The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual after a late night I was up way before Jane. Although it was a Monday we had both taken days off recognising it was going to be a late one. I had breakfasted on waffles and syrup feeling that a sugar boost would do me no harm at all. That and three cups of coffee. I was reading the report of the super bowl. It certainly seemed that I had missed a few bits including the amazing two point running conversions. All in all I guessed I would have to watch it again. I wondered if I could persuade Jane to invite Sue over and have them still dressed in their cheerleader's outfits for me.

I started slow.

'Well, did you have a good time yesterday?'

'Oh don't ask. I think I may have had too much to drink. I feel awful. I have a dreadful hangover.'

I decided to play the part of the sympathetic husband.

'I am sorry darling. Let me get you some coffee. Would you like waffles as well?'

It seemed she would. I continued the pampering for a while. The comfy chair, the pain killer aspirin and the vitamin c boost orange drink.

She looked better after a while so I thought now was the time to bring up the party.

'So what recollections do you have of the party? I don't suppose you remember me bringing you home do you.'

'Not at all,' she said. 'Oh Lord, is it 10 o'clock already. I really need a bath.'

'That's a good idea. Shall we have a shower instead? I am feeling pretty horny after that display of dancing yesterday.'

'Oh, I'm sorry darling. I thought I must just have a long slow soak. It might make me feel a bit better.'

'Why, does your body feel sore as well or is it just the hangover?'

'Oh. No' she trilled, her voice already an octave higher. 'I feel fine. It is just my head.'

'Well okay dear, a long slow bath it is. I will run it for you myself. And then you can just lay there and I can wash you all over. You know how you enjoy that. And who knows, I might have a bit of extra time for those beautiful nipples of yours and those luscious lips. What do you reckon?'

I swear she turned pale. She realised for the first time that she should have had the bath or even a shower before she came down. She still reeked of pussy juice, and what were those dried lumpy bits in her hair?

'Oh thank you dear, but I can easily manage. You just sit here and read your paper. I won't be long. Think about me in the bath darling and then maybe when I come down I might give you a little treat. Help wash my breakfast down maybe?' She looked appealingly at my groin.

As attractive as the offer sounded she was not getting away with that.

'Okay darling off you go. I'll be waiting.' I suggestively rubbed myself to start to get an erection.

I heard the bath start to run and crept quietly up the stairs. My timing was perfect. She had gone back to the bedroom, removed her robe and was moving back towards the bathroom.

'Sorry Darling, I just couldn't wait. I just sat there imagining you in the bath like you said and well ... Here I am.' I rubbed my now rampant cock under the dressing gown.

I closed the gap on her and gave her nipple quite a strong pinch. Not strong by our normal lovemaking standards, but strong for just a first casual tweak.

'Ohhh,' she reacted. 'That's sore. I mean, ohh Darling, not quite so hard. I wasn't ready for you. Let me just have this bath please and then...'

'Are you alright dear, it wasn't that hard, was it, what about the other one is that sore too? Oh gosh they do look a bit sore don't they, are they bruised or something? Did you bang into a door perhaps? No, of course they don't stick out far enough to do that.'

I could see her eyes begin to shut down on me. She was about to go into defensive mode. She was guessing where I was about to go next as she placed her hand over her pussy lips. The lips that I could see were expressing themselves irritated. They were set firm.

I went for the jugular.

'Darling what is this mess in your hair and what are these dried streaks over the tops of your breasts?

As expected she moved her hands away from her pussy to feel her hair and cover her breasts.

'Uhhh, I don't know. Come on just move out of the way and let me have my bath. We will talk later.'

I pushed two fingers in her pussy and held her firmly by the pubic bone. I saw the pain cross her eyes.

'This looks very sore as well dear. Well it certainly did last night when you were laying out on the bed naked with spunk in your hair and all over your tits and thighs.'

She turned on the waterworks. She was quick I will say that. She grabbed me as if she would never see me again. The tears rolled from her eyes as she sobbed on my shoulder.

'Oh my Darling, I don't remember anything. What happened? Did someone attack me? Did you leave me there with all those strange men? Did you not stay to protect me? After all it was pretty wild from what I remember of the first part of the evening. Do you think I fell over and hurt myself, or maybe, yes I think I remember it now. Someone pinched my boobies, like you did but harder. Oh what a dreadful man. I'll bet he was a friend of Giorgio. I seem to remember he was very rude as well. I am sure it was him who pinched my bum as well.'

