The New Nanny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOH! FUCK ME RIGHT IN MY BIG ASS!" Isabella grunted loudly.

"AUUUUUGH!" William cried, digging his hands into her waist.

Nina watched Isabella's face go red, her fingers digging into the mattress, and eyes wide with fury and lust. Nina was surprised that she seemed so enthusiastic about having William's cock up her ass; it had taken over three months for Nina to allow William in her back door, and, even now, Nina found the task extremely daunting. She silently sat on the bed, listening and watching her young charge and his new lover engage in anal sex.

"YEEEEAAAH! Oh, you horse-cocked bastard! RAPE ME! RAPE ME! Rape me in my ass!"

"Unnngh! Shut up!" William groaned, slapping her on the butt.

He then roughly grabbed her by the hair and pulled back so that her torso was off of the bed. Nina watched Isabella's face contort with new pain and arousal. Her glorious chest globes bounced furiously as William plowed her. She stamped her foot madly as she babbled.

"No, not my hair...I...please, don't. I...I'm gonna cum!"

"MMMM! Me too!" William groaned, letting go of her hair, and reaching forward to dig his fingers into her perfect tits.

Still standing, the two of them climaxed. Nina could saw their bodies twitch as William shot his load into Isabella's anus. They then fell in opposite directions, Isabella forward towards the bed, and William backwards onto the floor.

Nina jumped off of the bed and ran over to the separated partners. Isabella was bent over the mattress, with huge globs of semen running out of her butt and down the back of her legs. William was seated on the ground, his cock semi-hard and dripping with man goo.

"Niño, are you okay? Nina asked, genuinely concerned. She wasn't even worried about having her turn with him.

He nodded and gave a weak smile as he got to his feet. "I'm gonna go grab a shower, Nanny."

"Wait," Isabella said, getting to her feet, with her body still stained with cum. "Let me go with you?"

"Okay," William said brightly.

"Come on, Leche," Isabella said, grabbing Nina by the hand and leading her to the bathroom. "Let's go get clean."

Nina was mildly amused the Spanish nickname that Isabella had used to address her. Still, she followed the both of them into the shower. Despite the rigorous sex that they had just had, William and Isabella were quite handsy in the shower. Even after all three of them were clean and dry, Nina was being begged for some milk and sex. Luckily, a maid entered the room with a serving cart that carried roast beef sandwiches, lemonade, and apple pie.

The three of them sat around the room stark naked, laughing, and well-fed. About an hour after they'd finished the food, Mrs. Danforth entered the room. All three of them got to their feet and greeted her.

"Well," Brenda said. "Looks like the three of you are having fun!"

"Hey, mom!" William said.

"Hello, sweetheart. Did you have a good time with Isabella?"

"Oh, yeah! She was great!"

"And did you enjoy yourself, Isabella?"

"Absolutely," she said, getting to her feet with genuine glee. "Your son is so.....mmmmm!"

Nina was sure that Isabella wanted to use a very colorful term, but had held back for fear of offending her hostess. With a slight blush in her face, she returned to her seat. Still, Brenda Danforth looked pleased with her response.

"Nina, thanks again for chaperoning these two."

"No problem at all," Nina replied.

"Well, Isabella, you need to get dressed, dear. Your mother's driver is here."

Isabella adopted a look of dismay. "But, can't I stay a bit longer?"

Brenda looked at her like she was a puppy being forced out into the rain. "Oh, I'm sorry, my dear, but your mother was insistent that I get you home at a certain time. I'm sure she'll let you come back, though."

"Yes, Mrs. Danforth."

She got up and put her clothes and shoes back on. Before she left the room, she went up to William, and gave him a quick peck on the mouth.

"I really can't wait to see you again," she said to him as her fingers gently rubbed his shaft and balls.

William's heart fluttered as her digits threaded through his golden pubic hairs. He was erect in seconds, ready to rip that dress off and probe her depths once again. He reached forward and grabbed her breast; her nipple was erect long before he'd touched her. Mrs. Danforth loudly cleared her throat.

"Say goodbye to Isabella, William."

With the utmost reluctance, the two of them parted. Isabella followed Mrs. Danforth out the room and closed the door behind her. William remained where he stood, staring at the door, as if he was expecting Isabella to come back at any second.

His trance was broken when a pair of brown, Latina arms wrapping around his waist from the rear. He could feel Nina's breasts pressing against his back, and her bushy pussy grinding against his rear. The older woman's hands rubbed all over his front, which she kissed his neck.

"Come back to bed, mijo," Nina cooed.

William turned around, rubbing his face against Nina's swollen udders. Nina clutched his head close to her bosom and he licked her nipples. She couldn't stand it any longer; she took his hand and quickly led him back to bed.

One week later

"Rats! I lost again!"

Brenda Danforth swore under her breath, having lost another game of Panda Pop. One of her friends had introduced her to the game, and she had been playing it on her smart phone for days. She was sitting on the couch, enjoying a quiet day in her palatial home. She had just started another attempt of the level, but an incoming phone call interrupted it. The name on the screen belonged to Emily Connors.

"Hello, Emily! How are you, dear?"

"Well, Brenda," Emily said. "I guess I should start with 'thank you'. You made a miracle happen."

"Oh? You mean with Isabella? Yes, she told me that she enjoyed her little rendezvous last week..."

"Apparently so, it's all she's talked about for the last week. It's all 'William-this' and 'William-that'. I can't remember the last time I've seen her so genuinely...smitten."

Brenda chucked, but Emily went on. "The morning after her time with William, for the first time in five years, I found her in bed...alone. She's been an angel since then: she hasn't been drinking, she has been out to the clubs, and talks to Gregory and I with respect. We actually got her to come to church with us!"

"That's great," Brenda said. "But, couldn't it all be an act?"

"I don't think so, especially after I put another $40,000 in her trust fund. And, it's also because I...promised her that she could see William again if she did all those things."

"Ah, I see. Well, I think that could easily be arranged."

"Excellent! How's Saturday?"

"Saturday is fine. Swing by any time after noon."

"Oh, Brenda! I don't know what else to say but 'thank you'!"

Brenda hung the phone up with a smile. "It looks like Nina's got some healthy competition."

12