The New MD and the New IT Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fell asleep with me clasping her breast and me telling her how much I love her and can't wait to marry her, she held my hand on her breast like it was the most precious thing in the world.

A few weeks later was the Christmas ball, I bought a tuxedo and all the accessories and Samantha bought a new dress that I was not allowed to see before the night. She sent everyone home early on the day of the ball so that everyone could get ready, obviously mainly the women as all the men needed to do was shit, shave and shower.

I got dressed and waited for Samantha to come down the stairs and I stood there open mouthed when I saw her. She was wearing a red silky floor length dress that was Grecian in style, it had a strap over one shoulder so she must had a strapless bra on underneath, there was slit in the middle at the front which exposed her nylon clad legs up to her knee as she walked, and she was wearing bright red lipstick as well as her normal classy make up. She walked over to me and closed my mouth with her finger and said "Will I do?"

"You can wear that again," I said, "Just so I can take it off you, you look the belle of the ball" as she held my hand and did a twirl.

"Well thank you kind sir and you scrub up ok yourself," she replied.

"I plan on walking in with your arm and arm and not letting go all night, I think people might then twig who my sexy and hunky fiancé is then," she said.

The taxi I had booked arrived and as the do was being held in a country hotel just outside of town I had booked a room, Samantha told me she had packed something special that she would wear just for the 2 of us later and I was not to drink too much as she had plans for me as soon as we could politely leave.

We held hands and as soon as we arrived and I checked us into the room and put the bag in the room before I met her in reception where she talking to Mandy. I walked up behind her and placed an arm around her and she melted into me and then she looped her arm through mine and said "Let's do this," and kissed me full on the lips just as some people from work walked through reception and gawped at the display of affection which I magnified by patting her bum.

Mandy rolled her eyes and went looking for her husband who she reckoned was probably at the bar already. We walked into the hall and a few people gawped and some congratulated us and some of the women looked at me and then Samantha and said lucky bitch whilst giving their fat older husbands a sideway glance.

We spent the whole evening in physical contact, be it holding hands or arms lopped through arms and when she gave the speech which she ended by saying that on our wedding day the whole office would have the day off, which prompted a large cheer and cries of congratulations.

We snuck away about 10:30 and went straight to the room where she asked me to unzip her dress and revealed she was wearing a red and black lacy Basque with hold ups and no knickers, "I felt naughty all evening knowing that I was going to surprise you with this, now let me fuck you as I wanted to do all evening," she pulled my jacket off, removed my tie and shirt and pulled my trousers down, she then pulled my boxers down and sucked my cock into her mouth.

She pulled back and said "Come in my mouth my young stud," and then gobbled my cock back into her mouth and soon had me on the edge of ecstasy with her wonderful technique.

"I'm going to come," I announced and she deep throated me as the come poured our of my cock and down her throat, she held me up by my arse cheeks as my legs went all wobbly until she was sure she had all my come and then released my cock and pushed me backwards onto the bed. She straddled me and took my still hard cock all the way inside her as I reached up and found the zip at the front of the Basque, and unzipped it half way which was enough to feel and cup her breasts as she was grinding herself on me.

"I love you Greg Green," she hissed through her teeth as she felt an orgasm rising within her and then started to shake as it ripped through her and I let her collapse on me started to move my cock in and out of her as she did so.

"I adore you Samantha Drummond and always will," I whispered in her ear and she then turned her head and we began kissing whilst my cock was slowly sawing in and out of her pussy. We stayed like that for a few minutes until she announced "Coming on your big fat cock," and I held her and kissed through another orgasm.

I was by now starting to feel the tingle and started to really move in and out of her from below, she started to grunt on each stroke and whispered in my ear "I want your come in me," and started to really move her hips in time with my thrusts. I rolled us over and pounded her from on top as I felt her silky material coated legs rub against my arse and thighs, "I'm coming again join me," she said in my ear and started a high pitched wail as she felt my come paint her insides, "Yes, you beautiful man," she screamed.

We separated as she was now needing to get the toilet and I lay on my back on the bed as she walked back in, she removed the Basque but left the hold ups on and cuddled me on the bed and we kissed until we both fell asleep.

I woke up at 7 the next morning to find her mashing her groin against my face and so I licked her to an early morning orgasm and then she moved down my body and impaled herself on my morning glory, and then rode herself to another crashing orgasm when my cock deposited a large amount of come inside her clutching pussy.

We had a shower and decided on an early breakfast so we could get home and start planning the wedding and honeymoon.

We got married 9 months later and had a honeymoon in Mexico. 15 years later at her retirement party were enacted the night of the Christmas ball and despite her hair now being all grey and her body not being as firm as it used to be she is still my sexy, gorgeous, beautiful wonderful wife.