The New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

When Vivian was done looking at me, she walked to Christy's desk, picked up the handset to Christy's phone and punched in three digits. I could hear Vivian's voice directly and over a PA system saying, "As previously announced, I ask that all front building staff gather now in the lunchroom." Still smiling, Vivian hung up the phone. "Get your sandals on Harry. It's time to meet the staff."

I put on my sandals and followed Vivian out of the office, out of the suite, and down a different hallway. Christy was walking beside me. We made a right turn and began down a hallway that ran the long east-west dimension of the building. Several times we met other women in the hall. A few did double takes. I heard some "oh my" and "holy shit." As we continued to follow Vivian along the hall, Christy leaned towards me and said softly, "Well, you do look good naked."

We came to a door. Vivian said, "Wait here," and went inside. As I stood outside the door with Christy, a couple of reasonably attractive young women came up and, looking at me, went through the door. After several minutes, Vivian opened the door and said "Come in." I went through the door, followed by Christy. Vivian led us onto a part of the floor that was raised about three inches higher than the rest. We were in a very large room with several rows of long tables. Women were seated at all of the tables. I'm guessing that there were at least 70 women in the room. I'm also guessing that, apart from Vivian, the oldest was, maybe, 40.

Vivian spoke in a voice that needed no amplification. "Ladies, as you know from the memo I sent out, Freya has hired its first in-house legal counsel. I'd like you to meet our new lawyer Harry Stone. As you know, Harry will be the only man working in the front of the building. I promised you a surprise in my memo. Harry, step up here." I stepped next to Vivian, in full view of the entire room. "Harry has my full authority. If you have something that you think might be a legal issue, ask Harry. If Harry tells you not to do something, don't do it. If Harry tells you to do something, do it. Now, this is the surprise," Vivian announced, "You can see that Harry has no clothes on. At my request, Harry has agreed to work in the nude at all times while he is with Freya. Harry is a well-built young man. You should feel free to look all you want. However," Vivian reached down and squeezed my dick, "don't touch. That would be harassment." Glancing at Christy, Vivian added, "We'll be assembling again in six weeks for another surprise. That's it. Let's get back to work ladies."

Again, I surprised myself. I didn't feel at all embarrassed to be standing in front of a room full of women naked. Rather, it seemed kind of exciting.

We followed Vivian back to the management suite. "Ok, get to work," she said and went into her office. I followed Christy into our office. I sat down at my new desk. The faux leather of the chair felt cold on my bare ass. Christy had picked up a stack of files which she set on my desk. "These are the proposed vendor contracts that Vivian wanted you to review." There was a healthy stack of them. I started in and was soon so absorbed I forgot that I was naked.

About two and a half hours later, Christy said, "Harry, do you want to get lunch?" Then, looking over at me, she said, "Sorry, I forgot. Vivian has your clothes. I'm going out. Do you want me to bring you something back?" Christy got me a ham sandwich.

I was still digging through proposed contracts at 5:30 when Vivian came into our office with my clothes. "Harry, I hope that you enjoyed your first day," she said. "Here are your clothes back. I let you slide because today was your first day, but, from now on, I want you naked when you come through the door in the morning and naked when you leave at night. If you think that you have to wear something on your drive to and from work, you undress and get dressed in the parking lot." Vivian walked out.

From the other side of the room, Christy added, "You might think about shaving your balls, too. Those hairs aren't very attractive." I gave Christy a look meant to question why she had even noticed the hairs on my balls. Christy shrugged and said, "Vivian said we are supposed to look." I went home that night and shaved my balls.

Over the course of that first week, I met several of the women who worked at Freya. Uniformly, the women looked me up and down when we first met. I actually found that to be quite nice. What was disappointing was that they began ignoring my nudity as I interacted with them on subsequent occasions.

My first Friday at Freya was a warm, sunny day. Around 11:30, Christy said, "Vivian orders pizza in for everyone at lunch on Friday. Today, we're having it out in the shelter. Are you up for going out there?"

I'd been walking around naked all week. Going outside to the shelter didn't seem that big an issue any more. "Sure, why not?" I replied.

"There will be guys from the back of the building," Christy said. "There are only a few and they tend to stay to themselves."

"No biggie," I replied.

"Ok. Let's go," Christy said. I followed her through the building to the opposite side. Christy had a tan skirt on that day that highlighted her firm, tight ass and showed her sexy legs off nicely. Walking behind Christy was always a pleasant experience.

Stepping outside, the sun and breeze felt wonderful on my bare skin. I followed Christy into the shade of the shelter. Groups of women were sitting at picnic tables eating pizza. At one table at the far end of the shelter were five men whom I had not met. They were looking at me with less than friendly expressions. I followed Christy through the line to get some pizza and then to a picnic table with several other young women, two of whom I'd already met. We talked about plans for the weekend and various other things. The one subject not mentioned, at least not until we were picking up our paper plates and getting ready to go back inside, was my nudity.

