The New Swim Team Pt. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she washed herself clean she joined the others as they applauded. Vicky told Tina and Robert they should never feel embarrassed to masturbate or show affection to each other with the team. None of us will ever tell what we do with ourselves or each other, we are all bound to secrecy, or Coach Abby would have never had cleared any of us to be on the team.

"Hello there gang, Coach Vicky, we are sorry we missed the show, maybe you could repeat it for us sometime?" asked Brenda.

They all looked up, seeing Brenda and Steven dripping wet and holding hands.

"Well look who came up for air, so tell us; is sex any different now that you are engaged?" Coach Vicky asked the smiling couple.

"You bet it is, why don't you all try it sometime, its the best."

Then Steven threw a ball into the pool and Brenda and him dove in. They played pop up until they got tired, then each couple showered. When it was Brenda and Stevens turn, they invited Vicky in with them. As the team watched, Vicky began to pee on the couple, just to be fair they peed on her and each other. The team were in shock, but couldn't keep their eyes off the kinky show.

Then they washed each other from head to toe. After everyone had dried themselves, they had finished off the pizza and wine.

Judy and James opened up the couch, inviting Vicky to join them. Brenda informed Tina and Robert they could use the spare bed in their room. Steven closed up the house, turned out the lights, and everyone went to bed.

In the bedroom Brenda moved Sam from the spare bed to the bureau. Saying goodnight she and Steven climbed into their bed and covered themselves. Tina laid on the far side near the closet, as Bobby lay on the far side of the bed.

They heard Steven and Brenda giggling as they bounced and moved getting comfortable.

"Honey put your wonderful cock in my pussy, that's how I want to fall asleep every night for the rest of our lives."

"Your wish is my command, love of my life."

Brenda spread her legs, as Stevie slowly entered her wet pussy under the covers. The other couple watched as the covers peaked and settled with their movements. Tina moved closer to Bobby's body so she has a better view. The moonlight lit up the room, looking like there was a spotlight on the newly engaged couple. Tina was so caught up in the action her hand began stroking her bed-mates growing, pulsing cock.

"Oh yes Stevie, this feels so good, I am so glad I decided to stay, throwing my modesty out the window and giving you my whole body."

Stevie and Brenda were face to face kissing. Brenda opened one eye giving Tina and Bobby a wink. They knew they were watching their little show.

Tina kissed his ear, then Bobby turned over to face Tina. The couple kissed, after the kiss, Tina whispered:-

"That was so hot, would you do the same to me, please. I want to feel your cock in me? Please Bobby take my cherry, I know its a first for you too? What a pleasant gift for friends to give each other; their virginity. You heard Coach she knew this was going to happen."

While she was asking this of Bobby, Tina inched closer, rubbing the head of his hard staff into her entrance. When the his cock-head pierced her folds, he responded:-

"Well since you already started putting my cock in your pussy, I might as well grant your request, will you be my first lover?"

With all the moving around Tina and Bobby done the covers got all tangled. Then they tossed the covers to the floor. With Bobby on his back Tina straddled his middle. Tina stroked his cock, as Bobby played with her clit. When she was wet enough, she slowly pushed him in herself until his cock knocked on her barrier. Judy knew this would hurt for a short time, she bit her lip, grasped Bobby's middle and sat down until she felt his balls against her skin.

Bobby and Tina both moaned, as their bodies made contact. Tina stay motionless until the pain subsided. Then she slowly began to stroke him in and out of her pussy. Through the stillness of the night only the squish-squash of their lovemaking could be heard.

A few minutes later Tina had her first orgasm, she had to bite the pillow, so not to disturb the couple in the other bed. Then Bobby rolled her over and took control, he had seen many porno movies and raised her ass and pumped in and out of her juicing pussy. He whispered in her ear to lock her legs around him. As she did this she felt more of him, also when he pushed in she felt his balls slap her butt-hole. About a dozen strokes later he shot his hot sperm into her body and Tina had cum for the second time. With Bobby's cock still in Tina's pussy they caught their breath, then kissed. What the couple forgot was that Steve and Brenda was watching the whole thing.

