The New MD and the New IT Guy

Story Info
Their successors get it on.
9.1k words
4.61
23.4k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the MD and IT guy first.

*****

My name is Greg and I am 25 years old and today I start the first day of my new job in a new town, I am taking over in the IT department from someone who apparently went off with the old MD. As I waited in reception for HR to take me through the induction process my thoughts go back to the previous evening and the fun I had with an older lady called Samantha.

I moved into my new flat on Saturday and spent all of the weekend sorting out my stuff and getting it clean, by 5PM on Sunday it was as good as it was going to get so I went into town to get a drink and something to eat. I walked into a bar and found a seat at the last empty table and ordered a Sunday roast and a bottle of beer, after a few minutes a lady asked if the other seat was taken, I looked up and saw an attractive black lady in what looked like her late 30's, she had short black hair and a attractive face, she was wearing a zip up hooded top and red skin tight jeans, her legs looked fantastic in the jeans and her top looked like there a swell that hinted at a sizeable bust.

"Of course," I replied and swept my hand to show she was welcome, "My name is Greg by the way," and held out for hand.

"Samantha," she replied and held my hand in soft yet confident grip.

"Can I get you a drink? It seems remiss to see an attractive lady in a bar without a drink in her hand." I offered.

She smiled and said "A gallant young gentleman which is a rare thing these days shall we share a bottle of wine? And let's split the cost."

We ordered a bottle of chardonnay and she ordered a Sunday roast as well, I asked the waitress if mine could be delayed until Samantha's was ready so we could eat together.

We talked and talked for the rest of evening but we didn't drink a lot, I found out she was 49 and she too was starting her new job in a new town the next day and had sorted out her new house and couldn't be bothered to cook either, we had both finished long term relationships in the past 6 months and as the bar thinned out we ended up sitting on a comfy sofa in the corner and gradually sat closer and closer together until we were touching knees.

The bar closed at 10PM and I asked her if she wanted a coffee around mine to end the evening, she looked at me and said "You would invite an old bird like for coffee?"

I leant and whispered in her ear "You are only as old as the man you are feeling," and she giggled and took my hand and said "I live 2 minutes walk away please come to mine."

I raised her hand and kissed it and then leant in and kissed me on the cheek. As she pulled away I leant over and kissed her gently on the corner of the mouth, "Let's go now," she said and picked up her handbag and took my hand and walked outside.

We walked hand in hand until we arrived outside a detached 3 bedroom house just off the high street in a new development. She opened the door and showed me in and locked the door behind me, "In case you try to escape until I say you can."

"I'm not trying to escape," I replied and kissed her on the lips again, I'm 5ft 10 inches tall and she was the same height and this time she put her arms around my neck and kissed me open mouthed, I responded and soon we were making out in her hallway.

She pulled away and said "I'm not used to this, I was with the same man for 20 years until recently, please don't think less of me if I'm not sure what to do, do you mind if I get you that coffee now?"

I put an arm around her waist and walked with her into the kitchen and then she started making coffee and we talked whilst holding hands, we drank the coffee in the kitchen and then I kissed her again and said "Thank you for a lovely evening, take my number and call me if you want to meet again?"

"Don't you want to stay the night?" she asked.

My cock was straining inside my jeans as she said that and I replied "I want things to go at your pace and yes if the option was there I would like nothing more than to spend the night with you."

"Unfortunately we can't you err know do it," she said as she looked down at the floor, "wrong time of the month."

I walked over and kissed her hard on the mouth and she responded and then I just said "Can I hug you then?" she took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom where I unzipped the top she was wearing and must have stared at her breasts as they came into view.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked and started to zip herself back up.

"Oh no just the opposite, you are magnificent." I stammered in reply.

Her breasts were I later learnt a 38D and sitting in that white lacy almost see through bra looked fantastic. I kissed her again and she said "I forgot I was wearing this bra, I didn't expect to meet someone," she said as I unzipped her jacket again and then pulled it off her shoulders as she undid the bra.

We stood there and kissed and she pulled my t shirt over my head and started to kiss me again. I reached around her and pulled her close as we were now both topless.

