All Comments on 'The New Nanny Ch. 03'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

they can be married and keep nina as the nanny for their kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

Too short... More!

EromanticaEromanticaabout 8 years ago
5/5

I never imagined this story could get any hotter. But somehow you did. Good job!

LeeclarkLeeclarkover 7 years ago
Sexy

Damn this is great please add more chapters we need more! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

At first I didn't like the idea of William with another woman in his life. I really didn't like Raymond taking Nina like he did, while she was being paid for sex with their son. Seemed like Raymond was assuming that he had just any street whore in his house and could do what he pleased. Isabella seems to be William's counterpart. I think I agree with another writer-in. William and Isabella could marry, use their combined (considerable) inheritances to set up their own Establishment (as a home with servants used to be called) and retain Nina as their Nanny. Nanny, Lady's Maid, and Butler could be Nina's official functions. Never again a restraint waitress, she could make a real difference in William and Isabella's lives as well as help create a stable home for Brenda, Raymond, and Emily's future grandchildren. Yes, I like it! And eventually, in the fullness of time, Nina the Nanny could also be Wet-nurse to Will and Isa's children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous