The New MD and the New IT Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a 2 hour drive to my parents and Samantha let me drive her company BMW Z4, we pulled up outside my parent's house and I kissed her on the lips, she had chosen a conservative yet smart dress and we walked up path to the front door and pressed the doorbell, she held my hand so hard I thought I was going to lose the circulation in my hands.

"Hi Dad," I said when he opened the door.

He looked at me and smiled and said "Hi son," then looked at Samantha and just said "Excuse my rude son but your name is?"

She gave her best winning smile and said "Samantha, please to meet you Mr Green."

"Please call me Fred and come in," he said.

He held my arm and just whispered in my ear "she is pretty, what the fuck is she doing with you?"

Samantha heard and smiled at my dad as he showed us into the lounge. I just looked to the ceiling as Samantha gripped my hand even tighter as she saw my mum sitting on the sofa, if my mum disapproved of something the look on her face could freeze hell and that was the exact look she was giving Samantha.

Samantha sat down next to me on the sofa as my dad said "Dee, this is Greg's friend Samantha."

"Hi Mrs Green, how are you?" Samantha asked.

"Fine thank you Samantha may I ask you a question?" asked mum in her matter of fact voice.

"Yes, of course," replied Samantha in a civil yet guarded reply.

"How old are you?" asked mum.

"49," came the quick reply.

"How come a woman a year younger than my self think it is ok to seduce my son?" asked mum.

"Well Mrs Green, first of all I did not seduce Greg, he was more than happy to spend time with me, secondly I don't appreciate the tone of your questioning," Samantha replied and gripped my hand so hard I lost the feeling in it.

"Mum, please can't you be happy for me, Samantha and I met in bar like 2 normal people would and we are both normal people and I have fallen in love with her." I said.

"I'm sure she is very nice but she old enough to be your mother, I cannot and will not approve of her using you for an ego boost and probably sex," mum responded.

Samantha then said something which surprised me, "Greg and Fred, would you mind excusing yourselves whilst I and Mrs Green have a woman to woman chat?"

I looked at my dad and he shrugged and said "Let's water the plants son."

We got up and I squeezed Samantha's hand as I left and she smiled at me as we left the room, we stood in the garden where I smoked my first cigarette in nearly a year, my dad smoked and he knew I had the odd one in moments of stress.

"Well who's going to win?" he asked.

"Tough to call," I responded and then my mum appeared at the door.

"You can come back in now," she called out and my dad and I looked at each other and shrugged.

We came back into the lounge to see my mum and Samantha laughing together. "So Dee" asked Samantha "have you got any baby photos to show me?"

I rolled my eyes and sat patiently as Samantha was guided through 3 photo albums of me growing up whilst I was thinking "Will someone tell me what the fuck was said." In the end I couldn't wait anymore and just said "So there is no blood on the floor and no sign of hypnosis or possession so what happened?"

"Dee and I have come to an understanding," said Samantha, "she understands I genuinely love you and that you feel the same for me, but if I ever mess you about then she will cut my head off and bury me under the patio."

"Straight to the point there mum," I said and smiled and mum said "I agree not to interfere and though not totally happy about it I can see you are happy and Samantha made me see that is more important than anything to a mother."

We went out to the local pub for a drink and a light lunch and said our goodbyes in the early evening, As I drove out of town I pulled into a driveway and Samantha looked surprised "this car isn't big enough for car sex," she said as we moved further from the main road and then the big country house came into view.

"Welcome to my special treat for you tonight, this is a well known local hotel with a brilliant restaurant and the rooms are fantastic, would you like to stay the night?" I asked.

"I didn't pack anything," she said.

"I did for you, a change of underwear and a pair of jeans and blouse, was that ok?" I replied.

She leant over and kissed me hard on the lips and just said "Please never stop surprising me like this."

We checked in and looked around the room, or should I say suite, there was a lounge and large bedroom with the biggest bed I had ever seen and an en suite bathroom that had everything marble you could think off.