"I want to see you again," she said as I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts.

"Thank fuck for that I want to see more of you." I replied.

"Please stop or I will just feel even guiltier about not letting you have me," she responded.

"I would not have had you, we will have had each other," I responded and kissed her leaving her breasts alone.

"Please hug me in bed," she asked.

I removed my trousers and socks and crawled into bed wearing just my boxers as she got changed into a pair of silky short sleeved pyjamas. She joined me in bed and kissed again and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck, she moved her bum back into my groin and I readjusted so my hard on was not poking her in the bum, after 10 minutes she just said "I can't leave you like that," and rolled over and put her hand down my boxers, "Oh my god it's huge," she said and that really boosted my ego, she continued to stroke me and that really got me going.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to come soon" I whispered.

She stroked me harder and then moved down my body until her mouth was over my cock and then took the head into her mouth. It was like 1000 volts went off all over my body and I felt the head swell and then I spewed what felt like a galloon of my come into her mouth, she moaned around me cock and kept pumping, she managed to swallow most of it but there was a bit that dripped from her mouth which she caught with her finger and put back into her mouth.

"I'm really sorry that I was so quick," I said. "It's been a while."

She removed herself from my cock and moved back up and kissed me hard on the mouth, "I'm glad I have that affect on you," she said.

We then curled up and spooned again and then fell asleep until her alarm went off at 6am and I woke up with her bum resting against my morning woody and my hand on her breast.

"Morning sexy," I said as she blinked into the land of awake.

"Morning handsome," was her reply "I don't mean to kick you out but I've got to get ready for work and so have you."

I kissed her on the lips and rolled on top of her and her legs went wide and she just said "You must give me your number," and kissed me hard as my cock moved against her silky pyjama covered mound.

She wrapped her legs around me and just said "You are the most wonderful man, you didn't leave when I said I couldn't make love to you because of you know, well I'm now going to admit I lied because I didn't want to fuck you on a first date, I'm so sorry."

I kissed her and pulled my boxers down and she grabbed my cock, I undid the buttons on her pyjama top and sucked a nipple into my mouth and she grabbed my head to her nipple, and I located the drawstring to her pyjama bottoms and pulled it so they were loose, "We haven't got time to do it properly," she said as she felt my hand go inside the pyjamas and stroke her mound through the white knickers she had on.

I kissed her and said "Next time, we will have a meal out and then we will do whatever you want, just promise you won't lie to me again."

"I promiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssseeeeeeeeee," she wailed as she felt my finger brush her knickers clad lips.

I moved down her body and grabbed her knickers and pyjama bottoms and pulled them down and off her and then dived between her legs, she was so worked up and wet that as soon as my tongue touched her clit she came with a wail to her own personal deity "Oh my fucking god," she screamed as the orgasm ripped through her.

"Now we are even," I said and climbed out from between her legs and went looking for my jeans as she shook and shook, her nipples were now an inch long and she looked gorgeous laying them in the afterglow of a mind numbing orgasm.

"Next time we meet you are going to fuck my brains out," she said once she had calmed down.

"Are you free tomorrow night?" I asked.

"You are keen, and oh god yes I can't wait, shame I've got to have meal with the senior managers at the new firm this evening or we could have met tonight," she replied.

"See you then," I replied and left my phone number on a note pad in her bedroom.

I leaned over and kissed her and said "Let's meet in the same bar tomorrow night at 7?" I said.

"It's a date," she replied and we exchanged tongues in a long deep kiss.

I made it home and had a quick shower before making it into reception at the company just before 9. I spent until 11 in an induction course and was then introduced to my new team and the supervisor took me on a tour of the building and introduced me to some people who I would be dealing with on a regular basis.

We stopped by the MD's office and was introduced to Mandy the MD's PA who just said "She's in a meeting and will be the rest of the day, please try tomorrow."

I then spent the rest of the day sorting out my own laptop and fixed a couple of printers before going home just after 5. On my way home I got a text from a number I didn't recognise that just said "The dinner has been cancelled, come around mine for 7 S xx."

