The New Swim Team Pt. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the teams first exposition meet, the press got a hold of the story and ran with it. Abby gave only one interview in the nude, on Southend Campus. From that point on, any interviews or press was focused on the Southend College, Ms. Baxter, or the six swim team members.

Abby could no longer hide from her past, changing her name to Abigail Hunter Anderson. She kept her promise to Professor Holmes; not one person ever found out who his great-grandfather was. She also slept with him on several occasions throughout the years.

Abby gave birth to a daughter, they named her Joy. Sissy took a leave of absence, so she could be there for the birth. Brenda and Sissy loved each other from the moment they met at the airport, giving each other a big hug and kiss.

They decided not to tell her that they would meet her Au-natural. When Sissy first saw them she began to laugh. On the ride home, Sissy was told that nudism was legal through-out the state, so she stripped in the car. She remained nude until she was forced to dress before boarding the airline home to California.

Abby and Aunt Susie were not home when they arrived from the airport, so they took a shower and took a swim. Sissy had heard that Brenda was fast, so they had a race, Brenda won by the length of her arm. The two girls hugged, then began to kiss.

Out of the pool, the two soon-to-be sisters, laid on the same mat Abby and Steven made love on nine months ago. As they licked on the others dripping love holes, Steven relaxed on one of the loungers stroking his erect penis slowly to enjoy the show. Both girls came at the same time, then saw Steven, his eyes closed and playing with himself. They crawled over to him and began to give him a double blow-job.

"Oh Yes, this is what I am waiting for. My sister and future wife sucking my cock at the same time, it wont take long for me to cum now!"

...And cum he did, not five seconds later he coated both their mouths with his white sticky man sauce. The two horny females ate up every drop, then the three shared a kiss.

When Abby came home she found the three of them cuddling on the mat with Steven in the middle.

"Well what do we have here, my first born couldn't wait to to get to know her future sister. Here I thought you came all this way to see me give birth to your new baby sister?"

Sissy opened her eyes, stood and hugged and kissed her mom on the mouth and big belly. Then she kissed her aunt's mouth.

They sat and talked while they ate pizza, Abby drank fruit juice, this was the only food and drink Abby could keep down during her pregnancy. Everyone else chose to drink ice tea. After about three hours of catching up, Sissy decided to go to bed. Steven and Brenda sat between Abby on the couch, they loved cuddling feeling the baby kick against their bodies.

A short time later Abby became fatigued, the family decided to call it a night. Abby and Susie in her bedroom, Stevie and Brenda in theirs. In their room they saw Sissy fast asleep on top of the covers of the bed near the closet, with Sam the bare, against her cheek. Steven and Brenda fell asleep joined together, as they did every night since the orgy.

Two days later Abby gave birth. Joy looked like the spitting image of her mother, except she had Stevens brown hair. She learned how to swim before she could walk.

Before the end of the their freshman year they had several other meets, the school earned enough money to build an aqua center of their own with almost one thousand seats. This was mainly due to donations and the big mouth announcer of Madison college.

Also each member of the team had sex with the other regardless of gender. The females enjoyed watching their boyfriends suck cock and getting fucked up their butt-holes. As the males watched their girlfriends get licked and fucked by each other with dildos.

Because of Southend's dress-code, the team was allowed to swim nude at all their meets. Toward the end of their sophomore year, Southend held their first home meet, of course both teams and visitors were nude. Every seat was full, even though each person paid thirty dollars a ticket. All of the home meets were taped, copies were sold in the campus store for thirty dollars a piece; all proceeds were used for the completion and upkeep of the aqua center.

The summer before Steven and Brenda's junior year, they married on campus, in front of the whole student body. Barbra and Sissy even came down for the wedding. It was effectuated by the Governor of the state; and was even on the news with none of their nude bits covered.

The couple honeymooned by traveling, they visited high schools of the entire state recruiting for Southend College, especially promoting the swim team. They didn't pay for anything, it was all on the college as a wedding present. The newlyweds returned just in time for the beginning of their fall semester.

After the team graduated, none of them wished to go to the Olympics, even though they were asked many, many times. They feared most of the attention would be drawn toward them, not the true meaning of the games.

Abby remained head coach of the swim team. Steven and Brenda obtained employment in a private college in Arizona. When Steven and Brenda moved out, Susie moved in to help raise Joy.

Steven was appointed head coach of their swim team and co-ed gym teacher, Brenda was named assistant swim coach and taught mathematics. This was the first nude college in this state, they were given a small home on the grounds, Brenda had given birth to a total of two boys and two girls; and lived to a ripe age of ninety.

Judy went to law school, she was the first person in the history of law to win a case in court completely nude. She was know as the naked lawyer. James was selected as the head swim coach of Madison college the rival school Southend beat every time they met. They never married but lived together, having two children; one girl and one boy.

Lilly permanently moved in with Victor, they never married but lived naked and sexually satisfied for the rest of their lives.

Tina and Bobby married, they moved to Texas opening up the first co-ed nude swim school. They also had two girls. All of the swim teams offspring's were on all of their schools swim teams.

Kat took over her dads pool service business, she only hired people that would work nude. Kat still took care of Abby's pool once a month. She stopped by weekly for some fun with the boys and girls until they went off to live their own lives.

Sissy remained as swim coach in California, married a man that was just as open minded sexually, as she was. Sissy only had one child by choice; a boy she names James.

Vicky Tanner remain Abby's assistant, occasionally she would sub as gym teacher. She remained unmarried, but had one girl. After graduating high school, her daughter took over the swim shop and also taught swimming at the local pool. She only told Abby, the father, and her daughter the identity of the man she choose to impregnate her.

Once a year, everyone got together for two weeks during the July fourth holiday. When it was orgy time, Amy Baxter took care of the kids under the age of eighteen.

The summer Olympics were coming, it would be held in Greece. It will be the first Olympics in modern times to be held entirely in the nude. Steven's daughter Abigail Anderson, her sister/aunt Joy Anderson, James's son Steven Carter, and Sissy's son James Bannister had made the final cut. What surprised the second generation swimmers was who became their head coach; it was their Aunt Bettie Bannister, daughter of the multi Gold and Sliver medal winner Abigail Hunter Anderson.

The U.S. Swim team swept all the Gold and Sliver medals in swimming. The entire extended family took time off work to be be there. When the teams was allowed off the compound they had a great dinner and orgy in the suite of rooms of their parents and grand parents.

In the years to come the offspring had families of their own to carry on the tradition. Whom ever said that "Incest is Best," must have had Abigail Hunter Anderson's family in mind. They all lived sexually happy ever after.

The End of the Beginning!!