Once we had all stood up from the table, Megan, one of the software designers, said, "Harry, you are sure getting some dirty looks from the back building guys." I turned to look at the five men who were also heading back to their pat of the building. Megan was right.

"They're just jealous that Harry gets to go nude," Christy said.

Megan stopped and looked me up and down. "Jeez, I'd almost forgotten that you're naked," she said to me. "You know," Megan continued, "there are times that I think that it might be fun to spend a day every so often working nude."

As we went back inside, Christy kidded me, "Harry, you're starting to make converts."

Christy and I were closing up for the weekend around 5:30 when she asked me, "Well, you've been at it for a week. How does it feel to work naked?"

"I have to confess," I said, "that it has been a lot better than I expected. It is really comfortable and everyone has been decent about it. Sure, the women look, but that is kind of flattering."

"I'm glad that you said that Harry," Christy replied. "Hey, it's Friday. Do you want to get a drink, after you get dressed of course? There's a decent bar down the street."

Of course I was willing to have a drink with Christy. Holding my keys, I followed her out to the front parking lot. Christy was parked two spaces, now empty, away from my car. She waited as I pulled my clothes out of the car and put them on. "You know, Harry,' Christy said, "it is a little disappointing watching you get dressed. I do like you better naked."

I followed Christy's car a short ways to what was a decent bar. It was not too crowded or too loud on a Friday. Christy and I each had a couple of beers and talked for a couple of hours. Christy was easy to talk to and seemed pretty open. We traded a lot of facts about ourselves that first evening. I learned that Christy had been a swimmer in college. "Just good enough to get a scholarship," she said, that she had graduated with honors with a degree in finance, that she had gotten an MBA with honors from Vivian's undergraduate alma mater, and that she had worked a year for an accounting/consulting firm before Vivian hired her at Freya. I also learned that Christy was still getting over the end of a multi-year relationship. Her ex-boyfriend had blatantly dumped her for another woman. I was dumbfounded that any guy could dump a woman as wonderful as Christy. What we did not talk about was me being naked at work or that she was only five weeks away from having to work naked too.

By the start of my fifth week, I would have felt uncomfortable had I been in the office dressed. Thankfully, I never had occasion to go to the back of the building where the men worked; although Christy had to go back there every now and again. I had met most of the "front of the building" women. A few had initially been uncomfortable interacting with a naked man, but I thought that I was getting to the point of being accepted. Increasingly, the women would make good natured comments about my body or about the fact that I was naked. Rather than feeling harassed, I enjoyed the attention. Most gratifying was the fact that Friday evening drinks with Christy had become a regular event. As Christy put it, "It's not like I have a hot date to get to."

One of the things we talked about during those Friday evenings was our boss, Vivian. "Vivian likes to be perceived as shocking and a bit domineering," Christy said. "In truth, she's really a good boss and cares a lot about the people who work for her. Her private life is a mystery. You know that mansion she lives in. I've heard rumors that she has some very kinky parties."

Christy and I went for our Friday evening drinks at the end of that fifth week as usual. We talked about the things we were working on together and our respective plans for the weekend, nothing of great importance. It was getting close to the time that we usually left when Christy put her hand on my forearm. That was unusual in itself because Christy and I almost never touched. "Harry," Christy said, "I did something that I'm starting to get very nervous about."

"What did you do?" I asked. After working with her for five weeks, Christy was the last person whom I'd expect to do anything improper. Not that she was a rules-freak or anything. Christy was simply a very bright person with good judgment.

"Well," Christy said slowly, "I'm supposed to start working nude the Monday after next. I went to Vivian on Wednesday and asked her if we could move that up to next Monday. She said that she'd think about it. She got back to me this afternoon and said that I start working in the nude Monday morning."

"Why did you ask her to move the date up?" I asked.

Christy blushed. She looked down at the table and then looked back up at me. "Well," she said, "You have seemed to like it so it didn't seem like that big a deal. I started thinking about what it would be like to be in the office all day with no clothes on and it seemed sort of, well, exciting. I got enthusiastic about it and asked Vivian if I could start going nude sooner. Now, I'm wondering if I made a mistake."

Christy did seem genuinely conflicted about what she had done. "It is nerve-racking up until you get your clothes off," I said. "Then it's done and pretty soon, you'll start feeling good about it."

"You really feel good about working naked?" Christy asked.

I surprised myself a little by answering, "Yeah. I do. I can't really imagine going back to a clothed job."

Christy looked at me silently for nearly a minute. Then she said, "I guess we'd better pay up and get going."

We walked out to our cars, I took a risk and said, "Besides, while you dress well and always look very beautiful, I'm sure that you are more beautiful naked."

Christy stopped walking and looked at me. I was sure that I had just fucked up. A smile came onto Christy's lovely face. "You're going to find out Monday," she said. She turned and walked to her car. I could swear that she was swinging her hips more than normal. As Christy reached her car door, she turned back to me and said, "Make sure that you're in early Monday."

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers
12