I went to the toilet whilst Samantha hung our clothes up in the wardrobe and when I walked into the bedroom she was naked laying on the bed lying with one leg bent and the other flat. "You have way too many clothes on," she said and I then got naked in about 20 seconds and dived onto the bed next to her. We kissed and our bodies seemed to mould into one as I ended up on top of her. "I'm so horny for you just take me now," she whispered and grabbed my cock and placed it at her entrance and then grabbed my arse cheeks and pulled my inside.

She was so wet and worked up that I slid straight in and hit bottom as I straightened my arms looked down at the face of my beautiful girlfriend, and started to move my cock in and out her. She tipped her head back as I picked up the pace and she stroked my sides as I stroked in and out of her, she then reached up and grabbed my head and pulled me down so I was flat on top of her and kissed me hard, at the same time she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs under my mum and encouraged me to speed up. I resisted her urge to go faster and altered the angle of entry so that my cock rubbed her clit and she started to shake and pant, all of a sudden she went stiff as a board her grip around my neck turned vice like and her mouth opened but no sound came out as she came, 2 seconds later a shriek like I had never heard before left her lips as she felt my come hit her womb.

We lay there for a few minutes and she just said "Never leave me please."

I looked into her eyes and said "Marry me darling."

She looked at me with a shocked look on her face and then kissed me so hard I thought my lips were going to fall off and then said "Yes."

My cock that had started to go soft suddenly went hard again and I started to move in and out of her again, her hips responded and soon we fucking each other for all we were worth, "Fuck me my wonderful fiancé," she said.

So I did as I hadn't been long since I had come I could go for ages so we fucked with me on top, her on top, doggy style, her bent over the bed and me standing up behind her and finally her laying on her back on the edge of the bed and her legs on my shoulders as I emptied my ball sack into her clutching vagina.

After I came for a 2nd time she staggered to the bathroom and cleaned herself up whilst I sorted out the bed covers which we had rearranged. She came back and joined me under the covers and she said "I am now officially shagged out; I had 5 orgasms during the 2nd bout."

"Are you hungry?" I asked and kissed her on the forehead.

"I seem to have worked up an appetite," she said as we lay hugging each other close. "Did you plan to propose or was it a spur of the moment thing?" she asked.

"I proposed??" I said and winked at her.

She whacked me on the arm and looked at me, "I have been thinking about it for a few days now," I said "but wasn't sure if you would accept, so a bit of both really."

"So you thought you would ask me when your cock was buried inside me?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"It worked didn't it?" I responded.

"True," she said "now what's the restaurant here like?"

We got dressed and had a wonderful meal in the restaurant with a bottle of champagne to celebrate our engagement. I rang my parents and told them, my dad was really happy and my mum accepting is the best way of putting it. Samantha had rung her mother and came off the phone looking nervous"My family have called a conference and would like to meet you," she said.

I saw the look on her face and she said "It's going to be interesting, you thought your mum was a tough audience wait until you meet my mum and her sisters."

We went to bed and put the TV on and watched a movie, well I say watched a movie but it is quite hard to do that when your head is buried between your fiancée's thighs licking her to a crashing orgasm and then fucking her in 4 different positions, we fell asleep with her last words before sleep took her being "I'm fucked, I'm not going to walk properly for a week."

We got up in the morning having forgot to set an alarm call and just having time for a shower and breakfast before heading home where I moved the rest of my stuff into her house and on the Monday managed to talk the agent into terminating my lease early. Samantha told Mandy that we were engaged and I got a pep talk from Mandy which went something along the lines of "don't fuck up or you'll have me to answer to."

Monday afternoon I had to setup the meeting room for the board meeting Samantha walked in, she was wearing a blue dress and a black jacket over the top, she saw me and closed the meeting room door, and she then locked it from the inside.

"Hi gorgeous," I said.

"Hi sexy," she replied as she walked over to me and gave me a good old fashioned snog. "We've got 10 minutes before the first people should arrive so do you fancy an office quickie? I'm already so wet thinking about it," she asked.