"Lets sleep without covers baby, I don't care if everyone sees me with your hard cock in my wet freshly fucked pussy!"

Without another word, still joined at the groin, their covers finally were on the floor. Brenda and Stevie were biting their pillows attempting not to make noise, as they heard the couple in the other bed fucking. They finally settled down, with Tina's back facing the other bed, her legs still wrapped around Bobby's body.

**********

The next morning Abby and Aunt Susie found the bedroom door wide open and the two naked couples joined at the crotch, with all the covers on the floor. The coach called their names, as she slapped all four behinds until they opened their eyes. She told them to make the beds and shower.

Tina and Bobby made up their bed with fresh sheets, while Brenda and Stevie did their morning routine. Then they switched; in the shower, first they peed on, then washed the other. After the room was tidy, the two couples walked downstairs holding hands.

At the extended table, everyone was smiling and clean, except Vicky, James, and Judy their bodies, hair, and faces were unkempt with a sticky substance all over. They had that look in the eyes of getting caught fucking. Stevie and company said good morning as they kissed everyone. Then took a seat and began eating the omelet that was waiting for them.

"Now that we are all here tell us Vicky why the three of you are such a mess?"

"Well Abby, after everyone went to bed Jim and Judy invited me to sleep with them. After we were settled, I was asked how we became friends, so I told them about that weekend at the swim meet. It was my first ever sexual experience with a woman. It wasn't until my freshman year at college that I gave my virginity to a man."

"After I told them of our first encounter, Judy asked if would eat her. I did, Jim saw my open pussy and began to eat me, I wondered how we didn't wake the house with our moaning. Judy and I rested with Jim between us. As with one mind, we began to play with his cock, soon I couldn't take it anymore and mounted him. To quiet Jim, Judy mounted her pussy over his mouth, then James fucked Judy, with the excitement of our threesome we all came at the same time. Then the three of us kissed smearing our sex juice all over each other. We were so tired we fell asleep cuddling."

"Thank you for that story Vicky, now the three of you may go upstairs and shower, while we clean up here."

Abby handed out the assignments so the first floor would be straightened out in no time. With the tasks complete, everyone showered then dove in the pool. When Vicky, James, and Judy arrived they joined the rest of the team for a game of nipple tag.

At two thirty, an alarm went off. Abby told Tina, Robert, Judy, and James to get their things together for it was time to go. They have to get ready for a uniform inspection on Monday.

The girls found their purses while Robert began to dress. Judy told James not to bother, because he would have to get naked at her house anyway, he was happy about that. The four said their farewells with big hugs and a kisses.

In the van, James and Judy shared a tight naked hug. She couldn't keep her hands off his stiff appendage. Abby warned her if she caused any stains, she alone will be cleaning the van after class on Tuesday. The team laughed, but Judy knew she was serious.

The first to be dropped off was Judy and James. As they walked up the path holding hands, Victor opened the door, he stood naked and waved, as those in the van waved back. When Judy arrived at the door she gave her daddy a big hug and kiss on the lips. As she waved good bye, she gave James and her daddy's cock a few stokes. Abby and company smiled as she drove away.

Five minutes later, Abby stopped in front of Robert's home. He was afraid to see what his parents would think of him and his new lifestyle. Before Tina could hug him, the front door opened, Abby smiled, Tina told him he was worrying for nothing, look who's waiting to talk to you? Bobby turned towards the house and laughed, both his mom and dad were standing naked smiling. He kissed Tina and Coach Abby good bye and ran to hug his parents.

Abby told Tina to sit in the front so they could have a chat. After Tina buckled her seatbelt, Abby took the girls hand in hers.

"Honey, you and Bobby made quite a mess of the sheets, I didn't want to embarrass you in front of everyone, so this conversation is just between you and me. I know you didn't use protection and you are not on the pill. If you and Bobby continue, you need to be careful. If you get pregnant you'll be off the team. Brenda and Judy are already taking anti-pregnancy shots, I could have the school nurse start you on them Monday if you wish?"