I had not seen her bum so I turned her round to have a look.

I was not surprised she was in pain. Her bottom was black and blue where it had been pinched. Not once but a dozen times.

'Oh my Darling. Let me show you a mirror.'

I held a hand mirror so that she could see her bottom reflected in the wardrobe doors. 'So you think Georgio did all these.'

I became macho and manly.

'I will beat him within an inch of his life. How dare he manhandle my wife.'

'Well, no dear. It was not quite that simple. I mean I might have been well...'

'Yes.'

'Well I might have been ...'

'Yes.'

'Well ... sitting on his knee at the time.'

'With no clothes on?'

'Well ... yes. Well, I don't really remember. It might have been earlier in the evening perhaps when I was still dressed.'

'And he did all these?'

'Well maybe not all of them. One or two or three of his friends were all very ... errrr physical perhaps is the word.'

The tears had begun to dry up as she thought fast.

'Let me have my bath dear and I will try to remember exactly what happened.'

'But why is your pussy so sore?'

'Well again I don't really remember but I was bouncing up and down on his ... knee at one stage. Yes that's right and I remember he had very bony knees and I remember getting a bit sore where he was bouncing me.'

'So what about the cum stains on your body and in your hair? Who was that? What was he trying to do to you?'

The little girl lost look was back. She practically lisped.

'I have no idea how that could have happened. But I know I am never going to get drunk like that again in public. There is just too much that I do not remember.'

'Let me help a bit. Your tits are sore because probably the best part of forty or fifty men played with them. Your bum is sore because the same number of men played with your backside. And your cunt is sore because you were bouncing up and down on a dozen or more dicks as you sat on their knees. You then lay on the table as the last five or so wanked over you. Remember now?'

She took a sharp intake of breath and looked steadily at me now. Gone was the little-girl look, gone was the lisping, frail little girl in need of protection.

'And what were you doing while I was being manhandled and pushed from hand to hand, from man to man? Where were you when I was looking round for help? Where were you when poor Sue and I, and probably Frannie and Kay, were being molested by all these men?

Where were you? At the bar I expect, getting drunk, or watching some silly football match. No I'll bet you were doing the same, molesting one of my poor friends. Or even that tart Lucia. I will ask Frannie and Kay you know. You'll see if I won't. And if you did. God help you. I will... I will...'

'You will what dear.' I laughed and picked her up in my arms and carried her towards the bath, which was in danger of overflowing now. I lowered her into the water and smothered her mouth in kisses.

She was so relieved, now she really did start crying.

'Oh I hate you, so much,' she said pulling her tongue back from my lips.

'I hate that you can wind me up so easily. I hate that you know I am regretting every minute of what happened yesterday and I hate that I love you so much that I was worried that you were really upset. You see that's how much I hate you.'

'You really hate me as much as you hated all those men fawning round and playing with you yesterday. You hated being the centre of attention. You hated all those men admiring your body. You hated that they seemed to adore those little tits that you keep telling me nobody likes. You hated the way they fondled, yes and pinched that beautiful little ass of yours. You hated it when they told you to stand on the table so they could admire those lovely long legs. And yes you hated bouncing around on other women's property, those assorted cocks that have made you so sore. And you will also hate the public beating that you will get when we all get together again and I tell those innocent virginal wives, Sue, Frannie and Kay, in case you did not recognise who I was talking about, what you have done. And finally their husbands will hate watching you squirm and squeal when you are lying across my knee with your bright red naked bottom sticking up, proud, but sore for all to see. And we will both hate it later when I bring you home and fuck that arse until it is as sore as it is now.'

My little diatribe finished as she pulled me over into the bath with her, water slopped all over the floor and matching tears of laughter fell from our eyes. I was gentleman enough not to haul her out of the bath and give her a good seeing-to considering her that her, self induced, injuries were really quite painful. I could wait. Indeed I had to. There was no way she felt like sex even that evening so I played the martyr and just let her go to sleep in my arms.

I was aware of the fact that it was only two weeks before we went skiing and that seemed like a very appropriate place for her to get her bottom spanked for last night's misdemeanours.