I kissed her back and then bent her over the board room table and lifted the skirt of her dress onto her back and pulled her knickers to one side, she looked over her should at me as I undid my trousers and let them fall to the floor and then did the same with my boxers, "Fuck me now, you have 3 minutes to come in my pussy," she commanded, I positioned my cock and just pushed in, "God yes, now come in me you bastard," she said and bit her knuckle to stop the panting noises, I really started to pump at her and she kept looking at me over her shoulder, I reached round and stimulated her clit which made her bite her fist harder, she came very quickly and shook under my onslaught as I kept pumping away until the riskiness of it tipped me over the edge and I came inside her pussy.

She trembled as she felt my come pump inside her, as soon as I finished coming she said "Pull out and get your trousers back on," which I did on unsteady legs, and she pulled her k knickers back and sat down in the chair at the end of the table. I made sure I looked ok and unlocked the door as Mandy walked up to the room, she saw the look on my face and then saw Samantha sitting there looking out of breath and red faced.

"You didn't?" she said.

"I did," Samantha replied, "His come is dripping out of me as we speak."

"Lucky bitch," Mandy replied just as 2 of the directors walked in and sat down, I finished getting the room ready and left as Samantha said "Thanks for all you've done today."

I got home at about 5:30 and because of the board meeting Samantha got home at nearly 7. "I'm knackered," she said as I made her dinner and sipped at a glass of wine I left out for her. "Thank you for earlier, I always wanted to be bent over and taken at work, something else off my sex bucket list, actually thinking about it there is only 1 that you haven't done for me."

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I asked.

"If you are a good boy you can find out Friday night," she replied with a glint in her eye.

After dinner we sat on the sofa cuddled up and said "Oh yes, there is something I need to do properly."

She was wearing an old Nike tracksuit and I sat knelt between her legs and I pulled out of my pocket a small jewellers box, she looked at me and it and started to cry when I opened it. I had bought her an engagement ring, 18 carat gold with a solitaire diamond, it wasn't huge diamond but the largest I could afford, as I slipped it on her finger she looked at it and smiled, luckily I guessed the size correctly and it fitted.

She pulled me up and kissed me on the lips and then said "Bed now," in her best MD voice. We walked upstairs hand in hand and undressed as we walked into the bedroom leaving our clothes strewn across the floor.

She pulled me on to the bed and made me lie on my back and straddled my face and then said "Eat me," which I gladly did, I licked at her clit and lips whilst she held onto the head board until she came shaking and screaming.

She moved back down my body and kissed me on the lips whilst she stroked my knob. Her hands felt cold and wet and then she said "I've decided that you can complete my bucket list now by fucking my arse," My cock seemed to get harder and I realised she was putting some aloe Vera gel on my cock to ease the passage as it were, she moved down and then turned around asked me to put some gel in her arse hole, I sat behind her and poked some gel in using 1 finger, her arsehole gripped my finger as I worked in the gel, I introduced a second finger put some more gel in, she was whimpering as I did this and saying "slowly please."

I then lubed up my cock and placed it at her arse hole and pushed in slowly. The head then passed the ring and popped in, her head shot back and all she said was "Oh Fuck wait, let me control it," so I didn't move, she then pushed back a little at a time and after about 5 minutes I was fully embedded in her arse, she then started to move back and forward slowly and I slowly did the same, soon we were slowly ass fucking, she reached underneath and started to play with her clit and whispered hoarsely "Fuck me." Being the good boy I am I started to pound into her arse, it was so tight that I came in about 2 minutes and so did she as she was rubbing her clit.

We detached and she said "Thank you apart from losing my virginity you personally have completed all the items on my bucket list," as we hugged, "do you mind though if we only do that occasionally as I'm not sure I really liked it."

"No problem," I replied "anything for my beautiful fiancée," and she looked at the ring on her finger. We went into work the next day separately as normal but a few ladies in the office noticed her ring and she was interrogated with questions like "congratulations, do we get to meet the lucky man?" and "who is he, I didn't know you were seeing anybody," and then "You are bringing him to the Christmas ball aren't you?"

She talked about it when we got home that evening and decided that the Christmas ball would be the best time to go public, but first I was going to meet her family at the weekend.

Saturday morning we drove to Birmingham and this time she did insist on packing an overnight bag as apparently I missed a few essentials out last time and she picked a hotel but wouldn't tell me where.