"I'm sorry Coach, it was just something that happened we didn't plan it. I was just so horny; and we wanted to give our virginity to each other. When I saw Stevie and Brenda bouncing on the bed and felt Bobby's body against mine I had to have him. I think I better get those shots, I want to do it again with him and the other boys on the team, if Brenda will let me of course?"

Tina began to breath hard and cry. A block later, Abby pulled over to side of the street, giving her a box of tissues and holding her against her naked breast.

"Shhh honey, Its alright, don't cry. I'm not mad, I was hoping that the four of you would go to the next level and have intercourse. My questions are; when was your last period? Was these few days safe for you? If your not sure, here take this, its a morning after pill. It will prevent you from getting pregnant. I had to give it Brenda several times since I caught them in the shower."

Tina swallowed the pill with a bottle of water Abby had for her. After she blew her nose, Tina smiled and thanked the woman. She admitted her period was two weeks ago and thinks she is a safe for the last few days.

Then Abby restarted the van and drove Tina home. The girl only lived another four blocks from where she stopped, they arrived in only a few minutes. Tina hugged and kissed her coach good bye and walked into her house smiling; happier than she had ever been.

When Abby arrived home she noticed Susie's and Kat's car gone. Inside Stevie and Brenda were sitting on the pool deck reading their school books. She told them not to stay up to late, kissed them good night, and checked on the house. The entire house was spotless, there was laundry already folded and one last load in the dryer. Abby smiled as she went up to her room, in the bottom draw of her bureau she took out the stuffed dolphin she got when she arrived at the Olympic training facility all those years ago.

She laid down on top of her sheets with her stuffed toy between her breasts and fell asleep.

**********

When Jim and Judy entered the house, Victor said he cooked them welcome dinner. He also told James that his mother called and left a message for him on the machine. He played it for him, the message said she hoped he was having a good time. There will be a uniform inspection Monday morning and to come home to pick up a fresh one as soon as he could. The message was left Saturday before Victor got home.

James asked if he could drive him home, so he could get his school uniform and back? Victor agreed only if he would put some clothes on? Judy helped Jim dress, as Victor did the same. Minutes later they were in the car, as James gave him directions.

When they arrived at James home, the car was gone. James found his mother sitting naked at the kitchen table, crying and drinking vodka straight; one shot at a time. He finally got her to tell them what happened when his dad and mom arrived home after the swimming demonstration.

"When we got home he told me what occurred at the swim center was against the laws of the church and will be reported to his elders. He don't know how his son ever was able to pay for his college and don't care, the pastors will take possession of him, and our marriage will be annulled. He wants me out of his house by midnight today. I don't know what happen to him we always loved to be naked. When we first met we had sex everywhere in public. What am going to do now?"

"Mrs. Kelly, why don't you and Bobby pack your bags and stay with Judy and I until you get your lives together. You already know that my home home is clothes-free, I notice how comfortable you are nude at home."

"Thank you Mr. Maddox I could use a place to think straight, by the way my first name is Lilly."

"I'll call you Lilly only if you call me Victor."

Thank you Victor, help yourself to something to drink while we go pack a few things."

Lilly and Bobby went up to their rooms to packed only a few articles of clothing, books, and trinkets they had since they were young.

While they were upstairs Judy made a phone call to her pre-law Professor, she told her what Lilly Maddox told her what James's sperm donor had done.

The two of them were upstairs a little more then ten minutes, each carrying down two small pieces of luggage. Bobby's book bag was already by the door. The four of them left the house leaving all the lights on and the front door open. Then Victor drove mother and son to their temporary home.

For the rest of the week, James slept with Judy making mad passionate love. Lilly slept in the spare bedroom alone with her thoughts and her confidant, a stuffed frog. Friday night Lilly was told it was her father she had given her virginity; also that she wanted to sleep with him again.

Lily confessed of a fantasy to fuck her son. That night Judy and Victor slept together for the third or fourth time. While Lilly and James fulfilled a desire each had held secret for years. After that night, Lilly shared Victors bed, as James shared Judy's. One weekend a month they swapped partners, both ladies taking the anti-pregnancy shot.

*********

The phone rang, just as Steven and Brenda was closing up the house. Steven answered, talking with the caller for a few minutes, then put them on hold. Abby was sound asleep on her side with her dolphin against her chest. Steven shook her shoulder until his mom opened her eyes.