At this point I realised it was Samantha and texted back "I've seen yours, your turn to see mine," and then sent her the address.

10 minutes later I got a text back saying "See you at 7, I'll bring an overnight bag,"

I got changed into a t shirt and tracksuit bottoms as soon as I got home and made sure the flat was tidy and changed the bed sheets and the doorbell rang just after 7, I let her in and just said "Hi."

She said "Hi," back and then we were in each other's arms kissing and running our hands over each other.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Starving," she said and I took her into the lounge where I looked at what she wearing, she had on a knee length body con dress and black jacket, the dress was grey and had black side panels and was a sensible dress, on her though it looked fantastic as she took her jacket off and I took it from her and hung it up.

She followed me into the kitchen and helped me make some scrambled eggs on toast for us both which she seemed to enjoy, "I haven't had that in years," she said as we put the plates in the sink and then asked "Can I have a tour of the flat?"

All the doors came off a corridor so I showed her inside each one and we got to the bedroom last, I asked her to wait there and went and got her bag and carried it into the bedroom, "I cleared a corner of the wardrobe and half that drawer if you want to leave some clothes and things here?" I asked.

She looked at me and stroked my face and just said "Thank you, you aren't thinking of this as a quick fling are you?" she asked.

"No, are you?" I replied.

"God no, there is something about you that makes me feel I don't know what, I've never felt it before, now can you give me 5 minutes to sort things out."

I went into the kitchen and washed up the dinner plates when I heard a noise behind me and Samantha was standing there wearing only a see though red and black night dress. It was short only down to just below her pussy and had spaghetti straps on the shoulders. She had one arm up on her hip with the hip sticking out to one side. "Well, what do you think?" she asked.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand and led her straight back to the bedroom. She giggled and said "I take it you approve then."

"Fuck yes," was my reply.

"Good, now fuck me, I'm here all night," she said as she pulled the t shirt over my head and then pushed me onto the bed, she then grabbed my tracksuit bottoms and boxers and pulled them off me leaving me naked, she straddled me and kissed me as I pulled the straps off her shoulders and let the garment fall to her waist.

She leant over me and dangled a breast in front of my face so what was a man to do other than suck the nipple on the end of it straight into my mouth. She sucked in air though her teeth and then murmured "God yes, take me now, I'm already so wet," as I reached down and gathered up the bottom of the night dress and reached round and clasped her bum cheeks, she pulled her breast from my mouth and scooted back so her mound was over my cock, she grabbed my cock and pointed it straight up and then slowly sank down onto it, I titled my head back and made an "ahh," noise as I felt my cock enter her, she did similar thing as she felt the intruder stretch her open. My cock is about 7 inches long but is quite thick ad she felt the girth as she slowly sank down until we were fully connected, at this point she leant forward and kissed me on the lips and said "I think we are going to have a long and beautiful friendship."

As we started to fuck each other I replied "you think you are going to get me again then do you?

"You can't resist fucking me," she said as she lifted her hips on me.

"OK, got me there," I said and rolled us over so I was on top and really started to pound into her. Her arms and legs wrapped themselves around me and started to pant and 5 minutes later she announced "I'm going to come, come with me please."

I pounded harder and faster and then felt her nails dig into my back as her orgasm started and I emptied myself deep inside her with a roar as she came with a shriek.

"If you keep doing that to me we are going to get on just fine," she said as we detached and she ran to the bathroom to clean up. Samantha came back with her night dress scrunched up in her hands and she threw it on the floor as she crawled under the covers with me.

"Keep that for another time," I said.

"Now you think I might want to do this again," she replied as she rested her head on my shoulder and threw an arm and a leg over me.

We talked about stuff until I asked her where her new job was. "Wilson's" she said.

I looked at her and said "Ditto, I'm the new IT geek."

She looked at me and said "I'm the new MD."

I looked at her and just said "Oh shit."

"Oh shit indeed," and then kissed me on the lips, "We'll just have to keep this quiet, you know what happened to both our predecessors don't you?" she asked.

"I heard rumours," I confirmed.

"The lady who was MD before me left her husband and went to live in Portugal with her younger IT support lover," she said.