We pulled up outside her mum's house and noticed there were a number of other cars on the driveway, "The committee is here," Samantha said as we walked up the front door and it was my turn to squeeze her hand.

10 seconds after pressing the doorbell a large black lady in her 70's answered the door and Samantha said "Hi Mum, this is Greg."

She was about 5ft 5 inches tall and quite fat, she had on a dress that covered her from neck to toe; she looked me up and down as I held out my hand and said "good to meet you Mrs Drummond."

She did not take it and just said "come in," and showed us into the dining room where there were 2 other ladies who looked a lot like Samantha's mum sitting at the table with a note pad in front of them.

"Hi Aunt Celia, Aunt Monica," said Samantha and we sat down opposite them as her mum sat down next to the sisters.

The 3 of them sat opposite us and I clamped onto Samantha's hand as they looked me up and down and started scribbling notes before Celia spoke, "Greg, I understand you wish to marry into this family, why should we allow it?

"Because Samantha is the best thing that ever happened to me and I love her with all my heart and soul," I replied, that got a gentle squeeze of encouragement from Samantha.

I was then asked my career prospects and salary and then her mum asked the biggie, "Why did you choose a black woman old enough to be your mother?"

"You can't help who you fall in love with," was my reply.

Just then the door opened and a large black man walked in carrying a shopping bag, "Samantha, how are you?" he asked and hugged her from behind as she sat on the chair.

"Fine Daddy," she replied, "This is Greg,"

He looked at me and then held out a hand that looked the size of a bear paw and said "Welcome to the family with a big smile, ignore the three amigos they are just trying to scare you," I took his hand and wished I hadn't as I was sure all the bones in it broke when he squeezed it.

The 3 ladies looked at each other and her mum said "Looks like Ray likes you, so you are in, call me Edna."

Samantha smiled with relief and held my hand as I was properly introduced and then all the ladies started to prepare a meal and Ray asked me to walk in the garden with him.

"I know you are younger than my girl but she is happy and that is all I worry about, her last relationship was with a guy I never liked and when she dumped him I was really happy, if you ever shit on her, cheat on her and beat her up they will never find your body, is that understood?" he asked.

"Perfectly" I replied.

"Now let's eat," he said and we sat down to a lovely West Indian meal, I didn't know what it was called, but I ate it and it was delicious.

We left in the early evening and Samantha drove to a hotel near Warwick. The hotel was beautiful and was set in a country park. We got to the room and had views over the park and gardens and the bed was massive, we were both still full from the meal earlier in the day so didn't bother getting something to eat.

I got undressed and lay on the bed wearing only a hotel dressing gown when Samantha emerged from the bathroom, she had on a sheer red floor length chemise and pair of black see through panties.

I lay on the bed with my mouth open and she said "You like?"

I held out my hand and she walked over to the bed pulling the straps of her shoulders and letting it fall to her waist uncovering her marvellous breasts in the meantime.

She knelt on the edge of the bed and untied my dressing gown and pulled it open and then kissed me open mouthed on the lips, we exchanged tongues as I played with her breasts and she stroked my cock, we stayed like this for a few minutes until I grabbed her and rolled her onto her back and ended up on top of her, "I want you to take me," she said.

I lifted the bottom of the silky chemise and pushed it up to her waist and ripped her knickers off her, ( I later leant she had cut the seams to make it easier) and buried my head in her groin, after a few minutes of licking, sucking and kissing she came with a loud grunt, as she had her eyes closed and was letting the orgasm wash over her I moved up her body lined up my cock and just plunged into her, her eyes went wide open and her hands clawed the bed sheets and her legs wrapped around my thighs and I started to really pound into her. "Take me you fucker, is that all you've got you pussy?" she said so I pounded faster and harder into her. A minute later she started to convulse and said "Yes, that's it, I'm cooooommmmmmmmm iiiinnnnnnnnggggg." I then shot my load inside her and she flung her arms around my neck and held me close as she felt my come splash her insides increasing the intensity of her orgasm.

"Wow," she said as we calmed down, "that was fucking fantastic," and then felt that my cock hadn't gone soft and I was still gently stroking in and out of her. We then spent the next 30 minutes in multiple positions fucking each other's brains out.