"Mom, Ms. Baxter is on the phone she says its very important."

"Thank you honey."

Abby rubbed her eyes, picked up the receiver saying, "Hello Amy whats going on?"

Part 07- The Finale

Monday morning they ate breakfast, Abby asked Steven to drive her car to school, so she could return the van. Abby parked the van in the spot it belongs, then went to talk to Amy Baxter, while the kids went to their classes.

In the Athletics Directors office were Victor, Lilly, a lawyer and the President of the college. A stenographer was typing everything that was said, it was also recorded. They aim was to save the college and Lilly at the same time; and stop these churches from forcing their beliefs on others. Abby sent a messenger to the swim team that practice will be canceled at the center until further notice. Also for Steven to come see her in Ms. Baxter's office at lunch time.

By the end of the day, the entire campus knew that the churches had banded together to ban nudity in the state. Steven also gathered the team and told them what his mom told him. Coach Vicky and Aunt Susie will meet them at his home for we will be having practice their until the present situation has been taken care of. They couldn't use the center because it under surveillance.

Brenda told her mother what had happened before it hit the news-wires. Barbara took a leave of absence from her job to be near her daughter and finally meet her future son-in-law and his family in person. Abby wouldn't hear of her spending money for a hotel, so she stayed with them for two whole weeks, before she had to go back to her job. Babs, as she would like to be called, enjoyed living nude and taking a morning swim with her daughter.

**********

Three months later the church elders withdrew the lawsuit against Southend College. It was revealed in court that James Kelly started this whole fiasco. He used the church and its beliefs, because his son went to college, refusing to work in his automobile sales business. He vowed revenge on his wife and son.

All the churches thought they could use the publicly to draw in followers, but it had the opposite effect, it caused the public to open their eyes and see them what they were, hypocrites. Many places of worship closed due to low attendance and lack of funds.

Lilly Maddox was rewarded a divorce, she also received the house, car, and all the cash in all the accounts under his name. Lilly sold the house and car. She and James also changed their last name to Carter, Lilly's maiden name.

With James Kelly safely placed in jail for life. The Board of Governors announced that the Southend Campus would be completely clothes-free. The team gladly posed for Ms. Labou on the quad for the painting, while anyone not attending class looked on.

**********

Six months after the swim team began practicing nude, Ms. Baxter set up an exposition meet with a rival school, she got them to swim nude and have people pay twenty-five dollars a person to watch the show. The match will be held at Madison college, because it had over a 650 seat capacity. Both schools could split the proceeds.

**********

With the Madison aqua center's temperature and lighting set at a comfortable level, the Southend school song was played, in step the swim team walked out with bathing caps and goggles in hand. A pregnant Abby leading the way; all they wore was a permanent band on their right wrist. The entire auditorium cheered and applauded, as they took their seats in the visitors section.

This was the most people that the team had perform for, but were focused only at the job at hand.

Then the Madison song played. Their swim team was led out by their coaches; Ellen Hooper and Donald Fox. All eight members were wearing robes, some spectators applauded, many booed them, most of them yelled "take it off- take it off."

As they passed the visiting team they shook hands, wishing each other luck before taking their seats. The announcer spilled the beans of Abby identity and accomplishments during the 2016 summer Olympics, in hopes of taking them off balance, but Abby and her team was well prepared since their first training session.

Before the Madison team took the platform they removed their robes, after a while they stopped putting their robes on, but never were comfortable with it. Southend slaughtered their opponents in every heat. There also was a challenge between the two head coaches, but because of Abby's condition, it was Donald who squared off against Vicky in a two lap, freestyle swim.

Only the team knew that Vicky also tried out for the Olympics, but was cut just before they left for Rio. The amount of alternates was reduced from six to four, with Vicky being the fifth.

Vicky had Donald keep pace with her until the final length, on the flip she launched herself a foot from the edge and used all her energy beating him by half the pool length. At the end of the exposition, Southend broke all of Madison's records, whom ever said that swimming naked made you slower, needs to reevaluate their calculations.