All Comments on 'The New Job Ch. 01'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Nude Harry story

This Harry is another nude lawyer, and will soon be working with a bunch of naked attractive women. No surprises there. Awaiting the next instalment in this new Harry adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good start

look forward to future chapters, which I hope will include plentiful sex.

Some CFNM hack writers on this site write redundant, boring stories with no sex. You are not a hack; look forward to the next installment!

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago
Promising

I do have and really enjoy 'nude world' fantasies, in pretty much any format.

Could it even be that Vivian is setting the stage for general change in her company's dress code, eventually? Somehow I'm quite sure Christy won't stay the only nude woman for very long, but I do hope there will be enough detail and inconvenient situations before the nudity becomes just matter-of-fact and barely register somewhere in the background as it has been in this part to same degree already, and quite often in some other stories; although in generally nudist settings it might be fairly realistic of course, we want to enjoy the out of social norm situation here much more accurately than that.

I also wonder how long it will be before we are invited to the mentioned kinky parties, again, I hope it won't be too rushed, and won't lover the trill of the main course, but be rather used to generate problems for the pow character, who, knowing the author, might be expected to be quite easy going and nonchalant about complex, complicated and even rather messed up relationships just assuming everyone takes up poliamory as easy as he does.

Well, I shouldn't run before the carriage, especially that far off the path!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Good start

There was a story about a travel agency that started going nude for National Nude Day, but I don’t remember the title. Wish I’d saved it.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
So looking for Ch. 02...and more!!!!

Well done!

KelteriserKelteriseralmost 6 years ago
Interesting story

I am intrigued by the idea of the story

Interesting read - looking forward to next instalment

well done

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Exciting

I sure hope you keep your promise to continue this potentially intriging series soon. The plot could go in any number of directions. Your creativity knows no bounds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish

The dam story it's a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So, where is Chapter 2?

I know normal lives get busy, but it has been quite a while since the first titillating chapter was published and we are still waiting chapter 2. I am tempted to say pull your finger out of whatever orifice it is wedge in and get typing. However, if your finger is currently in the orifice of a very sexy lady, let her cum first.

canoodlistcanoodlistover 5 years ago
Waiting

Waiting to see how long it takes to get the boss naked on the job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
H Stoner,

You are one of the best authors of this material that I have ever had the pleasure to

read! I've read most of what you have on Literotica. I hope to see fresh material soon!(?) That "Harry Stone" sure gets around, doesn't he? Such a lucky guy! I'm jealous! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So what was Monday like?

I keep hoping for another chapter in this story. What *does* happen Monday morning?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter please

A very charming story with real characters. Please continue.

dwr0242dwr0242almost 4 years ago

Obviously you intended to continue this story since you called it chapter 1. This is a great story, I think it's time for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story beginning. Seemed to go in a different direction from your other story lines. I have had high hopes for you to continue this story.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

What's up with the tags?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to Ch. 2. What will Monday be like? What issues will Harry have to address the first time nude Christy has to visit the back shop? What will the boss do next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous