help stark naked.

'Well I see you boys are all talk and no action. Well you will be for a while anyway.' She kissed us both deeply and said 'And no taking it out on your wives or I will tell them explicitly what you did to me. And no mention of 'Lella please. Giorgio is not as emancipated as you guys. He still thinks his wife is innocent. If not quite a virgin, then certainly still dressed in white. Not like the daughters of the devil that you two have married. Go. Go and find them now, congratulate them on their dancing and tell them you hope they had a good time. Or else huh?'

She laughed to soften the last comment but we knew that there was still an implied threat.

We all got dressed to find that the girls were no longer strapped to the coat rack, if they ever had been, but were happily sitting, still naked, on a couple of the guys knees. Jane gave me a little wave and blew me a kiss. Lucia watched us go up to the bar with a knowing nod and a wink.

It would be an hour later that we all poured out into waiting cabs and set off for our respective homes.

'So have fun dear?' I gently enquired.

'Uh huh, and you?

'Yes, I replied. 'Good game and I had a few stiff drinks afterwards.'

She collapsed into giggles and whispered so that she thought the taxi driver would not hear her say 'And me too, I had a few stiff ones.'

She giggled again and that was the last sensible word that I got out of her until the following morning. I carried her up to bed and removed her coat which was the only item of clothing that I had been able to find.

I did have a quick look at her pussy as I put her to bed. It was certainly red and probably a bit sore and there were definite come stains down her inner thighs, on her tits and yes even in her hair. What was I to do, remember Lucia's threat and ignore her plight, give her a seriously hard time or just make fun of her and give her a little fun punishment. They were the obvious three courses of action. Which one should I follow?