"If you still want me in a few years perhaps we could do that?" I asked.

"Be serious," she said.

"Oh I am about you and kissed her on the lips which soon escalated into a full on making out session and ended with me fucking her doggy style to a huge orgasm whilst rubbing her clit.

We went to sleep and woke up at the 6AM alarm that she asked to be set. As I shook the wooziness from my head Samantha whispered in my ear "I need you before we go to work," and started playing with my morning glory.

I rolled her onto her back and licked her to an orgasm before I entered her and fucked her from behind whilst we lying on our sides.

We had a shower together where we cleaned each other before I made breakfast and coffee whilst she did her make up, we sat down together and talked about we were going to play this. We decided at work we would keep it very cool and be ultra professional.

Outside work we going to enjoy each other's company and see how it went from there.

So for the next 3 months we saw each other 1 night during the week and every Friday and Saturday nights, the week day night changed depending on what work commitments she had, I left some clothes in her house and she left some at mine, sometimes we saw each other at work and one day we were in the lift alone and held hands until I pull her to me and kissed her on the cheek, she sighed and rested her head on my shoulder until we heard a ping and separated, the door opened and Mandy walked in, she took one look at us and just said "Not again."

Samantha and Mandy had a chat in her office with the door closed where Mandy was told everything, by now Samantha knew that Mandy would keep her confidence and just said "Well you aren't married so good for you, do you see it lasting?"

"Frankly yes, I haven't told him yet but after 3 months together I know I love him."

"Does he love you?" asked Mandy.

"I hope so," replied Samantha,

"Do you think you had better find out?" asked Mandy.

"I don't want to ask in case I don't like the answer," said Samantha.

That was Friday and Samantha was coming to mine for the weekend. I arrived home and tidied up and Samantha turned up a couple of hours later, I got her a drink and she sat on the sofa with me rubbing her feet whilst we watched the news on TV. "Greg, I love you," she said.

I looked at her and she had a look of fear in her eyes. I moved over and kissed her on the lips gently and just said "Thank fuck for that, I was scared that you would think I was a stupid young man if I told you first because Samantha Drummond I absolutely love you too."

We kissed passionately on the sofa and I ended up on top of her, "Fancy some hot sofa sex?" I asked.

"God yes, fuck me here and now," she commanded in her best MD voice.

I undid the buttons on her blouse slowly and kissed the piece of skin that became exposed each time and then pulled her up from the sofa so I could remove her blouse and bra and then sucked a nipple into my mouth, she held my head as I stimulated the nipple with my tongue and she then pulled my head onto it's partner so it wasn't feeling left out.

I pulled my shirt over my head and her fingers worked furiously to undo my trousers and pull them down, I got off the sofa and pulled them, my underwear and socks off whilst she pulled her skirt and knickers off and laid back down on the sofa. I moved between her legs and kissed her thighs. She opened them wider at the thought of the oral assault she knew she was just about to receive. I licked her lower lips and then sucked her clit into my mouth and stuck 2 fingers inside her; she went stiff and then screamed "Fuck me," as she came. I carried on finger fucking and licking her until she came again and then she grabbed my head and pulled it away, "Will you make love to me please?" she asked as she pulled my head up so I could kiss her.

We exchanged kisses and my cock was like a heat seeking missile, as it went straight inside her and she kissed me again as she felt it pass her lips and fill her up. "I will never tire of this," she said as we both started to rock and roll. It was slow loving sex rather than hard fucking and she whimpered through another 2 orgasms in the 15 minutes before I blew my load inside her.

After I blew my load we exchanged kisses for a good 5 minutes afterwards. "I love you Samantha," I said and she kissed me before saying "I love you Greg."

We talked for a bit before deciding that we would wait for the 6 month lease to expire on my flat and then if things were still going well I would move into her house with her. We also decided it was time that we would need to meet each other's families.

I rang my parents and arranged to visit them the following weekend and I told them that I had met someone that I wanted them to meet. My mum worries about me whereas my dad lets me make my own mistakes, "You don't learn unless you fuck up," is one of his favourite sayings.